1267 replies to this topic

#41 KnS

KnS

感じの作家

• ANBU
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Writing

Posted 11 March 2015 - 04:31 AM

I'm not interested and they've been trashing the story and its characters for so long why would I expect that to change? It's the one constant.

How stupid and nonsensical it is will increase depending on where Sakura's novel falls in the so-called timeline.

Like... Sakura knows she's infertile and has worked out a dark plan to steal some of Karin's viable ova so she (Sakura) and Sasuke can at least create the illusion of having a child together.  No one will dare question their love, even when the child looks exactly like Karin.....

Sigh.  /sarcasm

It wouldn't surprise me if it's about her dark desire to turn her back on everything and everyone -- give up her role/place as a medic and disappoint Tsunade -- all so she can follow Sasuke on the road because his presence... the very air he exhales is all she needs.

The fact that the summary begins with her medical work making her feel "hard-pressed" makes it sound as if that work is in the way of her doing what she really wants to do.  Like be a doormat, mother of an abandoned child, and a housewife.

#42 rikakim94

rikakim94

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 11 March 2015 - 05:48 AM

I hope this confirms NaruSaku.

NS is done and dead at this point theres no reason to keep false hope. Just move on to a better franchise than this trash. 

#43 Moon_Girl

Moon_Girl

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 683 posts
  • Interests:OTPs:
    NaruSaku - Naruto x Sakura (Naruto Series)
    Het Chrobin - Chrom x Robin♀ (Fire Emblem Awakening)
    Clerith - Cloud x Aerith (Final Fantasy VII Series)
    Demelith - Demetri x Byleth♀ (Fire Emblem Three Houses/Hopes)
    Phantom/Erik x Christine (Phantom of the Opera)
    Jintan x Menma (AnoHana)
    ZeLink - Link x Zelda (Legend of Zelda Series)

Posted 11 March 2015 - 11:26 AM

I'm pretty sure it's gonna be about how Sasuke and Sakura get together. The 'unknown feelings' is probably to try and lure people in like they did with that "Who is Naruto holding hands with??//?!1!" poster they showed while marketing The Last.

Kishimoto said it himself that he didn't know how to write SasuSaku and considering these novels aren't written by Kishimoto, then obviously he had to have someone else write SasuSaku for him. Pretty sad when you don't know how to write your own pairings. I think that further pushes the point that NH/SS was never meant to happen.

Besides, it'll probably contain another horrible murder of NaruSaku. Naruto confessing, getting turned down and then Naruto getting over Sakura. In The Last, Naruto didn't show any feelings towards Sakura, so it's possible he 'got over it' before the movie.

Ugh. It's sickening. It really is. That Naruto had to get over Sakura at all. The REAL Naruto would have never gotten over Sakura no matter what. Fuggin' studio pierrot knew this and that's why they had to come up with that weaker than wet tissue reason of why Naruto "never loved Sakura" in the first place. :down: I hope studio pierrot goes bankrupt and disappears from the face of the earth.

Anything Naruto related these days are not to be trusted when they try to drawn any pairing fans in. The only ones who give a crap are the NHtards and SStards. I don't think these marketers understand that we've been lied to and hurt enough and we're fuggin' done with them. They need to just drop Naruto and let it rot away like they made it to.

Edited by Moon_Girl, 11 March 2015 - 11:29 AM.

NaruSaku will always be better than crack and fan fiction

#44 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 11 March 2015 - 02:51 PM

How stupid and nonsensical it is will increase depending on where Sakura's novel falls in the so-called timeline.

Like... Sakura knows she's infertile and has worked out a dark plan to steal some of Karin's viable ova so she (Sakura) and Sasuke can at least create the illusion of having a child together.  No one will dare question their love, even when the child looks exactly like Karin.....

Sigh.  /sarcasm

Ha.

We could only wish it'll make even that much sense. :)

It wouldn't surprise me if it's about her dark desire to turn her back on everything and everyone -- give up her role/place as a medic and disappoint Tsunade -- all so she can follow Sasuke on the road because his presence... the very air he exhales is all she needs.

The fact that the summary begins with her medical work making her feel "hard-pressed" makes it sound as if that work is in the way of her doing what she really wants to do.  Like be a doormat, mother of an abandoned child, and a housewife.

If he had written it differently and if his track record were different it would not be unrealistic for her to feel that way about being a medic-nin. Many doctors (and lawyers) are really unhappy people because of the high number and erratic hours the job entails. In law school, I read a study that indicating lawyers were some of the unhappiest people out there and many regret getting into it.

If Kishimoto had really played up the mental and personal tole being a ninja could have (including being a medical ninja), it's not hard to imagine getting fried doing what she does and wanting to move on, regardless of where that would. be

However, Kishimoto didn't write that and he cannot suddenly play that for the one character who was always playing catch-up while have her male counterparts have no such issues.

Ugh. It's sickening. It really is. That Naruto had to get over Sakura at all. The REAL Naruto would have never gotten over Sakura no matter what. Fuggin' studio pierrot knew this and that's why they had to come up with that weaker than wet tissue reason of why Naruto "never loved Sakura" in the first place. I hope studio pierrot goes bankrupt and disappears from the face of the earth.

Yeah, he would. He started to at the end of part one. He was willing to stand aside for her before. It's sad to think he wouldn't be able to move on and find happiness with someone else. I don't think he's that. He may never forget, but he could move on.

It's a shame that with the ending being what it is Kishimoto didn't actually write this. Because, you know, the end of part one certainly gave Kishimoto a way for Naruto to move on without looking like a complete schumck.

But it wouldn't be Naruto, if it didn't have massive retconning that openly contradict prior development. Can't have that. No siree.

#45 AzureWaters

AzureWaters

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 11 March 2015 - 03:17 PM

I don't think it will show SS hookup only because Sasuke himself probably isnt back in the village yet. Unless he shows up miraculously when the conflict starts it will just be Sakura thinking of him. More of the usual lol

#46 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 11 March 2015 - 03:24 PM

Ha.We could only wish it'll make even that much sense. :) If he had written it differently and if his track record were different it would not be unrealistic for her to feel that way about being a medic-nin. Many doctors (and lawyers) are really unhappy people because of the high number and erratic hours the job entails. In law school, I read a study that indicating lawyers were some of the unhappiest people out there and many regret getting into it.If Kishimoto had really played up the mental and personal tole being a ninja could have (including being a medical ninja), it's not hard to imagine getting fried doing what she does and wanting to move on, regardless of where that would. beHowever, Kishimoto didn't write that and he cannot suddenly play that for the one character who was always playing catch-up while have her male counterparts have no such issues. Yeah, he would. He started to at the end of part one. He was willing to stand aside for her before. It's sad to think he wouldn't be able to move on and find happiness with someone else. I don't think he's that. He may never forget, but he could move on.It's a shame that with the ending being what it is Kishimoto didn't actually write this. Because, you know, the end of part one certainly gave Kishimoto a way for Naruto to move on without looking like a complete schumck.But it wouldn't be Naruto, if it didn't have massive retconning that openly contradict prior development. Can't have that. No siree.

I think you and Moongirl have a different definition of 'moving on'.

While it is true that Naruto would have stepped aside for Sakura's happiness as you said, it doesn't necessarily mean that he would stop being in love with her. I think that's what Moongirl meant by 'not moving on'. Her definition of 'moving on' is based on whether the character is still staying in love with or not. And I agree with that. In the Narutoverse, it doesn't seem to matter what or how the interactions between those two characters are. If character A loves character B, then they just do. Jiraiya will still be in love with Tsunade regardless of her not reciprocating for twenty years, Hinata will love Naruto regardless of being ignored, Naruto, Sakura and Karin will love Sasuke regardless of being nearly killed, Haku will love Zabuza regardless of being used as a tool. Moving on, as in stop having those particular feelings doesn't seem to be possible in the Narutoverse.

However, regardless of feelings, I think in the Narutoverse, characters stop pursuing another character could happen. Jiraiya didn't really actively pursue Tsunade for twenty years. Sakura didn't actually try to pursue Sasuke either. Loving that person and trying to be together with that person seems to be a separate concept in Naruto, at least before THE LAST happened. And sorry if I'm wrong but I think your definition of 'moving on' is that Naruto will stop trying to pursue Sakura (regardless of feelings) am I right? In that definition, I agree with you. He could move on.

Edited by ramenanmitsu, 11 March 2015 - 03:27 PM.

268702-181926-kaworu-nagisa.jpg

#47 Popuri

Popuri

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,393 posts
  • Interests:Sequel of Final Mission Status!

Posted 11 March 2015 - 04:06 PM

I'm pretty sure it's gonna be about how Sasuke and Sakura get together. The 'unknown feelings' is probably to try and lure people in like they did with that "Who is Naruto holding hands with??//?!1!" poster they showed while marketing The Last.

Kishimoto said it himself that he didn't know how to write SasuSaku and considering these novels aren't written by Kishimoto, then obviously he had to have someone else write SasuSaku for him. Pretty sad when you don't know how to write your own pairings. I think that further pushes the point that NH/SS was never meant to happen.

(bolded) If I'm not mistaken on The Great Naruto Discussion, someone has confirmed that that's the h-hime-sama, not sakura. 

Even a rock has something it can be used for. There's a way for them to shine that even a jewel can't compare to - Sakamochi Tatsuma :lulz:

#48 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 11 March 2015 - 04:28 PM

(bolded) If I'm not mistaken on The Great Naruto Discussion, someone has confirmed that that's the h-hime-sama, not sakura. 

It was obvious from the couse of movie, but that still created that kitten poster  :facepalm:

#49 soshi

soshi

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 11 March 2015 - 05:02 PM

Besides, it'll probably contain another horrible murder of NaruSaku. Naruto confessing, getting turned down and then Naruto getting over Sakura. In The Last, Naruto didn't show any feelings towards Sakura, so it's possible he 'got over it' before the movie.

Ugh. It's sickening. It really is. That Naruto had to get over Sakura at all. The REAL Naruto would have never gotten over Sakura no matter what. Fuggin' studio pierrot knew this and that's why they had to come up with that weaker than wet tissue reason of why Naruto "never loved Sakura" in the first place. :down: I hope studio pierrot goes bankrupt and disappears from the face of the earth.

Anything Naruto related these days are not to be trusted when they try to drawn any pairing fans in. The only ones who give a crap are the NHtards and SStards. I don't think these marketers understand that we've been lied to and hurt enough and we're fuggin' done with them. They need to just drop Naruto and let it rot away like they made it to.

I am of the same opinion as you,it's gonna be about how Sasuke and Sakura get together from the point of view of Sakura or something like that,remember people kishimoto dinant explained that in the end of the manga and SS fans created a real nightmare about it so he gave them this.I am not interested at all in these books. :down: :down: :sick:

#50 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 11 March 2015 - 06:20 PM

The real NAruto would never move on. He would always be in love with her and he would always be true to himself. It's either his Sakura-Chan or no one. But this new NARUTo. I don't know where the hell he came from. Either that or I'm just putting on how I feel about the girl I love onto NAruto.

Edited by Illnevergiveup3, 11 March 2015 - 06:24 PM.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#51 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 12 March 2015 - 12:51 AM

God, NO ONE on Kishi's team give any explanation to how SS happened. Not in this novel, not in anything. Please. They did that with NH and it made everything ten times worse.

It's like putting make-up on piece of crap. You can make it look as pretty and appealing as you want, but underneath the glamour all you're doing is drawing attention to what it still is: a piece of crap. Don't let them tarnish this series anymore than they already have.

Edited by xxRomanceGirlxx, 12 March 2015 - 12:52 AM.

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

#52 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 12 March 2015 - 01:05 AM

Why does Kishi or his creative team have no idea how SS happened because it was never planned. Same thing can be said about NH if that was the case we would've seen it in the manga, but instead we got this movie that could've focused on important stuff like Orochimaru, Team Taka, The Five Villages, etc. Instead of it being centered around a pairing. Here is my theory about this novel, it's going to be the origin of Sarada and you want to know something happens to Karin to the point where she dies and that leaves Sasuke to tell Sakura to watch over his daughter while he's away.  You know Sakura loves Sasuke so much she'll just do anything he says so how can she refuse.  

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#53 Shadow1275

Shadow1275

Lone Wolf

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts
  • Interests:I have lots of hobbies..

Posted 12 March 2015 - 01:42 AM

This is a cop out. An ass-pull. A devious tactic to try and win back fans of Naruto, Sakura, and Narusaku. It's a cash-in plain and simple, a half-assed patchwork attempt to address the controversy and just pure wrongness that is SasuSaku and Naruto in general.

If anyone is interested in this for curiosity's sake than more power to you, but we already know what these "Writers" think about these characters. We already know the horror that is to come. SS is canon. Understand that nothing will be different about this novel. There is no reason to pay this any mind.

Honestly the only thing this book is good for is fire fuel:

john-stewart.gif

Edited by Shadow1275, 12 March 2015 - 01:43 AM.

He Who is Brave is Free-Seneca

^I have a lightsaber your argument is invalid^

"You may be called upon yet again to defend the glory of the Republic against the tyranny of the Dark Side. For this, is the destiny, of the Jedi..."

#54 Moon_Girl

Moon_Girl

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 683 posts
  • Interests:OTPs:
    NaruSaku - Naruto x Sakura (Naruto Series)
    Het Chrobin - Chrom x Robin♀ (Fire Emblem Awakening)
    Clerith - Cloud x Aerith (Final Fantasy VII Series)
    Demelith - Demetri x Byleth♀ (Fire Emblem Three Houses/Hopes)
    Phantom/Erik x Christine (Phantom of the Opera)
    Jintan x Menma (AnoHana)
    ZeLink - Link x Zelda (Legend of Zelda Series)

Posted 12 March 2015 - 06:20 AM

@ramenanmitsu
Yes, that was basically my feelings on the matter. Although ultimately, it stemmed down that Naruto would have never given up on his feelings because NaruSaku was obviously supposed to have happened. That and it was in Naruto's character to never give up. Even if Sakura was with someone else, he'd be hurt but happy for her. I'm sure he'd never stop loving her either. I think Studio Pierrot knew as well and that's why they shoved The Last into Kishimoto's face...to which either Kishimoto didn't care enough to tell them no, or the rumors of Kishimoto being bullied into NH/SS by executive meddling and fans are true.

Yeah, I know it was confirmed to be Hinata. The point was that they were trying to draw in Naru shippers with it. Even though it was pointless to even do since the trailers were as subtle as a bull in a china store. Remember we had a lot of people here hoping the trailers were misleading and it would be NaruSaku in the end. The marketers were seriously sly. Disgustingly so.

Making us think Road to Ninja would be NH/SS when it was NS...then making us hope it was the same tactic when making The Last.

NaruSaku will always be better than crack and fan fiction

#55 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 06:14 PM

Why does Kishi or his creative team have no idea how SS happened because it was never planned. Same thing can be said about NH if that was the case we would've seen it in the manga, but instead we got this movie that could've focused on important stuff like Orochimaru, Team Taka, The Five Villages, etc. Instead of it being centered around a pairing. Here is my theory about this novel, it's going to be the origin of Sarada and you want to know something happens to Karin to the point where she dies and that leaves Sasuke to tell Sakura to watch over his daughter while he's away.  You know Sakura loves Sasuke so much she'll just do anything he says so how can she refuse.  

Kishi's assistant already debunked the theory about Karin's being Sarada's mother in November. So whatever Sakura's novel is about, it probably won't be about the "mystery" of Sarada's birth. It's probably, as others have pointed out, just going to be about Sakura and her feelings for Sasuke.

By the way, does anyone know if this take place before or after the movie?

Edited by Namikaze Clan, 12 March 2015 - 06:15 PM.

#56 Nicholas Wolfwood

Nicholas Wolfwood

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 78 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 05:24 AM

Sigh.  /sarcasm

Could be something like this: Sasuke puts Sakura in a genjutsu and makes her believe they had sex, she got pregnant and had a baby while in reality Sasuke sleeps with Karin, whom he actually has some feeling for. After the child is born and bestowed with a stupid name, he brings Sakura out of the genjutsu. The scene plays out...

Sasuke: Behold our wonderful child, Sakura.

Sakura: Er, she doesn't seem to resemble me in the slightest way, does she?

Sasuke: Shut up kitten, and clean the house. I'm going out on a journey of atonement with Karin.

Sakura: Yes, master.

Sasusaku - the definition of true love.

Actually, it turns out that Naruto's famous nindo never existed. Like his "love" for Sakura, he only invented it because he thought it was something that Sasuke would say, and used it for the sake of competing with him.

If Kishimoto had really played up the mental and personal tole being a ninja could have (including being a medical ninja), it's not hard to imagine getting fried doing what she does and wanting to move on, regardless of where that would. be

However, Kishimoto didn't write that and he cannot suddenly play that for the one character who was always playing catch-up while have her male counterparts have no such issues.

I think history has shown that Kishimoto can write anything he wants for any character for any reason, regardless of what he wrote for, say, fifteen years prior. Don't worry though, he'll explain how everything came about with a new movie, some extra manga chapters, side story manga and maybe some light novels written by authors who suck slightly less than Kishi himself.

I think you and Moongirl have a different definition of 'moving on'.

While it is true that Naruto would have stepped aside for Sakura's happiness as you said, it doesn't necessarily mean that he would stop being in love with her. I think that's what Moongirl meant by 'not moving on'. Her definition of 'moving on' is based on whether the character is still staying in love with or not. And I agree with that. In the Narutoverse, it doesn't seem to matter what or how the interactions between those two characters are. If character A loves character B, then they just do. Jiraiya will still be in love with Tsunade regardless of her not reciprocating for twenty years, Hinata will love Naruto regardless of being ignored, Naruto, Sakura and Karin will love Sasuke regardless of being nearly killed, Haku will love Zabuza regardless of being used as a tool. Moving on, as in stop having those particular feelings doesn't seem to be possible in the Narutoverse.

True, except that Kishi avoided the whole issue by retconning Naruto to never have truly loved her at all. It was all out of competition with Sasuke. You know, getting under your rival's skin by going after a girl that he cares absolutely nothing for in the first place. It's just sound logic.

#57 Popuri

Popuri

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,393 posts
  • Interests:Sequel of Final Mission Status!

Posted 15 March 2015 - 06:31 AM

Just rethink. Maybe the novel would tell also about NS separation that goes off-screen on movie. The rivalry thing. :twitch:

:argh: I don't know anything anymore :cry:

Even a rock has something it can be used for. There's a way for them to shine that even a jewel can't compare to - Sakamochi Tatsuma :lulz:

#58 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 20 March 2015 - 07:57 PM

The cover for Sakura's novel:

tumblr_inline_nlirq20Vps1rghfic_500.jpg

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#59 lupina

lupina

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 09:26 PM

The cover for Sakura's novel:

tumblr_inline_nlirq20Vps1rghfic_500.jpg

Let me guess why she looks sad ... 

"We live in a world that is so quick to convince us to ignore our feelings. Feeling stressed? Get a massage. Feeling angry? Go to the bar with your friends and blow off steam. Feeling lonely? Meet someone in cyberspace and have a conversation on the computer. Depressed? Take a pill. Anxiety? Take 2 pills. Feeling happy? Well, by George, don’t talk about that because no one likes a bragger. Same with being sad, no one likes a Debbie Downer. But, heaven FORBID, that you actually TALK about your feelings and process them in a healthy way."

- Amy Cassidy

#60 Pix

Pix

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,582 posts
  • Interests:Boku no Hero Academia is better than Naruto

Posted 20 March 2015 - 10:19 PM

It isn't confirmed yet , but as it seems everyone in konoha decided to do a big ass orgy and have their kids at the same time , I wouldnt really be surprised if this kid was lee son

Lol

Kishi should be fired from writing Manga. There's no way he can redeem himself. 

I'm gonna feel sorry for him if he ever decides to create another manga. He already lost half of his fanbase. They don't want to be fooled again.

gonna be lots of lovey dovey sasusaku moments  :love:  

Sakura: S-Sasuke-kun.... 

Sasuke: Oh, Sakura. Didn't notice you there. What beautiful pink hair you have... 

Sasuke: *blushes* Sasuke-kun! 

Sasuke: I've never realized this until now but...I want to make strong babies come out of you... 

Sakura: Oh my!  

Sasuke: And then eat some salad afterwards 

Sakura: Sasuke! Take me now! T-take me! 

^Canon.

Squad Roll call :

tumblr_ngv9unJacL1qhmbkio1_r1_500.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: narusaku, anti sasusaku, sakura hiden

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users