#22 Pix

Pix

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,582 posts
  • Interests:Boku no Hero Academia is better than Naruto

Posted 09 March 2015 - 06:48 PM

It's just gonna be another love story, we already know this. All of the women characters get love stories in this series (or cry about not having one). It's nothing special. 

(Except Tenten. She's the only one without a love interest)

Squad Roll call :

tumblr_ngv9unJacL1qhmbkio1_r1_500.png

#23 Swagkura

Swagkura

真夜中の太陽

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,792 posts
  • Interests:KakaSaku & NaruSaku

Posted 09 March 2015 - 07:03 PM

It's just gonna be another love story, we already know this. All of the women characters get love stories in this series (or cry about not having one). It's nothing special. 

(Except Tenten. She's the only one without a love interest)

Lol, because hers died -__-
tumblr_o2ymbkICMv1ttuk3wo3_500.gif

#24 Pix

Pix

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,582 posts

Posted 09 March 2015 - 07:05 PM

She had a- aaaaaaah oooooooooooh I see what you mean I see.  :chuckle:  :hehehe:  But yeah screw that that should have never happened.

Squad Roll call :

#25 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 09 March 2015 - 07:32 PM

I've always shipped LeexTen, but both that and NejixTen was purely fandom-made. Maybe that was why she was the emptiest rookie character. She had no man in her life to boost her importance. :excited:

ナルサク

#26 Swagkura

Swagkura

真夜中の太陽

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,792 posts
  • Interests:KakaSaku & NaruSaku

Posted 09 March 2015 - 07:35 PM

She had a- aaaaaaah oooooooooooh I see what you mean I see.  :chuckle:  :hehehe:  But yeah screw that that should have never happened.

I agree. But Hinata had to get the D somehow, so...

I've always shipped LeexTen, but both that and NejixTen was purely fandom-made. Maybe that was why she was the emptiest rookie character. She had no man in her life to boost her importance. :excited:

Lmao XD
I'm surprised he didn't pair her up just for the sake of making more kids though. But heh, at least she got out somewhat unscathed :sad:
tumblr_o2ymbkICMv1ttuk3wo3_500.gif

#27 Pix

Pix

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,582 posts

Posted 09 March 2015 - 07:46 PM

You and I both know that she would have been paired with either of the two for the sake of babies lol. (Actually, considering Lee has a child....)

Squad Roll call :

#28 QRed

QRed

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 7 posts
  • Interests:Fishcake, pancake, hotcake, normal cake, anime, and peace.

Posted 09 March 2015 - 10:51 PM

Question! Is it confirmed that the kid with Lee was his child? O w O 'Cause like Gai and Lee looked alike, and the two aren't blood related.

#29 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 09 March 2015 - 11:22 PM

I refuse to accept whatever "closure" for NS they might have in this novel. I refuse to accept anything Kishimoto tries to explain and wrap up through movies and novels. Any self-respecting writer doesn't tie up the main story's important loose ends with side stories. It's lazy and nothing more than a cash grab. I've taken enough insults to my intelligence from Kishi already, thanks.

Edited by xxRomanceGirlxx, 10 March 2015 - 12:12 AM.

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

#30 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 09 March 2015 - 11:25 PM

Question! Is it confirmed that the kid with Lee was his child? O w O 'Cause like Gai and Lee looked alike, and the two aren't blood related.

It isn't confirmed yet , but as it seems everyone in konoha decided to do a big ass orgy and have their kids at the same time , I wouldnt really be surprised if this kid was lee son

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#31 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 09 March 2015 - 11:26 PM

I refuse to accept whatever "closure" for NS they might have in this novel. I refuse to accept anything Kishimoto tries to explain and wrap up in through movies and novels. Any self-respecting writer doesn't tie up the main story's important loose ends with side stories. It's lazy and nothing more than a cash grab. I've taken enough insults to my intelligence from Kishi already, thanks.

he is not even the one writing these novels, show how much he cares

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#32 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 10 March 2015 - 12:13 AM

@Nar123:

Yet he still goes and stamps the "CANON" sticker on it. God, this man. :facepalm:

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

#33 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,038 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 10 March 2015 - 05:24 AM

Kishi should be fired from writing Manga. There's no way he can redeem himself. 

509356167_759751.gif?4

#34 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 10 March 2015 - 04:50 PM

Well, Let me know what happens in the book you brave souls. Cause I ain't supporting this cash cow anymore. It can burn to the ground for all I care. Hidden thoughts/feelings? For who? For what? She's a Sasuke fan girl again, that's as subtle as a nuclear explosion. And are they trying to make it sound like Sakura has an important plot now? So where did this "she is an insignificant woman, never did anything special" stuff from the other novels go to then huh? Trying to bait back the fans you lost SP? Go F*** your Hinata merchandise and like I said already take your forsaken money and get out of the industry. You aren't needed anymore. Or wanted.  :glare:  

Edited by Phantom_999, 10 March 2015 - 07:03 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#35 DeathGodMack

DeathGodMack

Death God

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,515 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku
    LelouchxKallen
    LelouchxShirley
    IchiHime
    Touken
    Taichi/Sora
    SakuHina
    ShikaTema
    NaLu
    Luffy x Nami
    KorraXAssami
    Maka x Soul
    Tai x Kari
    SakuIno

Posted 11 March 2015 - 01:14 AM

I hope this confirms NaruSaku.

Posted Image

#36 RedFaction

RedFaction

Legendary Pirate

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts

Posted 11 March 2015 - 01:59 AM

It won't. If anything it'll just confirm to us further how bad of characters Naruto and Sakura have become, and of course more SasuSaku.

#37 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 11 March 2015 - 02:01 AM

gonna be lots of lovey dovey sasusaku moments  :love:  

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#38 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 11 March 2015 - 02:25 AM

gonna be lots of lovey dovey sasusaku moments  :love:

I'd imagine so. It's the remaining gap in Sakura's story. Still, someone said it was set before the Last? I don't recall them being together then and it wash that movie that explained away Naruto's feelings. Would it not make more sense to be after the movie?

That said, I don't really care. I'm not interested and they've been trashing the story and its characters for so long why would I expect that to change? It's the one constant.

Hooray for consistency!

#39 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 11 March 2015 - 02:49 AM

I refuse to accept whatever "closure" for NS they might have in this novel. I refuse to accept anything Kishimoto tries to explain and wrap up through movies and novels. Any self-respecting writer doesn't tie up the main story's important loose ends with side stories. It's lazy and nothing more than a cash grab. I've taken enough insults to my intelligence from Kishi already, thanks.

I bet it's just the same closure line as the movie — focus on Naruto's rivalry aspect with Sasuke and nothing else. It may not even focus on Naruto's love of her at all. It may just show Sakura being 'jealous' of Naruto and Hinata's budding romance, with her thinking wistfully of Sasuke. Blech. But I wouldn't put it past them. It's a total cash grab.

I'd imagine so. It's the remaining gap in Sakura's story. Still, someone said it was set before the Last? I don't recall them being together then and it wash that movie that explained away Naruto's feelings. Would it not make more sense to be after the movie?

That said, I don't really care. I'm not interested and they've been trashing the story and its characters for so long why would I expect that to change? It's the one constant.

Hooray for consistency!

Finally some consistency in the story. And it's this. Thanks, Kishi. Thanks a lot.

#40 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 11 March 2015 - 03:22 AM

I bet it's just the same closure line as the movie — focus on Naruto's rivalry aspect with Sasuke and nothing else. It may not even focus on Naruto's love of her at all. It may just show Sakura being 'jealous' of Naruto and Hinata's budding romance, with her thinking wistfully of Sasuke. Blech. But I wouldn't put it past them. It's a total cash grab.

I suppose. I have a tough time thinking of a Sakura centric story (that would fit the vision these guys are pushing) because she entered and never left the "need to find something for her to do territory." A main character should never be there. It's sad that character who was designed to be the heroine fell into this. It's even sadder that her replacement entered that territory in the chuunin exams and never left it.

Except for the "how" part of shacking up with Sasuke what is left to be explained?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: narusaku, anti sasusaku, sakura hiden

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook (1)