#141 Moriarty

Moriarty

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 34 posts
  • Interests:Movies, T.V Series, Books, CD

Posted 29 March 2013 - 12:52 AM

Let me state this. I am not trying to change your mind. I said "i believe this" it's how I interpret it. A lot of what I say about relationships is based actual legit psychology, I'm not pulling it out of my ass.

Debate:
A formal discussion on a particular topic in a public meeting or legislative assembly, in which opposing arguments are put forward.

Alright then, you show me from then and now on Hinata. Bring out your evidence that she hasn't changed.

Fornication Under the Command of the King.

"No Rush"

#142 PhenixElite

PhenixElite

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,725 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 12:59 AM

QUOTE (Moriarty @ Mar 29 2013, 01:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Let me state this. I am not trying to change your mind. I said "i believe this" it's how I interpret it. A lot of what I say about relationships is based actual legit psychology, I'm not pulling it out of my ass.

Alright then, you show me from then and now on Hinata. Bring out your evidence that she hasn't changed.

Your bringing in psychology inside a manga. That wont help since its fiction. In reallife someone like sakura would have moved on from a guy like sasuke long time ago.

So hinata has changed but only during war arc. As said she was able to speak up to naruto and give him a peptalk, but thats far from a well developed character.
She was shown in about 10 chapters during the whole story, all she did was hiding from naruto going KO as soon as naruto touches her or comes near to her. If she meets him all she does is worrying and saying one word: Naruto-kun. She copied his nindo and came to the conclusion that hes the one she needs to protect during the war. Theres nothing more to it and thats why i dont call her a well developed character.

Edited by PhenixElite, 29 March 2013 - 01:01 AM.

ada_wong_signature_by_valxy-d5m0oa1.png

#143 Beastbomb

Beastbomb

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 265 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 01:05 AM

QUOTE (Moriarty @ Mar 28 2013, 07:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

And I respect that. But the point of a debate is to destroy the other sides arguement and get them to believe what you believe in right? Or to make them look like an idiot. Don't tell me deep down that you really don't want my opinion to change if you even care that is.

Bolded: Sorry to say, but thats a lie. You wouldn't be even argueing with me if you didn't want my opinion to change in some way shape or form. Wether it's about pairing, how good Hinata's chracter is, or etc, you want to argue with people to either anger them or make them see your point of view to the point where they may change there's.

Edited by Beastbomb, 29 March 2013 - 01:08 AM.

#144 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 01:10 AM

I gotta say slextrem, that was just great. I don't know why people don't understand the purpose of tsundere. It's almost to say guys want to be the dominant one, which is sexist in an odd way. It's not like women are not being dominant as well, it's comedy. We guys can take it, so man up if you have to. Until Naruto looks pissed when he gets hit, all of those excuses of abusing Naruto is invalid. Might as well tell France that it's wrong of them to laugh at Shippuden movie 3 preview, where Naruto got hit by Sakura. Plus, this whole "beat down Naruto" excuse is extremely dead to me, because if you're like me who watched/read countless anime/manga, this isn't new to anyone. Try having a love interest throw the guy to the road to stop a taxi. Sakura is a novice compare to all others in the anime/manga. I should stop here. Everyone got the picture.

P.S. Funny how Piccolo once said, "Even a Super Saiyan can't win that battle (ChiChi)." I can already see the same for Naruto as a Hokage. Hell, didn't Minato fit this as well.

#145 Beastbomb

Beastbomb

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 265 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 01:14 AM

^ Theres a mindset like that that is very prominent in America. It's awful how men my age think of woman.

#146 Don-kun

Don-kun

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts
  • Interests:Music, Electronics, Driving car, Traveling and NaruSaku.

Posted 29 March 2013 - 01:16 AM

QUOTE (Moriarty @ Mar 28 2013, 07:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My end or the other?
Just so I know if I should hold on to my cow, or toss it in. If a tornado of kitten passes by.

Length doesn't determine development. I think it has more time to show how one develops. But you only need a moment to have a reason to change, resolve to change, and next time prove that you have.

I thought we already reach to an agreement with non of the side being canon until Kishi state it, otherwise everything we say will be seeing as baseless assumption.

NS had all the momentum while NH was stale now NH has all the momentum and NS is stale, in the end lets see how this Manga ends.

OP: Two thing I will like to ask.
Are you the original owner of this post since I recall you first reference to a NS fan was (Thanks for replying to this guy for me, its troublesome always having to debate pointless arguments. ) but here this doesn't seems to be the case since you took your time to reply everyone even by double and triple posting.
Also I always wonder how long NH post would be if instead of this being NS development it was focus on NH.
Almost all NS development. --Click here to view--

Why I say that is because it will spend a lot or energy trying to agreeing and disproving most of your claims.

One last thing Sakura like Sasuke and Hinata like Naruto almost 99% of NS fans accept this why is so hard for opposing fans to accept that Naruto loves Sakura and only Sakura while he haves a great respect for Hinata, this doesn't mean that he can't love Hinata back it only means that he loves someone else at the time and NH hope just like NS is the hope that one day Sakura/Naruto will one day return the feelings to their specific unrequited love. Remember Naruto not loving Hinata at the time does not nullifies NH in no way it only means that you accept manga fact and hope that one day it changes, also NH should not happen because you believe she is a better person for Naruto or you don't like Sakura or NS, it should be because the Manga develop the character to be for each other.

Edited by Don-kun, 29 March 2013 - 01:20 AM.

#147 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 01:16 AM

QUOTE (Beastbomb @ Mar 28 2013, 09:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
^ Theres a mindset like that that is very prominent in America. It's awful how men my age think of woman.

I know. It actually piss me off for people to have that mind. I assure you I'm not like that at all. Sigh, the example we give to the world...

#148 Moriarty

Moriarty

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 34 posts
  • Interests:Movies, T.V Series, Books, CD

Posted 29 March 2013 - 01:23 AM

QUOTE (PhenixElite @ Mar 28 2013, 05:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Your bringing in psychology inside a manga. That wont help since its fiction. In reallife someone like sakura would have moved on from a guy like sasuke long time ago.

So hinata has changed but only during war arc. As said she was able to speak up to naruto and give him a peptalk, but thats far from a well developed character.
She was shown in about 10 chapters during the whole story, all she did was hiding from naruto going KO as soon as naruto touches her or comes near to her. If she meets him all she does is worrying and saying one word: Naruto-kun. She copied his nindo and came to the conclusion that hes the one she needs to protect during the war. Theres nothing more to it and thats why i dont call her a well developed character.

I think half of psychology would be null and void if that was true. No, in real life people do, do that. There are people who b*tch and moan about their partners being as*holes but don't leave them. And I'm not saying this because t.v. Actually t.v. reality shows, see it all the time. Oh, right even with my friends, and my family and hell, I've heard stories from strangers.

That was an example, I'm not going to type a full on essay with imagery. I might as well be doing my h.w. I'll just ask someone else to help me with that if I feel like doing it.

I doubt Naruto cares if she 'copied' his nindo. I personally think she incorporated his nindo into her ideals.

How many of us have original thoughts. How many of us have thoughts that aren't inspired by other things and people.
conclusion that hes the one she needs to protect during the war

I don't think so, Naruto is protecting a lot of people, and Hinata was there protecting him. Comrades, back to back. Let's ask someone who's been in a war. Not about Naruto not about Hinata, but what it's like to be in a war.

I really don't think you give her enough credit. You are brushing her development off. I might think it to be a bit more honest if there wasn't such an intense dislike for her in this site. But that is just me.

QUOTE (Beastbomb @ Mar 28 2013, 06:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And I respect that. But the point of a debate is to destroy the other sides arguement and get them to believe what you believe in right? Or to make them look like an idiot. Don't tell me deep down that you really don't want my opinion to change if you even care that is.

Bolded: Sorry to say, but thats a lie. You wouldn't be even argueing with me if you didn't want my opinion to change in some way shape or form. Wether it's about pairing, how good Hinata's chracter is, or etc, you want to argue with people to either anger them or make them see your point of view to the point where they may change there's.

How about this, I don't care who you ship and why you ship it. I barely care about what I ship in this manga, it's gone on too long. And I don't really care if you believe what I am saying or not, it doesn't really much affect my life one way or another. I admit I have another motivation for saying what I say and honestly none of it is for any of you. If you can leave with something from what I say, awesome, that would make me happy.

AND HELL TO THE NO, I don't want anyone to look like an idiot. If someone ends up looking like an idiot, I didn't put them there. If I was openly mocking someone and saying stuff I shouldn't about the person...
then I am the as* for even attempting to hurt anyone like that.

Also,
You can't claim if I lied or not, you have no proof.

Edited by Moriarty, 29 March 2013 - 01:24 AM.

Fornication Under the Command of the King.

"No Rush"

#149 Beastbomb

Beastbomb

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 265 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 01:26 AM

@NS4life3g

I agree, but i don't want to get to far into this though because i'll start getting into politics and history. I don't want to upset anybody here, so i am going to keep my trap shut on this

Edited by Beastbomb, 29 March 2013 - 01:26 AM.

#150 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 01:28 AM

Hinata is very kind, she really is.

but why would Naruto want to move on from Sakura anyway?
1) he's had a crush on her since he was a kid
2) they get along well and have fun together
3) they support each other
4) they want the other to be happy
5) they both saved each others lives at least once.

I mean... Sakura just makes Naruto happy! simple as that. He smiles like a crazy person around Sakura.
sure he had the POAL over his shoulders because of her, but she told him to forget about it so he wouldn't be in pain anymore.
and sure Sakura loves/loved Sasuke, but Sasuke obviously causes Sakura pain and she is unsure about what to think.

Now Hinata is a good person....but I think she needs to find someone that would truly appreciate her like Naruto does Sakura(and sakura does naruto)

Naruto's bond with Sakura is TOO strong for Hinata to completely overcome and at the end of the day whenever they have free time, the first person Naruto goes to IS Sakura.

If Naruto doesn't feel the need to ever spend time with Hinata when a war or something crazy isn't happening...that tells you he isn't interested in her.

though I'm not saying he doesn't think of her as a friend, he does and she has helped him.

well....those are just my 2 cents....I'm ready for the other side of the story now I guess......

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#151 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 29 March 2013 - 01:29 AM

QUOTE (Moriarty @ Mar 28 2013, 09:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

How about this, I don't care who you ship and why you ship it. I barely care about what I ship in this manga, it's gone on too long. And I don't really care if you believe what I am saying or not, it doesn't really much affect my life one way or another. I admit I have another motivation for saying what I say and honestly none of it is for any of you. If you can leave with something from what I say, awesome, that would make me happy.

AND HELL TO THE NO, I don't want anyone to look like an idiot. If someone ends up looking like an idiot, I didn't put them there. If I was openly mocking someone and saying stuff I shouldn't about the person...
then I am the as* for even attempting to hurt anyone like that.

Also,
You can't claim if I lied or not, you have no proof.

And why are you here then since you don't care who you or basically anyone ship then? Why bother posting, no, better yet, why are you even posting on this site in the first place, since you're have a less interest in NaruHina? To show more love on "the goddess" and her fantasy man? rolleyes.gif

Ok, guys, thread closed. End discussion of this nonsense.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users