• This topic is locked This topic is locked
150 replies to this topic

#41 HauntedCake

HauntedCake

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,729 posts
  • Interests:Naruto,Shingeki no kyojin, Fairy Tail, LOL, Runescape & Xbox 360.

Posted 28 March 2013 - 10:28 PM

QUOTE (NaruHina101 @ Mar 28 2013, 10:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Lol this is gonna be sweet.

1) Hinata hasn't appeared often in the manga, what's your point? Neither has Jiriaya nor Sasuke.

3)She's quite, just like Sasuke. Friendship/love doesn't need to be built just on words.

4)MinaKushi - YahiKonan

5) Sakura was never his goal XD

1) Sasuke has been in far more then Hinata ever has. That isn't a very good argument...

3) Sasuke was quite most of the time because he didn't care about anything, his mind was always on Itatchi and revenge. Hinata was shy. Besides he did have pleanty of loud times too.

I'm trying to refrain from trolling but i don't think Sasuke has shown love to Sakura with or without words... well unless you include murder attempts and constant rejection....

4)Erm??? evidence please

5) Come on.... really??? I'm trying here bro i really am dry.gif

Edited by HauntedCake, 28 March 2013 - 10:30 PM.

40283620121415711s.jpg

#42 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 10:29 PM

QUOTE (Toasty Warrior @ Mar 28 2013, 04:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It might be better just to close this thread so things don't spiral out of control...

This thread is off to a poor start and after shutting down one thread last night I'm already impatient.

If I have to close this thread everyone that's culpable is being warned and if this thread cannot last the weekend then it'll be temp bans. The quicker this blows up the longer the ban.

For example:

So the next random NH fan arrives to make an account on this forum (that just like most random NH fans will eventually have his/her account close by the end of the day). I'm feeling lazy and I won't read the giant wall text you have posted because I just just know all your arguments are empty and they're based on your own opinion. Even if you use the manga you'll be contradicting yourself not to mention you're ignoring as usual the NS development done throughout the entire manga.

This does not help. You claim not to read it the hurl a bunch of vague and (insulting) generalizations at it. If you think those characterizations apply then prove it.

oo late, but hey thanks to our friend s/he give me entertainment.

This also does not help.

Very biased man.

Nor does this. If you think so, then as I told Graven, prove it.

It's a pairing debate. Does that not come with the territory?

#43 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 10:29 PM

But srsly i'd hope that the thread gets closed soon i losing the will to still be on this forum since this "64 cover" it's slowly becoming YT, MF,NF.
The guy comes posts something that it's clearly something that comes from someome who's entitle to it's own opinion it's just a NH rant and nothing else more, and the fact that it's huge no one is going to reply and based on this will start singing victory and claim things with double standards and also that aren't true, baiting for more replies and replies going on a circle that none of the parts will reach into an agreement.

QUOTE (Nate River @ Mar 28 2013, 07:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's a pairing debate. Does that not come with the territory?

This is not a pairing debate.
Because it will just come into a circle there are a lot of doubles standards and wrongly claims that does not even need a reply to see that it's wrong it has nothing to do with the text but the mind, a text full of Sakura's hate the part about he talked about the confession it's someome who takes NS things at face value and most of the times twist this and when some NH things comes look the beneath of the beneath to make a "strong" claim.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 28 March 2013 - 10:33 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#44 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 10:31 PM

Apologies Nate I was feeling cocky and I realize I wasn't in my best behavior. It won't happen again, in fact I think I will stay away from this thread.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#45 PhenixElite

PhenixElite

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,725 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 10:34 PM

QUOTE (NaruHina101 @ Mar 28 2013, 11:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Lol this is gonna be sweet.

1) Hinata hasn't appeared often in the manga, what's your point? Neither has Jiriaya nor Sasuke.

2) Haah happy.gif Wishes? Hinata love Naruto, fact. Sakura loves Sasuke, fact. Naruto is not known who he loves, though he doesn't seem to like Sakura, and seems to be leaning towards Hinata.ANd may I remind you, this is the final arc XD and we're focusing on NaruHina.
3)Gee, I don't know.......
"I like people Like you" After their conversation
"Kick his ass, Hinata!" Hinata VS Neji
"I swear, You are going down" after he dips his hand in Hinata's blood.
"Thank you for being by my side" Chapter 615
"Hinata!" Chapter 614
"DOn't act tough cause Hinata's here, Naruto" - "Hell yeah!"
"DOn't get so down on yourself, Hinata. You're strong" - " Are you alright Hinata?" - "Don't worry, everything's alright now!"
"Is Hinata Alive? Thank GOd....thank god.....*Clutches on to his heart*" After he meets his father

3)She's quite, just like Sasuke. Friendship/love doesn't need to be built just on words.

4)MinaKushi - YahiKonan

5) Sakura was never his goal XD

Its important how often the love intrest appears since no appearance means no development.

NO NARUTO DOESNT LOVE SAKURA! /SARCASM!!! Its just shown 100 times since chapter 3. Its even said in the databook.

And where in those scenes you pointed out you see any hint of feelings? I never saw him blush or making a face like when he saw sakura. Thosw scenes show that shes his friend nothing more.

So you think there can be a realationship without talikng? intresting...

Naruto wants sakura to love him back since chapter 3 as well as becoming hokage and bringing back sasuke, so yes ts indeed his goal.

ada_wong_signature_by_valxy-d5m0oa1.png

#46 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 10:36 PM

QUOTE (PhenixElite @ Mar 28 2013, 07:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Its important how often the love intrest appears since no appearance means no development.

NO NARUTO DOESNT LOVE SAKURA! /SARCASM!!! Its just shown 100 times since chapter 3. Its even said in the databook.

And where in those scenes you pointed out you see any hint of feelings? I never saw him blush or making a face like when he saw sakura. Thosw scenes show that shes his friend nothing more.

So you think there can be a realationship without talikng? intresting...

Naruto wants sakura to love him back since chapter 3 as well as becoming hokage and bringing back sasuke, so yes ts indeed his goal.

There's a relation chart draw by kishimoto himself after the confession showing Naruto loves Sakura.
Like i said on my previous post it's a waste of time he's entitled to his own opinion and thinks like that he's not even reading our claims or even responding to them and when respond still comes with double standard and things twisted like claiming we are on the last arc when Kishimoto confirmed ages ago that after the war arc we still gonna have another one., and so on.

Attitudes like that gives me the fuel to ship NaruSaku just to see their meltdown.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 28 March 2013 - 10:38 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#47 HauntedCake

HauntedCake

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,729 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 10:37 PM

QUOTE (Dαrkrєrsŧ @ Mar 28 2013, 10:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
There's a relation chart draw by kishimoto himself after the confession showing Naruto loves Sakura.
Like i said on my previous post it's a waste of time he's entitled to his own opinion and thinks like that he's not even reading our claims or even responding to them and when respond still comes with double standard and things twisted like claiming we are on the last arc when Kishimoto confirmed ages ago that after the war arc we still gonna have another one., and so on.

Could you find a pic of it??

40283620121415711s.jpg

#48 PhenixElite

PhenixElite

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,725 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 10:38 PM

QUOTE (Dαrkrєrsŧ @ Mar 28 2013, 11:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah i agree its useless to discuss this, he wont change his opinion or his view on the manga. I also dont have the time to debathe now, so im just gonna spectate this and hope this thread gets closed. Its pointless to discuss those points no one here will change him.

ada_wong_signature_by_valxy-d5m0oa1.png

#49 Beastbomb

Beastbomb

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 265 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 10:39 PM

I'm pretty sure this isn't the last arc, i'm sure there is going to be another two, maybe three. Naruto and Sasuke still need to confront each other in their final battle.

#50 Arachnia

Arachnia

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 406 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 10:40 PM

QUOTE (Dαrkrєrsŧ @ Mar 28 2013, 11:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Attitudes like that gives me the fuel to ship NaruSaku just to see their meltdown.

There's a relation chart can i see link it seems i have been slacking

#51 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 10:43 PM

Okay, I apologize for my entertainment thing, I am sorry naruhina101, but could you answer my question about obirin?

#52 FrenchMyToast

FrenchMyToast

NaruSaku

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 215 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Naruto, Fanfiction, NS Forums

Posted 28 March 2013 - 10:43 PM

Maybe I'll reply to the whole thing later but...

Are you really trying to argue that Naruto doesn't love Sakura? Really? ermm.gif The ONE time his feelings were questioned, it was stated that he loved Sakura, and that he couldn't tell her because he can't save Sasuke. These are the facts.

1. Sakura loves Sasuke.
2. Hinata loves Naruto
3. Naruto loves Sakura.

And it's been shown that Sakura is ashamed of/dissapointed in her feelings for Sasuke, and that she may see Naruto as more than a friend (One of the databooks stated the last part).

Don't blind yourself from the truth, even if it goes against your pairing. I can admit Sakura loves Sasuke, even though it doesn't really help our pairing. Well actually I think I can argue why it can but whatever. pictureem0.gif

And a lot of these NaruHina moments can be classified as totally platonic. Like how is cheering for her romantic?
tumblr_inline_miqr434aWD1qz4rgp.gif

NaruSaku - Because development doesn't lie. kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

Cleveland Cavaliers - Pittsburgh Steelers - San Francisco Giants

#53 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 10:44 PM

QUOTE (Arachnia @ Mar 28 2013, 07:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
There's a relation chart can i see link it seems i have been slacking

http://media.tumblr....5mIk1rb10gi.jpg
Hinata does not even appear on Kishimoto's relation chart and he claims that he has special feelings for her.

The relation's chart shows the most important person for Naruto.
Sakura = love.
And his two teachers.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 28 March 2013 - 10:48 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#54 Beastbomb

Beastbomb

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 265 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 10:45 PM

The guy got off. he's not even on the site right now. check his profile, you'll see the last time he was on

#55 NaruHina101

NaruHina101

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 10:48 PM

[quote name='Dαrkrєrsŧ' date='Mar 28 2013, 10:00 PM' post='447648']

THe first panel is a mistranslation there's no "missus" here.

You don't have proof.

Obito's expresion you completed ignored what he said later about friends and bonds there's nothing to do with pairing hint.

It's clear Obito is having a battle in his own mind, that much is being made clear.

Third

About comrades and friendship, Naruto already was in a rage because of what he did to the village and also Kakashi's dead, he didnt even listen to Pain until he talked with his father, Hinata his friend died in front of him it's just the little push that was missing for him to went on 6-tails.

Yeah, well, then why did he cry his heart out, while holding on to his heart, after he found out she was alright? You don't cry for a friend liek that: tears everwhere and holding your heart

here comes a guy that does not know what tsundere is, waste of time arguing.

I know what a tsundere is, but regardless of what form violence appears in, it's still violence. Also, ist shows she disrespects Naruto.

Naruto is related to hatred, Hinata is just Naruto so they have different thoughts this is the reason why she cant understand Naruto.
She only made Hinata to not give up and that's all.
second more bashing from a guy that does not know what tsundere is.

Naruto and Hinata are alike: Nindo is the same, both are hard wokers, rejected by their people (Hinata was rejected by her own kin, please stop and think about that for a moment). ALso, even if she hasn't suffered as much as Naruto, she still knows more than Sakura, who's lived a normal happy life.

Sakura hated Naruto, and minato weren't looked in a bad way, she turned her nose down to Minato which is different than just "you're weird" it's almost hate.

Kushina never hated Minato, why would she? She only ever said that he was a flaky girl boy.

Minato didnt watch Kushina from afar you forgot about the part that Minato wasnt the only one that was following Kushina's trace the reason is that Minato find her hairs.

I did mention Minato protecting Kushina, like Hinata protected Naruto. and everone was following her because of her Uzumaki blood & Kurama's jin, she a tool of the leaf village, Minato is the only one who was stated to have follwed her through his own will.

Second Kushina had her own dream and Minato had his own dream, he/she wasnt obssessive and also their ninja ways were different Minato wasnt the type of guy that stalk Kushina 24/7 i told you it's filler.

Wow, really? Bashing, even when I haven' done so? Fine, whatever......

Naruto and Hinata do have different, yet similar, goals: Naruto wants to become Hokage, Hinata wants to become stronger for Naruto, and the Hyuga, specifically for her dad. Both want acknowledgment.

This whole statement does not make any sense, he loved her since the begining, and also wanted to be stronger than Sasuke just to impress Sakura

Naruto wanted to become stronger than Sasuke cause they were rivals, Sakura has nothing to do with it.

which is showed a lot of times, even when he leaves the village he says "i'll work hard when i come back perhaps she will fall in love with me".
Why do you think he wanted to be stronger than Sasuke?

He wanted Sasuke's acknowledgment, that's been made clear.

Second bolded: dude_go_sleep_plz_it's_too_late_already_you're_posting_things_that_does_not_make_sense.jpeg.
Yeah ok

This is the reason why she developed feelings for him she acknowledged that he was always at her side supporting her and did all the good things to her this is the reason why her feelings for him are stronger than her feelings for Sasuke.
Naruto did way more things to Sakura than Hinata did to Naruto.

Did you seriously just say Sakura loves Naruto more than Sasuke????? LOL alright then.

Because they're team mates/main charcters

B- this is not a valid argument.
C-He thanked both Hinata and Neji for staying at his side at that moment not "all the time" like Sakura did.

B) yes it is, how would you possibly have the nerve to talk with someone when everone in your WHOLE family literally calls you a waste of time/lifE?
C) Nah, he said "thank you, it's because of you, who was by my side"

Sai didnt lied and it was placed because he was goint to tell Sakura about it, that the poal was hurting Naruto, then the burden was lift from Sakura she does not think she's a burden anymore, the flashback was placed to give a development for Sakura and break another obstacle which was the poal and the stupid claim that she is selfish.

Sakura may have gotten development then, but that was not hinting to NaruSaku.

Of course not but he asked her to date because he loves her, i dont see Naruto asking Ino, Tenten or even Hinata to go on a date, even if it's for comic.

Dates can happen as friend stoo

Disagree, they put because they are Hinata fans and showing her like that and also they love to despict Hinata like Sakura dont you think?
if he character didnt had any flaws why give powers like healing skills and sometimes even doing OOC things that remind about Sakura?

Whatever you say, this argument can't really be debated, to be honest.

First you started wrong if nothing works against you should not even made the statement at first place, Sasuke feelings did nothing good for Sakura but Naruto made her stronger, encouraged her, was at her side all the time, and made her feel safe which was the part she was honest on the confession,

I can't even..........

OK, \Naruto did make her stronger, that doesn't really mean much, cause she doesn't love him.

so her feelings for Naruto made her stronger, Hinata become strong because of Naruto's nindo.

Nindo? REALLY? wow.....you must skip every page with Hinata

Also you didnt proved anything you just claim that Naruto's feelings were resolved when it's not, Naruto was inclined to accept Sakura's confession until she started talking about Sasuke.

Well, as it stands, Naruto rejected that confession, and he did it with hate. but that doesn't mena he hates Sakura.

Since it's a claim?, Yamato and Sai support Narusaku and along with all the parallels.
Also Naruto didnt even replied guess about who he was thinking?
Yes, Sakura.

LOL, Yamato and Sai were there when she confessed. remeber Yamato's face XD it was like :wtf??" and sai also talks about Sakura's love for SASUKE, NOT NARUTO.
Naruto did reply to the confession, his answer was, " I hate people who lie to themselves!"

Wishfull thinking, argument discarded.
if she was his love interest NaruHina would be canon since the Pain's arc or he would had replied to Sakura saying that he loves someome else instead of asking what's going on.

Narto's been alone his whole life, It would be hard for him to understand feelings og actual love love, and he would need time to think. Seriously, hes hated his whole life, makes frineds, yeah that's cool and all.......and then suddenly, a girl says she loves him.....what now? He doesn't know what top do.

2013 had no interviews about Kishimoto talking about Naruto the only thing he said was what would happen on the arc and wasnt nothing related to hyuuga's.

Jump Festa 2013

Second the interview was before part 2 and guess what since it started we got an huge development for NaruSaku to a point that Sakura started doubting her feelings to a point that we all know that she will move on from Sasuke.

Manag is pointing towards NaruHina, and in case you missed it, kishi said that it would be hard for him to do, meaning he'd need time

An fine example of a twisted interview.

Whateer you say, nothing's been rwisted here

#56 NaruHina101

NaruHina101

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 10:49 PM

QUOTE (Dαrkrєrsŧ @ Mar 28 2013, 10:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hinata does not even appear on Kishimoto's relation chart and he claims that he has special feelings for her.

Sakura = love.
And his two teachers.

She's a side character no duh.... why aren't he rest of K11 there aside from SHika and Sakura?

#57 NaruHina101

NaruHina101

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 10:53 PM

QUOTE (rocci @ Mar 28 2013, 10:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Okay, I apologize for my entertainment thing, I am sorry naruhina101, but could you answer my question about obirin?

I don't really get what you mean by ObiRIn

#58 HauntedCake

HauntedCake

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,729 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 10:55 PM

QUOTE (Dαrkrєrsŧ @ Mar 28 2013, 10:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sakura = love.
And his two teachers.

Does it show Sakura loves sasuke on that i can't see it very well

40283620121415711s.jpg

#59 kirabook

kirabook

Examiner

• ANBU
  • 1,095 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 10:57 PM

Things that stand out:

Madara did not say "missus" or whatever Mangastream decided to put in there. I can't find exactly what he said in the raw, but a more littler translation of what he said by Mangapanda (before they replaced it with mangastream) was "Little girl"

Just like many MANY other shounen manga out there, Sakura is a tsundere. Tsundere's are typically rough with the guy they care for or love, but they have very deep feelings for them and are tender when it matters. Sakura's (and Kushina) fit the tsundere stereotype almost to a tee. It also explains why the anime has Sakura hitting Naruto a lot more in the anime, they play on that stereotype more than Kishi does in the manga (she has barely landed a hand on him in Shippuden)

Naruto and Hinata barely have a relationship at all. That isn't to say they don't have development, but their development is built on nothing other than BIG events and that's it. Kishi has showed little indication that Naruto or Hinata makes an effort to hang out with one another alone like he for Naruto and Sakura. Would you be ready to marry and jump into a serious relationship with a fireman that saved you from a fire or two? That's called lust and hero worship my dear. A real relationship is built up and worked on. There are only a select few people who can claim with success that jumping into a relationship after having 1 normal conversation was a good idea. (The only normal non life-threatening conversation they had is when Naruto went to fight Neji)

Another issue with Hinata is that she has no life other than Naruto. I mean, I guess that's a good plan if she plans to be a housewife or whatever else, but if Kishi truly planned to make her Naruto's love interest, maybe he should have expanded on her character.

Onto the Hints

Hinata has nothing in common with Chichi other than dark hair.

Obviously Hinata's name only indicates she has no other purpose than to be Naruto's satellite. Is that something to be proud of here? Hinata's spotlight is never about herself or anyone else. It's always about her feelings about Naruto. The ONLY time it wasn't was in part 1 against Neji. That's just sad. Even when it matters most, Hinata's development is only for Naruto's sake. She's bound to wilt into the background with nothing to go on from now until the end of the manga. But we'll have to wait and see.

Naruto's feelings for Sakura were confirmed barely a week ago in manga time. You must not forget, this war has only lasted at most 3 days. This entire arc, including Naruto traveling to the mountain to train to control Kyuubi couldn't have been more than a week. After being in love with Sakura for 4-5 years and STILL love her while knowing she loved Sasuke the ENTIRE time, I doubt he managed to suddenly get over her in a week.

Sakura currently loves Sasuke in some way, it's undeniable. She it's already been proved she loves/cares about Naruto more than Sasuke. She was willing to KILL Sasuke so that Naruto wouldn't suffer the burden anymore. She was willing to let Naruto live over letting Sasuke live. What about that says she loves Sasuke more than Naruto? And before it's even brought up, it's silly to believe that in EVERY situation, a person can only love 1 person at a time. Silly I tell you.

Thus far, out of 600 or so chapters (and 5-6 years in their time), Hinata has only snapped Naruto out of 'depression' once. How many times can you recall Hinata ever stopping Naruto from doing something stupid? Heck, she doesn't even know or apparently are that Naruto gets hurt emotionally and physically over and over again because of his chase for Sasuke and never thought to go up to him and tell him to stop. Not only has Sakura done that, she tried to stop Sasuke herself. On numerous other occasions, including the times she's whacked him on the head, she has knocked since into Naruto when he was being a bit too silly or a bit too stupid. If anyone keeps Naruto inline and balanced, it is Sakura.

Skipping a little (to avoid redundancy)...

Again, why are you proud that Hinata can't handle herself and needs encouragement from Naruto AGAIN? Hinata hasn't grown as a character at all. If she keeps acting like that, she's doing nothing but holding Naruto back from growing as a person and as a ninja. Sakura made a vow that she wouldn't be like that anymore and time has show that she hasn't. Of course, Kishi downgrades all his female characters and never makes them as powerful as males, so Sakura is not on Naruto's level, but she is not holding him back like Hinata would based on what we have seen. No ninja should need to be encouraged mid battle to keep on fighting.

Skipping some more...

What is with this "Naruto is a jerk if he doesn't -insert whatever-" Who are you to say Naruto is a jerk for not doing what you want? What would make him a jerk about holding Hinata's hand to give her chakra and quickly give everyone else some too? They are in mid battle. There isn't time to hold each others hands and look into each others eyes and sparkle with bubbles like a shoujo. He held her hand because that is how he transfers his chakra.

Either way, I'm not denying that that was a romantic moment for silly Hinata who gushed about holding his big strong safe hand, but Naruto's eyes were on the prize the entire time. The prize being the huge Juubi that just killed Neji, Obito, and Madara

Tip of the Day
So, the interviewer is a Hinata fan and he wants her to get her chance. Do you honestly believe Kishi would reveal anything about the pairing situation to the reviewer? Just like he is with the plot, Kishi is vague with the romance. You just can't read too much into and just read it at face value. Just like he said the events of the Road to Ninja movie would hint at future manga events, we can't say exactly what events will happen in the manga, you can only vaguely assume. Never claim that as evidence.

Debate terms
Even though I took a class in public speaking, I never understood things like 'red herrings' or 'straw man' and whatever.

I'm of the opinion that NaruSaku will be the end game pairing. Kishi recently said he liked writing romance (man, he sucks at it though), but I think he read the wrong shoujo to get his ideas from. To me, it is obvious that the hand holding moment and everything else involving Hinata is nothing but twists to make you think otherwise. He did the same thing with Tobi being Madara but he's actually Obito.

Sadly, I don't think it was a good idea to follow the same type of twists with the romance part of his story so close the end. It will give people like you and other fans like you the wrong idea and it's too far gone to be fixed now.

To that, I say oh well. Also, I'm annoyed that my fellow members debated none of these topics and instead just made fun of another NH fan for no good reason. Bravo NS fans, bravo.

Posted Image

Sig made by me though. XD

Check out my father and son Minato and Naruto group on FF.net
http://www.fanfictio..._No_Yaoi/74936/

#60 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 10:57 PM

QUOTE (NaruHina101 @ Mar 29 2013, 05:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't really get what you mean by ObiRIn

Obito and rin parallel situation, which make obito become tobi who want to create dream world and obvious will get tnj by naruto.

You include minakushi and jiratsu but why not obirin?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users