#41 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 05:25 PM

she will lead the hyuuga clan like she's supposed to XD

...I kinda like her being with no one though, in an independent sort of way.

Edited by merryGOflava, 01 April 2013 - 05:25 PM.

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#42 StrikerTheNoble

StrikerTheNoble

The guy who changes his obsesions way too often.

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,425 posts
  • Interests:Winning the fanboy rivalry with FoolishYoungling

Posted 02 April 2013 - 04:27 PM

QUOTE (gawe @ Apr 2 2013, 04:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
she DIES. she has to die. i dont give a kitten to her.

Dude chill down. Whats wrong man?

tumblr_nb92ixykOu1s7xenwo1_400.gif

OTP: NaruSaku; Favorite crack pairing: NaruIno

Runner-ups:AstridxHiccup (How to train your dragon),SusanxReed, WallyxKuki (Kids next door);  AshxMisty; ThorxSif

#43 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 04:30 PM

QUOTE (gawe @ Apr 2 2013, 06:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Don't confuse indifference with hate.

ナルサク

#44 Jenskott

Jenskott

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts
  • Interests:Comic-books: Superman, Spider-Man, Fantastic Four, Batman, X-Men...
    Manga/anime: Ranma 1/2, Saint Seiya, Kimagure Orange Road, Fist of North Star, Touch, City Hunter, Rurouni Kenshin, Mazinger Z, Devilman, Cutey Honey, Daimos, Space Battleship Yamato, Captain Harlock, Gundam, Bubblegum Crisis, Lone wolf and Cub, Naruto...
    Cartoons: Ninja Turtles, The Transformers, Thundercats, G. I. Joe, The Real ghostbusters, He-Man, SilverHawks, Batman TAS, Avatar...
    Videogames: Super Mario Bros, The Legend of Zelda, Metroid, King of Fighters, Earthbound, Golden Sun, Castlevania, Fire Emblem, Donkey Kong Country, Kirby, Kid Icarus, Final Fantasy, Sonic, Alex Kid, Golden Axe, Phantasy Star, Shining Force, Panzer Dragoon, Street Fighter, Mega Man, Crash Bandicoot, Medievil, Dragon Quest, Secret of Mana, Terranigma...
    Movies: Riders of Lost Ark, The Dark Crystal, Labyrinth, The Ghostbusters, Highlander, Robocop, Return to Oz, Conan the Barbarian, The Goonies...
    Books: The Lord of the Rings, The Neverending Story, The Wizard of Oz, Dracula, Treasure's Island, Journey to the Center of Earth, The Black Arrow, Alice in Wonderland...

Posted 04 April 2013 - 08:34 AM

She gets disappointed but moves on and goes on her life?

I guess you might theorize what her role in the Hyuuga clan will be (after all, her father had declared her little daughter would be the next clanhead. We don't know if that will change) and who she will end up with, but given that it is not important to the plot -at all- I doubt we find out, unless we get a short epilogue shows the cast after the war.

super-robot-wars-poster.jpg

Do you want to take over the world, huh? Well, you'll have to go through us first!

#45 Shadow1275

Shadow1275

Lone Wolf

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts
  • Interests:I have lots of hobbies..

Posted 17 April 2013 - 01:47 AM

I wouldn't mind seeing her end up with Kiba

He Who is Brave is Free-Seneca

^I have a lightsaber your argument is invalid^

"You may be called upon yet again to defend the glory of the Republic against the tyranny of the Dark Side. For this, is the destiny, of the Jedi..."

#46 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 17 April 2013 - 01:57 AM

She steps up following Narutos example and with Nejis inspiration leads the Hyuga clan uniting branch and main families. its the final bit of plot for her character that matters.
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#47 Beastbomb

Beastbomb

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 265 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 02:02 AM

I hope that Hinata gains the confidence to lead her clan, but I can also see her hanging on to her Naruto obsession as well. I can see her sister becoming head of the clan and Hinata amounting to nothing much in the manga (I doubt Kishi will do this). But with her "Naruto-Kun" obsession being the only development she seems to get, the latter scenario seems possible IMO.

Edited by Beastbomb, 17 April 2013 - 02:03 AM.

#48 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 02:25 AM

QUOTE (gawe @ Apr 2 2013, 09:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

NO bashing!
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#49 Baguette

Baguette

だ る い

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 394 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 02:42 AM

QUOTE (Beastbomb @ Apr 16 2013, 07:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I hope that Hinata gains the confidence to lead her clan, but I can also see her hanging on to her Naruto obsession as well. I can see her sister becoming head of the clan and Hinata amounting to nothing much in the manga (I doubt Kishi will do this). But with her "Naruto-Kun" obsession being the only development she seems to get, the latter scenario seems possible IMO.

I'm not sure you should hold such low expectations of Hinata's character. In the event that NS happens, the very least one could logically expect is for Hinata to come to terms with and move on from her love of Naruto. Otherwise, it would eseentially leave her character arc incomplete. Also, given the current interactions between Hiashi and Hinata (i.e. the former explaining the latter's role in changing customs within the Hyuuga clan during his fight with Edo-Hizashi, along with Hiashi observing and making remarks about Hinata's performance in the current battle), I'm pretty sure all signs point to Hiashi finally acknowledging Hinata as his heir and successor.

Star Crossed Lovers

#50 Beastbomb

Beastbomb

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 265 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 02:51 AM

QUOTE (Baguette @ Apr 16 2013, 10:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm not sure you should hold such low expectations of Hinata's character. In the event that NS happens, the very least one could logically expect is for Hinata to come to terms with and move on from her love of Naruto. Otherwise, it would eseentially leave her character arc incomplete. Also, given the current interactions between Hiashi and Hinata (i.e. the former explaining the latter's role in changing customs within the Hyuuga clan during his fight with Edo-Hizashi, along with Hiashi observing and making remarks about Hinata's performance in the current battle), I'm pretty sure all signs point to Hiashi finally acknowledging Hinata as his heir and successor.

I can agree that she has gained acknowledgment from her family, but her confidence issue is the problem I have with her. Until this matter is resolved, i do not see her fit to lead her clan. She is slowly learning to put more faith in herself and i believe her speech is a testament to that, but until she can learn to have confidence in herself instead of only drawing strength from other people, aka Naruto, I will not have any faith in her leading her clan. This is the biggest flaw about her character and needs to be resolved before she inherits the clan.

I don't have low expectations towards her character, I just do not see her fit at the current time to lead her clan.

Edited by Beastbomb, 17 April 2013 - 02:51 AM.

#51 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 04:31 AM

QUOTE (Beastbomb @ Apr 16 2013, 10:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I can agree that she has gained acknowledgment from her family, but her confidence issue is the problem I have with her. Until this matter is resolved, i do not see her fit to lead her clan. She is slowly learning to put more faith in herself and i believe her speech is a testament to that, but until she can learn to have confidence in herself instead of only drawing strength from other people, aka Naruto, I will not have any faith in her leading her clan. This is the biggest flaw about her character and needs to be resolved before she inherits the clan.

I don't have low expectations towards her character, I just do not see her fit at the current time to lead her clan.

I believe in Hinata. She said she would stop chasing after Naruto after the war. Not only will this mean the end of NH, but it will also mean Hinata's character being complete. We all know Hinata is strong, and she has a lot of will. I believe she will make a great leader in the Hyuuga clan if she follows what she said about not chasing Naruto anymore. As for Kishi making Hinata more powerful? Sorry Hinata fans, but there's no need for that. Hinata is only a side character, and it isn't like she has to be half as good as someone like Naruto to lead her clan.

Edited by FoolishYoungling , 17 April 2013 - 04:33 AM.

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#52 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 04:38 AM

I can't help but feel we are being misguided about Hinata and her character. I feel like really she's only meant to get ready for the big role in her family. That's it. Yes, we know she loves Naruto, but why never went with it with the confession and all. I feel like a bonus and/or not important like one girl straight up tell the protagonist she loves him but not matter to her because she knows who he loves. I always get that feeling for the whole series, especially if Naruto is not developing his feelings for her, rather just thankful he got a friend like her, much to how thankful he has Shikamaru on his back. But who knows. The next event in the manga can give me a bigger picture.

That said, I don't think anything bad come to her at all as I said above. If Neji gets revived, I see him being her right-hand man as she is the heir of the clan in the epilogue, much similar to FMA ending if you know who. Otherwise, same applies, minus Neji. That's my take. The idea of NH can be clear in the upcoming event and surely, all of us can understand better. Much like lately to me, I have been seeing SS is been dead and/or SS is alive but only Sakura is clinging on. Rest assure, all answers will come.

#53 Amaranth

Amaranth

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 08:05 AM

One of the common questions about Hinata is who she'd end up with if not Naruto. Personally, seeing as she's achieved so much just from admiring and loving him from afar, she doesn't need to actually be with anyone.

Hinata's death is still a possible option. The idea that she's been "killed" before and a Hyuga has already been killed...well, we don't know Kishimoto enough to be entirely certain. Killing her off would be both a waste and a shock factor. That said, I doubt it'll happen.

Hinata has developed, but I find that she needs to develop from outside the romantic point of view. Even in the war she needed Naruto as a source of confidence. Really don't like how a fandom talks about her ever growing confidence and power and apparently she still needs a partner or just general protection. Makes me wonder if she really has grown.

I want her to focus on her clan (she never has), her team and herself. I never got the impression she thought much of gaining her father's approval, despite it being one of her biggest character traits upon her introduction.

As for Kiba. Gonna have to throw my two cents here. Kiba has not always been worried for Hinata. Only three times, two of which where way back in the Chunin Exams, has he ever shown concern. His rivalry to Naruto and his partnership to Akamaru is shown to be more his focus. He's never teased Hinata about Naruto (to Naruto once) and has never baited Naruto. The fillers gives the impression Kiba is protective of Hinata, concerned, and is in the know of Hinata > Naruto, even teasing her a few times. However, the manga is almost the opposite. There's no over protectiveness, Kiba teasing Hinata and up until the "in your eyes" Kiba seemed more oblivious and confused to Hinata's feelings.

Personally I don't consider KibaHina a great option (good or OK, sure, but not great). He can be tactless at times towards her and shows more interest "going wild", despite fandom claims he likes her. Another two major reasons is that 1) I think people try to shove the idea Kiba is a lot like Naruto and therefore KibaHina will work and 2) That because Kiba showed a little concern that he'll be her protector and this goes totally against Hinata as an independent individual.

*coughs* And ah...I'm perhaps one if the few people who considers Shino a better option than Kiba. sweatdrop.gif

#54 Firefly

Firefly

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 10:16 PM

QUOTE (sushi. @ Mar 16 2013, 03:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I agree lol. I've never seen them as more than friends. The same with Nejiten and Shikaino. People just ship them because they're leftovers.

Prett much this ^

I don't understand why people ship team mates. Just because Rin had a crush on Kakshi doesn't mean that all team mates should be shipped together.
It ruins the team's bond. I mean. If Kiba was to get with Hinata, how would that make Shino feel?
Nejiten never made sense since Neji has never shown any romantic interest at all in Tenten and Shikamaru has never really shown any romantic interest in Ino.

#55 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 07:24 PM

No rule says it WON'T happen though. pictureem0.gif

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#56 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 07:33 PM

Just kidding i believe that there will be no continuation will end up with Narusaku but i doubt there will be an epilogue showing how everyone is doing.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 09 May 2013 - 07:34 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#57 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 03:52 PM

I say she marries her Hyuuga body guard. kruemelmonsteryn0.gif I think it will work he seems into her. I think. Or scared kittenless of what her dad will do to him if he let her die. th_7eyytubokky7rehok1k.gif

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Apr 16 2013, 07:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
NO bashing!

Yeah. anyone WANT this thread closed? NO? then do not bash. Saying something like you want a character to die without justification or explanation is bashing

#58 Exact

Exact

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 171 posts
  • Interests:My fiance <3, Good food, romance, education, math & science, WWll, BF3, war movies, Tom Hanks, Morgan Freeman, narusaku.

Posted 19 July 2013 - 03:11 AM

Personally, it's really hard for me to like Hinata. Then again, maybe it's because I really don't like NH. 

I want to like Hinata, but besides her "growth" (which seems to constantly revolve around her obsession with Naruto)... where do we actually see her grow as her own character?

I hope Hinata will have a self realization to give her character closure. Maybe something like "I don't need Naruto to be strong" or "Thank you Naruto... If it wasn't for you I wouldn't be who I am today"-- Then she moves on with her clan. That way, it's not a total slap in NH shipper's face, but it's closure. It allows us to think for ourselves; Is she still inlove with Naruto? Or is she just accepting it (and herself) like she should have done all along? 

Leaves room for NS. 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
tumblr_n6ghsnynMH1s2je29o1_400.gif 
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

#59 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 04:15 AM

yeah what makes her stale and uninteresting to me is exactly that. Naruto must be her conviction,, Naruto must be her inspiration, Naruto must be her strength. It's Naruto, Naruto, Naruto in her head. Now while that is endearing in a way and cute, still does not change the fact that she is a very linear character and does not have much of a personality fleshed out. Naruto is all what is in her thoughts really, even after watching her cousin die. If Neji's death did not change her Naruto driven, one-dimensional character I don't what will. *shrugs*

#60 @hellsbecca

@hellsbecca

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 03:34 AM

Well,I can't care less about Hinata

She's a minor character who needs to grow up. Even Sakura,left her obsession about Sasuke!

Edited by @hellsbecca, 20 July 2013 - 03:34 AM.

minakushi.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users