Ok I don't get?

Don't put Hinata on pedestal.

#262 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku playing video games watching Pokemon XY talking to other NS fans

Posted 11 October 2014 - 02:44 AM

Don't put Hinata on pedestal.

Ah thank you

#263 Guest_bontaid_*

Guest_bontaid_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 October 2014 - 07:18 PM

Why that question? She will end up with Sasuke of course. :P

#264 Aegis

Aegis

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted 11 October 2014 - 08:15 PM

In the memorable quotes of the countdown site http://www.naruto.com/j/countdown/ Hinata doesn't even a category on her own, she is is listed in "others".

That's how insignificant she is. Remove her feelings for Naruto and there is nothing left to her, so she isn't prominentely featured on the memorial site of the manga since all the mentions of romantic love have been removed (Sakura and Hinata aren't quoted talking about their feelings for Sasuke and Naruto). The only exception is Lee's lines to Sakura, but they were treated as a joke.

Anyways, didn't Neji think she would be content with remaining a genin forever. Proving that wrong and becoming the worthy leader of the Hyuuga would be a good enough ending for her

#265 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 11 October 2014 - 08:33 PM

Don't really care if people already posted this but --- my two cents.

People say "What about Hinata?" every time they think of NS becoming canon.

Did you not see her face when Sakura hugged Naruto after the pain arc? She was happy for them.

Kishimoto showed that panel for a reason. 

I really think she'll be happy for them when they become canon, too, and that she'll hopefully become the leader of the Hyuuga clan and do what's right for it in Neji's place.

Edited by Fenris, 11 October 2014 - 08:33 PM.

tumblr_nn5rgcX8lv1rq9ihbo4_500.gif

jus drein jus daun.
---------------------------------------------------

#266 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 11 October 2014 - 08:39 PM

Did you not see her face when Sakura hugged Naruto after the pain arc? She was happy for them.

I really think she'll be happy for them when they become canon, too, and that she'll hopefully become the leader of the Hyuuga clan and do what's right for it in Neji's place.

I'm very proud of you Amanda. You respected Hinata!!! :dance:

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#267 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 11 October 2014 - 08:46 PM

I'm very proud of you Amanda. You respected Hinata!!! :dance:

It was tough.  :hm:

tumblr_nn5rgcX8lv1rq9ihbo4_500.gif

jus drein jus daun.
---------------------------------------------------

#268 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku playing video games watching Pokemon XY talking to other NS fans

Posted 11 October 2014 - 11:08 PM

I mean at least Hinata didn't throw a temper tantrum she was mature about it. As a matter of fact if Naruto told Hinata that he loves Sakura instead of her she will be ok with it if Naruto is still in love with Sakura.

#269 Silent Storm

Silent Storm

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted 11 October 2014 - 11:35 PM

Hinata as a character has not been set up to be Naruto's love interest so ending up with him is highly unlikely.

Her character has always been about a lack of confidence with one's ability. So she sees Naruto as an inspiration and wants to follow his ninja, she develops feelings for him, confesses but doesn't have them answered. She got her chance, but Kishimoto decided to develop NaruSaku after that.

What will happen to her is she'll lead her clan with her new found confidence and stop chasing Naruto romantically, because Kishimoto showed us that Hinata is not the person Naruto desires as a romantic partner.

#270 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts

Posted 11 October 2014 - 11:52 PM

Hinata as a character has not been set up to be Naruto's love interest so ending up with him is highly unlikely.

Her character has always been about a lack of confidence with one's ability. So she sees Naruto as an inspiration and wants to follow his ninja, she develops feelings for him, confesses but doesn't have them answered. She got her chance, but Kishimoto decided to develop NaruSaku after that.

What will happen to her is she'll lead her clan with her new found confidence and stop chasing Naruto romantically, because Kishimoto showed us that Hinata is not the person Naruto desires as a romantic partner.

You know what they say "Family comes first" but to be honest the only goal I see for Hinata is just win Naruto's heart but she didn't bother to get to know him like that.

#271 Tengu Fox Uchiha

Tengu Fox Uchiha

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 55 posts

Posted 13 October 2014 - 04:10 AM

Well...

You know what they say "Family comes first" but to be honest the only goal I see for Hinata is just win Naruto's heart but she didn't bother to get to know him like that.

You need to look deeper than that, you are sounding like a SasuSaku fan who can't see Sakura as anything besides a woman deeply in love with Sasuke and whose destiny is to make him happy and have babies with him . #pukesatwhatIjustsaid#

Hinata does have a character besides her relationship with Naruto but she isn't the focus of the story about the Sage and his sons, she is a secondary character (albeit an important one) whose subplot involves growing stronger, more confident and getting acknowledgement from the people around her.

People mistake it as just her romantic feelings for Naruto because she tries to be as close to him as possible but the fact is that without shipping googles you can clearly see that she is acting like any other of Naruto's friends who were changed by him.

Gaara, Neji, Shikamaru and Kiba all came to form a bond with Naruto and became better people because of his influence in them, it's one of the core aspects of this entire series that Naruto's unwavering ideals inspire others to overcome their own problems but since all these people are not the focus of the story they don't get much panel time to showcase their development.

Hinata's difference is that she has romantic feelings instead of just friendship but the logic is the same.

What I cannot accept is people bashing her because they can't get their shipping googles off.

Telling that Hinata only exists to love Naruto and nothing else is the same as saying that Sakura only exists because she loves Sasuke (#pukesagain) whilist denying all her personal goals and issues.

Sakura stopped being a shallow Sasuke fangirl in part II and so did Hinata stopped being just a stalker with a crush and we all have Naruto to thank for that.

#272 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts

Posted 14 October 2014 - 12:32 AM

Well...

You need to look deeper than that, you are sounding like a SasuSaku fan who can't see Sakura as anything besides a woman deeply in love with Sasuke and whose destiny is to make him happy and have babies with him . #pukesatwhatIjustsaid#

Hinata does have a character besides her relationship with Naruto but she isn't the focus of the story about the Sage and his sons, she is a secondary character (albeit an important one) whose subplot involves growing stronger, more confident and getting acknowledgement from the people around her.

People mistake it as just her romantic feelings for Naruto because she tries to be as close to him as possible but the fact is that without shipping googles you can clearly see that she is acting like any other of Naruto's friends who were changed by him.

Gaara, Neji, Shikamaru and Kiba all came to form a bond with Naruto and became better people because of his influence in them, it's one of the core aspects of this entire series that Naruto's unwavering ideals inspire others to overcome their own problems but since all these people are not the focus of the story they don't get much panel time to showcase their development.

Hinata's difference is that she has romantic feelings instead of just friendship but the logic is the same.

What I cannot accept is people bashing her because they can't get their shipping googles off.

Telling that Hinata only exists to love Naruto and nothing else is the same as saying that Sakura only exists because she loves Sasuke (#pukesagain) whilist denying all her personal goals and issues.

Sakura stopped being a shallow Sasuke fangirl in part II and so did Hinata stopped being just a stalker with a crush and we all have Naruto to thank for that.

:mad: Don't you dare say I'm sounding like a SS fan even though I used to be one! :msmack:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users