• This topic is locked This topic is locked
241 replies to this topic

#41 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 28 December 2012 - 01:03 PM

QUOTE (六道仙人 @ Dec 28 2012, 08:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
seems like everyone us are f**cked around from Kishi, especially after the RTN movie....

Sadly yes. sleep.gif I'm just so disappointed right now. Unless Kishi starts to turn everything really the f***k around, maybe I'll regain my faith in him again. But at this moment ... it's just not there. Like I said before, NaruHina becoming canon will be the deciding point. Unless it's executed well (Which I really don't see how it's possible, this late in the series), I'm just giving up on Naruto. It's not just the NS ending up not being the end pairing, it's everything! Naruto's character has been regressed as hell since the Pain arc, not really developing like he should. And Sakura? Kishimoto's been so terrible with her, especially after this chapter. Hinata now shines more than her. That is just ... facepalm.png

I'm not saying at all NaruHina is Kishi's choice of pairing but if turns out to be that way ... he really just completely kittened up his own series. With all the development of NS, not mentioning the fact that he follows the messages better, I don't get it. Please, Kishi. Fix this.

Edited by xxRomanceGirlxx, 28 December 2012 - 01:04 PM.

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

#42 Canadian_DJ

Canadian_DJ

The Justifier

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts
  • Interests:Honestly, western sakura haters are pathetic (if your wondering why I say western, its because thats where all the sakura haters are) they hate sakura for the stupidest reasons, makes me wonder if they even read the manga for anything besides illogically hating on her, and even more so if they even read the same manga. Seriously they really are blind if they think sakura isn't the most popular female character in naruto and has a huge fanbase in japan, kishimoto-sensie's main fanbase. Honsetly, they aren't true naruto fans because they're practically bashing the main heroine of the series who has had AMAZING and deep emotional development, both romace-wise , character-wise and-power wise, and the love interest, Haruno sakura, of the main hero, Uzumaki Naruto. That alone is an insult to kishimoto-sensie's work. Not to mention they rub off the japanese culture, which is important to know if you wanna 100% understand the details of the manga.

My hobbies are drawing, and reading awesome facts about anything I love! Oh and how could I forget, I love playing on my PS3, my favourite online game is Team Fortress 2, favourite character to play with is the scout! (Although I love all of 'em).
    Bless the PS2 era...and all those awesome games... (applause to you if you were part of that gaming age, jack and daxter, sly, spyro, crash etc.)

Posted 28 December 2012 - 01:04 PM

QUOTE (Canadian_DJ @ Dec 28 2012, 12:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
^^
Ya see this kitten right here people? truer words never said, im sick and tired of this crap and im glad some people, no everyone agree's.

Honestly kishi really screwed up in this chapter, i mean has he lost his friggin mind? cuz thats what it looks like, man kishi really did it this time.Honestly as his "fans" or whatever you call it, kishi deserves to be put in the level he is right now in our eyes, honestly kishi? naruto got pep talks from, hmm lets see...god knows how many but i tell ya its a load o' kitten.

Im ranting right now cuz im like so mad but honestly kishi? are you freakin' messing around? whose kitten are you messing around with yeah kishi? i've had enough with his crap, because:

1. During his interviews i feel like he's a phycotic moron thats drunk, he gets asked about sakura and all he's gotta say is "Oh she slipped my mind" seriously? SERIOUSLY what kind of a writer forgets the main female lead? whose he screwing with?

2. You have all that dramatic kitten in the five kage summit and after that you dont have naruto and sakura sort it all out? what the flippin'?

3. Kishi doesn't even show up in his 2013 jump festa for whatever reason, did he forget to take a dump? What the hell? honestly i'd be ashamed to show MY face in public if i were in his shoes.

4. You dont go making you main character look like a jackass in the middle of war, forgetting all the kitten he's gone through; itachi's words of wisdom, you have shikamaru, jiraya his mom his dad.Honestly he looked like helpless kitten.

I dont wanna keep ranting, and maybe i took things a lil too far with my negativity but i just wanted to take that all off my chest since all of us here seem to be fed up from all the kitten by kishi lately, not talking pairing wise but plot wise, man kishi better make up for all his bullcrap or else.

Dont mean to be nagative but serioisly..kitten..

13080302030649702.gif~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    ナル~サク 4/3 The day he fell in love with her ♥ 豪傑 そて 婦 hero, great man and heroine, brave woman°°°★Official Top Ten overall NARUTO characters: 1. Kakashi 2.Naruto 3.Sasuke 4.Iruka 5.Shikamaru 6.Gaara 7.Sakura 8.Neji 9.Itachi 10.Lee★°°° <p>Best ofナル~サク

#43 Askia31

Askia31

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,410 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 01:08 PM

yea, naruhina is pretty much canon.

QUOTE (Dαrkrєrsŧ @ Dec 28 2012, 07:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Before saying NH iscanon i'll wait for the rest of this arc, when this arc finishs and if nothing happens to Sakura at all.
i'll just say that it's canon and give up.

Something will happen to Sakura...related to Sasuke though. as in sasusaku moments.

#44 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 01:09 PM

QUOTE (Dαrkrєrsŧ @ Dec 28 2012, 05:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I agree with you, but he didnt made hinata as the one who sacrifices everything, he made neji's dead useless, it was like " neji just died" it's okay, What i cant accept it's Naruto, he loses his parents, jiraya, everyone and even that speech that everyone was counting on him and Itachi speech like he was to rely on the people and they are there for him, it was like none of this happened, he destroyed all naruto's development in this arc for a moment, like a deconstruction of naruto's character to make hinata's shine, and she seriously.
Like my friends who dont ship, this chapter was bizarre, and forced.
i'm the only one who keep reading this manga.

I know, right? "Forced" is just the perfect word for this chapter. All the development that has ever occurred....you're right, like Naruto was purposely deconstructed to make her shine. This isn't even about NH or NS or SS anymore.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#45 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 28 December 2012 - 01:21 PM

QUOTE (Askia31 @ Dec 28 2012, 09:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Something will happen to Sakura...related to Sasuke though. as in sasusaku moments.

I so don't need to hear this right now. For god's sake, I still have a headache for terrible crap he did in 615, to Naruto, to Sakura. facepalm.png

None of us need to hear this. We know it's chances have increased. However, NH is not canon yet. It's too early to tell ... stop jumping to conclusions. Sorry if I sound a little jerkish but I'm still pissed off as hell by all of this. None of us NS fans are giving up. We still have hope. It's still possible.

Oh yeah, totally. Sasuke will fall in love with Sakura in two chapters while Sakura's development goes to waste. On second thought, given all the stupid kitten Kishimoto has proven himself capable of, that's not out of the realm of possibility.

Y'know, I don't know why I bothered responding to this. My patience with bragging NH fans are about as thin as my patience with Kishimoto. Screw this.

Edited by xxRomanceGirlxx, 28 December 2012 - 01:56 PM.

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

#46 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 01:22 PM

QUOTE (Askia31 @ Dec 28 2012, 10:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have my doubts on this, i doubt that it will be to sasusaku, it will happen later when naruto meets sasuke again, but i doubt that the purpose will be to sasusaku, i dont know what'is funny? a NH shipper posting on a NS fanclub, i'll just ignore your comments but it's not personal, i dont like to debate with other shipper of opposite fandoms because it's just a waste of time, my purpose on this forum is to debate with other NS fans(about the manga and about NS) if i really wished to debate with NH and SS there's plenty of places over there, like YT,NF thousands, i only talk about shippers here because i think this is a place for only NS fans, i wish there was a button to hide people's posts or just hide an entire topic, i dont like debating with other fandoms, i'm not biased or whatever, i do not tend to take shipping seriously.
I dont want this forum to become just another Naruto debate fansite, i thought it was a Narusaku fanclub.

Sorry if i was rude but this is what i think.

dont come with hurr durr you ignore what the other fanbase think hurr.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 28 December 2012 - 01:27 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#47 Canadian_DJ

Canadian_DJ

The Justifier

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts
  • Interests:Honestly, western sakura haters are pathetic (if your wondering why I say western, its because thats where all the sakura haters are) they hate sakura for the stupidest reasons, makes me wonder if they even read the manga for anything besides illogically hating on her, and even more so if they even read the same manga. Seriously they really are blind if they think sakura isn't the most popular female character in naruto and has a huge fanbase in japan, kishimoto-sensie's main fanbase. Honsetly, they aren't true naruto fans because they're practically bashing the main heroine of the series who has had AMAZING and deep emotional development, both romace-wise , character-wise and-power wise, and the love interest, Haruno sakura, of the main hero, Uzumaki Naruto. That alone is an insult to kishimoto-sensie's work. Not to mention they rub off the japanese culture, which is important to know if you wanna 100% understand the details of the manga.

My hobbies are drawing, and reading awesome facts about anything I love! Oh and how could I forget, I love playing on my PS3, my favourite online game is Team Fortress 2, favourite character to play with is the scout! (Although I love all of 'em).
    Bless the PS2 era...and all those awesome games... (applause to you if you were part of that gaming age, jack and daxter, sly, spyro, crash etc.)

Posted 28 December 2012 - 01:46 PM

QUOTE (Dαrkrєrsŧ @ Dec 28 2012, 02:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have my doubts on this, i doubt that it will be to sasusaku, it will happen later when naruto meets sasuke again, but i doubt that the purpose will be to sasusaku, i dont know what'is funny? a NH shipper posting on a NS fanclub, i'll just ignore your comments but it's not personal, i dont like to debate with other shipper of opposite fandoms because it's just a waste of time, my purpose on this forum is to debate with other NS fans(about the manga and about NS) if i really wished to debate with NH and SS there's plenty of places over there, like YT,NF thousands, i only talk about shippers here because i think this is a place for only NS fans, i wish there was a button to hide people's posts or just hide an entire topic, i dont like debating with other fandoms, i'm not biased or whatever, i do not tend to take shipping seriously.
I dont want this forum to become just another Naruto debate fansite, i thought it was a Narusaku fanclub.

Sorry if i was rude but this is what i think.

dont come with hurr durr you ignore what the other fanbase think hurr.

yeah exactly, us narusaku fans are kinda pissed so you dont wanna mess with us, its just that we're kinda ranting here so....i'd take a hike if i were in your shoes bud.

Edited by Canadian_DJ, 28 December 2012 - 01:47 PM.

13080302030649702.gif~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    ナル~サク 4/3 The day he fell in love with her ♥ 豪傑 そて 婦 hero, great man and heroine, brave woman°°°★Official Top Ten overall NARUTO characters: 1. Kakashi 2.Naruto 3.Sasuke 4.Iruka 5.Shikamaru 6.Gaara 7.Sakura 8.Neji 9.Itachi 10.Lee★°°° <p>Best ofナル~サク

#48 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 02:00 PM

QUOTE (Canadian_DJ @ Dec 28 2012, 10:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
yeah exactly, us narusaku fans are kinda pissed so you dont wanna mess with us, its just that we're kinda ranting here so....i'd take a hike if i were in your shoes bud.

This. I'm not in the mood for NaruHina trolls. None of us are.

#49 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 02:06 PM

If I were you, I'd prevent to go in those sites which there're a big and large hideouts of NH/SS/ANS fandoms in a moment like this. Unless you want get more angry...

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#50 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 02:13 PM

QUOTE (六道仙人 @ Dec 28 2012, 10:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If I were you, I'd prevent to go in those sites which there're a big and large hideouts of NH/SS/ANS fandoms in a moment like this. Unless you want get more angry...

Good advice. I don't even go to websites like that under normal cirumstances, let alone now. The sting of Chapter 615 has had me be more ill-tempered than usual. I'm pretty much mad about almost everything that took place in that chapter. Naruto regressing, Sakura doing nothing, Hinata being bastardized and glorifed compared to everyone else, and on top of that ... NH implications. I really should stay away from NaruHina fans for now ... sweatdrop.gif

#51 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 02:13 PM

You know what? This scene should not have been given to Hinata. It shouldn't have been given to Sakura either. You know who it should have been given to? Shikamaru. You know how perfect that would have been? Shikamaru who becomes the form of logic to Naruto like Kishi said he was going to be to him as well? But no, again we get a forced scene just so Hinata can have screen time and feel important. Even now the NH fans don't care about the plot of the story as much as they do about their pair getting the scene.

Shikamaru? Oh dear god, no.

Unless Obito's words are getting through to Naruto, and if they are then shame on him, I don't see the purpose of having Hinata reinterate the point Neji just finished making. Obviously, it was to "wake" Naruto up, but I think given his background, the need to do that seems out of place. Naruto has had those close to him die and though this is the first time he has seen a comrade die in front of him (as amazing as that is for what he does), such things really aren't new ground for him. He simply shouldn't be freezing in despair over this. Where is his own intestinal fortitude?

It's because of that I think he was giving consideration to Obito's word, in which case I revert to my opinion in 615 and ask, you're really taking THAT guy seriously?

Either way, I'm so disappointed in Naruto over this.

You know, between this, the debate thread, and 615, will you guys quit the swearing. I have seen a ton of F- and S-bombs throughout those threads.

Those words don't get the stars but we think it looks cool.

#52 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 02:22 PM

QUOTE (xxRomanceGirlxx @ Dec 28 2012, 03:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Good advice. I don't even go to websites like that under normal cirumstances, let alone now. The sting of Chapter 615 has had me be more ill-tempered than usual. I'm pretty much mad about almost everything that took place in that chapter. Naruto regressing, Sakura doing nothing, Hinata being bastardized and glorifed compared to everyone else, and on top of that ... NH implications. I really should stay away from NaruHina fans for now ... sweatdrop.gif

yeah, sites like Youtube, tumblr, etc... it's better to avoid them for a little while... Even NF is just an ocean of "NH FTW! IT'S CANNNNNNNNNOOOOOOON111111111!!!!!! SAKURA, WATCH THEM, YOU b*tch!! DIEEEEEEE!!!!! HINATA, YOU DESERVED HIM!!!!!<3""

so sad.... People never stop to amaze me.

Edited by 六道仙人, 28 December 2012 - 02:23 PM.

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#53 dracopoi

dracopoi

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 02:24 PM

QUOTE (Askia31 @ Dec 28 2012, 02:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

*shrugs* I wouldn't say NaruHina is pretty much canon. I wouldn't say I'm in denial either. The only thing chapter 615 did is make NaruHina possible in my mind. Granted, as most of the people on this forum feels, I would appear that Naruto has been deconstructed to prove that he learns absolutely nothing from past mistakes so if the story proceeds on it's current course, Naruto will see someone else die and he'll completely forget Neji's words and Hinata's speech and go into another depression until someone else slaps him out of it and it won't be Hinata this time because she already did her speech to snap him out of his funk.

Sorry for the small rant.

Anyhow, as for Sasusaku moments, if proceeding on the same path as Naruto has so far,

Sasuke: "Sakura, I am rejoining up with Team 7 because I have spontaneously decided to start caring about you guys again, even though I had many other times where the revelation would have made more sense and I did not act upon it."

Sakura: "Oh Sasuke-kun! You're the best. I completely forgot how to do any jutsu at all other than the basic jutsu. I think I'll stand in the back and try to look like I'll use this Kunai and never use it."

Sasuke: "Hmph!"

Sakura: "Oh Sasuke-kun, you’re awesome!"

and there you go. Your Sasusaku scene. It combines all the elements that have made the last chapter enjoyable like character regression. Oh and this has to occur after the death of Sakura's friend, Tenten.

Sorry again...

Just reading more of the comments got me to thinking about chapter 615. Yeah, it kinda cheapened Neji's death. Well, actually since Naruto got into his stump right after Neji died, it made Neji's speech before his death completely irrelevant other than to be filler. same impact would have occured if Neji instantly died and Hinata started her speech. So really, Neji's death only has value to allow Hinata a chance to teach Naruto the same lesson Itachi taught Naruto when Naruto sealed up Nagato (thereby making Nagato's "death" and Itachi's speech worthless). There's a few other things that scene may have made pointless, but whatever...

Hmm... I guess I care a little more than I thought. Oh well >_<

#54 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 02:26 PM

QUOTE (Nate River @ Dec 28 2012, 11:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Unless Obito's words are getting through to Naruto, and if they are then shame on him, I don't see the purpose of having Hinata reinterate the point Neji just finished making. Obviously, it was to "wake" Naruto up, but I think given his background, the need to do that seems out of place. Naruto has had those close to him die and though this is the first time he has seen a comrade die in front of him (as amazing as that is for what he does), such things really aren't new ground for him. He simply shouldn't be freezing in despair over this. Where is his own intestinal fortitude?

It's because of that I think he was giving consideration to Obito's word, in which case I revert to my opinion in 615 and ask, you're really taking THAT guy seriously?

You know, between this, the debate thread, and 615, will you guys quit the swearing. I have seen a ton of F- and S-bombs throughout those threads.

Those words don't get the stars but we think it looks cool.

Well, kishi deconstructed a lot of characters on this chapter to hinata shine with an asspull, when i come here to talk with the NS fans, i see NH and SS saying that their pairing was canon, people freaking out, lot's of headchache, i really had a headchache, i blocked this website for 6 hours altering my hosts file, just to prevent me from accessing it.
Yesterday it didnt looked like a NaruSaku fanclub i thought i was at NF discussing the next manga chapter.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 28 December 2012 - 02:27 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#55 Don-kun

Don-kun

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts
  • Interests:Music, Electronics, Driving car, Traveling and NaruSaku.

Posted 28 December 2012 - 02:51 PM

Trust me people ignore the NH and SS fans if you want to quietly get over this hump since there is a lot of story telling to tell.
By the next 3, 5 or even 7 chapters things don't change then that is another story, but Honestly I don't think Kishi will keep screwing on other characters to make Hinata shine. I think she got her moment and i have a very strong feelings that she will be sidelined again once all the characters are power up again since Kishi really needed to make all characters useless to makes her shine.

#56 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 02:52 PM

QUOTE (Don-kun @ Dec 28 2012, 11:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Trust me people ignore the NH and SS fans if you want to quietly get over this hump since there is a lot of story telling to tell.
By the next 3, 5 or even 7 chapters things don't change then that is another story, but Honestly I don't think Kishi will keep screwing on other characters to make Hinata shine. I think she got her moment and i have a very strong feelings that she will be sidelined again once all the characters are power up again since Kishi really needed to make all characters useless to makes her shine.

There's no hide button.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 28 December 2012 - 02:53 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#57 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 03:19 PM

QUOTE (Nate River @ Dec 28 2012, 07:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Much better than what we have now. At least pretend Shikamaru is the wing-man like Kishi promised.

Yeah, agreed.

How can Naruto just freeze like that and all of a sudden forget everything else that happened to him? Has he learned nothing through this entire manga? That's why this just feels so forced.

Like I said, it is not even a "NH moment" that is jacking me up. It's the bolded part you mentioned that has gotten me to just lose it lately.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#58 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 28 December 2012 - 03:21 PM

I agree a bit with Don-kun. Kishi tends to highlight characters when they get a big moment then sideline them, like Shikamaru during the events after Asuma's death.

On the other hand, this being a visual medium, certain scenes do stand out to contrast this, specifically the last panels of Naruto and Hinata holding hands.

Ah, well. It's almost as bad as Rumiko Takahashi's prolonging of the Inuyasha and Kagome romance, where we know how both people feel but they just don't get together until the very end. Here, at least we still don't exactly know if Naruto returns Hinata's feelings. So, eh, I'll stick to my approach of 'wait and see.'

I'm not blinded by any NaruSaku goggles or anything, I just prefer to see where the events and Kishi take the characters. If it ends up as NaruSaku, yay! If not, well, the story better have a satisfactory ending.

I learned my lesson after Harry Potter.

#59 Haaky

Haaky

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 63 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 03:25 PM

You guys are all in denial, don't you all see that Kishimoto just switched his original plan? He made Hinata look like Kushina
when she jumped in front of him, making all the similars with Kushina and Sakura going to complete waste, real annoying.
The favorite AMV I made below, dedicated to this forum:

I'm sure it's nothing but a coincidence...

#60 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 03:28 PM

QUOTE (Canadian_DJ @ Dec 28 2012, 08:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

/\ Comments like this will get this thread closed and a warning in your pm. Are we all on the same page here? Because if I see anything else like this I'm locking the thread.

If someone is trolling, note a mod. (Dissenting opinions are not necessarily trolls.) Otherwise follow the lead of the rest of posters after that comment: be mature and move on.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users