• This topic is locked This topic is locked
257 replies to this topic

#241 ChocolatXVanilla14

ChocolatXVanilla14

Gunslinger

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 80 posts
  • Interests:Games, Anime, Manga, and Books!

Posted 02 September 2013 - 04:35 AM

Harry Potter - HarryxHermione

The last month I decided trying and finding out what was the big deal with HP (you can call me latecomer), and I read the first book. I YET don't see what the big deal was, but I found it entertaining. I purchased the third and fourth volume (unfortunately the second book was not available in the moment), and the third book was fine, but the fourth... It was not bad, but I found it worse than the earlier books. There were many things that bothered me... I know exactly what some of them are, but there was something else... something I can not put the finger on... Anyway I enjoyed it way less, it got plainly tiresome sometimes, the repetitiveness of some situations was annoying, and I have heard from several sources that after the first books the quality takes a dip, so I think I won't keep reading. It is strange becoming so apathetic right when the plot is apparently heating up -if you have read the end of the fourth book, you know what I am talking about; if you have not, then I won't spoil it-, but...

Regardless, I know what the canon pairings are. RonxHermione are the canon pairing, I know that (and from that I heard, Rowling went through great lengths to wipe out any chance of HxH becoming canon).

But I don't think that I like very much RonxHermione.

Maybe the trouble is that I have missed the second volume, and some people tell that it was blatantly obvious in that book... But you'll see, I read the first and third volumes and I never saw one scene that I might consider romantic or leading at a romantic relationship (mind you that I was not actively searching them out... but I was not determined to pretend to not see them either). It was not until I was HALFWAY the FOURTH book that I saw a scene that hinted that there was something between Ron and Hermione.

Up to then, it was all scenes of friendship between the three of them. So to me, ship HxH or RxH depended on what relationship you liked the most, since the moments that usually sell me on a canon pairing (scenes that usually hint love is springing and growing between two persons) were absent.

And honestly I think I liked the relationship between Harry and Hermione more. They actually get along WELL! On the other hand, when Ron and Hermione are together, they spend the whole time yelling at each other and arguing. And often Ron was excessively and innecessarily cruel to her (I remember one scene where Harry called him on it, telling that Hermione had cried cause his words, and Ron nonchalantly replied "So what? She should know for now that nobody likes her". I know, it was in the first volume before the three of them became friends, but it bugged me greatly) and Hermione was innecessarily snappy (in the fourth volume she was constantly snapping at anything that Ron told, invariably taking it the wrong way and putting words on his mouth).

The only instances of them being civil with each other that I can remember consisted of them working together to ensure Harry's wellfare and survival, and of them thinking about how much hated someone was picking on Harry (Draco, Snape) or valued someone was supporting Harry (Hagrid, Dumbledore, Lupin... you have the idea).

"But several pairings that you ship spend most of time yelling at each other and fighting!"

Yes, I know that (it is bound to happen when you have no trouble shipping the Idiiot Hero with the Tsundere). I realized it and I pondered why it did not work for me in this instance. I think that I found the answer: in all other instances there were softer and more tender moments early on that hinted love was developing between them.

Sayaka/Kouji (Mazinger-Z/Tranzor-Z)? In one chapter, Kouji completely freaked out when he thought that Sayaka was in danger (he was so freaked out that he stole a bike without realizing. Don't ask), and when he found her lying on the ground uncoscious he huged her. Misty/Ash (Pokemon)? In episode THREE you have Ash earnestly entrusting one of his Pokemon to Misty, and Misty smiling fondly after his victory, thinking she haad never met someone like him. Ranma/Akane (Ranma 1/2)? You found hints of love developing between them in volume ONE (someone remembers that scene where Ranma can't walk and Akane carries him on her back? Or that scene where Ranma is constantly gazing at Akane during a softball match?).

I did not see that between Ron and Hermione up to the fourth volume.

"But they were eleven when the series began! What did you expect between them?"

Like I said, something -ANYTHING!- that hinted a positive relationship was developing between them BEFORE the HALF-POINT of the BLOODY series.

That is the trouble that I have with Ron/Hermione that I have not with Ranma/Akane, Ash/Misty, Kouji/Sayaka, Asuka/Shinji, Kaori/Ryo (City Hunter), etcetera. All of those couples argued, indeed, but in the early chapters there was scenes hinted they cared for each other in more ways than friendship.

Lately I have been watching Galient (a mecha show). The two main characters are twelve, but you can see they greatly cared for each other, and some character teases them about it.

Ron/Hermione? First hint is Ron getting jealous halfway in the fourth -FOURTH!- book of a seven-book-long series. Very shortly before he realized Hermione was a girl, hence she could take to the dance either of them (either of them. His words), so at east one of them did not look pitifully lonely.

"So you think than Rowling is not good writing romance?"

Well... It is a personal opinion. But I do not think -I stress the word- that she is. She does not seem care much for "Show, don't tell", that is a very important rule when writing fiction.

"What do you mean?"

In the fourth book we are told that Harry has a crush on Cho. That Harry likes Cho. That Harry is IN LOVE with Cho. We are told that repeatedly. And Harry often thinks about his feelings towards Cho. He repeatedly thinks how much he likes her.

And every time it happened I thought of the same thing: WHY?

If I am not mistaken, she showed up in the third book during a quidditch match. That was her only appearance in that book, and Harry and she did not really talk. And in the whole fourth book Harry and she only interacted once: when he asked her going to the dance with him, and she turned him down.

Do you see? There was no interaction, no development, no anything. We were told that Harry liked Cho, but we were not shown WHY or HOW. It was simply expected we simply accepted it.

Was it only a crush? then why giving it attention and space instead of developing the main plot?

And if I am not mistaken, Harry ended up with Ginny, right? Then what was the point of beating us over the head with his love towards Cho? Giving him a heart-break in order to milk the angst for all what it was worth? And since we have mentioned Ginny, I know that in the second book he saved her life... and in the beginning of the third it is mentioned that she has a crush on him. However I have barely seen them interacting during four -thick- books. Given the trend, I am afraid that in the next books they will get together with almost no "on screen" development.

And talking about beating readers over their heads with something... As I read the fourth book I had the feeling of we were being beaten over the head with this message: "Harry and Hermione are only friends. Harry regards the possibility of she being his girlfriend like something ridiculous and absurd. It is something so stupid that it is tabloid-worthy, only a slanderist journalist would come up with it, and only a blithering idiot like the Slytherin students would believe it". Surely I am wrong, but I felt that message was being repeated over and again through the book ("No, idiot, Harry and Hermione are not a couple, get over it"), and it was the way of Rowling of explicitly telling HxH supporters that pairing was not canon, would never be canon, and they were silly for ever considering it. I am sure I am wrong, but Rowling publicly stating whoever did not see RonxHermione coming needed a reality check (or something alongside those lines) does not help matters.

So I had the feeling (I repeat: the feeling) of Rowling was being innecessarily blunt and insistent to the point of rudeness with a bunch of her readers. A position that I find unbecoming of a professional creative (you disagree with your work's fans, but you are not rude to them and you do not engage in fights with them) and contributed to sour me on RonXHermione.

So, in this point, it is HarryxHermione to me.

Surprisingly, since I usually have no troubles accepting or shipping canon pairings.

It has only happened to me once before: when I started reading Urusei Yatsura I shipped Ataru/Shinobu. However Ataru/Lum became the kind of official couple several volumes later. However they never clicked together to me for some reason. In fact, i thought that Ataru/Shinobu were becoming the official couple...

And THEN I found that Ataru/Shinobu WAS meant to be the official couple, but Takahashi's editor forced her to change it. Then I understood why Ataru/Lum felt wrong to me.

Am I insinuating that Rowling did not intend pairing up Ron and Hermione and she is only pretending that she did? Not at all. I doubt not that was always her intent. I am only telling she did not make -TO ME- a good work on developing their relationship and she never won me over. And I am EASY to win over regarding this stuff.

Talking about pairings with little build-up, before creating Dragon Ball, Akira Toriyama created another popular -at least back then- manga: Dr. Slump. Many couples in Dr. Slump happened all of sudden, and often got together off panel. In the afterword of the final volumes, toriyama explained that he does not like writing romance, but his -then- editor liked reading romance, so forced him to include it... So Toriyama made pairings with so little build-up as possible to get it out of the way. That explains many things about Dragon Ball, does not it?

(Talking about DB, Toriyama also mentioned in those Afterwords said that his editor was pressing him to pair up two characters of his newest work that he had just began publishing, but he did not want because was sick of being pressed about the issue. Those two characters were -you guessed it- Son Goku and Bulma)

I reckon that some of you will be thinking of several arguments to counterweight my opinions about RxH, or suggesting me reading the second book... If so, I suggest you don't bother yourselves with it. I am not interested in arguing about it -the issue is not worth of it- and my interest in Harry Potter has waned nearly so quick as it began (for reasons have nothing to do with pairings. After all, I knew what pairings were canon before reading the first book).

It is something has happened to me constantly with manga/anime (Naruto, Bleach, Saint Seiya...), comic-books (Spider-Man, Superman, X-Men...) all kind of books and movies and even video games (Super Mario Bros, the Legend of Zelda, Sonic, Mega Man, final Fantasy...). I find something new -or new to me- that raises my interest and even my passion... but that franchise leaves its beginnings behind, and my passion fades as time passes and more and more things that I dislike or don't care for are added.

IMO, the trouble is when a fan starts reading/watching something and he/she likes that stuff, that fan sees endless and thrilling possibilities spreading in front of him/her, and gets thrilled about the future, speculating about what marvels he/she will -or would like to- see and looking forward to it. But he/she does not realize that sooner or later, the creators or people in control will have to choose one of those possibilities and discard the rest... and maybe he/she does not like the chosen possibility. Or how it is being handled. Or he/she likes the chosen option and how it is being handled, but then it is wiped out and replaced.

I guess the best option is realizing we are no in control, taking things rationally and knowing when letting go.

I am sorry for the long post.

Thank you! So much! This is exactly how I always felt all this time! Thanks for posting this!

Does anyone also think that Tai and Sora from Digimon should have ended up together? Not Matt and Sora, which btw, came from nowhere? o.O and Ichiho and Ryou from Tokyo Mew Mew seemed good too! *sigh* so many wasted pairings.....

Anyways are there any Hetalia lovers out there? :D

tumblr_inline_n3bpre9plY1rb1qif.gif

#242 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 12:35 PM

Thank you! So much! This is exactly how I always felt all this time! Thanks for posting this!

Does anyone also think that Tai and Sora from Digimon should have ended up together? Not Matt and Sora, which btw, came from nowhere? o.O and Ichiho and Ryou from Tokyo Mew Mew seemed good too! *sigh* so many wasted pairings.....

Anyways are there any Hetalia lovers out there? :D

Tai and Sora should've been together from what the show was presenting to us from the very beginning. From what I know, the only reason why it's Matt and Sora in the end is cause that they look more of a nice pair. That's all. It seems obviously that they just didn't take it seriously in this part of the show and gone with Matt and Sora.

Edited by T XD, 02 September 2013 - 09:44 PM.

#243 Lid

Lid

Notorious

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Movies, sports and anime/manga.

Posted 02 September 2013 - 02:43 PM

Does anyone also think that Tai and Sora from Digimon should have ended up together? Not Matt and Sora, which btw, came from nowhere?

The most devastating shipping war loss that I've ever been apart of. It still haunts me every day.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

#244 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 05:43 PM

I really missed the digimon shipping war. Sorry, I didn't get effected. I can only imagine though...

#245 StrikerTheNoble

StrikerTheNoble

The guy who changes his obsesions way too often.

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,425 posts
  • Interests:Winning the fanboy rivalry with FoolishYoungling

Posted 02 September 2013 - 06:00 PM

So Player x Morrigan from Dragon age origins. Any shippers?

tumblr_nb92ixykOu1s7xenwo1_400.gif

OTP: NaruSaku; Favorite crack pairing: NaruIno

Runner-ups:AstridxHiccup (How to train your dragon),SusanxReed, WallyxKuki (Kids next door);  AshxMisty; ThorxSif

#246 desaix

desaix

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 07:05 PM

So Player x Morrigan from Dragon age origins. Any shippers?

I'm more player + Leliana.  Or rather, Player + Leliana + Isabella + Zevran (ignoring entirely developments in DA2, which was just terrible in how it treated most of the DA1 (including both Origins and Awakening) characters.  Hardened, back-to-being adventurer-bard Leliana is still working for the Chantry in that capacity?   Anders, from light-hearted apostate to desperate, balding, disillusioned, revolutionary abomination?  The Warden -- disappeared, and (based on what the word is for DA3) never coming back?  Alister, potentially a complete drunken sot?  Zevran perpetually hunted by the Crows, no matter what happens (outside of his death) in DA:O?  *sigh*).

I liked Morrigan as a character, mind, and my intial thoughts were to romance her over Leliana, but since I generally prefer playing female characters in these sorts of games (unless I'm a dwarf -- somehow, the dwarves should really only be males.  Must be my Lord of the Rings influence, where there don't appear to have been any female dwarves) the option to romance her isn't usually there for me.

You haven't experienced the full cofusion of modern gender relations until you've heard an angry group of women yelling, "We want tentacles!" at an all-night Hentai-fest.

-Tonbo

You can find my original fiction, facebook, twitter, and other ways to contact me on my website, FennecFoxPress.com

#247 Jenskott

Jenskott

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts
  • Interests:Comic-books: Superman, Spider-Man, Fantastic Four, Batman, X-Men...
    Manga/anime: Ranma 1/2, Saint Seiya, Kimagure Orange Road, Fist of North Star, Touch, City Hunter, Rurouni Kenshin, Mazinger Z, Devilman, Cutey Honey, Daimos, Space Battleship Yamato, Captain Harlock, Gundam, Bubblegum Crisis, Lone wolf and Cub, Naruto...
    Cartoons: Ninja Turtles, The Transformers, Thundercats, G. I. Joe, The Real ghostbusters, He-Man, SilverHawks, Batman TAS, Avatar...
    Videogames: Super Mario Bros, The Legend of Zelda, Metroid, King of Fighters, Earthbound, Golden Sun, Castlevania, Fire Emblem, Donkey Kong Country, Kirby, Kid Icarus, Final Fantasy, Sonic, Alex Kid, Golden Axe, Phantasy Star, Shining Force, Panzer Dragoon, Street Fighter, Mega Man, Crash Bandicoot, Medievil, Dragon Quest, Secret of Mana, Terranigma...
    Movies: Riders of Lost Ark, The Dark Crystal, Labyrinth, The Ghostbusters, Highlander, Robocop, Return to Oz, Conan the Barbarian, The Goonies...
    Books: The Lord of the Rings, The Neverending Story, The Wizard of Oz, Dracula, Treasure's Island, Journey to the Center of Earth, The Black Arrow, Alice in Wonderland...

Posted 03 September 2013 - 07:28 AM

Thank you everyone congratulated over my Harry Potter post.

I also agree with your impression of Urusei Yatsura, even though I've had a lot of people tell me "Oh, keep reading -- the Lum romance gets a lot better later on."  Eh, sorry, can't shake that "unnaturally forced romance" reaction I get from early on, no matter how far into it I go.  Curiously, Rumiko Takahashi has had this problem in several of her bigger series -- she (fortunately, in my opinion) had enough clout to reduce the editorial interference in the romances in Ranma and Inu Yasha (though in Ranma, she was still forced to give nods to the editors favorites), but her editors tried to force her hand in both of them as well (for both Ukyou and Shampoo, depending on the editor, in Ranma, and for Kikyou in Inu Yasha -- which I really never understood).

I think I eventually managed warming up to Ataru/Lum, but I never managed shaking off the unnaturally forced romance feeling either.

Curiously, I have run into few UY fics featuring non-canon or crack pairings. Strange, since a lot of fanfic writers seem loving altering canon. Maybe it is because there are few UY fics, period, and most fans would find the series long after it was over.

Good grief. Were seriously her editors trying to change the official couple in Ranma 1/2, too? Hey, maybe that is because the ending is a non-ending... Regardless, I am glad of she was able to stand her ground. Ranma/Shampoo would feel even worse than Ataru/Lum, and Ranma/Ukyo... forgetting that I am a Ukyo/Ryoga shipper -although I am not opposed to Akari/Ryoga-, the idiocy spread by "The Bitter End" fic has soured me on Ranma/Ukyo forever.

*flags Ranma/Akane flag*

Unless I missed something, Kagome is Kikyo's reincarnation. Why would their editors want she got Inu-Yasha and Kikyo together? Get Inu-Yasha and Kagome together would accomplish the same end.

Nobody bothered her about Maison Ikkoku couples? If so, I am glad. Although my favorite is Ranma 1/2, Maison Ikkoku is her masterpiece, IMO (It is amusing the only time she tried to give her creation a proper ending, she hit it out of the park). Although it is not perfect either, I do not want it messed in some way, shape or form.

super-robot-wars-poster.jpg

Do you want to take over the world, huh? Well, you'll have to go through us first!

#248 p96822

p96822

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 12:28 AM

Naruto and Sakura (Naruto)

Kari and Davis (Digimon 02)

Ash and Dawn (Pokemon Diamand and Pearl)

Ash and Iris (Pokemon Best Wishes)

Yuma and Anna (Yugioh Zexal)

Shakamaru and Termeri (Naruto)

Tai and Sora (Digimon)

Mikey and Nene (Digimon Fusion)

#249 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:Reading and writing. Anime/Manga.

Posted 17 September 2013 - 06:43 PM

Lets see,

Pairings I Like:

Naruto/Sakura (Naruto)

Minato/Kushina (Naruto)

Soul/Maka (Soul Eater)

Black Star/Tsubaki (Soul Eater)

Aang/Katara (Avatar: The Last Airbender) 

Oz/Alice (Pandora Hearts)

Ed/Winry (Full Metal Alchemist)

Lelouch/C.C (Code Geass)

Lelouch/Shirley (Code Geass)

Suzaku/Euphie (Code Geass)

Yoshimori/Tokine (Kekkaishi)

Vegeta/Bulma (DBZ)

Gohan/Videl (DBZ)

Akio/Sanae (Clannad)

Tomoya/Nagisa (Clannad)

Pairing I Dislike:

Light/Misa (Death Note) - I can't stand the way Light uses and disposes of women, and Misa's blind devotion doesn't do her any favors.

Sasuke/Sakura (Naruto) - No, just no. As written this pairing would pose no benefit for Sakura and Sasuke just doesn't care.

Naruto/Hinata (Naruto) - Maybe I would, if it had better, more solid development to stand on.

Korra/Mako (Legend of Korra) - just doesn't do it for me.

Katniss/Peeta (The Hunger Games) - It's so 'blah' for me.

Those are what I can think of right now. I also don't like any yaoi or yuri. :sick:

#250 HauntedCake

HauntedCake

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,729 posts
  • Interests:Naruto,Shingeki no kyojin, Fairy Tail, LOL, Runescape & Xbox 360.

Posted 17 September 2013 - 06:51 PM

Just liked everyone who said Nalu in FT!!!

Fairytail: NALU :smug: love this so much

Rave: Halie

Naruto Narusaku

40283620121415711s.jpg

#251 narusakuforlife1667

narusakuforlife1667

Kaneki Ken did nothing wrong!

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 352 posts
  • Interests:-My bae Blake is my interest if you know what I mean
    -NaruSaku are my babies they deserve to be together and have many children together because they deserve it
    -EreMika *.*/
    -Madoka Magica will forever be my top 10 anime

Posted 18 September 2013 - 02:40 AM

Fairy tail natsu lucy, gray erza crack I know I still like it though, gray juvia a bit, erza jellel a bit, gajeel levy, happy charla,and I don't care who ends up with mirajane

One piece: Nami luffy, and well that's the only pairing I see happening in the future

Rave Master: Haru elie

Bleach: ichigo rukia, and  ichigo orihime mostly ichigo rukia though

Naruto: naruto sakura, sasuke with anyone, Karin anyone, ino and shikamaru, kiba ino crack couple I know, hinata idk anyone but naruto

http://glimmeringsky1890.tumblr.com

Also if you want visit my fanfiction account

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5372808

#252 awesome sauce dude

awesome sauce dude

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 80 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 11:09 PM

Narusaku and nalu from fairy tail. Love these two couples

#253 Jenskott

Jenskott

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts
  • Interests:Comic-books: Superman, Spider-Man, Fantastic Four, Batman, X-Men...
    Manga/anime: Ranma 1/2, Saint Seiya, Kimagure Orange Road, Fist of North Star, Touch, City Hunter, Rurouni Kenshin, Mazinger Z, Devilman, Cutey Honey, Daimos, Space Battleship Yamato, Captain Harlock, Gundam, Bubblegum Crisis, Lone wolf and Cub, Naruto...
    Cartoons: Ninja Turtles, The Transformers, Thundercats, G. I. Joe, The Real ghostbusters, He-Man, SilverHawks, Batman TAS, Avatar...
    Videogames: Super Mario Bros, The Legend of Zelda, Metroid, King of Fighters, Earthbound, Golden Sun, Castlevania, Fire Emblem, Donkey Kong Country, Kirby, Kid Icarus, Final Fantasy, Sonic, Alex Kid, Golden Axe, Phantasy Star, Shining Force, Panzer Dragoon, Street Fighter, Mega Man, Crash Bandicoot, Medievil, Dragon Quest, Secret of Mana, Terranigma...
    Movies: Riders of Lost Ark, The Dark Crystal, Labyrinth, The Ghostbusters, Highlander, Robocop, Return to Oz, Conan the Barbarian, The Goonies...
    Books: The Lord of the Rings, The Neverending Story, The Wizard of Oz, Dracula, Treasure's Island, Journey to the Center of Earth, The Black Arrow, Alice in Wonderland...

Posted 19 September 2013 - 02:14 PM

I think when I listed my favorite pairigns I forgot about these:

Games:

- LinkxZelda (The Legend of Zelda) 

- DiddyxDixie (Donkey Kong)

- NessxPaula (Mother series)

- IsaacxJenna or IsaacxMia (Golden Sun)

- MarthxSheeba, ChromxSumia (Fire Emblem)

- CecilxRosa, CelesxLocke, CloudxTifa (Final Fantasy)

super-robot-wars-poster.jpg

Do you want to take over the world, huh? Well, you'll have to go through us first!

#254 narusakuforlife1667

narusakuforlife1667

Kaneki Ken did nothing wrong!

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 352 posts
  • Interests:-My bae Blake is my interest if you know what I mean
    -NaruSaku are my babies they deserve to be together and have many children together because they deserve it
    -EreMika *.*/
    -Madoka Magica will forever be my top 10 anime

Posted 23 September 2013 - 01:03 AM

Just noticed I haven`t posted here yet:

Naruto:

NaruSaku

NaruIno (We are a serius minority. Is there anyone else who ships it?)

SasuHina

SasuKarin

Pokemon: Pokeshipping (Ash and Misty)

How to train your dragon: Hiccup and Astrid

Ant Farm: Lexy and Cameron

I ship NaruIno to your not the only one lol

http://glimmeringsky1890.tumblr.com

Also if you want visit my fanfiction account

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5372808

#255 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:28 AM

i haven't posted on this thread in awhile so ill just add a few more pairings i support

ATLA kataang sokka/suki zuko/mai

LOK makorra

pokemon ash/misty may/drew ash/serena (serena is gonna be a new companion for the xy anime series and here's the cool and interesting thing they're childhood friends its also been confirmed that she has a crush on ash please check out these trailers and tell me what you think 

http://youtu.be/8zibZaG1bf4

Edited by soraandven, 12 December 2013 - 10:22 AM.

tumblr_inline_o0t4b3AHI71txjvtf_500.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users