• 6 posts
  • Interests:ANIME( course), technlogy.. who wouldnt,

Posted 07 November 2010 - 04:56 AM

Naruto Series:

Naruto Chapter 3 episode 3 - the beginning of NaruSaku
Naruto Chapter 4 episode 4 - Shows some simularities btwn them
Naruto Chapter 6 episode 6 - "Naruto,... you're pretty good"
Naruto Chapter 8 - Sakura hands Naruto her lunch " Sakura chan ..."
Naruto Chapter 13 - Sakura pauses and looks at Naruto in awe " What is this feeling... this is Naruto?"
Naruto Chapter 34 - A hintful foreshadowing(1) "Is she your... GIRLFRIEND?" " Wow you guys sure catch on fast"
Naruto Chapter 43 - Sakura feels bad for Naruto " That dream of yours, I don't want to see it get crushed."
Naruto Chapter 105 - Sakura feels admiration " When I watch you fight, I wan't to try harder."
Naruto Chapter 135 - A hintful foreshadowing(2)" Sakura chan?" " Pops, It's his "this"(girlfriend)
Naruto Chapter 172 - Sakura hugging Sasuke " Heh, ... Naruto's more sensitive than he looks" -Tsunade
Naruto Chapter 183 - The promise of a lifetime ( I don't really count this but some people do so...)
Naruto Chapter 236 - " Naruto...,itsfine next time we'll do it together!" -not one of my favorite moments.

Around Naruto Episode 34-36 - A hintful foreshadowing (3) "Hey, tell your boyfriend to shut up okay!..."(ino to sakura)
Naruto Episode 141-144 - Naruto Sakura and Jiraya try to find Sasuke
Naruto Episode 152 - The middle beginning starts off:"Sakura chan whats goin on..."
--- There were a few more I didn't list because it's fun to scramble on some biggrin.gif )

Naruto Shippuden Series:

Naruto Chapter 245 or Episode 1 - HOMECOMING! of course " Do I look more like a women now?"
Naruto Chapter 247 Episode 4/5- "So the two of us are alone now so is it a date...?"
Naruto Chapter 252... I guess - " So you still don't know do you Sakura chan?... The nine tailed fox is sealed inside me"
Naruto Chapter 253 - " Sakura chan..., you're so cool."
Naruto Chapter 261 - " You're always moved to tears Sakura chan..." " I'm worried about y..."(to naruto)
Naruto Chapter 286 Episode 36 -"At least Sakura's happy about it..."
Naruto Chapter 287 Episode 37 -" No no Sakura chan I didn't mean to peep. Please forgive me Sakura chan..."

Hey I will finish this later ...
CHA YEAH!

#2 holy_demon

holy_demon

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 06:45 PM

nice idea

And just to add something, chapter 11, when Sakura jumped on Naruto to save him from Zabuza's blade.

#3 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 09:54 PM

The chapter where Sakura blushes when climbing the top of the tree because Naruto complemented her during the wave arc (sorry don't remember the chapter).

When Naruto arrived to fight at the bridge during the wave arc Sakura blushed too.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#4 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 10 November 2010 - 10:58 PM

Can't forget the ever fateful chapter 296-297 and the hug from 450. biggrin.gif

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#5 Miss Soupy

Miss Soupy

Queen of Fluff

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 02:12 AM

Ch 5 - Sakura warns Naruto that Kakashi will attack him, feels sorry for him when Kakashi doesn't take him seriously, blushes when Naruto actually fools Kakashi, and compliments him on his plan.
Ch 10 - Sakura is nervous about the mission, especially with Naruto hurt
Ch 17 - Sakura admits Naruto is starting to do better
Ch 18 - Naruto compliments Sakura on climbing the tree first, Sakura is surprised Naruto wants advice about it
Ch 21 - Naruto climbs to the top of the tree which impresses Sakura
Ch 25 - Naruto shows up on the bridge and Sakura is happy to see him
Ch 31 - Sakura is glad to see Naruto after Haku is defeated
Ch 39 - Sakura is worried Naruto might be nervous seeing the other genin in the exams
Ch 48 - Sakura is glad to see Naruto appear to help her and Sasuke against Orochimaru
Ch 49 - Sakura is really worried about Naruto when Orochimaru attacks him, she saves him from falling with a kunai, when Sasuke is afraid she tells him at least Naruto isn't a coward
Ch 57 - Naruto is dreaming about protecting Sakura, when he wakes up he immediately worries about Sakura and rushes to her side, he gets jealous of Lee when he promises to be a stronger man for Sakura
Ch 61 - Sakura and Naruto don't want to fight Kabuto who they believe to be their friend, when Sasuke tells them to shut up Naruto gets mad but Sakura calmly holds him back
Ch 62 - Sakura tells Naruto he did a great job as he fights, she continues to compliment him
Ch 63 - Sakura worries about Naruto's safety but when he wins she compliments him
Ch 64 - Sakura and Naruto are heaven and earth respectively
Ch 66 - When Sakura is sad about Sasuke being cold towards her Naruto gets upset at Sasuke
Ch 67 - When Naruto sees Sakura worried during Sasuke's fight, he decides to cheer louder so Sasuke will do better
Ch 72 - Naruto cheers loudly during Sakura's fight
Ch 73 - Naruto's voice brings Sakura's consciousness back, Kakashi says she is the same as Naruto in her inability to accept defeat
Ch 74 - Sakura tells Naruto not to lose which surprises him and he instead worries about her well-being, she tells him if he loses he isn't a man, when he agrees she smiles fondly at him and thanks him for helping her during her fight
Ch 75 - Sakura tells Naruto not to lose to Kiba, only she and Kakashi have complete confidence in Naruto, Sakura hopes he will show everyone else how strong he is, she cheers when he yells for them not to underestimate him.
Ch 76 - Sakura's voice drowns out Hinata's as she cheers for Naruto, when he is down she tells him to get up because everyone is watching him, she compliments his plan
Ch 77 - Sakura is extremely happy Naruto wins against Kiba
Ch 78 - When Naruto uses Hinata's healing cream he is amazed by it and immediately offers it to Sakura
Ch 99 - Even though Sakura is worried about Sasuke, Ino reminds her Naruto is fighting next and she smiles

I will stop here for now XDD

Edited by Miss Soupy, 11 November 2010 - 02:13 AM.

#6 pharix

pharix

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 07:10 AM

QUOTE (Miss Soupy @ Nov 10 2010, 09:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ch 78 - When Naruto uses Hinata's healing cream he is amazed by it and immediately offers it to Sakura

Lol burn.

#7 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 13 November 2010 - 05:26 PM

QUOTE (pharix @ Nov 11 2010, 12:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Lol burn.

I had to laugh at that one. I just remembered that and was like, "Wow, that must have sucked. For Hinata I mean."
My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#8 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 13 November 2010 - 05:34 PM

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ Nov 13 2010, 09:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I had to laugh at that one. I just remembered that and was like, "Wow, that must have sucked. For Hinata I mean."

I guess the ointment Hinata gave him was supposed to be for him only not so he could share it with Sakura. However I'm sure Hinata wasn't hurt because of that.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#9 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 13 November 2010 - 05:39 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Nov 13 2010, 10:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I guess the ointment Hinata gave him was supposed to be for him only not so he could share it with Sakura. However I'm sure Hinata wasn't hurt because of that.

Probably not, but it was still funny how he thought of Sakura first before he thought of Hinata. A big burn for the NH fan community.

Seems to be that he has been doing since the beginning which is what these moments are.

He always thought about Sakura first in almost any situation.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 13 November 2010 - 05:40 PM.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#10 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 13 November 2010 - 05:42 PM

True very true Sakura is his main concern and James you doubled posted.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#11 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 13 November 2010 - 06:28 PM

Sorry about that. My internet is being stupid right now.
My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#12 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 12:41 AM

it was really the 9 tails that cured him though.

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#13 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 12:48 AM

QUOTE (Strangelove @ Nov 13 2010, 05:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
it was really the 9 tails that cured him though.

Yup that's the irony although Hinata gave him the oitment to heal his wounds it was the fox that healed him, so in other words Hinata didn't help at all she only showed her kind side.

Edited by Gravenimage, 14 November 2010 - 02:04 AM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#14 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 14 November 2010 - 01:00 AM

Go Nine Talied fox for ruining the NH moment. lol biggrin.gif

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#15 24gh12

24gh12

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 10:43 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Nov 10 2010, 04:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The chapter where Sakura blushes when climbing the top of the tree because Naruto complemented her during the wave arc (sorry don't remember the chapter).

When Naruto arrived to fight at the bridge during the wave arc Sakura blushed too.

thought for trees she was >=[ kitten you naruto i don't give a damn what you think oooooooohhhhhhhhhhh sasuke :3 what do u think

#16 Narusakufan79

Narusakufan79

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 68 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Fanfics, Anime, Reading,Video games

Posted 04 February 2011 - 12:53 PM

QUOTE (Miss Soupy @ Nov 10 2010, 11:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ch 5 - Sakura warns Naruto that Kakashi will attack him, feels sorry for him when Kakashi doesn't take him seriously, blushes when Naruto actually fools Kakashi, and compliments him on his plan.
Ch 10 - Sakura is nervous about the mission, especially with Naruto hurt
Ch 17 - Sakura admits Naruto is starting to do better
Ch 18 - Naruto compliments Sakura on climbing the tree first, Sakura is surprised Naruto wants advice about it
Ch 21 - Naruto climbs to the top of the tree which impresses Sakura
Ch 25 - Naruto shows up on the bridge and Sakura is happy to see him
Ch 31 - Sakura is glad to see Naruto after Haku is defeated
Ch 39 - Sakura is worried Naruto might be nervous seeing the other genin in the exams
Ch 48 - Sakura is glad to see Naruto appear to help her and Sasuke against Orochimaru
Ch 49 - Sakura is really worried about Naruto when Orochimaru attacks him, she saves him from falling with a kunai, when Sasuke is afraid she tells him at least Naruto isn't a coward
Ch 57 - Naruto is dreaming about protecting Sakura, when he wakes up he immediately worries about Sakura and rushes to her side, he gets jealous of Lee when he promises to be a stronger man for Sakura
Ch 61 - Sakura and Naruto don't want to fight Kabuto who they believe to be their friend, when Sasuke tells them to shut up Naruto gets mad but Sakura calmly holds him back
Ch 62 - Sakura tells Naruto he did a great job as he fights, she continues to compliment him
Ch 63 - Sakura worries about Naruto's safety but when he wins she compliments him
Ch 64 - Sakura and Naruto are heaven and earth respectively
Ch 66 - When Sakura is sad about Sasuke being cold towards her Naruto gets upset at Sasuke
Ch 67 - When Naruto sees Sakura worried during Sasuke's fight, he decides to cheer louder so Sasuke will do better
Ch 72 - Naruto cheers loudly during Sakura's fight
Ch 73 - Naruto's voice brings Sakura's consciousness back, Kakashi says she is the same as Naruto in her inability to accept defeat
Ch 74 - Sakura tells Naruto not to lose which surprises him and he instead worries about her well-being, she tells him if he loses he isn't a man, when he agrees she smiles fondly at him and thanks him for helping her during her fight
Ch 75 - Sakura tells Naruto not to lose to Kiba, only she and Kakashi have complete confidence in Naruto, Sakura hopes he will show everyone else how strong he is, she cheers when he yells for them not to underestimate him.
Ch 76 - Sakura's voice drowns out Hinata's as she cheers for Naruto, when he is down she tells him to get up because everyone is watching him, she compliments his plan
Ch 77 - Sakura is extremely happy Naruto wins against Kiba
Ch 99 - Even though Sakura is worried about Sasuke, Ino reminds her Naruto is fighting next and she smiles

I will stop here for now XDD

Great moments indeed.

#17 Hopestar

Hopestar

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,178 posts
  • Interests:Food: Asian (specifically Japanese)
    Religion: Christian
    Sports: Golf, Tennis, Rowing/Crew
    Hobbies: Finance, Politics, Books, Fine dining, video games
    Music: Rock

Posted 04 February 2011 - 07:21 PM

Let's not forget the latest... Sakura's confession to Naruto and Naruto's indirect confession that Sai passed to Sakura
[FONT=Times][SIZE=7][COLOR=blue]
Let light be our guide towards victory
Whenever there's despair there's a darkness, whenever there's hope there's a light and it's up to us to bring in that light.

#18 Narusakufan79

Narusakufan79

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 68 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 05:02 AM

QUOTE (Hopestar @ Feb 4 2011, 03:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Let's not forget the latest... Sakura's confession to Naruto and Naruto's indirect confession that Sai passed to Sakura

What did Naruto exactly to her? I remember the manga chapter with the confession, I just don't remember what Sai told Sakura about Naruto's indirect confession. Care to explain, please? thx

Edited by Narusakufan79, 20 February 2011 - 05:02 AM.

#19 Torxe

Torxe

World's greatest critic <boragnarok>

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Games, PC, fora, terraria, Bo-karate, meditation

Posted 20 February 2011 - 12:05 PM

well I suppose they mean the moment for who everyone is waiting about to happen in the anime. (manga chapter 459)
Just before Sai sets Sakura on her little guild trip?

In support of the Sakura we once knew:

Sakura-killing-hinata-naruto-shippuuden-

#20 Narusakufan79

Narusakufan79

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 68 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 03:16 PM

QUOTE (Torxe @ Feb 20 2011, 08:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
well I suppose they mean the moment for who everyone is waiting about to happen in the anime. (manga chapter 459)
Just before Sai sets Sakura on her little guild trip?

oh. that one. That would good to see. Hope the animators don't change it too much.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users