#221 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 11:33 PM

QUOTE (shadow_Uzumaki @ Dec 18 2011, 09:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nah, I've found some of those camps too. One of them is in that hot springs area with the Atronach stone.

I can't really add mods since I have it on the PS3. XD

I have been trying to reverse pick pocket Ysolda with a tavern outfit, but I'm guessing I'm gonna need the Perfect Touch perk.... Which is 100 Pickpocket. Blah.

I think that's not gonna work, I married Lydia, and I tryed to make her wear ancient nord armor, however, some days later I returned to find her on her standard armor, and the nord armor was on her shop inventory, lol! So it probally won't work, sigh, such an pity. I would be really nice to have an option to give an gift to your wife, like dresses and jewelry.

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

#222 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 18 December 2011 - 11:34 PM

QUOTE (alexander @ Dec 18 2011, 05:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think that's not gonna work, I married Lydia, and I tryed to make her wear ancient nord armor, however, some days later I returned to find her on her standard armor, and the nord armor was on her shop inventory, lol! So it probally won't work, sigh, such an pity. I would be really nice to have an option to give an gift to your wife, like dresses and jewelry.

That's because the companions re-requip their default equipment when dismissing them. To re-equip the armor you give them, simply go to trade, take something away, then give it back, their strongest armor and weapon will be equipped.

#223 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 04:55 AM

Andddddddd... 105 hours later.

Platinum'd.

Level 81. After 40, I just used that glitch. Was getting tired of getting my ass kicked by vampires.

#224 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 07:22 AM

Does Skyrim have a small discount for Christmas?

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#225 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 01:30 PM

QUOTE (Sakura Lover @ Dec 22 2011, 02:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Being an AAA title? Likely.

5 or 10 dollars off at the most.

#226 Amy-chan

Amy-chan

Blonde Gamer

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 308 posts
  • Interests:Animals

Posted 22 December 2011 - 07:09 PM

QUOTE (Sakura Lover @ Dec 22 2011, 02:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Just checked Gamestop, its still 60$

#227 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 25 December 2011 - 04:45 PM

Just watch the whole thing, I don't wanna spoil it.

2XtVwF6.png

#228 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 25 December 2011 - 04:51 PM

Oh, that awkward moment when you accidentally shout an pretty lady out of an window, it happens to everyone.

#229 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 25 December 2011 - 05:46 PM

For Christmas, I got the Skyrim game guide...it's freaking huge. ._.

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#230 Paradox Jast

Paradox Jast

Is just a pretty face. Really.

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Bleach, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Negima! (to name a couple). World of Warcraft. The Old Republic. Steam. Writing Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction. Reading Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction.

Posted 25 December 2011 - 07:04 PM

Skyrim is 33% off on Steam right now. For the next 3 hours or so. $40 USD.

#231 Angel

Angel

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,689 posts
  • Interests:Music, Books, Video Games, Magic the Gathering, eating healthy and exercising.

Posted 26 December 2011 - 06:38 AM

...I actually did not click on the video with the expectation that it was skyrim related at all. hahahaha wow thanks Sakura Lover that got a huge laugh out of me.

#232 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 26 December 2011 - 07:07 AM

QUOTE (Angel @ Dec 26 2011, 07:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
...I actually did not click on the video with the expectation that it was skyrim related at all. hahahaha wow thanks Sakura Lover that got a huge laugh out of me.

No problem, all credit goes to the guy/girl who made it. happy.gif

Edited by Sakura Lover, 26 December 2011 - 07:07 AM.

2XtVwF6.png

#233 NuclearRaven

NuclearRaven

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 288 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Sports, Video games, and band.

Posted 31 December 2011 - 09:38 AM

I got this for Christmas and sweet mother of Jesus is it fantastic! I'm completely addicted to it even though it's loaded with bugs and glitches. (Seriously Bethesda, fix your game). I'm a Nord and I specialize in One-Handed combat and Magic. Trying to level up my Smithing ability to lvl 100 so that I can make dragon armor.
Spock it, lock it, rocket, explode it, reload it.

#234 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 31 December 2011 - 07:06 PM

So I just used the skip time near iron bar sellers (Whiterun ftw) to get level 100 smithing up really fast (made iron daggers). In 1 hour, I got 100 smithing and made full dragonscale and full dragonplate. Put the dragonscale on myself and the dragonplate on Farkas (one of the companion guys). When I fast traveled to Darkwater Crossing, there was not 1, but 2 dragons there. I'm level 26, and the 2 dragons did no damage to me at all (some damage, but it was small as crap) with both their fire hitting me. I have not even spoken to the greybeards yet... kinda side-questing alot, even got like all the major cities unlocked (I think). Is this normal for a level 26, or should I stop side-questing and get to the main storyline?

Side Note: My race is nord.

Edited by Sakura Lover, 31 December 2011 - 07:07 PM.

2XtVwF6.png

#235 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 31 December 2011 - 07:18 PM

QUOTE (Sakura Lover @ Dec 31 2011, 08:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So I just used the skip time near iron bar sellers (Whiterun ftw) to get level 100 smithing up really fast (made iron daggers). In 1 hour, I got 100 smithing and made full dragonscale and full dragonplate. Put the dragonscale on myself and the dragonplate on Farkas (one of the companion guys). When I fast traveled to Darkwater Crossing, there was not 1, but 2 dragons there. I'm level 26, and the 2 dragons did no damage to me at all (some damage, but it was small as crap) with both their fire hitting me. I have not even spoken to the greybeards yet... kinda side-questing alot, even got like all the major cities unlocked (I think). Is this normal for a level 26, or should I stop side-questing and get to the main storyline?

Side Note: My race is nord.

Wich difficulty are you playing? If it's on easy it's no wonder dragons don't do no damage, I tried to fight an blood dragon on expet at level 19 and I din't last much. But I advise you not to level up after gaining XP with abylities such as smithing, as you will start fighting high level enemies and you fighting skills will not be on par with them. As of what you should do... anything you want really, it's entirely up to the player if he wants to go to the main quest or just keep doing side jobs.

#236 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 31 December 2011 - 08:59 PM

Dragon Armor looks and feels tacky...

Daedric armor is where the fun is at.

#237 Greed-Sama

Greed-Sama

The Last Man

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 31 December 2011 - 09:22 PM

QUOTE (Cloud @ Dec 31 2011, 02:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Dragon Armor looks and feels tacky...

Daedric armor is where the fun is at.

I like Glass the best. I don't really mind taking the few drops of points in armor for the aesthetics.
75b28593-b271-4fcc-ab30-b8457d3f9708_zps

#238 desaix

desaix

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 01 January 2012 - 12:16 AM

Okay, I've run into a bug where none of the Greybeards (except Arngeir) work -- I can't 'absorb shouts' or whatever, so all Greybeard quests are broken. I've tried using console commands to skip their quests, but that only gets me through Way of the Voice -- after The Horn of Jorgen Windcaller is complete, I can't get them to give me the Dah of Fus Ro Dah, and even using console commands to skip the quest (or to learn the Dah) the game seems... unresponsive. I even tried a new playthrough to see if it was just the one game or not (which would have been bad enough of a bugfix -- I went through College of Winterhold, Bards, etc. quests first, and was at level 45 by the time I got there), but getting the same problem.

Is this a bug anyone else has encountered? If so, is the main quest (which I've never completed, despite lots of playthroughs) impossibly bugged?

You haven't experienced the full cofusion of modern gender relations until you've heard an angry group of women yelling, "We want tentacles!" at an all-night Hentai-fest.

-Tonbo

You can find my original fiction, facebook, twitter, and other ways to contact me on my website, FennecFoxPress.com

#239 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 01 January 2012 - 04:40 AM

QUOTE (alexander @ Dec 31 2011, 08:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wich difficulty are you playing? If it's on easy it's no wonder dragons don't do no damage, I tried to fight an blood dragon on expet at level 19 and I din't last much. But I advise you not to level up after gaining XP with abylities such as smithing, as you will start fighting high level enemies and you fighting skills will not be on par with them. As of what you should do... anything you want really, it's entirely up to the player if he wants to go to the main quest or just keep doing side jobs.

I'm on adept mode (normal), and because I have dragonscale on, the high rank fights I get in arn't all the bad at all.

2XtVwF6.png

#240 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 01 January 2012 - 03:18 PM

Was playing Skyrim last night and right when it hit twelve(Was bored so I started playing) 2 dragons showed up right in front of me while I was at Whiterun killed them both. It was fun to fight dragons into the new year when there was a party going on around me.

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users