#21 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 29 May 2010 - 01:05 AM

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ May 28 2010, 06:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't know why people are complaining about the animation.

I think it is brilliant.

This is probably the most heart felt episode since Kakashi's death.

I agree. I thought it was amazing animation! :L I think Sakura's scream looked better in the episode then the Manga! I loved it!

#22 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 29 May 2010 - 01:13 AM

QUOTE (ShippudenGirl @ May 28 2010, 08:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I agree. I thought it was amazing animation! :L I think Sakura's scream looked better in the episode then the Manga! I loved it!

It's always nice and fortunate to see and hear our favorite manga parts in animated motion. smile.gif

#23 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 29 May 2010 - 01:21 AM

Let's see according to the schedule they've got going:

3rd June- Explode! Sage Mode

10th June- Crisis! Sage Mode Dissapears

17th June- Nine Tails Capture Complete

24th June- Confession

And we all know what the June 24th episode will be about... dry.gif

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#24 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 29 May 2010 - 01:28 AM

QUOTE (FullMetalMac @ May 28 2010, 08:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Let's see according to the schedule they've got going:

3rd June- Explode! Sage Mode

10th June- Crisis! Sage Mode Dissapears

17th June- Nine Tails Capture Complete

24th June- Confession

And we all know what the June 24th episode will be about... dry.gif

Are they actually calling it "Confession"? huh.gif If so then what will be episode title for Sakura's? sleep.gif

#25 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 29 May 2010 - 01:31 AM

Oh no! I'm not gonna be able to watch it next week (I'm staying with my Nana then Oma & Opa) so I have to wait to see the one on June 3rd, then I can see it on the 14th, but i'm moving to Oregon (3,000 miles away) So my parents stopping in Vegas so I can't see it then Dx then the 24th i'm moving in so I can't see those for... O_e' eh- a week after they show... WHY?! I'm missing all the COOL episodes to MOVE?! WAAAHHH! -gets shot- U_U I hope hotels have wifi...

#26 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 29 May 2010 - 09:38 AM

QUOTE (Uzumakikage @ May 28 2010, 06:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Are they actually calling it "Confession"? huh.gif If so then what will be episode title for Sakura's? sleep.gif

uhhhh....Sakura's confession?
My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#27 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 29 May 2010 - 11:29 AM

QUOTE (Uzumakikage @ May 28 2010, 06:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well that's the tiltle from the manga chapter 437 so it's no surprise it will have the same title in the anime episode. The same goes with Sakura's confession although why a certain fandom is lifting their hopes up when they already know the results from the manga? huh.gif

EDIT: it wouldn't surprise me if the animators made a filler where Hinata accepts that her feelings for Naruto will never be return base on the fact that Kishi hasn't done a thing to solve her confession. The fact that it's been one year and a half 60 chapters later and still no answer from Naruto makes the animators think the obvious so they will eventually go with the filler.

Edited by Gravenimage, 30 May 2010 - 02:55 AM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#28 Insurrection

Insurrection

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 29 May 2010 - 07:39 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ May 29 2010, 06:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
EDIT: it wouldn't surprise me if the animators made a filler where Hinata accepts that her feelings for Naruto will never be return base on the fact that Kishi hasn't done a thing to solve her confession. The fact that it's been one year and a half 60 chapters later and still no answer from Naruto makes the animators think the obvious so they will eventually go with the filler.

That's what I'm concerned with. Because it could be equally true that they do the opposite. unsure.gif But all filler might be good for closure. It would suck though.
It looks like it but with all manga develpoment already known it'll be really a putoff to manga readers if the animators sidewipe everything for NH. If nothing comes though that'll be a surprise.

ANOTHER TOPIC: Shinra Tensei, shamefulcry0js.gif How can something so epic only last ten seconds?

#29 pharix

pharix

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 29 May 2010 - 08:24 PM

QUOTE (Insurrection @ May 29 2010, 03:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ANOTHER TOPIC: Shinra Tensei, shamefulcry0js.gif How can something so epic only last ten seconds?

I am going to die irl if they call it "Almighty Push" in the English dub. :/

#30 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 29 May 2010 - 08:53 PM

QUOTE (pharix @ May 29 2010, 03:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I am going to die irl if they call it "Almighty Push" in the English dub. :/

I doubt it, they'll probably stick to the original context of this attack or "gravity explosion" or something.

#31 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 30 May 2010 - 04:29 AM

I swear it, those animators are going to expend all their budge in the Hinata episode, just to please her fan. dry.gif

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

#32 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
  • Interests:Drawing
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 30 May 2010 - 04:39 AM

Well the sooner they get that confession over the better, I liked Sakura's better any ways, even if it didn't play out to good for both sides.

sad_naruto_sig_by_mangafreak17-d81c8fy.p

Even if I'm not the one to make you happy

#33 No WhereMan

No WhereMan

H&E's Dark Knight

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,264 posts
  • Interests:Star Wars, Writing, reading, Warhammer, WoW, Naruto, Anime in general. Movies, HK KungFu Movies, D&amp;D, video games (SFIV!!!) and various other things.

Posted 30 May 2010 - 04:50 AM

It's funny it seems confessions tend to not work well in the Naruto universe period. Sakura's confession to Sasuke in part 1 didn't work out well. Hinata's confession to Naruto in Part 2 didn't have any results. And Sakura's confession to Naruto ended really badly.

batman-arkham-city-wallpaper-wallpaper-0xl_batman_arkham_origins_logo.jpg

#34 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,194 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 30 May 2010 - 05:02 AM

problem with each confession was motivation, timing and focus respectively.

Sakuras to Sasuke was motivation Sasuke never had any romantic feelings for her and thus was only partly touched by her feelings.

hinatas was a case of really bad timing. her willingness to die to protect him was laudible but entirely misplaced and her confession ended up hurting him.

Sakuras to naruto was a problem of focus she was trying to tell him that she was open to his feelings but at the same time was trying to protect him from the very issues which would hurt him. as at least two people have said in Naruto trying to look left and right at the same time.

This is something you just cant do.
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#35 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 30 May 2010 - 07:22 AM

Tch, i'm starting to wonder 8f Kishi really is married with kids. dry.gif I heard that he asks his mother to help him out on certain things.

#36 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 30 May 2010 - 10:09 PM

QUOTE (Uzumakikage @ May 30 2010, 03:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Tch, i'm starting to wonder 8f Kishi really is married with kids. dry.gif I heard that he asks his mother to help him out on certain things.

Hadn't heard anything about his mom helping him out with things, but he's definitely married- several mangaka on the fourth or fifth anniversary of Naruto did Naruto sketches that were reprinted in Naruto manga volumes and at least two also congratulated him on his marriage that year as well as four or five years of Naruto. (I'll have to check the volumes to see which year it was) Haven't seen the interview source but a couple of years ago there were reports Kishimoto had stated in passing something about his kids, and the older one was a daughter. It's possible Kishimoto did say something about his mom helping out with things, and even being married wouldn't preclude that, especially if he's got kids running around the house too. "Granny" might take the "rugrats" to playgrounds, etc... so Kishimoto can concentrate on his writing and drawing chapters, and to give Mr. and Mrs. Kishimoto some time together without the kids.
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#37 Lemon99

Lemon99

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 7 posts

Posted 31 May 2010 - 06:13 AM

Excellent Episode. smile.gif

Some day your life will flash before your eyes, make sure it is worth watching.

#38 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 07 June 2010 - 03:33 PM

I love the animation of Sakura's hair lately. In the last outro - the one where she's coming out of the darkness - it has a lovely, soft quality. And again in this scream scene, it has very nice flowing lines. Hope they keep this up. For having cute pink hair, she can sometimes be drawn with an unattractive style.

#39 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 07 June 2010 - 09:57 PM

I usually don't watch Naruto Shippuden but that episode was incredible! XD wow.png

#40 ShadowWolf

ShadowWolf

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 08:46 PM

Yeah, the episode was great. It would be hard to see your lifelong home destroyed in 5 seconds by an arrogant jerk that calls himself a god. I almost cried...

But did anyone see the omake? 'Twas absolutely hilarious!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users