Will you still ship it?

#2 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 02 August 2016 - 10:05 AM

Will it still have all of those moments?

#3 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 02 August 2016 - 10:10 AM

Pretty much that. Developments means everything.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#4 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 02 August 2016 - 10:44 AM

Will it still have all of those moments?

Let just make 2 scenario :
1. All moment still there.

2. Those moment change according to the fact that naruto doesn't love sakura.

#5 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 02 August 2016 - 11:11 AM

Let just make 2 scenario :
1. All moment still there.

2. Those moment change according to the fact that naruto doesn't love sakura.

1) I would with the acknowledgment of not going to happen. I guess in some sense, you can parallel this to Bleach. I'm only a fan of it due to actual chemistry, which would annoyed me if this gets more moments yet it's not the endgame. It's like "Why bother..."

2) I won't ship it, though depends on how it is written. Many series can write a good close bond without stepping out of its territory, alas friendship. So I would be like "Nice friendship!" If it's written poorly, well, don't look at us if people legitimately mistaken NaruSaku as a potential pairing.

One thing is certain is that I wouldn't ship any actual canon pairing because well, they're poor.

#6 Popuri

Popuri

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,393 posts
  • Interests:Sequel of Final Mission Status!

Posted 02 August 2016 - 11:34 AM

I think too hard all the possibilities -____-

Even a rock has something it can be used for. There's a way for them to shine that even a jewel can't compare to - Sakamochi Tatsuma :lulz:

#7 Shadow1275

Shadow1275

Lone Wolf

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts
  • Interests:I have lots of hobbies..

Posted 02 August 2016 - 04:31 PM

Does it matter? The Last confirmed that Naruto never noticed Hinata or loved her until they genjutsued him into it, but that never stopped the NH idiots from shipping it viciously.

When all is said and done, it was the NS moments I fell in love with. That is enough

He Who is Brave is Free-Seneca

^I have a lightsaber your argument is invalid^

"You may be called upon yet again to defend the glory of the Republic against the tyranny of the Dark Side. For this, is the destiny, of the Jedi..."

#8 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 02 August 2016 - 05:36 PM

Probably, a couple of days I watched all Sinnoh season of Pokemon and I liked the relationship between Ash and Dawn even they didn't have almost hints of romance.

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#9 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 02 August 2016 - 10:26 PM

Probably, a couple of days I watched all Sinnoh season of Pokemon and I liked the relationship between Ash and Dawn even they didn't have almost hints of romance.

Pearlshipping has a GREAT friendship. I think they could be a great couple but they only had so little romantic moments.

#10 Ryriena

Ryriena

Texas born and Raised

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 665 posts
  • Interests:Anime/Manga, history, unexplained mysteries, linguistics, geology, astrology, astro physics, chemistry, astronomy, sport cars, and racing cars, monster trucks, quantum mechanics and particle physics

Anime/Manga - Gaming

NaruSaku, Ash x Misty, (Pokyshiping) Ichigo x Rukia, Kiba/Hinata, Ichigo x Orihime, Uryū x Orihime, Cullen x Amell, Alastair x Warden, Cullen x Female Inqustior Ed x Winnry, Spike x May Valatine, Kaiden Alekno x Female Shepard, Garus x Female Shepard, Joker x Female Shepard, Angg x Katara, Zuko x Katara, Mako x Kora ( Avatar the last air bender - Legend of Kora) I don't see the ending of Kora as canon since its more of a fan service ending, since the canon pairing is not a properly developed paring.

VLD pairing: Plance, Shiro x Adam, Hunk x Shay, Kallura
    anti Allurance

The Dragon Prince: Cullum x Rayla

TV pairings
    Casket(Castle)
    Angel x Buffy, Buffy x Spike, Angel x Cordila Chase (Buffy the Vampire Slayer), Booth x Bones (bones)
    Tony x Ziva David, Abby x Timothy McGee, Timothy x Delia (NCIS)
    Dean x Castiel, Sam x Gabriel, Sam x Elaine, Dean x Jo (Supernatural)

Comics parings: Supes x Lois Lang, Peter Parker x Mary Jay Waston, Captian x Black Widow, Hawke Eye x Black Widow, Jean Grey x Cyclops, Jean x Wolverine, Rouge x Gambit, Batman x Slilena Kyle, Bruce x Black Widow

Movies pairings: Jurassic Park series (Owen x Claire, Malcome x Sarah) Han x Leia, Luke x Maria Jade, Finn x Rey, FinnPoe (Star Wars)

Dislikes Supes x Wonder Woman, as it's basically turns a feminist icon in to a baby maker, NaruHinata, Sasuke x Sakura abusive relationship ahoy.

Posted 02 August 2016 - 10:31 PM

Pearlshipping has a GREAT friendship. I think they could be a great couple but they only had so little romantic moments.

Luna you turned me into a Draco Hermione shipper damn you. Lol

Also I agree pearlshiping has great friendship bonds with Ash and Dawn. I'm still a Ash x Misty shipper at heart.

Edited by Ryriena, 02 August 2016 - 10:33 PM.

Them Duke boys never meant no harm.--------> my childhood.
Freedom of speech is no laughing matter, since it does take one person to stand up for the right too speak out.
firma__op__luffyxnami_nu__out__by_pjxd23

#11 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 03 August 2016 - 02:25 AM

Will you still ship it?

If they still made sense, and their physical appearances mesh well together. That said, While I may have shipped them at the start because Naruto loved Sakura, I became a more advent shipper of them because of their vastly improved relationship. It was Sakura showing out right disdain fro Naruto to geting to know him, to acknowledging him to becoming one of his best friends. It was mainly that alone on why i ship them, So if they still have that, despite Naruto not even liking Sakura in the beginning, then yes. The improvement of a relationship is what matters most to me, when I ship, above all others. there has to be on screen development and bonding for it to be the slightest bit feasible. 

Edited by Phantom_999, 04 February 2017 - 11:05 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#12 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 03 August 2016 - 04:58 AM

Luna you turned me into a Draco Hermione shipper damn you. Lol

Also I agree pearlshiping has great friendship bonds with Ash and Dawn. I'm still a Ash x Misty shipper at heart.

Dramione is an amazing ship. Kind of star cross lovers kind of ship. It's one of my favorites. You should also check out Hermione x Tom Riddle, Hermione x Sirius and Hermione x Remus. There's so many great fanfics with hermione is amazing but Dramione is my fav by far.

#13 Ryriena

Ryriena

Texas born and Raised

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 665 posts
  • Interests:Anime/Manga, history, unexplained mysteries, linguistics, geology, astrology, astro physics, chemistry, astronomy, sport cars, and racing cars, monster trucks, quantum mechanics and particle physics

Anime/Manga - Gaming

NaruSaku, Ash x Misty, (Pokyshiping) Ichigo x Rukia, Kiba/Hinata, Ichigo x Orihime, Uryū x Orihime, Cullen x Amell, Alastair x Warden, Cullen x Female Inqustior Ed x Winnry, Spike x May Valatine, Kaiden Alekno x Female Shepard, Garus x Female Shepard, Joker x Female Shepard, Angg x Katara, Zuko x Katara, Mako x Kora ( Avatar the last air bender - Legend of Kora) I don't see the ending of Kora as canon since its more of a fan service ending, since the canon pairing is not a properly developed paring.

anti Allurance

TV pairings
    Casket(Castle)
    Angel x Buffy, Buffy x Spike, Angel x Cordila Chase (Buffy the Vampire Slayer), Booth x Bones (bones)

Comics parings: Supes x Lois Lang, Peter Parker x Mary Jay Waston, Captian x Black Widow, Hawke Eye x Black Widow, Jean Grey x Cyclops, Jean x Wolverine, Rouge x Gambit, Batman x Slilena Kyle, Bruce x Black Widow

Movies pairings: Jurassic Park series (Owen x Claire, Malcome x Sarah) Han x Leia, Luke x Maria Jade, Finn x Rey, FinnPoe (Star Wars)

Dislikes Supes x Wonder Woman, as it's basically turns a feminist icon in to a baby maker, NaruHinata, Sasuke x Sakura abusive relationship ahoy.

Posted 03 August 2016 - 10:40 AM

Dramione is an amazing ship. Kind of star cross lovers kind of ship. It's one of my favorites. You should also check out Hermione x Tom Riddle, Hermione x Sirius and Hermione x Remus. There's so many great fanfics with hermione is amazing but Dramione is my fav by far.

I will give it a try but I'm not in favor of pairing her with characters twice her age since that is somewhat pedophila and I'm not comfortable with that. Now one or two years a part is ok. Just not 30 to 40 years nor with Voldemort.

Since I think Voldemort is Trump on steroids lol and I think Clinton is Dolors Umbridge a character that is so evil and looks for power by siding with ultimate evil to do so don't jump on me if you like Trump lol. I rather she ends up with someone that I don't loathe and I really loathe both Trump and Voldemort.

I also just read the play script and I think it worse than My Immortal since they all seem so out of character.

Ron apparently gets really drunk on his wedding day and forgets it and I'm like WOW!! Ron what a kitten thing to say to her so you can get a renewal of your vows.

He also gives his son a wizard equivalent of a date rape drug in this play and I'm like wait did he not remember what happened to him under one?

Edited by Ryriena, 03 August 2016 - 10:55 AM.

Freedom of speech is no laughing matter, since it does take one person to stand up for the right too speak out.

#14 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 03 August 2016 - 12:45 PM

I will give it a try but I'm not in favor of pairing her with characters twice her age since that is somewhat pedophila and I'm not comfortable with that. Now one or two years a part is ok. Just not 30 to 40 years nor with Voldemort.

Since I think Voldemort is Trump on steroids lol and I think Clinton is Dolors Umbridge a character that is so evil and looks for power by siding with ultimate evil to do so don't jump on me if you like Trump lol. I rather she ends up with someone that I don't loathe and I really loathe both Trump and Voldemort.

I also just read the play script and I think it worse than My Immortal since they all seem so out of character.

Ron apparently gets really drunk on his wedding day and forgets it and I'm like WOW!! Ron what a kitten thing to say to her so you can get a renewal of your vows.

He also gives his son a wizard equivalent of a date rape drug in this play and I'm like wait did he not remember what happened to him under one?

You don't have to worry about pedos LOL. Most of them are either Time Travel or Hermione is like 20+ Years old

#15 Ryriena

Ryriena

Texas born and Raised

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 665 posts

Anime/Manga - Gaming

anti Allurance

TV pairings
    Casket(Castle)

Posted 03 August 2016 - 02:07 PM

You don't have to worry about pedos LOL. Most of them are either Time Travel or Hermione is like 20+ Years old

That whole play really deminshed Ron X Hermione in my eyes. At times I wanted to slap Harry oh ok

#16 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 03 August 2016 - 02:56 PM

Later I will comment about the Pearlshipping in the Pokemon forum.

#17 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,418 posts
  • Interests:Writing

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 03 August 2016 - 03:45 PM

Pokemon Black and White for the most part was very meh the weakest of the pokemon anime, but I will see I smiled and just laughed when i saw this: 

tumblr_m6bqhiC6Rb1qiz00ko1_1280.jpg

Man I wonder how Serena would act if she saw this? lol 

Despite that I ship Amourshipping now,   I will say Pearlshipping you are still great!  

And UNLIKE NaruHina they do have development!!

Edited by LuckyChi7, 03 August 2016 - 03:50 PM.

8ba875d573fdb80ef2985b4ae933e5df755cd797

WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER YOU & ME!

#18 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts
  • Interests:DBZ, naruto, pokemon, digimon, one piece, megaman, sonic, legend of zelda, yugioh,gurren lagann, transformers, kingdom hearts, yuyu hakusho, sword art online, tmnt, gundam.

Posted 03 August 2016 - 05:26 PM

* stares at ash refusing to let dawn use the lure misty gave him and fighting her over it * if you say so, though looks more like all the hints went to ashxmisty again as usual instead of ashxdawn, and I still remember the opening when the queen of hearts cards showing misty and ash's mom, but if you're saying that means nothing then okay..... I mean its like ns to me, if all the romantic hints were to ashxdawn and they had the biggest friendship then I'd choose them, but all that is still ashxmisty, and since ash is apparently winning the league this time I'm expecting her , brock, dawn and the others  to come back for some special anime only league, because lets be real, in the games, what makes you a pokemon master? not  winning a league, but the post game challenges you do afterwards to show how good you are like the battle frontier and red and all the other final game challenges, which makes me think there's gonna be a special masters league of some kind with all his old companions returning to root him on. I mean I get that dawn has a big friendship with ash, but saying its remotely greater than the friendship between him, brock and misty, especially  his bond with misty, is crazy talk, no offense. and I feel like I'm the only one not remotely into the whole ashxserena thing... going off topic though. if ns still had the moments, then I'm not gonna listen to anything they say about naruto not loving her, I'll still believe he does.

also, if brock has a bigger friendship with ash than dawn, by that logic doesn't that mean they're gay for each other? this is why I don't get involved with pairings like that xD

Edited by ultranx, 04 August 2016 - 08:12 PM.

tumblr_mba4mg4Ip61ryf7dio1_r1_500.gif

#19 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 03 August 2016 - 05:31 PM

The biggest problem with writing about love in stories is that the most realistic versions are ones where character start out as friends.

True love in the real world isn't about falling in love with a girl and chasing after her or vice-versa. Yeah that does happen, but rarely does it succeed. If the other person has no interest, there is no way they can gain interest. Especially when a character or person is asexual. It is really hard to get them dates....like my brother who is too analytical to be with someone.

Truth is, for Naruto and Sakura....realistically speaking...there is no way they couldn't fall in love. They grow up together, they start out as friends, and they just feel so happy with each other. EVen if Naruto didn't love her...AT FIRST....it doesn't mean nothing would grow.

This is the problem with most writers today when writing romance. They always play the "love at first sight" cliche that in reality NEVER works.Mostly because the person fills their head with so much fantasy that when reality hits, they hate it. This is what should have happened with Sakura. Both her and Hinata should have gotten a massive wake up call.

And everyone in these stories of love....they are all extremely selfish. Desire is selfish, but love isn't. Love makes you sad and happy at the same time. Sad that you can't be what you want to be with someone, but happy to see them smile no matter what the consequences.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#20 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 03 August 2016 - 05:51 PM

Pokemon Black and White for the most part was very meh the weakest of the pokemon anime, but I will see I smiled and just laughed when i saw this: 

Despite that I ship Amourshipping now,   I will say Pearlshipping you are still great!  

Of course Serena will react similar than others, some how the writers 

tumblr_m6bqhiC6Rb1qiz00ko1_1280.jpg

Lucky I will reply this in the Pokemon thread.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users