• Please log in to reply
54175 replies to this topic

#44521 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 04 July 2017 - 02:46 PM

Of course supes takes on doomsday and Darkseid and all other cosmic stuff like the anti monitor.

Of course supes takes on doomsday and Darkseid and all other cosmic stuff like the anti monitor.

Then again I'd like crisis on infinite earth's to happen in naruto with the anti monitor destroying t and everyone but with Sakura going out like supergirl did like a badass fighting.

eg3kw3.jpg

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#44522 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 04 July 2017 - 04:23 PM

eg3kw3.jpg

Did you do that quote on superboy prime? Really that murderous whine prick pretty sure we can do better, maybe have him take out sasuke, be fitting.

#44523 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 04 July 2017 - 04:56 PM

Did you do that quote on superboy prime? Really that murderous whine prick pretty sure we can do better, maybe have him take out sasuke, be fitting.

did it myself. If the bubble was bigger, I would have added way more. I had a few more universes to add in there as well.

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

#44524 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 04 July 2017 - 05:58 PM

did it myself. If the bubble was bigger, I would have added way more. I had a few more universes to add in there as well.

Cool what else what you have put in?

#44525 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts

Posted 04 July 2017 - 08:24 PM

Cool what else what you have put in?

The Dragon Ball Z Super Universe for sure.

#44526 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 04 July 2017 - 09:32 PM

The Dragon Ball Z Super Universe for sure.

Like who beerus, kale and califula, please tell me kale would Broly and curve stomp hinata like nothing?

#44527 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts

Posted 04 July 2017 - 09:50 PM

Like who beerus, kale and califula, please tell me kale would Broly and curve stomp hinata like nothing?

All of them. Superman would solostomp them with ease. Prime would be massive, massive overkill.

Edited by Illnevergiveup3, 04 July 2017 - 09:52 PM.

#44528 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 04 July 2017 - 10:34 PM

All of them. Superman would solostomp them with ease. Prime would be massive, massive overkill.

Do you have a link of where I can read the Superman comics? Like all of them. Maybe PM me.

Cause I want to see for myself once and for all who actually wins, I've heard arguments and facts from both camps, and ultimately it depends on who that person likes more.

Edited by Nostradamus, 04 July 2017 - 10:35 PM.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#44529 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 04 July 2017 - 11:46 PM

Do you have a link of where I can read the Superman comics? Like all of them. Maybe PM me.
Cause I want to see for myself once and for all who actually wins, I've heard arguments and facts from both camps, and ultimately it depends on who that person likes more.

No matter what version of superman you use he still beat anyone in naruto even if you sun dip him in red sun radiation for a week he still wins.

#44530 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 04 July 2017 - 11:47 PM

Prime would and then some.

#44531 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 12:28 AM

All of them? Get coffee. LOTS AND LOTS OF coffee

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#44532 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 01:28 AM

All of them? Get coffee. LOTS AND LOTS OF coffee

So many issues and various series over 900 issues of action comics.

#44533 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 03:02 AM

It's not just because I like Superman. Superman wins because he's stronger, faster, way more durable, smarter, tougher than anyone in DBZ and he's taken on worse threats than anyone Goku has ever faced. Darkseid, Doomsday, Guardians, Imperix, Monarch. They would all handwave anyone in DBZ away. Superman has faced them all and beaten them. Hell, he's gotten invulnerable to the point that Kryptonite doesn't even affect him anymore.

Darkseid- Multiversal threat.
Guardians- Skyfather level.
Imperix-Universal threat.
Monarch- Multiversal threat.
Doomsday- All around threat.

Goku or even Beerus and Whis wouldn't last 2 seconds with any of these beings I just listed.

And I'll PM you the link.

Edited by Illnevergiveup3, 05 July 2017 - 01:12 PM.

#44534 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 09:38 AM

It's not just because I like Superman. Superman wins because he's stronger, faster, way more durable, smarter, tougher than anyone in DBZ and he's taken on worse threats than anyone Goku has ever faced. Darkseid, Doomsday, Guardians, Imperix, Monarch. They would all handwave anyone in DBZ away. Superman has faced them all and beaten them.
Darkseid- Multiversal threat.
Guardians- Skyfather level.
Imperix-Universal threat.
Monarch- Multiversal threat.
Doomsday- All around threat.
Goku or even Beerus and Whis wouldn't last 2 seconds with any of these beings I just listed.
And I'll PM you the link.

Would anti monitor count and zod, brainiac, superboy prime.

#44535 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 09:50 AM

Would anti monitor count and zod, brainiac, superboy prime.

can't forget Supergirl,  Zod, Non, Faora, he manhandled Wonder Woman with ease, Brainiac, Anti-Moniter, Mongul, Hal Jordan. Prime is massive overkill.

Edited by Illnevergiveup3, 05 July 2017 - 09:52 AM.

#44536 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts
  • Interests:DBZ, naruto, pokemon, digimon, one piece, megaman, sonic, legend of zelda, yugioh,gurren lagann, transformers, kingdom hearts, yuyu hakusho, sword art online, tmnt, gundam.

Posted 09 July 2017 - 02:21 AM

so dc characters can destroy the universe with their punches? because last I checked dbz characters as of the bog arc in super can destroy the entire universe with the shockwaves created by their punches and that's a lowball since super saiyan blue is even stronger plus beerus has never shown his true power, plus there's super saiyan blue kaioken x10, which to anyone who doesn't understand kaioken, that's goku's super saiyan blue power multiplied by 10. but somehow some way all these comic characters can stand up to that just because they've dealt with cosmic powers? sorry, I don't see that. dealing with cosmic powers doesn't equal super durable to the point you can withstand blows of that magnitude last I checked.

also in case you guys try to use an excuse like "super saiyan blue is weaker, I've never seen super saiyan blue dish all that out" the super manga debunks this, as of the super manga recent chapters they clarified that super saiyan blue is a more concentrated and controlled stronger version of super saiyan god and is literally "super saiyan god gone super saiyan"(twas also quoted by goku in the resurrection f arc of xenoverse 2), and they created in the manga a new version of super saiyan blue, the completed super saiyan blue, where you concentrate your ki so much to the point your ki is no longer overflowing and you no longer have an aura, focusing every bit of your ki into your body into your attacks using your maximum power. its super saiyan blue without the blue aura basically, but yeah.

I haven't read all of the posts of this whole discussion,  but is this just an excuse to hate on db super some more and say its as bad as naruto again?  are you guys seriously still upset about the whole trunks spirit bomb sword thing and still saying its naruto level bad? if you guys played xenoverse 2, they did the final fight between trunks and merged zamasu in a better way, the rip in the universe the scythe made was a time rift, and it enabled trunks to gather spirit energy across all of time and space to make the sword to beat zamasu. also this has made rhymestyle and others create a new theory that actually makes sense, better than the whole god ki thing, super saiyan rage is basically the true spirit bomb super saiyan, its basically trunks being unknowingly given spiritual energy over the course of the entire year fighting goku black because he was the future's last hope, and absorbing the power and making it his own to the point he's that powerful. think about it, whenever goku used the spirit bomb it was a short period of time and the energy was given knowingly, plus the only time goku ever absorbed the energy was in non canon movies. now think about it, what if you gathered spiritual energy over the course of an entire year making it your own all while fighting and gaining zenkai boosts from each near death experience? goes good with the whole hope thing trunks is centered around eh? and how the time machine has hope written on it, heck xenoverse 2 even calls the sword the sword of hope.

of course you guys probably hated xenoverse 2 just because of being able to make your own character, thinking that fanservice is the worse thing ever, not even actually giving the story of the game a chance eh?

bet you'll do the same to sonic forces right?  I mean if you guys actually played xenoverse the OC isn't the main part of the story, you're just trying to make sure the timeline stays the way it is and are mainly helping the characters of the show against the powered up versions of the villains til they don't need your help anymore, essentially the fanservice is more just the fighting alongside your favorite characters and training under them to learn their moves than anything else, heck trunks gets more of the spotlight if you can call it that, the OC doesn't even talk either, you're just there. and once everything is fixed they usually use the dragon balls to wipe everyone's memories of the OC to correct the timeline.

the good part of the game is more the what if scenarios than actually getting to make your own character, you know, the what if scenarios most people loved about the dragon ball games?

like what if hercule was powered up to the point he was a threat strong enough to kill cell  and everyone at the cell games and you have to stop him(xenoverse 1)? or what if yamcha was the the most terrifying opponent you would ever have to face (xenoverse 2 paralel quest)?

or are you guys still angry about the vegito 1 hr thing, even though that was a thing in dragon ball heroes long before dragon ball super.

Edited by ultranx, 09 July 2017 - 11:03 AM.

tumblr_mba4mg4Ip61ryf7dio1_r1_500.gif

#44537 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 09 July 2017 - 10:18 AM

so dc characters can destroy the universe with their punches? because last I checked dbz characters as of the bog arc in super can destroy the entire universe with the shockwaves created by their punches and that's a lowball since super saiyan blue is even stronger plus beerus has never shown his true power, plus there's super saiyan blue kaioken x10, which to anyone who doesn't understand kaioken, that's goku's super saiyan blue power multiplied by 10. but somehow some way all these comic characters can stand up to that just because they've dealt with cosmic powers? sorry, I don't see that. dealing with cosmic powers doesn't equal super durable to the point you can withstand blows of that magnitude last I checked.
also in case you guys try to use an excuse like "super saiyan blue is weaker, I've never seen super saiyan blue dish all that out" the super manga debunks this, as of the super manga recent chapters they clarified that super saiyan blue is a more concentrated and controlled stronger version of super saiyan god and is literally "super saiyan god gone super saiyan"(twas also quoted by goku in the resurrection f arc of xenoverse 2), and they created in the manga a new version of super saiyan blue, the completed super saiyan blue, where you concentrate your ki so much to the point your ki is no longer overflowing and you no longer have an aura, focusing every bit of your ki into your body into your attacks using your maximum power. its super saiyan blue without the blue aura basically, but yeah.

I haven't read all of the posts of this whole discussion,  but is this just an excuse to hate on db super some more and say its as bad as naruto again?  are you guys seriously still upset about the whole trunks spirit bomb sword thing and still saying its naruto level bad? if you guys played xenoverse 2, they did the final fight between trunks and merged zamasu in a better way, the rip in the universe the scythe made was a time rift, and it enabled trunks to gather spirit energy across all of time and space to make the sword to beat zamasu. also this has made rhymestyle and others create a new theory that actually makes sense, better than the whole god ki thing, super saiyan rage is basically the true spirit bomb super saiyan, its basically trunks being unknowingly given spiritual energy over the course of the entire year fighting goku black because he was the future's last hope, and absorbing the power and making it his own to the point he's that powerful. think about it, whenever goku used the spirit bomb it was a short period of time and the energy was given knowingly, plus the only time goku ever absorbed the energy was in non canon movies. now think about it, what if you gathered spiritual energy over the course of an entire year making it your own all while fighting and gaining zenkai boosts from each near death experience? goes good with the whole hope thing trunks is centered around eh? and how the time machine has hope written on it, heck xenoverse 2 even calls the sword the sword of hope.

of course you guys probably hated xenoverse 2 just because of being able to make your own character, thinking that fanservice is the worse thing ever, not even actually giving the story of the game a chance eh?
bet you'll do the same to sonic forces right?  I mean if you guys actually played xenoverse the OC isn't the main part of the story, you're just trying to make sure the timeline stays the way it is and are mainly helping the characters of the show against the powered up versions of the villains til they don't need your help anymore, essentially the fanservice is more just the fighting alongside your favorite characters and training under them to learn their moves than anything else, heck trunks gets more of the spotlight if you can call it that, the OC doesn't even talk either, you're just there. and once everything is fixed they usually use the dragon balls to wipe everyone's memories of the OC to correct the timeline.

the good part of the game is more the what if scenarios than actually getting to make your own character, you know, the what if scenarios most people loved about the dragon ball games?
like what if hercule was powered up to the point he was a threat strong enough to kill cell  and everyone at the cell games and you have to stop him(xenoverse 1)? or what if yamcha was the the most terrifying opponent you would ever have to face (xenoverse 2 paralel quest)?

Don't rook me in there cause I haven't watched super yet or played xenoverse 1 or 2 I just say DC characters are stronger.

#44538 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 09 July 2017 - 10:18 AM

can't forget Supergirl,  Zod, Non, Faora, he manhandled Wonder Woman with ease, Brainiac, Anti-Moniter, Mongul, Hal Jordan. Prime is massive overkill.

ALloyd the version of supergirl including red Lantern Kara and big barda.

#44539 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts
  • Interests:DBZ, naruto, pokemon, digimon, one piece, megaman, sonic, legend of zelda, yugioh,gurren lagann, transformers, kingdom hearts, yuyu hakusho, sword art online, tmnt, gundam.

Posted 09 July 2017 - 11:13 AM

Don't rook me in there cause I haven't watched super yet or played xenoverse 1 or 2 I just say DC characters are stronger.

well I mean, if they can use all those cosmic powers and yadda yadda I guess, but pretty sure they can't always use that and its situational, and I'm pretty sure most comic characters aren't super durable to the point they can withstand punches strong enough to destroy the universe. heck the whole reason the captain marvel vs android 18 death battle was massively hated is because of how they lowballed 18 and acted like marvel could use the binary at any time when she can't and needs a specific energy to use it, an energy that they made up that could come from 18, and made up that 18 could absorb energy. are you trying to treat it like they can use those situational powers at all times and beat dbz characters with them?  heck the big thing that made the most rage? death battle: "android 18 possibly planet level"  when she's stronger than frieza and  normal super saiyans? frieza who could destroy planets casually in his weakest form and was a galactic emperor? not meaning to be rude, just pointing that out, the powers are situational, having situational powers doesn't mean they can beat someone at all times just because they've used those powers once. it could technically count as outside help. I don't see dbz characters using any situational powers to win fights.

heck even when people on youtube talk about how powerful thanos is, its usually when he has the infinity gauntlets. what about if he didn't have them then? what if you couldn't use cosmic powers or infinity stones or infinity gauntlets or any of this other stuff? who would win then hmm? why is it whenever comic characters are involved its always about prep before the fight or other energies or items just to win the fight, unless its someone like superman or the flash? or in superman's case the made up fanmade internet god form superman prime 1 million, which as I've shown in the past, the supposed god feats are all either made up or done by other characters or twisted into god feats and there is no such thing as superman 1 million, just a superman prime that stayed in the sun for 1000 years and was temporarily supercharged.

Edited by ultranx, 09 July 2017 - 11:49 AM.

tumblr_mba4mg4Ip61ryf7dio1_r1_500.gif

#44540 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 09 July 2017 - 12:54 PM

well I mean, if they can use all those cosmic powers and yadda yadda I guess, but pretty sure they can't always use that and its situational, and I'm pretty sure most comic characters aren't super durable to the point they can withstand punches strong enough to destroy the universe. heck the whole reason the captain marvel vs android 18 death battle was massively hated is because of how they lowballed 18 and acted like marvel could use the binary at any time when she can't and needs a specific energy to use it, an energy that they made up that could come from 18, and made up that 18 could absorb energy. are you trying to treat it like they can use those situational powers at all times and beat dbz characters with them?  heck the big thing that made the most rage? death battle: "android 18 possibly planet level"  when she's stronger than frieza and  normal super saiyans? frieza who could destroy planets casually in his weakest form and was a galactic emperor? not meaning to be rude, just pointing that out, the powers are situational, having situational powers doesn't mean they can beat someone at all times just because they've used those powers once. it could technically count as outside help. I don't see dbz characters using any situational powers to win fights.

heck even when people on youtube talk about how powerful thanos is, its usually when he has the infinity gauntlets. what about if he didn't have them then? what if you couldn't use cosmic powers or infinity stones or infinity gauntlets or any of this other stuff? who would win then hmm? why is it whenever comic characters are involved its always about prep before the fight or other energies or items just to win the fight, unless its someone like superman or the flash? or in superman's case the made up fanmade internet god form superman prime 1 million, which as I've shown in the past, the supposed god feats are all either made up or done by other characters or twisted into god feats and there is no such thing as superman 1 million, just a superman prime that stayed in the sun for 1000 years and was temporarily supercharged.

Yes it's all situational with these things but hey so is naruto to. Plus 18 can't absorb energy I've heard that I'd say she's stronger than normal final form freeza before golden was a thing, marvel's binary from is not a regular from like super saiyan she can't go into it normally. Next fight is lucario vs renamon wonder who would win if they make renaming digivolt to sakuyamon.

6 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)