• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#21 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 26 May 2015 - 04:27 AM

Or you could replace it with "BELIEVE IT!" just to be evil.

No way, if you really want to be evil, replace everything with "Naruto-kun", and then watch everyone lose it XD

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#22 KnS

KnS

感じの作家

• ANBU
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Writing

Posted 26 May 2015 - 04:30 AM

No way, if you really want to be evil, replace everything with "Naruto-kun", and then watch everyone lose it XD

Wow, that would be evil.  Complete with the maddening stutter, "N-n-n-naruto-kun..."   

Yuck.   :sick:

#23 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 26 May 2015 - 04:31 AM

Wow, that would be evil.  Complete with the maddening stutter, "N-n-n-naruto-kun..."   

Yuck.   :sick:

Love the way you think! This should totally be the new thing :chuckle:

EXL5X4B.png

#24 KnS

KnS

感じの作家

• ANBU
  • 1,660 posts

Posted 26 May 2015 - 04:40 AM

Love the way you think! This should totally be the new thing :chuckle:

Well, as a Mod I should be more neutral, but it's not easy where certain characters are concerned.  

#25 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts

Posted 26 May 2015 - 04:43 AM

Well, as a Mod I should be more neutral, but it's not easy where certain characters are concerned.

Meh, neutrality is overrated (besides, you're spot on as it pertains to Hinata), you should rule with an iron fist! Imagine NFFU sounding like Hinata whenever he posts :chuckle: the members should dance for your entertainment *evil laugh*

EXL5X4B.png

#26 KnS

KnS

感じの作家

• ANBU
  • 1,660 posts

Posted 26 May 2015 - 04:51 AM

Perhaps when we're bored with "kitten" and "kittening" we could replace them with "scarf" and "knitting."     :hehehe:

#27 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

Posted 26 May 2015 - 06:04 AM

AHK and KnS presenting some sick ideas for the language censor :twitch:

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

#28 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts

Posted 26 May 2015 - 07:26 PM

Perhaps when we're bored with "kitten" and "kittening" we could replace them with "scarf" and "knitting."     :hehehe:

This is also an excellent idea XD

AHK and KnS presenting some sick ideas for the language censor :twitch:

I'm sitting here laughing like Doflamingo thinking about all the possibilities.

EXL5X4B.png

#29 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

Posted 26 May 2015 - 08:27 PM

This is also an excellent idea XD
I'm sitting here laughing like Doflamingo thinking about all the possibilities.

I'm totally in for cat pics :hehehe:

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

#30 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,974 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Posted 27 May 2015 - 01:57 PM

Just bring the old stars back :cry:

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

#31 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,356 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 27 May 2015 - 04:30 PM

Meh, neutrality is overrated (besides, you're spot on as it pertains to Hinata), you should rule with an iron fist! Imagine NFFU sounding like Hinata whenever he posts :chuckle: the members should dance for your entertainment *evil laugh*

anigif_enhanced-buzz-26254-1376178250-4.

God I kittening hope Kishimoto takes over OP & TG  :hm: .

Edited by NarutoFireFoxUzumaki, 27 May 2015 - 04:30 PM.

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#32 Toby

Toby

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 04:31 PM

Okay, I won't swear, I swear!

#33 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin