276 replies to this topic

#61 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 03:01 AM

plz plz plz plz plz....dont say that girl in this movie is gonna be super important...im tired of naruto helping or being helped by the girl in the movie....T^T

well we will have some sakura thats nice >:3 and this movie looks awesome!!! >:U

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#62 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 18 June 2011 - 03:47 AM

QUOTE (pharix @ Jun 17 2011, 10:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
1:10 is it just me or does that look like a young Tsunade o.O

I sure does. I assume from that the story will in some way connect to Tsunade's young adulthood. I wonder if it won't be something about the abduction of Kushina by Kumo, since Kumo is clearly playing a strong role in this movie. (if it is about that they may have Minato's rescue of Kushina in there too. I think the timing of the release of the movie could be right around that point in Kushina's flashbacks in the TV adaption.)
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#63 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 07:47 AM

QUOTE (ciardha @ Jun 18 2011, 10:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I sure does. I assume from that the story will in some way connect to Tsunade's young adulthood. I wonder if it won't be something about the abduction of Kushina by Kumo, since Kumo is clearly playing a strong role in this movie. (if it is about that they may have Minato's rescue of Kushina in there too. I think the timing of the release of the movie could be right around that point in Kushina's flashbacks in the TV adaption.)

Nah, I don't think so. I very well think that she's going to be leading the team that breaks out Naruto of Jail. So, in other words, she's going to have a very active role here.

And oh, it looks like they're going to have this:

Oh, hell YES. DO WANT.

Novelized version of the movie. So.....anyone willing to translate??

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#64 Kuraudo

Kuraudo

Dattebayo!

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 207 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, Art (Photoshop, Drawing, Painting etc.), Manga, Anime, Hardware &amp; Software genius, Tennis, Music... :)

Posted 18 June 2011 - 09:00 AM

The trailer looks very nice. We gonna see Naruto in Sage Mode (Hell Yeah!).

Authors: Masashi Kishimoto / Higashiyama Akira - this must be good!

#65 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 18 June 2011 - 04:19 PM

QUOTE (Codus N @ Jun 18 2011, 03:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nah, I don't think so. I very well think that she's going to be leading the team that breaks out Naruto of Jail. So, in other words, she's going to have a very active role here.

And oh, it looks like they're going to have this:

Oh, hell YES. DO WANT.

Kage- including Tsunade, haven't been shown to wear the normal Jonin clothes and the headband. Even Minato made distinct variations on the uniform as Kage. That tends to make me think it's a flashback to her as a 20 something Jonin. And as you noted- you spotted something that looked like a moment during the Kushina arc. Tsunade is around 13-14 years Kushina's senior- so Kushina's abduction by the Kumo ninja happened shortly after she and Minato graduated the Academy at 10 making Tsunade 23-24. After Nawaki died and before Dan did, probably around the time she started to date Dan. (Wonder, if it's set at that time if Dan will make a cameo, since he was an Edo Tensei in the war arc...
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#66 pharix

pharix

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 05:06 PM

don't know why they'd have a flashback to that though O_o

#67 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 06:44 PM

This movie might even be better than the third movie looking forward to see it. smile.gif

Edited by Gravenimage, 18 June 2011 - 10:42 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#68 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 07:43 PM

QUOTE (pharix @ Jun 18 2011, 01:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
don't know why they'd have a flashback to that though O_o

Kumo is highly involved in this movie and it looks like it's going to come out around the time of Kushina's flashbacks on the TV adaption.

Kushina was the Kyuubi host before Naruto, Kumo abducted Kushina shortly after she became the host for the Kyuubi.... Probably a filler showing Tsunade's part in the search for Kushina. (Even if she didn't know Kushina was the new host for the Kyuubi- yet, Kushina was her cousin, and we saw from the last conversation Jiraiya and Tsunade had, Tsunade liked her younger cousin quite a bit. Bonds again.)

#69 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 19 June 2011 - 06:07 AM

QUOTE (ciardha @ Jun 18 2011, 11:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Kage- including Tsunade, haven't been shown to wear the normal Jonin clothes and the headband. Even Minato made distinct variations on the uniform as Kage. That tends to make me think it's a flashback to her as a 20 something Jonin. And as you noted- you spotted something that looked like a moment during the Kushina arc. Tsunade is around 13-14 years Kushina's senior- so Kushina's abduction by the Kumo ninja happened shortly after she and Minato graduated the Academy at 10 making Tsunade 23-24. After Nawaki died and before Dan did, probably around the time she started to date Dan. (Wonder, if it's set at that time if Dan will make a cameo, since he was an Edo Tensei in the war arc...

Umm....no, I think you kinda missed it by a mark. What I was referring to in the link is that Naruto will use that exact same move on whatever the monster villain is. (Which I predict will be the Rasengan finisher) and oh, there IS one Kage who normally wears a Jounin uniform. Oonoki. (It's underneath his cloak.)

Although, you could be right in the fact that it will somehow tie in to the current arc in either the anime OR the manga. The only 2 ways for it to be confirmed is to either buy the novel OR Kishi making a special chapter for the movie itself later. (Kinda like how Oda and Kubo did respectively with Strong World and Hell Arc)

Edited by Codus N, 19 June 2011 - 06:09 AM.

248793.jpg

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#70 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 19 June 2011 - 03:52 PM

The movie will be awesome no doubt about it. smile.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#71 Ramen-chan

Ramen-chan

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
  • Interests:Have fun with friends,Anime,Manga,Drawing,Soccer,Nature,Music,foreign languages &amp; culture,daydreaming,eating!

Posted 20 June 2011 - 01:23 PM

QUOTE (Paptala @ Jun 18 2011, 02:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This movie just keeps looking better and better (some of the music sounded almost like the soundtrack for Pirates of the Caribbean - 0:35-0:45).

YAAAY I''m not teh only one who thought that!! cool.gif cool.gif it makes it moarr awesome !! ^o^
WOW that movie looks promising! th_goodjob.gif finally!!
Damn,who can wait till next year until the DVD release?? argh1.png

#72 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 20 June 2011 - 06:25 PM

I finally got a chance to watch the trailer and I've gotta say, I'm very excited for it. I definitely loved the little scene where Sakura cries out to Naruto. happy.gif

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#73 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 07:18 PM

QUOTE (Toasty Warrior @ Jun 20 2011, 06:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I finally got a chance to watch the trailer and I've gotta say, I'm very excited for it. I definitely loved the little scene where Sakura cries out to Naruto. happy.gif

only sakura is allowed to cry out for naruto in such a emotional way smile.gif

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#74 Paptala

Paptala

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 04:00 AM

An interesting post was added over at NF regarding the fifth movie, so
I thought I'd share.

The artist of the below fanart apparently read the novelized version of the movie

Also, the artist comments :

我慢できずに小説読みました。(上の絵は全くネタバレではないので安心してください。笑)

こんな話だと思っていました。

主人公にむかって「引っ込め!!」って言うくらいサクラちゃんがメインの話だと思っていました (勝手に)。
まあ、当たる訳ないんですけれどもー!!

translated as :
I thought this story was to Towards the "withdrawal" of the hero,

I took the main story of Sakura-chan says so (Arbitrarily).

Well, however, did not win, not over!

and :
I couldn't wait to read the novel*. (Don't worry, the above pictures don't contain any spoilers, lol.)

Here's what I thought of the story:

I believe Sakura, who turns to the protagonist and says something to the effect of 'back off!!', constitutes the main story.
Okay, maybe not, but still!!

So it sounds like Sakura is going to actually play a pretty large role in this movie! (And there'll apparently be plenty of NS moments if the fanart is anything to go by narusaku.gif ) As I said before, this movie just keeps looking better and better the more I hear about it! pictureem0.gif
0mDsIUH.gif
7VO00.png
set art by yui  |

#75 Super Boom

Super Boom

WC?

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 04:13 AM

Thanks for the post, Paptala!

LOL, the images look great. It looks like Sakura's hugging him, then gets upset, then grabs him and throws him or something. But I guess I can't really tell what's going on, or if that's even Sakura hugging Naruto. It looks like she's punching Sai too, LOL.

But heck yes, it does look like Sakura will play a big role in this movie. Dang, the suspense is killing me already, and I doubt I'll see anything from it till it comes out on DVD next year. Guess I'll get working on that time machine...

Edited by Boom...Winning, 15 July 2011 - 04:13 AM.

tumblr_ndajpwG2zQ1qitrvro1_500.gif

#76 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 06:12 AM

I can't see the picture.....

248793.jpg

#77 KoolKat

KoolKat

Feisty <3

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 07:05 AM

is sakura hugging him? omg! thats sooo cute! <3 i cant wait any longer for this movie to come out!

#78 Fliss

Fliss

stfu

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 428 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 07:10 AM

Wow I'm even more excited noww. Omggggg it seems it's going to be the best one yet with plenty of NS juicyness

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

#79 naruto-z

naruto-z

The Dream Is Real

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 02:45 PM

QUOTE (Boom...Winning @ Jul 15 2011, 05:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks for the post, Paptala!

LOL, the images look great. It looks like Sakura's hugging him, then gets upset, then grabs him and throws him or something. But I guess I can't really tell what's going on, or if that's even Sakura hugging Naruto. It looks like she's punching Sai too, LOL.

Well we can only hypothesize that's Sakura with that drawing...LOL.
Or else, the only other person that'd fit that type of hairstyle would be Kakashi! laugh.gif

#80 Super Boom

Super Boom

WC?

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 03:05 PM

QUOTE (naruto-z @ Jul 15 2011, 09:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well we can only hypothesize that's Sakura with that drawing...LOL.
Or else, the only other person that'd fit that type of hairstyle would be Kakashi! laugh.gif

It sort of looks like the person hugging him has elbow bands on, so I assume it's Sakura, but I suppose it's pretty hard to tell.
I'm a little worried it'll be the 'princess' character, but since I've heard Kishi might be partially involved with writing the script, I think it'll be above that sort of lame plotline. So far Shippuden Movie 3 was the only movie that didn't include that type of character (it was a boy in the 2nd and 3nd movies, but I feel like the character was pretty much the same), and I've heard that Kishi was partially involved with that one too.

But we'll see, canonically accurate or not, it looks like we'll see some juicyness in this one happy.gif .

Edited by Boom...Winning, 15 July 2011 - 03:06 PM.

tumblr_ndajpwG2zQ1qitrvro1_500.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users