#1 BooChans

BooChans

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 58 posts
  • Interests:Drawing and VolleyBall

Posted 31 August 2014 - 08:09 AM

Awww yeah! The walking dead Game season 2 episode 5, known as the Finale, has come out! What were your thoughts on it? This topic WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS!

#2 Broken Figurine

Broken Figurine

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 08:38 AM

The only part that really got me, and I mean really made me cry, was after Clementine was shot and we had the dream sequence with Lee in the RV. For me, I haven't really attached to this new group. No one cared as much for Clementine as Lee had--he had been the one to protect her, to make the tough choices, to guide her through life, and now she's the protagonist and there's so much relying on her that my gosh--people forget she's a kid. When she went back to Lee in the dream... ah I get emotional just thinking about it. As the player, it was so comforting that Lee reassured me that there isn't any easy answers--that you can't keep everyone happy; that people are going to get hurt and making the decision in the moment you never know what's gunna happen. I seem to have made the wrong decision twice and hurt people when I was only trying to do my best. The first time was with Sarita when I cut off her arm in an attempt to save her, and Kenni had been horribly angry with me. The second time was with Luke, when I chose to cover him rather than go over and save him because I thought the ice would give way and then Bonnie was blaming me just like Kenni had before.

I'm sad that it went in the direction that it did with Bonnie and Mike. I wanted to stick with them...though maybe not after Bonnie unfairly accused me of being responsible for Luke's death and all just because Clementine--A TWELVE YEAR OLD GIRL--did not go over to save him. Ugh. We all know how this goes by now anyways. If they don't die earlier they'll get offed later. That's my one gripe about this season and all its deaths. Kind of put me in the 'why bother to save them' attitude.

I chose to shoot Kenni because he really was a ticking time bomb and I didn't want to stick with him anymore, but when Jane revealed she had hidden the baby to prove a point I was just kind of through with everyone. No one has been as good to me as Lee, though I admit Jane had some really good scenes with Clem and I do think she really began to care about her. Anyways, in the end it's just Clem and the baby. She can take care of herself! Though it sucks because I really wanted to go to Wellington for a chance to find Christa and that didn't look like Wellington weather to me.

#3 BooChans

BooChans

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 58 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 09:24 AM

I didn't shoot Kenny because He was there with Clem ever since Episode 1 one. I knew he was going crazy but I didn't have the guys to shoot him. I kept him alive and when we went to Wellington, I didn't go in and I stuck with Kenny. I didn't want to leave him.

I saw what all the ending were. I like The ending with Kenny in it because if you choose to leave Kenny to go inside Wellington base, he shows that he cares for Clem and the baby and he just wants them to be safe. In my opinion, it would have been better if Jane didnt Hide Aj because then they wouldn't another one of their group dead. They've suffered too many losses.

I'm really excited for season 3 to come out. Also, I considered Shooting Kenny so he could be free and see Kaatja, Duck, and Sarito again. But, I just couldn't do it.

When the dream with Lee came, I was kind of confused at first because I thought that Clem was dreaming all of season 2 up and it was real. I had tears at that part because after the Hell that Clem just went through before that, it was Comforting to hear Lees voice again. I told him that I wish that he would never leave me. That made me tear up when he said that he would NEVER leave Clem.

#4 Broken Figurine

Broken Figurine

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 09:55 AM

Me too! ;-; I wished that he would never leave me. My brother was also confused but I knew what was up so you're not the only one. 

I admit at first I was really attached to Kenni for the same reason, since he was someone I knew and overall I tend to like the characters from season 1 better than season 2. I definitely want to try different endings just so I can see how they effect Season 3. I do have multiple game files for that reason~ I think a lot of the events this season made me bitter though. So I guess that's why through my first playthrough I ended up alone.

#5 FreakySandra1995

FreakySandra1995

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,162 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 10:08 AM

I love the series so much and even though it was hard sometimes, I always was the Kenny girl. With Lee, I tried to be always on Kennys side, so it was the same with Clementime. In that ending I obviously choosed therefore to be with Kenny, as for me, with my gameplay, it felt as Clementime would have a bit of Lee with her when she stayed with him. 

But I know, concidering how, when you always have to choose to save someone, they will die. So if Season 3 will come, it will be hard, because I'll loose him surely. I don't think I'll play the other endings, I have seen them, but I know I can't shoot Kenny or leave him, I grew to attached to his character :'( I was neutral with Jane, but I couldn't get myself to like her to be honest. What she did was wrong, and she basically want you to kill someone so close to you just to prove a point,..

Ohh, and don't get me started on the dream sequence :'( I was bawling like a baby and always whispering how this is such a cruel lie to show us. But I'm glad it happened. 

Edited by FreakySandra1995, 31 August 2014 - 10:11 AM.

Your wish has been heard loud and clear!

tumblr_n4c1f8AT2C1tswvyoo3_500.gif

Iki Hiyori

May our fates intertwine!

#6 Broken Figurine

Broken Figurine

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 10:38 AM

I wasn't the only one who was bawling XD Yeah, when Jane did that I felt that she really screwed up. I understand her concerns about Kenni, I really do, but that she would be so reckless to as you say prove a point... It was just too cruel to put Clementine through that. I was so done with people at that point XD It really will be interesting to see how the different endings play out. I'm really glad Clementine survived though! When she was shot I was worried that she was going to die and this would be it for her ;-; My one wish this season was for Clementine to survive and she did. Let's hope it's the same for next season!

#7 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 03:45 PM

My ending

My five favorite characters (in order):

1. Lee

2. Clementine

3. Kenny

4. Lilly

5. Carley

My five least favorite characters (in order):

1. Larry

2. Brenda

3. Arvo

4. Sarah

5. Kenny Jr. (Duck)

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#8 BooChans

BooChans

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 58 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 10:57 PM

I bawled sooo much. When Jane an Kenny were fighting in the car, I sided with Kenny because Jane shouldn't have Talked About his family. I miss Lee so Much. Did you guys Shoot Him at the end of Season 1 or did you leave him?

#9 KonaKonaFan

KonaKonaFan

ve/ver

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts
  • Interests:you

Posted 31 August 2014 - 11:56 PM

I'm sorry, but I really could not connect with this series the same way I connected with the first season. The writing was soooo subpar. Gah, that honestly hurts to say.

eileenbeautifulswan_zps46b60759.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users