Close
Photo

Naruto Shippuuden makers, supporters of narusaku?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
62 replies to this topic

#1 Naruto s_gurl_sakura

Naruto s_gurl_sakura

InuKago Ftw

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 44 posts
  • Interests:Main: <br />Anime,<br />Naruto,<br />Death Note, <br />Lucky Star,<br />Azumanga Daioh,<br />Chobits<br /><br />Paringz<br />NaruSaku, <br />ShikaIno, <br />KibaHina, <br />ShikaTema, <br />NejiTen,<br />JarTsu, <br />KakaAnko <br /><br /><br />Food:<br />Ramen,<br />Pizza,<br />Pasta<br /><br /><br />Hobbies: <br />Drawing,<br />Swimming, <br />Hanging out with my friends.<br />Video games<br />Writing Fanfiction<br /><br />Dislikes<br /><br />Main: <br />NaruHina, <br />Sasuke<br />Liars,<br />Stuck up people, <br />spiders

Posted 20 April 2008 - 05:57 PM

What I've been noticing while watching Naruto Sh. is they make a lot of things happen that dont in the manga.Here are a few examples.

NaruSaku Spoiler pics --Click here to view--
1.When naruto was turned back from 4 tails and he sorta fell and sakura layed him on her lap.she was starting to yell a yamato and naruto held her hand/wrist.that didn't happen in the manga.

2.Sakura was still injered from naruto and fell.she was laying by a tree and naruto was telling her how important she was and he couldn't let anything happen to her and she was blushing.also didn't happen in the manga.

3.After one of the episode previews naruto was asking yamato how long the seeds he gave them would last and naruto was all I understand he's our teacher but it's creepy for him to look into our personal life.He was thinking and a few pics poped up this was one of them.
This looks like a date between Naruto and sakura.Not much of hint though.What do you guys think? narusakuct7.gif

Edited by Naruto s_gurl_sakura, 09 November 2008 - 06:12 PM.

#2 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 20 April 2008 - 06:07 PM

QUOTE (Naruto s_gurl_sakura @ Apr 20 2008, 01:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What I've been noticing while watching Naruto Sh. is they make a lot of things happen that dont in the manga.Here are a few examples.

1.When naruto was turned back from 4 tails and he sorta fell and sakura layed him on her lap.she was starting to yell a yamato and naruto held her hand/wrist.that didn't happen in the manga.

2.Sakura was still injered from naruto and fell.she was laying by a tree and naruto was telling her how important she was and he couldn't let anything happen to her and she was blushing.also didn't happen in the manga.

3.After one of the episode previews naruto was asking yamato how long the seeds he gave them would last and naruto was all I understand he's our teacher but it's creepy for him to look into our personal life.He was thinking and a few pics poped up this was one of them.

This looks like a date between Naruto and sakura.Not much of hint though.What do you guys think? narusakuct7.gif

XD I know right?

uc.png

#3 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 20 April 2008 - 06:16 PM

You make very good points happy.gif

#4 Naruto s_gurl_sakura

Naruto s_gurl_sakura

InuKago Ftw

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 44 posts
  • Interests:Main: <br />Anime,<br />Naruto,<br />Death Note, <br />Lucky Star,<br />Azumanga Daioh,<br />Chobits<br /><br />Paringz<br />NaruSaku, <br />ShikaIno, <br />KibaHina, <br />ShikaTema, <br />NejiTen,<br />JarTsu, <br />KakaAnko <br /><br /><br />Food:<br />Ramen,<br />Pizza,<br />Pasta<br /><br /><br />Hobbies: <br />Drawing,<br />Swimming, <br />Hanging out with my friends.<br />Video games<br />Writing Fanfiction<br /><br />Dislikes<br /><br />Main: <br />NaruHina, <br />Sasuke<br />Liars,<br />Stuck up people, <br />spiders

Posted 20 April 2008 - 06:21 PM

My favorite is this one.

get rid of sai,pissed off sakura and you have a hug lolz.I was happy when I saw this.I nearly fell off my chair.
lmao 111189.gif

Edited by Naruto s_gurl_sakura, 27 April 2008 - 03:07 AM.

#5 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,846 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 20 April 2008 - 07:00 PM

QUOTE (Naruto s_gurl_sakura @ Apr 20 2008, 01:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

OMG! This picture reminds me of that shopping picture of Sonic and Amy from the game Sonic Shuffle for the Dreamcast. And it was exactly like that with Naruto and Sakura, except Naruto is about to drop the boxes in this pic... laugh.gif

And yeah, the animators are getting the hints, thank goodness. Let's just hope so does the dub as well realize NaruSaku when it comes out.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#6 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 20 April 2008 - 07:07 PM

QUOTE (Naruto s_gurl_sakura @ Apr 20 2008, 02:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My favorite is this one.

get rid of sai,pissed off sakura and you have a hug lolz.I was happy when I saw this.I nearly fell off my chair.
lmao 111189.gif

Beware Sakuzilla. XD

Edited by Ed-Kun, 20 April 2008 - 07:09 PM.

uc.png

#7 Guest_Kodachi Claws_*

Guest_Kodachi Claws_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 April 2008 - 07:08 PM

Well, it has been hinted at so many times in the manga that it wouldn't be a crime to add a little anything extra.

And I'm not worried about Viz screwing it up. I saw both the subbed and dubbed versions of the POAL. They said almost the same thing, except Naruto said "I promise it on my life!". Besides, an Animerica pamphlet listed them as one of their top couples. Overall, I think we're going to be fine with the dub.

#8 Naruto s_gurl_sakura

Naruto s_gurl_sakura

InuKago Ftw

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 20 April 2008 - 07:13 PM

most things different from the dub and manga are violence,language,and the size of clothes(anime example sakuras skirt is longer and yeah.)Over all were just fine so nothing to worry about.

#9 SakuNaruLover

SakuNaruLover

Don't fear the darkness

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,702 posts
  • Interests:Hobbies: Gaming, reading manga, watching anime, playing games, reading fanfics, writing fanfics and my own stories, talking with my friends.<br /><br />Manga: <br />-naruto <br />-bleach<br />-clannad<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br /><br />Anime: <br />-naruto<br />-naruto shippuden<br />-bleach <br />-shakugan no shana<br />-shakugan no shana second<br />-clannad<br />-kanon<br />-air<br />-zero no tsukaima<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br />-code geass<br />-code geass r2<br />-gundam wing<br />-gundam 00<br />-melancholy of suzumiya haruhi<br />-hayate no gotoku

Posted 20 April 2008 - 07:16 PM

Well, I like the extended NaruSaku scenes very much. But if it's hinting towards NaruSaku...I dunno. They might just be fleshing the pairings out a bit more. I'm expecting that they'll extend the NaruHina, SasuSaku and all other pairing scenes as well. The animators just love the pairing wars, I guess tongue.gif
I am neither good nor evil, I am awake yet I dream

#10 Naruto s_gurl_sakura

Naruto s_gurl_sakura

InuKago Ftw

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 20 April 2008 - 07:25 PM

Thats true.But the over all most hinted pairing narusaku.The fans just look for proof of their favorite pairing but they dont think about the proof.Like the sasuke and sakura almost kiss.That was narusaku hint because naruto was actualy sasuke undercover.And the naruhina,They're mostly in the fillers and they dont count.Some use the chunnin exam finals as a hint.When naruto says I think I kinda like people like you was bull to me but thats just me.He said LIKE you.Not exactly her.And the cheering for her wasn't much of a hint because he cheers for most of his friends.

Edited by Naruto s_gurl_sakura, 20 April 2008 - 08:50 PM.

#11 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts
  • Interests:Stand-Up Comedy, Novel Writing.

Posted 20 April 2008 - 08:00 PM

QUOTE (Naruto s_gurl_sakura @ Apr 20 2008, 03:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thats true.But the over all most hinted pairing narusaku.The fans just look for proof of their favorite pairing but they dont think about the proof.Like the sasuke and sakura almost kiss.That was narusaku hint because naruto was actualy sasuke undercover.And the naruhina hints are bull.They're mostly in the fillers and they dont count.Some use the chunnin exam finals as a hint.When naruto says I think I kinda like people like you was bull to me.He said LIKE you.Not exactly her.And the cheering for her wasn't much of a hint because he cheers for most of his friends.

Mhm, basically a straight-forward good and game.

#12 Denim88

Denim88

I have my moments, believe it or not.

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 748 posts
  • Interests:Hm, interests...well, I was one of those crazy nuts that knew all the pokemon back when that was the big thing...still do know them all (cough). I happen to be a very strong supporter of NarutoxSakura pairing. I really enjoy wildlife and the outdoors. I'm a gamer I guess...yeah, okay, I am. Let's see, what else could I put down...um, I love reading, writing, and biking too. Comedy movies are the best...um yeah. Kind of a weak interests section, but whatever.<br /><br />Ah, yes, I guess I should mention that my stories are also able to be viewed on fanfiction.net. You can find me under the name Denim88 on there too.

Posted 20 April 2008 - 08:26 PM

I noticed that too...the anime seems to be showing more pairing scenes than the anime, but it could just be for the sake of it all...for all we know, the animators are trying to cause mass chaos and watch a huge pairing war break out. First the NaruHina supporters will say that Sakura doesn't see Naruto as more than a real good friend, then the NaruSaku fans will say that there is no canon evidence of NaruHina happening, then when the NaruSaku group least suspects it, the SasuSaku will jump in and say that Sakura was crying after they saw Sasuke because her 'Sasuke-kun' is just troubled and needs love.

All in all, I really don't know what to make of those scenes...though I do silently hope that maybe it is hinting at possible support for the pairing...

Although for the record I support Naruto with any female character really...even Tayuya. a_spaz.gif

Gimme a break, 'kay?

Denim88's fanfiction page!!!

#13 Naruto s_gurl_sakura

Naruto s_gurl_sakura

InuKago Ftw

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 20 April 2008 - 08:33 PM

The animators are trying to cause the naruto pairing end of the world lolz. a_spaz.gif But I do still hope those are hints that narusaku will happen.

#14 jmf

jmf

the hermit of h and e

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 895 posts
  • Interests:am a kw addict,a former h and e addict but am now an h and e hermit(lurker)

Posted 20 April 2008 - 08:39 PM

i think most certainly these scenes are pointing more towards narusaku then any other pairing which might cause a pairing war but we'll just have to sit back and watch and see what happens it's gonna be pretty interesting

2z3z1wm.gif

#15 SakuNaruLover

SakuNaruLover

Don't fear the darkness

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,702 posts
  • Interests:Hobbies: Gaming, reading manga, watching anime, playing games, reading fanfics, writing fanfics and my own stories, talking with my friends.<br /><br />Manga: <br />-naruto <br />-bleach<br />-clannad<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br /><br />Anime: <br />-naruto<br />-naruto shippuden<br />-bleach <br />-shakugan no shana<br />-shakugan no shana second<br />-clannad<br />-kanon<br />-air<br />-zero no tsukaima<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br />-code geass<br />-code geass r2<br />-gundam wing<br />-gundam 00<br />-melancholy of suzumiya haruhi<br />-hayate no gotoku

Posted 20 April 2008 - 08:41 PM

QUOTE (Naruto s_gurl_sakura @ Apr 20 2008, 09:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And the naruhina hints are bull

I know that you're a narusaku supporter, but please don't say things like this happy.gif

You might not see these scenes as pairing hints, but NaruHina fans do see these things as hints. I am a NaruSaku fan, but I do understand that some see the chuunin exam scenes as NaruHina pairing hints. The hints might not have been very clear and big, but that's not the point. A lot of the NaruSaku scenes aren't big too and can be interpreted in other ways. So NaruHina fans can say the exact same as what you just said wink.gif But most people don't say this, because they don't want to cause flame wars happy.gif

I agree that NaruSaku looks more obvious at this point because they had more moments and the manga does seem to be building up to NaruSaku, but remember that we haven't seen much NaruHina and SasuSaku scenes in part 2 yet.
I am neither good nor evil, I am awake yet I dream

#16 Naruto s_gurl_sakura

Naruto s_gurl_sakura

InuKago Ftw

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 20 April 2008 - 08:45 PM

Dude I swear if they kiss beteewn now and 2009 i swear I will die of joy.Especialy in the anime.But if it ends up being naruhina most likely I'd be depressed.But I dont think that will happen eather because I have a pretty good feeling narusaku will happen. love.gif but thats me...Oh and the naruhina hints are bull thing was a short tempered break out...My bad. a_shifty.gif

Edited by Naruto s_gurl_sakura, 20 April 2008 - 08:57 PM.

#17 psycho666

psycho666

wub

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 729 posts

Posted 20 April 2008 - 09:04 PM

Yes, it does look like there are a lot of added hints toward NaruSaku in the Shippuden series, but perhaps they're just trying to emphasize that Naruto and Sakura are good friends now and that Sakura no longer has any negative feelings towards Naruto. I do think that they are hinting toward it a little myself, but it's possible that they just want people to understand the friendship that's there now. And it's true, they'll probably do the same thing with a lot of other pairings, lol laugh.gif.

#18 Wilson

Wilson

My burden...my life.....

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,646 posts
  • Interests:Lol, er, Manga, Anime, games and stuff. <br /><br />Also, writer in fanfiction.net. Go by the name weixuan18.

Posted 20 April 2008 - 10:45 PM

Lol, well maybe the shippuden makers suddenly took a liking to Sakura after giving her a more mature personality and a obviously stronger fighting style. biggrin.gif

That and well...maybe they think Naruto deserves some true love. laugh.gif

I love the hug pic btw, so true. XD
You try to know everything , yet in the end, you truly understand nothing ....
Wilson's fanfic account : weixuan18

Witness teh awesomness that is Deidara Lover!!! <3

#19 Naruto s_gurl_sakura

Naruto s_gurl_sakura

InuKago Ftw

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 20 April 2008 - 11:14 PM

QUOTE (Wilson @ Apr 20 2008, 03:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I love the hug pic btw, so true. XD

lolz like I said,I almost fell off my chair when I was the episode with that in it. a_spaz.gif
The animators seem to be sneeking hints with out kishomoto knowing lmao. 111189.gif OR kishomoto is telling them to so we think he's trying to tell us he's going to make narusaku happen. tongue.gif He might tell them to throw a few naruhina or sasusaku hints to knock us off track then put even bigger narusaku hints and so on until narusaku happens.

Edited by Naruto s_gurl_sakura, 20 April 2008 - 11:16 PM.

#20 Jin

Jin

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 289 posts

Posted 21 April 2008 - 03:12 AM

I wouldn't make any assumptions on what the animators support until we have some filler for shippuden under our belt.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users