contest banner redesign

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#41 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 31 August 2013 - 09:16 AM

The contest is now closed, thanks very much to everyone who took the time to enter!  :D

There have been 9 entries, please be sure to check them all out!

Banner Contest Gallery

We will set up a vote as soon as we can.  :happy:

#42 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 14 September 2013 - 01:24 PM

I'm currently working on adding the banners one by one, please do let me know if there are any problems (give me a few minutes to adjust the code first)!

Still waiting for Fox-And-Flower and sandateous to get back to me with their banners, so it might take a little time for them to be added.

The winner groups will be handed out later today, sorry for the delay!  It's been a really busy week.  :sweatdrop:

UPDATE: All banners are uploaded for now, except for the ones from the above artists I mentioned.  Those will be uploaded as soon as I hear from them.  :happy:

#43 Slextrem

Slextrem

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,546 posts
  • Interests:I have many interests in life and reading manga happens to be one of them. My favorite pairing is definitely NaruSaku.

Posted 14 September 2013 - 06:38 PM

I'm anxiously waiting for sandateous' banner to be added! Chibi NaruSaku is so cute. :argh:

#44 Darkness

Darkness

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 377 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 08:38 PM

It's okay, take your time. ^^

One question, are they supposed to be cut-off like that or are you still in the middle of adjusting the ones you've already uploaded? 

@Slextrem: I am too! :argh: :argh:

Yep, I'm having this "cutoff" impression as well, but that's easily fixable I believe. Let's just wait a little.

bKTC2.png

#45 Lid

Lid

Notorious

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Movies, sports and anime/manga.

Posted 14 September 2013 - 11:11 PM

I LOVE the new banner!!!!! :th_yeah: :w00t: :eager: :boogie: :spaz: :dance: :wow:

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

#46 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 11:02 AM

It's okay, take your time. ^^

One question, are they supposed to be cut-off like that or are you still in the middle of adjusting the ones you've already uploaded? 

@Slextrem: I am too! :argh: :argh:

I've adjusted the CSS so the banner height is more generous and you can see more.  :happy:  I will try to push the logo/menu down a bit so it lines up with the bottom of the banner, the only problem is trying to find the correct line in this mass of CSS code. :argh:

As for the width cut-off, I will try to use some fancy coding for the banners that need to have their entire width displayed (like yours and lolizuli's).  There is no guarantee it will work, but I will try my best!

I LOVE the new banner!!!!! :th_yeah: :w00t: :eager: :boogie: :spaz: :dance: :wow:

Yeah, it's wonderful to have all these new NaruSaku banners to choose from.  :D

Fox-And-Flower has sent one of her banners, so that will be up very soon!

#47 Luster5740

Luster5740

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 07:16 PM

So many lovely banners to choose from!!  :wow:  :thumbsup:

#48 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 08:01 PM

Got your PM, thanks, I'm sure we can sort it all out.  :happy:

I'll be really busy with work again for the weekdays, but I should be able to work more on the banners this weekend and hopefully iron out the kinks (like Naruto's back showing in the full-width category headers when you use Fox-And-Flower's banner).

Thanks again for making those banners, everyone!  They really have made a difference to the look and feel of H&E.  :D   I look forward to more banners in the future!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users