• This topic is locked This topic is locked
126 replies to this topic

#41 SilverLily

SilverLily

ANBU Wannabe

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 323 posts
  • Interests:Art, drawing, writing, reading, sleeping, cooking, Naruto, eating.

Posted 28 February 2007 - 04:32 AM

I'm older than my boyfriend is, and there's nothing at all wrong with that. Lots of men like dating older women.

#42 Demonic_Wonder

Demonic_Wonder

Space-Pirate-Ninja Dohicky.

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 567 posts
  • Interests:There's a difference between the things that I do and what interest me.

Posted 01 March 2007 - 12:30 AM

D'you really expect Sakura and Naruto to be born on the exact same month?

#43 Hopestar

Hopestar

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,178 posts
  • Interests:Food: Asian (specifically Japanese)
    Religion: Christian
    Sports: Golf, Tennis, Rowing/Crew
    Hobbies: Finance, Politics, Books, Fine dining, video games
    Music: Rock

Posted 10 March 2007 - 12:36 AM

Hell no and who came up with that idea
[FONT=Times][SIZE=7][COLOR=blue]
Let light be our guide towards victory
Whenever there's despair there's a darkness, whenever there's hope there's a light and it's up to us to bring in that light.

#44 Fruits Basket Fan

Fruits Basket Fan

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 88 posts

Posted 10 March 2007 - 04:39 AM

Yeah, it does not matter if she is older! Only by six months! However, could it be possible that she is born after the rookie nine were born. Because in Japan, school starts on April 1st and the school year does not end until March 31st.

Sakura's birthday is at March 30th, so maybe when she started at the academy (probably six year old) she is already younger than all of them. You have to be already five years old in Japan in order to start kindergarten. But this is just a theory, but again it does not matter! Girls can be older than the guys!

#45 #1NuckleHeadNinja

#1NuckleHeadNinja

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 141 posts

Posted 25 March 2007 - 05:57 AM

not that there is a problem with a girl dating a younger guy, but i'm not even sure Sakura is older. i thought Naruto was older considering he had failed at the academy so many times. but i dunno headdesk.gif either way there is nothing wrong with that kind of age difference between them

#46 crimson_lily

crimson_lily

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts
  • Interests:Love potatoes..yummy

Posted 25 March 2007 - 06:41 PM

I have a feeling that if sakura was younger people wouldn't complian... Like why is it soo important that girls have to date older men..as long as they love each other. Whould i be better if naruto was older? U tell me

#47 #1NuckleHeadNinja

#1NuckleHeadNinja

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 141 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 05:50 PM

QUOTE (crimson_lily @ Mar 25 2007, 02:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have a feeling that if sakura was younger people wouldn't complian... Like why is it soo important that girls have to date older men..as long as they love each other. Whould i be better if naruto was older? U tell me

i honestly don't see a problem with either one of them being older than the other :shrug:

#48 naruto_kun

naruto_kun

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 01:59 AM

i don't see a problem either...

logically, one of them MUST be older than the other... unless they were born on the same day, and we know they weren't...

#49 thekonohaGANGSTA

thekonohaGANGSTA

Kenpachi Fried Chicken

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 08:51 AM

come on!!! does AGE really matter if you love someone???be realistic if you love some one older or younger than you.. age doesnt really matter only what you feel for each other really matters!!! :thumbs: w00t.gif

#50 Soritia

Soritia

Uchiha Obito Obsessor

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,212 posts
  • Interests:This should be obvious...

Posted 28 March 2007 - 06:07 PM

It's not like he's 15 years younger... :X

#51 narusakufandude

narusakufandude

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 56 posts
  • Interests:I am a sucky 13 year old asian I hate you.....

Posted 30 March 2007 - 04:19 AM

i expected naruto to be at least 2-3 months older i mean hes 15 and a half while shes 16

This is disturbing....

#52 Firered Lady

Firered Lady

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

Posted 31 March 2007 - 07:43 PM

Sorry,but I dob't thinkSakura is older than Naruto!!Naruto is a few months older than Sakura! :blink: When it's true is that a problem?

#53 Ashley

Ashley

JUST KEEP MOVING FORWARD

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,331 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Otakus, Video games, It's a Trap!, Colorguard, Cartoons, Epic Fail Guy, Ace Attorney, Professor Layton, Ouendan, Vocaloid, drawing, Gainax, shojo, shounen, Evangelion, Gurren Lagann, pairings, anime figures(Otaku desires?), movies, Tegaki, South Park, Hikaru Utada, etc.

Posted 05 May 2007 - 09:04 PM

Why is age such a big deal? It doesn't matter if Sakura is dating a younger boy(Naruto).
I am still pinky-ash

#54 SilverLily

SilverLily

ANBU Wannabe

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 323 posts
  • Interests:Art, drawing, writing, reading, sleeping, cooking, Naruto, eating.

Posted 05 May 2007 - 11:40 PM

Bah, this is now a silly subject. In conclusion: nope! Age doesn't matter!
(At least it's not Sakura/Kakashi we're talking about, or *shudders* Naruto/Tsunade.... Then there might be some issues....)

#55 Deidara Lover

Deidara Lover

★ VOCALOID GURU

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,017 posts

Posted 06 May 2007 - 12:20 AM

-stares into space- Hey1 I appartently like KakaSaku for no reason at all!

LOVE IS WAR,

#56 mandarb

mandarb

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 May 2007 - 02:38 AM

like my father once said to me...."on old horses you learn riding"

#57 Kalluri Vaanil

Kalluri Vaanil

When we bleed we bleed the same

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 06 May 2007 - 12:03 PM

QUOTE (mandarb)
like my father once said to me...."on old horses you learn riding"

*snorts* XD

And wow, Sakura is older than Naruto, but does it really matter? Good lord. Plenty of men like dating woman who are even 20 years older than them; it's not as uncommon as you may think. o_O

#58 narutokage

narutokage

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts
  • Interests:I like to play sports: tennis, cricket, swimming, soccer, ping pong, basketball, squash, volleyball, badminton and most of all love to do martial arts. <br /><br />I am a black belt in taekwondo, orange belt in Karate. I have also done a little bit of judo and kick boxing.<br /><br />I also love reading. It is my favorite past time hobby next to all the others listed above. Due to the large amount of materials that I have read I have a lot of trouble writing my own fanfic since the ideas to make it different keeps coming to mind. I haven't submitted a single fanfic but I am writing an ongoing fic regarding Naruto which I hope to put online for others to read.<br /><br />I also like watching anime and reading manga and have been a fan since day one. (except for the fillers part ... But I still watched each and everyone)<br /><br />I have always liked Naruto and Sakura's pairing and I say make them a cannon couple --> this part is exclusively for Kishimoto-san.

Posted 08 May 2007 - 02:52 AM

First of all how do u exactly know that Sakura is older. Was there any year given? I mean Naruto might be born on October 10 and then 7 months later Sakura might have been born. since the difference is less than a year it might not matter.

Also considering Naruto failed the academy 2 times prior to his 3rd failing and then passing we can say that Naruto got into the academy earlier than other children. So he might be the one who is 7 months older. But even if its Sakura what's the big deal? Its only 7 months that doesn't even count.

I personally think Naruto is the one who is older. (no certain proof, just looking at some of the things I mentioned earlier)

#59 Coupe

Coupe

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 291 posts
  • Interests:Stuff. Random stuff

Posted 20 May 2007 - 12:42 PM

Theres nothing wrong with age difference. My great grandma is 81 and my great grandpa is 79. theres no problem with guys dating older woman or the other way around.
Conversation between me and my awesome drama teacher whilst watching Alfred Hitchcocks The Birds.

Are the birds some kind of Communist secret weapon?
No Jordan.

Are the birds under some kind of mind control by Big Bird from sesame street? Will Big Bird turn out to be the murderer? Will that girl turn around and big bird is behind her and she gets stabbed in the face?
No Jordan.

Is this the chickens revenge on Colonel Sanders?
Yes Jordan, this is a movie about an all bird terrorist group, led by big bird, funded by Communists on a mission to kill Colonel Sanders.

Really?
No Jordan.

#60 SakuDotz

SakuDotz

Fly away to Dotzland! :D

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,488 posts
  • Interests:My biggest interest would probably be in potatoes and lot's of funtastic things....

Posted 21 June 2007 - 02:30 PM

She's not really that much older than him so it's not that bad. I mean, if she was like, 5 years+ older then we could see some problems. ;D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users