• This topic is locked This topic is locked
135 replies to this topic

#81 Vyse

Vyse

Team F.U.T.A. Viking King

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:My interests? Well, I do enjoy most manga and anime, but I think that's a given. I also enjoy comic books and videogames, so I guess I'm kinda geeky there. But hey, I do other stuff. I like to go out and party, but I do not like drinks served in a femvase (damn fruity stuff... ew), so good ol' beer is my mate. So yeah, I'm also a psychology student, so your mind interests me.

Posted 09 November 2007 - 11:35 PM

QUOTE (Gnosismaster @ Nov 9 2007, 10:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
O.o

Know any fics? It should be interesting to know how exactly they do that.

Eeeew... no!
My biology teacher said it was because... I will put it in spoiler tags because its disgusting.

It's because they can stick it in wherever they want!

Eeew... Biology teachers 4 teh lose!

#82 Gnosismaster

Gnosismaster

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 10 November 2007 - 12:20 AM

QUOTE (viper @ Nov 9 2007, 06:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm put up a little defense to sexy viper since i think it a good fic so please don't hate me. my reason under spoiler.

Well i have to disagree with what been said about sexy viper i'm reading this fic and i like it it good narusaku fic in my option. The plot of this fic is very similar to that of Pretty woman. Sakura hasn't rape anyone in the fic only stated that she has in fact only person rape in the fic was sakura by her father. Which is why she grow up hating men believing all men seeing women as sex toys until she met Naruto seeing how he was different she slowly start changing her views on men. the autor not a sakura basher u can tell one by the why the write so do think it a good fic.

I agree with you. I like that story.

#83 Born from a NaruSaku Lemon

Born from a NaruSaku Lemon

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 47 posts
  • Interests:Naruto; NaruSaku, ShikaIno, JirTsu <br /><br />Listening to Music; Alternative Rock, Linkin Park, Three days Grace<br /><br />Daily Life; Girls, fooling around, pulling pranks, being a Jackass, etc, etc..<br /><br />Watching T.V; Wrestling, Anime, Reality shows

Posted 10 November 2007 - 01:07 AM

QUOTE (viper @ Nov 9 2007, 06:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm put up a little defense to sexy viper since i think it a good fic so please don't hate me. my reason under spoiler.

Well i have to disagree with what been said about sexy viper i'm reading this fic and i like it it good narusaku fic in my option. The plot of this fic is very similar to that of Pretty woman. Sakura hasn't rape anyone in the fic only stated that she has in fact only person rape in the fic was sakura by her father. Which is why she grow up hating men believing all men seeing women as sex toys until she met Naruto seeing how he was different she slowly start changing her views on men. the autor not a sakura basher u can tell one by the why the write so do think it a good fic.

Here are some facts to consider, in my spoiler. I am not, in any way, saying, 'Do not read this fic!', just saying, be careful, if you don't like the types of things that happen in the fic

Yes, while some people might like it, others don't. Rape, especially child rape, is something not every person likes, or can tolerate. I only put it there because of that scene, otherwise, I think some NaruSaku fans might like it, but since this discussion is to warn others about things that happen in fics, that they might not like, I felt I should put it there.

Also, I wasn't saying that there was a scene that said Sakura raped someone, I just put she is part of a group of female rapers, but it has mentioned that she has raped guys till the point of them not wanting it anymore, and that she uses her 'charm' on any man.

Sakura sleeping with any guy off the street is something some NaruSaku fans do not want to read, so instead of letting them walk blindly into that fic, I decided to spare them the experience of, possibly, seeing one of their favorite female characters acting like a common whore off the street, something I wish I hadn't pictured.

And, although I don't like the fic, personally, for the background info, if people are into that sort of thing, or don't mind it, they should read it, if they want.

#84 viper

viper

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 10 November 2007 - 02:48 AM

QUOTE (Born from a NaruSaku Lemon @ Nov 9 2007, 09:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Here are some facts to consider, in my spoiler. I am not, in any way, saying, 'Do not read this fic!', just saying, be careful, if you don't like the types of things that happen in the fic

Yes, while some people might like it, others don't. Rape, especially child rape, is something not every person likes, or can tolerate. I only put it there because of that scene, otherwise, I think some NaruSaku fans might like it, but since this discussion is to warn others about things that happen in fics, that they might not like, I felt I should put it there.

Also, I wasn't saying that there was a scene that said Sakura raped someone, I just put she is part of a group of female rapers, but it has mentioned that she has raped guys till the point of them not wanting it anymore, and that she uses her 'charm' on any man.

Sakura sleeping with any guy off the street is something some NaruSaku fans do not want to read, so instead of letting them walk blindly into that fic, I decided to spare them the experience of, possibly, seeing one of their favorite female characters acting like a common whore off the street, something I wish I hadn't pictured.

And, although I don't like the fic, personally, for the background info, if people are into that sort of thing, or don't mind it, they should read it, if they want.

well your frist post on this fic was vague

if i had not read the fic frist and saw your post i whould have to think the whole thing was about sakura rape left and right with not real story behind it and i whould miss out on a good fic. and i agree with the rape snce being violence but the autor put a warning at the beging of the chaper so it can be skiped, and i also beive that sence is import in understaning sakura chater in the fic to why she trun out the way she did. and also she doesn't sleep with guy off the steet only said she has done in the past and her reaon for doing it to pove women are not weak and the shoe can be on the other foot as well because men do it all the time and it ok but not for woman.
and i'm sorry if i upset ytou was not my intention just didn't want ppl not give this fic a chace since it is good fic and if u look at the review ther aolt of narusaku fan that like it

#85 Born from a NaruSaku Lemon

Born from a NaruSaku Lemon

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 47 posts
  • Interests:Naruto; NaruSaku, ShikaIno, JirTsu <br /><br />Listening to Music; Alternative Rock, Linkin Park, Three days Grace<br /><br />Daily Life; Girls, fooling around, pulling pranks, being a Jackass, etc, etc..<br /><br />Watching T.V; Wrestling, Anime, Reality shows

Posted 10 November 2007 - 03:18 AM

QUOTE (viper @ Nov 9 2007, 09:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
well your frist post on this fic was vague

if i had not read the fic frist and saw your post i whould have to think the whole thing was about sakura rape left and right with not real story behind it and i whould miss out on a good fic. and i agree with the rape snce being violence but the autor put a warning at the beging of the chaper so it can be skiped, and i also beive that sence is import in understaning sakura chater in the fic to why she trun out the way she did. and also she doesn't sleep with guy off the steet only said she has done in the past and her reaon for doing it to pove women are not weak and the shoe can be on the other foot as well because men do it all the time and it ok but not for woman.
and i'm sorry if i upset ytou was not my intention just didn't want ppl not give this fic a chace since it is good fic and if u look at the review ther aolt of narusaku fan that like it

Wasn't mad, and I'm not saying don't read it, just saying if you don't like;

child rape, reading a fic where Sakura has had sex with other people besides Naruto, is portrayed as a person that has raped random guys, as their excuse for showing that women can be strong (Which I think can be done better in other ways, other than raping guys, since that involves sex, something some pairing fans want to only happen between the people IN the pairing), you might not like this fic.

So, as this this topic is to tell people, beforehand, about things that happen in a story, so that they can decide if they want to read a story, and not spend time reading something they didn't like, I felt I'd give a heads up on that fic.

Also, i think I put clearly, in my first warning of the fic, that Sakura is the raper, not that the story is about Sakura rape left and right. And child rape really bothers some people, so I gave them a warning about it, before they read it, since some readers tend to skip authors notes.

The reviewers you're talking about, are the fans that can ignore those facts, and/or aren't bothered the them, I'm warning those who can't ignore those facts, and/or are bothered by them, like me.

And if an author puts that the character has done it, it's almost the same, to us STRICT pairing fans, as if they had put a scene of it happening, it just puts us off, and leaves a bad taste in our mouths.

Like I've said, if you don't mind those things, and/or they don't bother you much, read them, if not, the warning is there, in the story, apparently, and here, so be careful when you read it.

#86 drag-eart

drag-eart

WILSON...HitsuMatsu!..haha

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 13 November 2007 - 10:35 PM

Agreed just warning Hardcore NaruSaku fans in walking into a fic blindly, and this is what this discussion is about. But it's better if you're more descriptive on your views upon it, not left bland and vague. Discuss more thoroughly in why you didn't like the fic. It could be a good fic and you might turn it away from someone who is interested in that story. Just be more detailed on it.

Though I will read it because I'm not really biased to many stories.
Drag-eart's FF.net Profile:Drag-eart
Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

#87 Gnosismaster

Gnosismaster

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 22 November 2007 - 03:14 AM

http://www.fanfictio...Smile_of_Warmth

Fans should stay away from this fic for a while. The last chapter had Sasuke admitting that he loves Sakura (but that last line suggest evildoing) and he kissed her but Inner Sakura had the decenity to remember Naruto but outer Sakura didn't. Naruto broke inside when he saw that.

The impression I have is that the author did this intentally so that Sakura could heal Naruto once she realizes what she did.

I'll let ya'll know when it gets better.

#88 Recompense

Recompense

Shameful Member of the YEAR!!

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 30 November 2007 - 06:43 AM

My friends, i come to inform you that there is a deciever in our midst. one of our number, who does not belong amongst the ranks of NaruSaku

The Crow Cries Fool
http://www.fanfictio...Crow_Cries_Fool

I have warned ye, ye should listen

It starts off NaruSaku, then it turns out that Sakura was lying to him, and was dreaming of Sasuke and waiting for him the entire time. In effect, Naruto was a replacement, despite what Sakura said.
[/s][s]

i'm pissed off now because of that little 'twist' at the end

th_cussing.gif
I'm just sitting here. Wondering what it'd be like To be with you.

#89 Wilson

Wilson

My burden...my life.....

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,646 posts
  • Interests:Lol, er, Manga, Anime, games and stuff. <br /><br />Also, writer in fanfiction.net. Go by the name weixuan18.

Posted 30 November 2007 - 12:47 PM

QUOTE (Gnosismaster @ Nov 22 2007, 04:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Fans should stay away from this fic for a while. The last chapter had Sasuke admitting that he loves Sakura (but that last line suggest evildoing) and he kissed her but Inner Sakura had the decenity to remember Naruto but outer Sakura didn't. Naruto broke inside when he saw that.

The impression I have is that the author did this intentally so that Sakura could heal Naruto once she realizes what she did.

Man, i dun even see how authors think that would work. There is a limit as to how much a person can take before he steps over the breaking point. That is pure evil.

ANd recomp, fics like that are readable ONLY if they have another pairing ready for Naruto, liek NaruIno or sth. Gd thing to tell us, becoz nowadays, most seem to think that even if Naruto and Sakura are in like one minute relationship, it's a NaruSaku fic. DX
You try to know everything , yet in the end, you truly understand nothing ....
Wilson's fanfic account : weixuan18

Witness teh awesomness that is Deidara Lover!!! <3

#90 whoamii

whoamii

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 335 posts

Posted 01 December 2007 - 05:05 AM

Ok, yeah I agree, that shouldn't work...though that would make me a hypocrite since I did almost the same...In my defense, I just wanted to post something on FF and I had a poem written out...less work for me...
OK, yeah, you can say it. I suck.

#91 narutokage

narutokage

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts
  • Interests:I like to play sports: tennis, cricket, swimming, soccer, ping pong, basketball, squash, volleyball, badminton and most of all love to do martial arts. <br /><br />I am a black belt in taekwondo, orange belt in Karate. I have also done a little bit of judo and kick boxing.<br /><br />I also love reading. It is my favorite past time hobby next to all the others listed above. Due to the large amount of materials that I have read I have a lot of trouble writing my own fanfic since the ideas to make it different keeps coming to mind. I haven't submitted a single fanfic but I am writing an ongoing fic regarding Naruto which I hope to put online for others to read.<br /><br />I also like watching anime and reading manga and have been a fan since day one. (except for the fillers part ... But I still watched each and everyone)<br /><br />I have always liked Naruto and Sakura's pairing and I say make them a cannon couple --> this part is exclusively for Kishimoto-san.

Posted 03 December 2007 - 03:04 AM

QUOTE (Gnosismaster @ Nov 21 2007, 10:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I was planning on reading that. Thanks man I will wait for your post before reading :thumbs:

#92 Gnosismaster

Gnosismaster

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 03 December 2007 - 03:42 AM

Hehe, you're welcome.

#93 True

True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Wouldn't you like to know?

Posted 09 December 2007 - 04:10 PM

Stay away from this fic!

Three's Company

The author is totally sick in the head! He calls Sakura a b!tch so many times and he always makes fun of how she is PMSing.

It's a Naru x Ino and Naru x Saku, but the guy barely says anything about Ino and downright insults Sakura!!! I hate this guy!

Will you all join me and flame him in his reviews? He must be punished for all of his disgusting bashing!!!!

#94 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts
  • Interests:Stand-Up Comedy, Novel Writing.

Posted 09 December 2007 - 07:00 PM

Alone I Suffer by GrimMalice...

Stay. Away. From. This. Story.

It was set up for a wonderful NaruSaku thing, it even had the kittening filter for it, but the writer had to take a poll.

That's right, a poll! And he chose Naruto x Kurenai. Kurenai has had little to no contact with Naruto whatsoever, and she had Asuma's child only a few years before, so that would be extremely messed up by switching to a boy who is about 20 to 25 years younger then she is.

#95 Vyse

Vyse

Team F.U.T.A. Viking King

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:My interests? Well, I do enjoy most manga and anime, but I think that's a given. I also enjoy comic books and videogames, so I guess I'm kinda geeky there. But hey, I do other stuff. I like to go out and party, but I do not like drinks served in a femvase (damn fruity stuff... ew), so good ol' beer is my mate. So yeah, I'm also a psychology student, so your mind interests me.

Posted 09 December 2007 - 07:33 PM

QUOTE (Yoshimoto Trigen @ Dec 9 2007, 08:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
who is about 20 to 25 years younger then she is.

Try 15! Naruto is 15 years younger!

But yeah, just random pairing swapping out of the blue is bad! And I don't really enjoy stories where the author hasn't planned out the pairing himself, since it will clash with the plot in 90% of the times they do so. Seriously, if you plan out which pairing you want to base your story on before you start writing any romance, I'm sure you can work out a better plot. But then there's the ones who half way through their stories goes "zOMG ppl, I wanna do a poll cuz they're so pwnsum! Nao which girl gets Naruto in da endin?" and I'm all "NO!! YOU BASTARD!" lol.

The only times I can agree to pairing polls is harem-fics, since they're not plot-heavy!

#96 jim1982

jim1982

Wow, rule 34... it is Madness!

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 739 posts

Posted 09 December 2007 - 09:28 PM

QUOTE (TrueSalvation @ Dec 9 2007, 11:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Stay away from this fic!

Three's Company

The author is totally sick in the head! He calls Sakura a b!tch so many times and he always makes fun of how she is PMSing.

It's a Naru x Ino and Naru x Saku, but the guy barely says anything about Ino and downright insults Sakura!!! I hate this guy!

Will you all join me and flame him in his reviews? He must be punished for all of his disgusting bashing!!!!

Um err well nothing like that in chap 1 and well

AREN'T YOU THE ONE THAT IS WRITING IT?!?!?omfg.gif

sorry for the outburst just confussed on warning your own story then calling for people to flame it. sweatdrop.gif
Funny Naruto Comic: http://nekoni.devian...nowman-73499115

[size=7]Picture done by Nekoni (nekoni.deviantart.com)

#97 narutokage

narutokage

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts
  • Interests:I like to play sports: tennis, cricket, swimming, soccer, ping pong, basketball, squash, volleyball, badminton and most of all love to do martial arts. <br /><br />I am a black belt in taekwondo, orange belt in Karate. I have also done a little bit of judo and kick boxing.<br /><br />I also love reading. It is my favorite past time hobby next to all the others listed above. Due to the large amount of materials that I have read I have a lot of trouble writing my own fanfic since the ideas to make it different keeps coming to mind. I haven't submitted a single fanfic but I am writing an ongoing fic regarding Naruto which I hope to put online for others to read.<br /><br />I also like watching anime and reading manga and have been a fan since day one. (except for the fillers part ... But I still watched each and everyone)<br /><br />I have always liked Naruto and Sakura's pairing and I say make them a cannon couple --> this part is exclusively for Kishimoto-san.

Posted 09 December 2007 - 09:53 PM

QUOTE (Yoshimoto Trigen @ Dec 9 2007, 02:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Alone I Suffer by GrimMalice...

Stay. Away. From. This. Story.

It was set up for a wonderful NaruSaku thing, it even had the kittening filter for it, but the writer had to take a poll.

That's right, a poll! And he chose Naruto x Kurenai. Kurenai has had little to no contact with Naruto whatsoever, and she had Asuma's child only a few years before, so that would be extremely messed up by switching to a boy who is about 20 to 25 years younger then she is.

Thank you for the warning. I think I had it picked out to read later on. Saved B)

QUOTE (jim1982 @ Dec 9 2007, 04:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

sorry for the outburst just confussed on warning your own story then calling for people to flame it. sweatdrop.gif

omg you are right. I didn't even notice that until you mentioned it.

Yo TrueSalvation whats up? Why do you want people to flame your own story?

#98 True

True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Wouldn't you like to know?

Posted 09 December 2007 - 10:04 PM

QUOTE (jim1982 @ Dec 9 2007, 09:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

QUOTE (narutokage @ Dec 9 2007, 09:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thank you for the warning. I think I had it picked out to read later on. Saved B)
omg you are right. I didn't even notice that until you mentioned it.

Yo TrueSalvation whats up? Why do you want people to flame your own story?

I was joking just to let you guys know. If you read the second chapter you'd see my little rant at the end. You know how they are soooooo many character bashers that take it so seriously? I don't hate any characters but I like to make fun of the stuff people hate them for. Like Sakura being a b!tch and people hating her for it. I actually find it quite funny and joke about it a lot.

I don't hate. I love to hate! I'm a fun basher! laugh.gif

#99 Gnosismaster

Gnosismaster

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 10 December 2007 - 12:58 AM

Huh?????????????

#100 jim1982

jim1982

Wow, rule 34... it is Madness!

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 739 posts

Posted 10 December 2007 - 02:00 AM

I think he means he pokes fun at character flaws but also pokes fun at the bashers that take those flaws and magnify them to fit there story the infumous sakura beings a total b*tch to naruto all the time or kakashi being a lazy uncaring teacher. so in essance he was pokeing fun at himself cause he poked fun at the characters
Funny Naruto Comic: http://nekoni.devian...nowman-73499115

[size=7]Picture done by Nekoni (nekoni.deviantart.com)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users