• Please log in to reply
104 replies to this topic

#21 Gaara's hair

Gaara's hair

Pizza Man!!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,785 posts
  • Interests:Guilty Gear, Basketball, Futbol, and writing.

Posted 19 July 2015 - 05:20 PM

I was in the mood for a PH set. :smug:  And the pick as my avatar was just too adorable not to use.

Yes it is  :eager:

It's always good to be in a PH mood :fu: 

#22 sakuraxuzumaki

sakuraxuzumaki

Strength of a Hundred Seal

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 63 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku, Sailor Moon, SnK, Bleach, Wolfs Rain, GoT, LOTR, NANA, shopping, tea, talking, and making friends

Posted 19 July 2015 - 05:23 PM

This interview is absolutely so stupid, just the fact that even the mention of Hinata and heroine put in the same sentence is just completely gag worthy, Hinata is just irrelevant, she was kind of basically just out in there for laughs as the shy moe type of girl, she really is just boobs.
Kishimoto just basically spit on everyone's faces on here.
Does anyone know if there are other translated versions of this interview?

🌸🍜 "I leave my son in your care"- Minato 🍜🌸

ma8n4l.jpg

#23 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 19 July 2015 - 05:46 PM

The interview once again makes ou wonder how Kishi really feels about the pairing, this along with the Gaiden, pretty much confirmed that the pairings of SS aand NH is a failure, he showed us how SS does not work,  they dispite being married do not spend time any time together, and Hinata dispite being married to Naruto is still in the background insignificant.

The way he answered the questions, you like Hinata because she's big breasted, was a direct hit at all the Hinata fans, then the part about Hinata being a heroine who stays in the shadows, again a hit at the NH fandom, it could be interpreted as she's the heroine that stayed in te shadows, watching him being abused by others and never did anything.

Then a parts about SS, he pretty much told everyone, their relationship doesn't work. because it's an obsession.

what was also interesting was the answer to why the person liked Hinata, he said she was weak and she grew stronger. The thing is Hinata was never weak, she was weak willed, she had her bloodline, compared to Naruto and Sakura she had allot more going for her, she was just too soft to be rushless that she needed to be. her bloodline was always with her, Sakura was allot weaker, all she had was her intelligence. Using that as an excuse of liking her over Sakura makes no sense, when one went from a clanless genin with no prior training to Kage level to one being weak when compared to the other Hyuuga leaders (but still strong compared to other genin.) to reaching the level considered acceptable for a Hyuuga leader. One was so weak that she couldn't beat another girl who also neglected her training, the other lost to a genius after going toe to toe with them at the Chuunin exams, which one sounds like the weaker from the two originally?  Also Hinata merilly reached a level she should have been at with all her training, another exceeded everyones expectations and went from low genin to third strongest in her village.

iAnby7W.gif

#24 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 19 July 2015 - 06:03 PM

Agreed. This is HIS story. Bottom line. Everything wrong with it, is because of what he did. Whether it came directly from him, or because he wasn't strong enough to stand up for himself. Either way it's his fault.

Im sorry, but I also blame us the fandoms for it as well.

We put so much emphasis on pairings and such that we pushed these ideas that the only way a story can be good is if our favorite couples happen. I am not talking about just Naruto either, but every story. Fans who scream over and over that they want it this way or that way and we EXPECT the authors to comply with it.

Just look at things like Superman where everyone keeps saying he is boring because "he is too powerful or too OP," but never do they realize that that was the point. Superman's struggle wasn't to be the best, but to know the difference between giving hope or ruling by fear. If power corrupts, then Superman should face the problems of possibly being corrupted. He does, but people never see this because they are too busy looking at Batman and how edgy he is. Now every hero needs to be edgy because they want every hero to be Batman, but if everyone is like Batman, then Batman is no longer unique. They complain that Superman and Wonder Woman are a bad couple, but only because they want Superman and Lois to be together not because Superman and Wonder Woman don't work.

Same with this fandom. The Naruto fandom is probably the most ridiculous when it came to the pairing wars and while I can't speak for everyone, I think most have gone too far that we infected the story. So I also blame us, the readers, who demanded too much and felt we "deserved" stuff.

Now before you say what I know you are going to say, let me first put that this isn't to say all arguments or all reasons for change is bad. Sometimes the fans are right. We want a story to flow and make sense. We want a story that is actually a story with characters we can relate with and grow with. However, there is a limit. What I am talking about is the people that just want something to happen simply because they want it to happen regardless if the story supports it or not. The unreasonable demands that we know would only make the story worse.

There are many fans who gave this impression that all we cared about was the pairings....and this is what happens. So this is what Kishimoto could be poking at. "Let me guess, you like Hinata because of her big boobs right?" Well, this is true with some fans. All they cared about was the sex appeal and not the character herself.

So...to me, it is EVERYONE'S fault. Kishimoto, the radical fans, the studios, the editors, the publishers. Every body had a hand in it and the ones who suffered the most are the fans that just wanted a good story and didn't care about pairings.

I still see myself as a fan who cared about Naruto and loved NS because the story supported it and it would have made the characters better. It wasn't just for the sake of us being right, but the for the sake of a good story with lovable characters who faced real human emotional problems and learn to find hope when things are dark.

I am not saying Kishimoto is innocent. I am just saying that he isn't the only one to blame for this tragedy.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 19 July 2015 - 07:10 PM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#25 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 19 July 2015 - 06:13 PM

Im sorry, but I also blame us the fandoms for it as well.

We put so much emphasis on pairings and such that we pushed these ideas that the only way a story can be good is if our favorite couples happen. I am not talking about just Naruto either, but every story. Fans who scream over over that they want it this way or that way and we EXPECT the authors to comply with it.

Just look at things like Superman where every keep saying he is boring because "he is too powerful or too OP," but never do they realize that that was the point. Superman's struggle wasn't to be the best, but to know the difference between giving hope or ruling by fear. If power corrupts, then Superman should face the problems of possibly being corrupted. He does, but people never see this because they are too busy looking at Batman and how edgy he is. Now every hero needs to be edgy because they want every hero to be Batman, but everyone is like Batman, then Batman is no longer unique.

Same with this fandom. The Naruto fandom is probably the most ridiculous when it came to the pairing wars and while I can't speak for everyone, I think most have gone too far that we infected the story. So I also blame us at the readers who demanded too much and felt we "deserved" stuff.

Now before you say what I know you are going to say, let me first put that this isn't to say all arguments or all reasons for change is bad. Sometimes the fans are right. We want a story to flow and make sense. We want a story that is actually a story with characters we can relate with and grow with. However, there is a limit. What I am talking about is the people that just want something to happen simply because they want it to happen regardless if the story supports it or not. The unreasonable demands that we know would only make the story worse.

There are many fans who gave this impression that all we cared about was the pairings....and this is what happens. So this is what Kishimoto could be poking at. "Let me guess, you like Hinata because of her big boobs right?" Well, this is true with some fans. All they cared about was the sex appeal and not the character herself.

So...to me, it is EVERYONE'S fault. Kishimoto, the radical fans, the studios, the editors, the publishers. Every body had a hand in it and the ones who suffered the most are the fan that just wanted a good story and didn't care about pairings.

I still see myself as a fan who cared about Naruto and loved NS because the story supported it and it would have made the characters better. It wasn't just for the sake of us being right, but the for the sake of a good story with lovable character who face real human emotional problems and learn to find hope when things are dark.

I am not saying Kishimoto is innocent. I am just saying that he isn't the only one to blame for this tragedy.

Now I understood what you are saying and I agree with most part of it 

I too, feel that the pairing fandom should've part of the blame for what happened with the story, the fandom was and still is toxic

I just disagree when you raise the question that Kishimoto's remark of "liking Hinata because of big boobs" is somehow a subtle jab for the fandom, I just think Kishi is an obtuse and kinda sexist man who thinks his female characters are there just to serve as an acessory to his male characters

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#26 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 19 July 2015 - 07:21 PM

I too, feel that the pairing fandom should've part of the blame for what happened with the story, the fandom was and still is toxic

I just disagree when you raise the question that Kishimoto's remark of "liking Hinata because of big boobs" is somehow a subtle jab for the fandom, I just think Kishi is an obtuse and kinda sexist man who thinks his female characters are there just to serve as an acessory to his male characters

Who isn't obtuse or sexist now? I mean, I find it sexist that none of the males in this series got a say in anything. Think about it. Look at all the interviews and you notice all they talk about is Hinata's and Sakura's feelings. What about Naruto's feeling for Sakura or Sasuke's feelings at all towards any female at all? They get completely ignored and Kishimoto doesn't even bring them up like they are unimportant. I find that just as sexist towards men as it is towards women. it is just a different kind. Are men just supposed to be the sexual fantasies of women? Seems to be so since all the girls got the guy they wanted despite the consent of the guy at all. 

All the males in this series are being told what makes them happy, not being asked and I am offended as a male reader by this.

You may disagree, but this is how I feel. Naruto's feelings for Sakura were brushed under the carpet just to suit Hinata's fantasies and even Neji was killed just to make NH happen and guilt trip Naruto according to Kishimoto...so I guess males face sexism too. We are nothing more than walking kittens to these girls because the girls didn't care how they felt. Hinata never once cared about how Naruto felt and Sakura....well apparently that was all a red herring.

So maybe it is not sexism per say, but rather...I don't have a word for it. I just find it weird that if this was the intention, why didn't he make the females and males happy instead of this horrible depressing bullcrap relationships.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#27 Tiller

Tiller

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,041 posts

Posted 19 July 2015 - 08:10 PM

I still put the blame solely at the feet of Kishimoto when all is said and done. A person with stronger character, and more faith in his own visions wouldn't be so easily taken down.

Still it's not like I don't understand what you are saying, I just don't accept it as an excuse. A creator must be willing to fight for their work. At leat in my opinon. Even if it is just a piece of commercial "pop" work.

As far as the "sexiest" question, I truly believe it has more to do with the fact that Kishimoto simply isn't a good writer in the end. Most of his character's simply did not reach what they could have in the end.

#28 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 19 July 2015 - 08:46 PM

tbh I don't care if somehow he is a "victim", the story was his to begin with, everything that happened to it ultimately is his responsibility, in my view I don't care if he was forced and just didn't had enough of a spine to fight against SJ or SP, its still his fault for not being faithful to his creation and not being a good author overall

Pretty much. Especially if the leaked rumor about Shuiesha from early this year is authentic, I would have stopped submitting chapters if any purplish organization pulls an anti heroine campaign against my heroine if I was Kishi himself.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#29 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 19 July 2015 - 09:02 PM

I still put the blame solely at the feet of Kishimoto when all is said and done. A person with stronger character, and more faith in his own visions wouldn't be so easily taken down.

Still it's not like I don't understand what you are saying, I just don't accept it as an excuse. A creator must be willing to fight for their work. At leat in my opinon. Even if it is just a piece of commercial "pop" work.

As far as the "sexiest" question, I truly believe it has more to do with the fact that Kishimoto simply isn't a good writer in the end. Most of his character's simply did not reach what they could have in the end.

I am still put the blame on the fandom's feet.

This is me right now

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#30 narusakurama

narusakurama

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 19 July 2015 - 09:05 PM

And I put the blame at everyone's feet because NOONE IS EVER SATISFIED WITH ANYTHING UNTIL THEY HAVE IT THEIR WAY.

But this should not influence the author in any way , at least not in such a way that he would have to retcon  his story and go against his own view . And pairing fans are not even a majority in the Naruto fandom , if I remember correctly .

1kMTgN0.jpg?1

#31 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 19 July 2015 - 09:05 PM

tbh I don't care if somehow he is a "victim", the story was his to begin with, everything that happened to it ultimately is his responsibility, in my view I don't care if he was forced and just didn't had enough of a spine to fight against SJ or SP, its still his fault for not being faithful to his creation and not being a good author overall

Yeah I have to agree with what you said Kishi is just spineless, I mean you look at Oda and Toriyama their editors told them to do stuff and they had the kittening balls to say NO.

With toriyama they wanted Goku to stay a kid and he said no he wanted Goku to age and get older.

This is why Kishi will always suck to me if he really loved his woirk he would have had at least the balls to say no and tell the to piss of this is his story.

#32 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 19 July 2015 - 09:44 PM

I don't know if you guys notice this but ... kishi only talking about the girls motive ... about why they girls end up with the man they like. He said sakura is obsess with sasuke and hinata is big breast and watch naruto from the shadow. But he didn't explain why the BOYS aka naruto and sasuke married with both girls, he didn't talk about that, why naruto married hinata is what happen in the last about he love sakura because rivalry with sasuke is true? , why sasuke married sakura why he always leave?

Kishi leave both naruto and sasuke out of spotlight here, to me this is why he is sexist. He is making the girl looks really bad especially sakura, but leave the boys out of it. I feel its like he only blame the girls ... this guy deserve a lot of hate from me :mad:

Edited by Yyubie, 19 July 2015 - 09:46 PM.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#33 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 20 July 2015 - 12:16 AM

I don't know if you guys notice this but ... kishi only talking about the girls motive ... about why they girls end up with the man they like. He said sakura is obsess with sasuke and hinata is big breast and watch naruto from the shadow. But he didn't explain why the BOYS aka naruto and sasuke married with both girls, he didn't talk about that, why naruto married hinata is what happen in the last about he love sakura because rivalry with sasuke is true? , why sasuke married sakura why he always leave?

Kishi leave both naruto and sasuke out of spotlight here, to me this is why he is sexist. He is making the girl looks really bad especially sakura, but leave the boys out of it. I feel its like he only blame the girls ... this guy deserve a lot of hate from me :mad:

Yeah I brought this up just a few posts up.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#34 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,044 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 20 July 2015 - 12:48 AM

I still don't like Kishi. Even if it's not all his fault, it's still his story and he should have done what he wanted rather than what SP wanted. 

509356167_759751.gif?4

#35 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 20 July 2015 - 04:04 AM

The Hinata worship was created by the anime. It's the only reason Hinata is popular, because they elevated her to a near-goddess status, with extra animation of her manga moments and lengthy fillers of her background/side stories. If the anime hadn't happened, Hinata would not have been so popular. She's not featured in the manga, and she's not a presence in the movies. It's just the anime.

I've said this many times, but Kishimoto was not in a place to 'stand up for his own work,' because he was no longer working alone. He did what was in the best interests of the franchise, and those best interests (furthering the franchise and making money) were to switch the ending to Hinata. 

Kishimoto's statements are those of someone who no longer cares for his own work. His words reflect some contempt for the fans of the female characters, because those ships were used to take over the franchise. His whole focus has been on Naruto and Sasuke, with an unfair flattery of Sasuke through his storyline of 'coolness' and through Naruto's unfailing hero worship. I could easily see Kishimoto being resentful that in the end the ones driving the storyline to the bank were the girls. Not the 'bonds' between Sasuke and Naruto like he kept shoving to the front.

It's a glaring omission that he doesn't talk about Naruto and Sasuke's choices...because then it would be apparent that the two didn't have choices in the story. They were just given an ending. (And an ending that both characters said they never wanted.) He can't talk about Naruto and Sasuke without admitting how wrong the whole thing is. So he doesn't bring them up. Ever.

In the end, it wasn't the fans or the story that made Kishimoto write the way he did...but the franchise. Kishimoto did it all for that. If he feels sour grapes about that now, well it's too little too late. No matter what he says, no matter how much crap he spouts about the characters and the pairings, no matter how much noise he makes in interviews, he can't shout down the fact that we have an entire story that tells us how it should have ended.

Naruto loved Sakura. And he never stopped. Kishimoto just tacked on a different ending to extend the life of the franchise. These facts will never change. Screw Kishimoto's interviews. 

#36 dejavu

dejavu

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 20 July 2015 - 09:57 AM

I read about this interview elsewhere. Why is it not surprising to me that Kishi would become tongue-tied when it comes to justifying SS? You're damn right it's contrived. How can you justify someone sacrificing every ounce of dignity, their family, their friends, and their dreams just to be with an enigmatic stranger whom she knows nothing about and has spurned her advances in some of the cruelest manners possible just to be with someone who never loved her? The tragedy writes itself.

What about the fact that the first thing which comes to mind when thinking about Hinata are her breasts? That's not what this Taniguchi person was apparently thinking about when remarking how Hinata was their favourite character. Is that all Kishi is able to reflect on when it comes to the wife of his supposed avatar who forsook everything he once stood for to appease a girl who was just as fanatically obsessed with him "like a drug" as Sakura was to Sasuke? That doesn't even make sense. So by that logic, was Ino addicted to Sasuke and Sai "like a drug"? What about every other fangirl who misconstrued hormonal lust for being genuine altruistic love?  

I hope Kishi appreciates his own handiwork. His personal self-assurances, Pierrot, and the lines of nH/SS fans are all he has left. 

This totally sums it up.

I guess Kishi doesn't love his work anymore as he did before. He should love his creations.

And thats probably why most of us are saying all these negative things and yet we still look at whats new about this series.

We probably love his work than kishimoto does now. Thats why arguably we still DO care. And kishi should continue doing so..regardless of the crazy ending he made.

#37 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 20 July 2015 - 11:59 AM

The Hinata worship was created by the anime. It's the only reason Hinata is popular, because they elevated her to a near-goddess status, with extra animation of her manga moments and lengthy fillers of her background/side stories. If the anime hadn't happened, Hinata would not have been so popular. She's not featured in the manga, and she's not a presence in the movies. It's just the anime.

I've said this many times, but Kishimoto was not in a place to 'stand up for his own work,' because he was no longer working alone. He did what was in the best interests of the franchise, and those best interests (furthering the franchise and making money) were to switch the ending to Hinata. 

Kishimoto's statements are those of someone who no longer cares for his own work. His words reflect some contempt for the fans of the female characters, because those ships were used to take over the franchise. His whole focus has been on Naruto and Sasuke, with an unfair flattery of Sasuke through his storyline of 'coolness' and through Naruto's unfailing hero worship. I could easily see Kishimoto being resentful that in the end the ones driving the storyline to the bank were the girls. Not the 'bonds' between Sasuke and Naruto like he kept shoving to the front.

It's a glaring omission that he doesn't talk about Naruto and Sasuke's choices...because then it would be apparent that the two didn't have choices in the story. They were just given an ending. (And an ending that both characters said they never wanted.) He can't talk about Naruto and Sasuke without admitting how wrong the whole thing is. So he doesn't bring them up. Ever.

In the end, it wasn't the fans or the story that made Kishimoto write the way he did...but the franchise. Kishimoto did it all for that. If he feels sour grapes about that now, well it's too little too late. No matter what he says, no matter how much crap he spouts about the characters and the pairings, no matter how much noise he makes in interviews, he can't shout down the fact that we have an entire story that tells us how it should have ended.

Naruto loved Sakura. And he never stopped. Kishimoto just tacked on a different ending to extend the life of the franchise. These facts will never change. Screw Kishimoto's interviews. 

It's particularly glaring how Kishimoto allowed his work to be stomped. This is Japan. An country were honor and honesty is their cultural trademark. Even the freaking yakuza must have more integrity then this. And here we have Kishi quietly sitting on the corner as Pierrot and SJ butcher his work into something unrecognizable. When an politician in Japan screws up, they bow down to the public and step down their office over their failure, while Kishi close his eyes and pretends nothing ever happened. I can say this as an amateur writer myself, I would literally slice off one of my toes before I allowed some publisher to ruin my lifework like that.

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

#38 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 20 July 2015 - 01:52 PM

It's particularly glaring how Kishimoto allowed his work to be stomped. This is Japan. An country were honor and honesty is their cultural trademark. Even the freaking yakuza must have more integrity then this. And here we have Kishi quietly sitting on the corner as Pierrot and SJ butcher his work into something unrecognizable. When an politician in Japan screws up, they bow down to the public and step down their office over their failure, while Kishi close his eyes and pretends nothing ever happened. I can say this as an amateur writer myself, I would literally slice off one of my toes before I allowed some publisher to ruin my lifework like that.

But what if I'm your boss and I tell you this is what the fans want and this will bring us more money. Would you allow it to happen knowing (being told actually) that this is really what the fans want?

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#39 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 20 July 2015 - 02:01 PM

I'm pissing myself tbh. I'm so glad to not be NH/SS right now. I'd hate to be in their shoes. Their ship is drowning in Kishi's kitten

From.....laughter?? :smile:

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#40 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 20 July 2015 - 02:32 PM

I think I said this a while back but I think Kishimoto is literally angry at the crazy NH SS fandom. The same fandom who only care for pairings and don't give a crap of the story or the character development. Each time Kishimoto says something negative about NH and SS shows even more that he was forced to make those pairings and shows his comment from that time when he said "that he planned NH for a long time" nothing but BS. I think its not healthy for Kishimoto to bottle his anger towards the fandom.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users