If he's not gone by next issue I'd be surprised

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#22 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 21 October 2016 - 07:56 PM

No, really. Why is Boruto going like he's a Kage level?

Yeah, you're right. That's pretty ridiculous. And Sakura and even Hinata are just standing there watching them go. Hinata's an elite ninja at least, and Sakura is on the level of Tsunade/Kage/Sannin. And am I right that there are no healers going? So even more reason for Sakura to go. 

But no — send the punk kid who cheated on his exam and has zero special skills. Not even the byakugan. Yeah. That's right. Pick that one over the girl with the sharingan who's head of her class. Or even taking the whole team together, since their skills should compliment each other.

Nope. Sasuke just needs the one inexperienced boy to try to save one of the most powerful man on earth from other uber powerful beings. Boruto's going to be a big help to him.

It's like bringing a muffin to a knife fight.

#23 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 21 October 2016 - 08:23 PM

I feel like I can seriously rant here...

#24 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 21 October 2016 - 10:15 PM

Wait the title of this chapter is actually "loser." That's actually worse then "O Great Father."

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 22 October 2016 - 05:43 PM.

#25 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 21 October 2016 - 10:27 PM

Wait the title of this chapter is actually "loser." That actually worse then "O Great Father."

That is exactly what I wanted to say. I went to mangastream's website, not to check this chapter because I couldn't care less.

I wanted to check if a new Dragon Ball Super chapter is out. But sadly no DBS chapter, however I saw what they recently translated and saw a picture with burrito's face looking all angry and serious, and behind him was Naruto in his Kyuubi mode with his back turned towards us. So both of them back to back.

What caught my attention wasn't the picture but what was written below the picture. It was 006 so the number and chapter and the title said LOSER. And I was yeah that is the perfect description for him, actually both of them.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#26 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 21 October 2016 - 10:35 PM

Hmm I could give an analysis on this chapter and indeed the series in total, BUT WOULD REQUIRE READING IT................ so no thanks.

Anyone could post some images so I can see for my self how improved the art is? :mellow:

Oh Nostradamus, Do you wnat me to tell you when the chapter is out bud? :smile:

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#27 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 21 October 2016 - 11:08 PM

Oh Nostradamus, Do you wnat me to tell you when the chapter is out bud? :smile:

Honesty I check once in a million years since I'm not that interested in it, so I'm not best option here. But sure I'll tell you.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#28 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 21 October 2016 - 11:48 PM

That is exactly what I wanted to say. I went to mangastream's website, not to check this chapter because I couldn't care less.

I wanted to check if a new Dragon Ball Super chapter is out. But sadly no DBS chapter, however I saw what they recently translated and saw a picture with burrito's face looking all angry and serious, and behind him was Naruto in his Kyuubi mode with his back turned towards us. So both of them back to back.

What caught my attention wasn't the picture but what was written below the picture. It was 006 so the number and chapter and the title said LOSER. And I was yeah that is the perfect description for him, actually both of them.

Yeah at least with have Dragon ball Super I'm waiting for Sunday's episode, its funny how DB is making a large comebacl while Naruto is dying to bad the ones he keep making it do not see that.

#29 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 22 October 2016 - 02:49 AM

Yeah, you're right. That's pretty ridiculous. And Sakura and even Hinata are just standing there watching them go. Hinata's an elite ninja at least, and Sakura is on the level of Tsunade/Kage/Sannin. And am I right that there are no healers going? So even more reason for Sakura to go. 

But no — send the punk kid who cheated on his exam and has zero special skills. Not even the byakugan. Yeah. That's right. Pick that one over the girl with the sharingan who's head of her class. Or even taking the whole team together, since their skills should compliment each other.

Nope. Sasuke just needs the one inexperienced boy to try to save one of the most powerful man on earth from other uber powerful beings. Boruto's going to be a big help to him.

It's like bringing a muffin to a knife fight.

Plot demands it. I get why Boruto would force the issue, but no one thinks this is bad idea? I mean, we aren't even going to go through the cliche' I'm going/no you're not but they give and let him or he stows away? I am as mystified as everyone else. This is reminiscent of the end of Part 1, but at least they were fight ninja that were of a similar level (except Kimimaro). The leaps in logic weren't believable the first time and they aren't believable now.

Sasuke is so OOC. He's really just some dood who kind of looks like his Naruto counterpart and has similar abilities. 

#30 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 22 October 2016 - 06:47 AM

You don't have to read the chapter. They're just totally downplaying how mean and sneaky Sasuke's character was in the Naruto manga so he can fill the role of New Jiraiya in the Boruto manga. Without any of the sticky details like, oh I don't know, continuity!

In the tradition of Kishimoto's manga vagueness, I guess you could say Sasuke's character change all depends on how you look at it.

On the one hand, sure there were some moments when they were kids where it looked like they might have connected (although honestly, I think it might have been from Naruto to Sasuke, and not the opposite). But any hope of friendship ended during their genin days (which were pretty rocky anyway).

But on the other hand...Sasuke tried to kill Naruto several times. And nearly did in part one. And swore to do it just as many times, and to anyone who would listen.

Add to that the fact that their frenemy situation was never resolved by the end of the manga. So in Boruto, you shouldn't have a ret-conned or reformed Sasuke saying he's going to train Boruto and it's all going to be peachy because he understands Naruto so well. You should have a Sasuke who's still serving his own purposes, still dangerous, and still shifty. After all, this is the guy who dumped his wife for 12 years, and clearly isn't interested in training his daughter — the ONLY UCHiHA HEIR and ONLY OTHER PERSON WITH A SHARINGAN — so why should we expect it's going to go well with Boruto?

Sort of like them inserting Hinata into Naruto's life earlier, to make her the first and most important bond, or turning her into a fretting housewife instead of the ninja she trained to be, they are warping Sasuke's character to make him better suited to Boruto's story. Without ever resolving Sasuke's problems or plotline from the Naruto manga. 

It's no different than any of the other kitten they've done to the story. If you want to believe the Sasuke has changed, then there's enough weak background and plotholes to justify it. Just like NH. But in terms of a continuation of Naruto's manga story, it doesn't make sense. But eh, when have they ever cared about that?  :zaru:

Also, just thinking about another design aspect of this chapter: Why does Sasuke still look the same age? Naruto is drawn with obvious creases around his eyes. But not sasuke - he just looks the same. Not older or rougher, more jaded or more handsome. Nothing. He literally looks just the same.  :facepalm:

Tricks, I LOVE when you get like this :) This so tells me you are so passionate about all this! :D

#31 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 22 October 2016 - 10:53 AM

@Tricksie

Your word is just to gold dear, i'm affraid SP undercover agent gonna steal your statement/idea and apply it to their kitten Broottruto manga, since they obviously running out of steam.

You know what, to achieve big things there is always small step you have to do. Like Goku slowly from a lowest foot soldier ranking class, to a God. He has to train under master roshi > Kami > Kaio > Whiss, he take on a foot soldiers level of enemies : General Tao > Piccolo > Raditz > Vegeta > Frieza > Cell > Majin Buu > Beerus. This is a correct way.

But Boruto on the other hand .... SKIP most part and goes straight to the hardest enemies, he use CHEAT and even still FAILED. I'm gonna use MMORPG equations here World of Warcraft because i play that.

Hes like level 5 character that BEING CARRIED by a bunch of level 100 character. The way Naruto and Sasuke ALWAYS STICK close to him 90% of all time (even on cover page) is already saying that he is a NOOB THAT CANNNOT BE LEFT ALONE for now because he CAN'T SURVIVE ON HIS OWN. A noob wants that don't want to work and too lazy to level up, he wants to skip grade and goes to high level zone and fight high level enemies to gain more experience and become stronger/level up faster, that's what he is.

Boruto using cheat, failed, being carried by strong character. Hes skipping crucial part that needed to make people strong. Boruto is not ready, he still soo kittening greenhorn, how can he be any useful against enemies that can capture Naruto ??? That is ridiculous.

And i know in the end the scene between him and that Kawaki guy with Konoha destroy to rubble is just him(Boruto) reading jiraya Novel that Naruto gave him, it's gonna be like that same scene when Naruto reading Jiraya novel during his sage mode training in mount myoboku when hes imagining him in that novel fighting. That is my theory i've been holding ... Yeah SP you can still this if your brain too small.

Edited by Yyubie, 22 October 2016 - 11:00 AM.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#32 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 22 October 2016 - 06:10 PM

Everyone remember, that this was originally made by Kishimoto to teach his kids some moral lessons. With one of the chapters titled "Loser" and within that chapter is the main character realizing he should've been worshiping his dad all along. You can't make this stuff up.

As for the power levels of this series left face it broken in half at the start. Remember these villains aren't just as strong of Kaguya. They are actually so much stronger then her that she actually fled to the ninja world to escape them. So these two guys could make the strongest enemy Naruto and Sasuke ever fought their kitten in seconds. And Bolt is going toes to toes with one at the age of twelve? Anything less then gods now is going to seem quaint now. Especially because these kids can't seem to leave their parents side in order to fight something more quaint. Even Salad fought what look like a remnant of the juubie in her gaiden.

#33 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 22 October 2016 - 07:09 PM

Everyone remember, that this was originally made by Kishimoto to teach his kids some moral lessons. With one of the chapters titled "Loser" and within that chapter is the main character realizing he should've been worshiping his dad all along. You can't make this stuff up.

As for the power levels of this series left face it broken in half at the start. Remember these villains aren't just as strong of Kaguya. They are actually so much stronger then her that she actually fled to the ninja world to escape them. So these two guys could make the strongest enemy Naruto and Sasuke ever fought their kitten in seconds. And Bolt is going toes to toes with one at the age of twelve? Anything less then gods now is going to seem quaint now. Especially because these kids can't seem to leave their parents side in order to fight something more quaint. Even Salad fought what look like a remnant of the juubie in her gaiden.

Well, if Naruto is going to power-up like a DBZ character, the battles might as well be DBZ at this point.

#34 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 22 October 2016 - 07:49 PM

What a mess. Can't believe how powerful these kids are. Is Boruto abandoning his village?

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#35 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 22 October 2016 - 08:00 PM

Well, if Naruto is going to power-up like a DBZ character, the battles might as well be DBZ at this point.

...You know I recalling how Dbz handled that. They did it by basically saying and showing that gohan from the first battle had potential that far outstripped every other warrior. Its just he lacks the drive and the instincts to pull it out and use it. Here Bolt is a lazy cheating spoiled brat who doesn't care about anyone other then himself and his family at the start of this manga.

Also the threat level went from Evil Uncle to Prince of a Warrior race to Evil Tyrant of the Universe to Androids designed to kill his father to Abomination built from the DNA of his friends and family to An Ancient Universal Force of Destruction to The God of Destruction itself.

Here they start at extra-dimensional beings that are far superior to the closest thing to a god in the world.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 22 October 2016 - 08:01 PM.

#36 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts
  • Interests:DBZ, naruto, pokemon, digimon, one piece, megaman, sonic, legend of zelda, yugioh,gurren lagann, transformers, kingdom hearts, yuyu hakusho, sword art online, tmnt, gundam.

Posted 22 October 2016 - 08:07 PM

Ugh this sucks. That whole chapter could have been wrapped up in about four pages. No real plot - just people showing up, making declarations. Or staring intently. There is no pacing of plot, no change in direction, no suspenseful ending.

There were things Kishi did that made me crazy, but there was a reason Naruto was so insanely popular. And it had to do with maintaining a good plot. There was always some little something to look forward to and bring the reader back for the next chapter (even if some weeks it was just the far-off carrot of NS). 

I don't know. Maybe Boruto will get better. But you would think they'd be throwing everything into these opening chapters to retain the current readers. Not holding off on good story-telling and illustrations until...some unknown time in the future. When they really have to work hard to win back or catch new fans. 

The deck is stacked against this manga just by coming out after Naruto. It's too easy to compare. So why wait to produce the good stuff. And if this is the good stuff.... Then is it all downhill from here?   :sad:

On another note, I think some of the illustration is improving. This one wasn't as sloppy as some of the others. The poses are better formed. And the facial expressions aren't as distorted. So maybe they're focusing on improving the art.

On the design aspect, I still hate Gaara's hair, but his outfit is cool. Like really cool. I could see that as an evolution of him from the manga, if they had done a third section of Naruto. (The others, however, just seem like tweaked versions of their old manga outfits. Not an over-all style change. (I don't count Hinata, because she was obviously never pulled out of Obito's dream pod at the end of Naruto. The Hinata in this manga is not her.))

And why do all the girls look like James Bond or kung-fu movie extras? What with the '60s bobbed hair, the kage with the 'dragon lady' thigh-slit dress, Sakura's belly-button-baring cheongsam, Sarada and her junior airline stewardess outfit, and even Hinata's overly girlish retro-turtle-neck outfit making her look like an taller version of her child.

And lastly, Sasuke. Kishimoto's beloved. He gets no outfit at all. Just black. And with that hair over his face he's got less expression than Kakashi. Sasuke always had the most bad-a$$ poses, the coolest outfits, the coldest sneers. Nope. Na-ah. That's all gone now. 

Instead Sasuke walks in on Bonehead— I mean, Boruto, and sums up that now he knows how his dad felt his whole life just because he got caught cheating one time and was busted. Really? Twelve years of hatred and abandonment by his village vs. Boruto rightly feeling the effects of being caught cheating? Really?? 

And because of that Sasuke takes on Boruto as his apprentice. Says the kid reminds him of Naruto, and now that he knows what it feels like to be a loser, that he'll be able to be taught. It literally goes against everything that Sasuke was/is — that being a loser who brags and fakes his way makes you a better ninja than one with inherent talent that trains relentlessly to get better.

Oh yeah, and btw, Sasuke hated Naruto growing up. Hated him. So right...the kid that acts like his old rival will be the best one to train? His #1 disciple? Ugh.

For comparison, when Jiraiya took on Naruto, it was with resentment (a little, at first) and he did a terrible job at it. For a long time. They both had to learn to be a better student and master. They grew into their roles and the reader grew to like them both better.

Sasuke could be presented as being terrible at teaching because he literally thinks everyone else is beneath him (even his own child) and Boruto a resentful and arrogant student, always looking for a short-cut to cheat his way through. 

But no, Boruto is ready and willing (Boruto: "No more cheating for me, no siree bob!"), and Sasuke takes him on like takes on students all the time and that he's great at it (Sasuke: "I love being around other people, giving positive support and acknowledging their strengths! Why, just look at my track record— I'm going to be a great teacher!").

Even Kakashi was a terrible and reticent teacher, and he'd actually trained teams before.

Anyway, I hope for their sake this manga hits its stride, and soon. I know they're catching up to the movie, so these chapters should have been easy. Really, when you think about how long ago the movie plot/script was decided on, they've had since then to build these chapters. Not just six weeks. Like years. They could have done a lot better than this. 

(lol - sorry for the LAP!)

piccolo was a better teacher than all of them xD

tumblr_mba4mg4Ip61ryf7dio1_r1_500.gif

#37 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts
  • Interests:DBZ, naruto, pokemon, digimon, one piece, megaman, sonic, legend of zelda, yugioh,gurren lagann, transformers, kingdom hearts, yuyu hakusho, sword art online, tmnt, gundam.

Posted 22 October 2016 - 08:16 PM

You don't have to read the chapter. They're just totally downplaying how mean and sneaky Sasuke's character was in the Naruto manga so he can fill the role of New Jiraiya in the Boruto manga. Without any of the sticky details like, oh I don't know, continuity!

In the tradition of Kishimoto's manga vagueness, I guess you could say Sasuke's character change all depends on how you look at it.

On the one hand, sure there were some moments when they were kids where it looked like they might have connected (although honestly, I think it might have been from Naruto to Sasuke, and not the opposite). But any hope of friendship ended during their genin days (which were pretty rocky anyway).

But on the other hand...Sasuke tried to kill Naruto several times. And nearly did in part one. And swore to do it just as many times, and to anyone who would listen.

Add to that the fact that their frenemy situation was never resolved by the end of the manga. So in Boruto, you shouldn't have a ret-conned or reformed Sasuke saying he's going to train Boruto and it's all going to be peachy because he understands Naruto so well. You should have a Sasuke who's still serving his own purposes, still dangerous, and still shifty. After all, this is the guy who dumped his wife for 12 years, and clearly isn't interested in training his daughter — the ONLY UCHiHA HEIR and ONLY OTHER PERSON WITH A SHARINGAN — so why should we expect it's going to go well with Boruto?

Sort of like them inserting Hinata into Naruto's life earlier, to make her the first and most important bond, or turning her into a fretting housewife instead of the ninja she trained to be, they are warping Sasuke's character to make him better suited to Boruto's story. Without ever resolving Sasuke's problems or plotline from the Naruto manga. 

It's no different than any of the other kitten they've done to the story. If you want to believe the Sasuke has changed, then there's enough weak background and plotholes to justify it. Just like NH. But in terms of a continuation of Naruto's manga story, it doesn't make sense. But eh, when have they ever cared about that?  :zaru:

Also, just thinking about another design aspect of this chapter: Why does Sasuke still look the same age? Naruto is drawn with obvious creases around his eyes. But not sasuke - he just looks the same. Not older or rougher, more jaded or more handsome. Nothing. He literally looks just the same.  :facepalm:

'looks at this garbage' 'looks to all the writing from dragon ball to dragon ball z to dragon ball super' wow, they really don't know how to write a story, this is garbage compared to akira toriyama's work yet they keep trying to mimic it and fail every time....

...and people think this garbage is good, that its better than dragon ball? 0.o I will never understand the narutards of the fandom, I will never understand the naruto fandom or naruto period.....

tumblr_mba4mg4Ip61ryf7dio1_r1_500.gif

#38 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 22 October 2016 - 08:40 PM

...You know I recalling how Dbz handled that. They did it by basically saying and showing that gohan from the first battle had potential that far outstripped every other warrior. Its just he lacks the drive and the instincts to pull it out and use it. Here Bolt is a lazy cheating spoiled brat who doesn't care about anyone other then himself and his family at the start of this manga.

Also the threat level went from Evil Uncle to Prince of a Warrior race to Evil Tyrant of the Universe to Androids designed to kill his father to Abomination built from the DNA of his friends and family to An Ancient Universal Force of Destruction to The God of Destruction itself.

Here they start at extra-dimensional beings that are far superior to the closest thing to a god in the world.

I do Agree man DBZ started out very small and not over the top like Bolt has done why cause they true to make it like Dragon ball which is doing so well, I mean they think if they copy it then fans will all come back to the manga and make them money which is not going to work as none of us are that stupid.

I mean you look at Super with Black Goku how many times have Goku Vegeta and Trunks lost to Zamasu and Black twice Naruto he would TNJ them cause its Kishi.

But there is another problem Beerus now wohat would Kishi do if he had someone like Beerus well make Sasuke some how far stronger than a god, toriyama dose not want this he said he does not want Goke or Vegeta to be more powerful then Beerus or Whis now we all know Kishi would not do that he would find away to make Sasuke stronger then them.

'looks at this garbage' 'looks to all the writing from dragon ball to dragon ball z to dragon ball super' wow, they really don't know how to write a story, this is garbage compared to akira toriyama's work yet they keep trying to mimic it and fail every time....

...and people think this garbage is good, that its better than dragon ball? 0.o I will never understand the narutards of the fandom, I will never understand the naruto fandom or naruto period.....

lol so true the kids all suck man but hey we have Pan who is so damn sweet.

She would own all of them even the great Sasuke that Kishi loves so much.

#39 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 22 October 2016 - 08:43 PM

Remember when team 7 under Kakashi take on their mission , the Third Hokage gave them D rank mission , and Naruto is mad at that because he wants tougher mission , and so Sarutobi gave him C rank mission. They even CAN'T follow this simple formula. It's they rushing they want to get into the intense part as fast as possible to make as many fan as possible.

And look at this fiasco ........ Boruto should get the same treatment , he should tackle a low rank mission first with his team under Konohamaru .... But it doesn't look like Konohamaru will have some importance here .... Boruto just get SS++ Rank mission WOW WOW WOW ....

Hes a noob who wants to be carried and get a nice loot and experience all by himself.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#40 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,114 posts
  • Interests:Nothing.....somthing.....dunno.......

Posted 22 October 2016 - 08:44 PM

Aliens! Aliens everywhere! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

So 2 aliens come to earth more powerful then Kaguya. And Boruto. A cheating/no talent/slacker/weak brat wins! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

So went from part one where it was about ninja, to alien invasion! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Well when we are going into alien territory. Why not have this?! :lmao:

https://pbs.twimg.co...A3WRf.jpg:large

http://img1.ak.crunc...509282_full.png

Yp330yZ.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users