• Please log in to reply
577 replies to this topic

#521 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 15 June 2015 - 12:38 PM

Nah, Hinata has this selective-reality goin on.

For some reason she acts as if Sakura didn't exist near her Nardo-kun.

She'll get insecure on fangirls but not with THE Sakura-chan pfftt...pathetic really. the way they try to protect the image of their beloved almighty Hinata-hime-sama.

Any girl no matter how secure and confident she is on herself would at some point get suspicious with Naruto's relationship with Sakura.

But nope, of course the innocent and pure Hinata-hime is a stranger to such negative thoughts.

However, even if we indeed get something of the likes (Nardo showing affection to Sakura) it'll be sibling love or that we are stupid, desperate, delusional NS fan and we should all die

And the funny thing about that is that he will most likely make time to spend less time at the office and go home because of Sakura-chan. I just wonder how much of those irrational fans will come up with next. It's like why is he suddenly not a busy man anymore  :twitch:

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#522 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 15 June 2015 - 01:45 PM

Well the way I see it is her fans all live in the dark they do with no light around them and only look up their god Hinata as they love her so much hell this is what might happen if they saw the sun.

guru_tanning_by_tsurugikage-d3e7tun.jpg

This is every Hinata fanboy.

Edited by TheFirstEvil100, 15 June 2015 - 01:45 PM.

#523 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 15 June 2015 - 01:55 PM

So what I wonder is if NH fans are as outraged at the slash-and-burn of the characters as every other Naruto fan is, or if they simply don't care because they got their ship and that's literally all the story is for them?

Unfortunately if that were the case the NH fandom would practically be non-existent wouldn't you think? :mellow: Don't get me wrong, I'd like for all the kittens they did to all opposing shipping fans to get their comeuppance as well, but delusional people can never suffer cause they never think they're wrong.*shrugs* 

Edited by Phantom_999, 23 June 2015 - 04:34 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#524 dejavu

dejavu

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 15 June 2015 - 02:52 PM

And the funny thing about that is that he will most likely make time to spend less time at the office and go home because of Sakura-chan. I just wonder how much of those irrational fans will come up with next. It's like why is he suddenly not a busy man anymore  :twitch:

It all boils down to the HUMONGOUS elephant in the room that the NH people in SP deliberately ignores.

Which is Naruto genuinely loves Sakura.

even Rock Lee spinoff, despite being a gag comic was able to get it right on the spot.

THE BIG FAT ELEPHANT

KHQYN2C.jpg

Oh wait.. you didn't get it???

HERE

Skhc0tJ.jpg

OKAY STILL NOT ENOUGH???? LEMME HELP YOU MORE

[spoiler=HERE SOME HELP]

4ojeiuC.jpg

and that my friends is the BIGGEST problem NH has... THAT was the problem they should've solved in their god-forsaken movie so that it will logically work. They should open their eyes to the hard cold reality that their Naruto-kun is madly in love with his Sakura-chan. and from acceptance it will lead to a more acceptable solution if they really want to push through their fanmade couple NH.

but nope.. they can't accept the fact Hinata is just some side character that Naruto-kun never thought about in that kind of way.. so they make this fanfic of a movie that is full of make believe..

They are the kinds of people that are the most scary as they don't have any idea of what they are doing. awareness is the key, once you aren't grounded to reality then ugh.. you're in serious nut case.

Edited by dejavu, 15 June 2015 - 03:06 PM.

#525 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 15 June 2015 - 02:56 PM

They don't want Hinata to be naruto second choice.
So they need to change naruto love.

#526 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 15 June 2015 - 03:02 PM

It would be hilarious if, before this is over, Naruto confronted Sasuke and said, "I let Sakura-chan go... I didn't fight for her... I pretended I never loved her... ruined my whole life so the two of you could be together -- and this is how you treated her?"

Sigh.  It's bad when a fan's imagination is better than the author's.    :twitch:

Do you think naruto will do this? considering that he move earth and heaven to go after sasuke and ignore his friend advice to stop, but when sakura told him he love her because of his rivalry with sasuke he instantly stop chasing sakura. So its really big concern if naruto have to choose between sakura or sasuke who he will choose....

huh 26 pages, is every thread on the naruto sequel/spinoff/whatever this popular?

Your sig is soo delicious to look :wibble: :wibble:

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#527 dejavu

dejavu

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 15 June 2015 - 03:04 PM

They don't want Hinata to be naruto second choice.
So they need to change naruto love.

precisely the same kind of thinking as their Hinata-hime.

They don't care about anything else as long as their pure hyuuga heiress gets the D... and she gets to play "main heroine" and got some screentime.

same with how Hinata dismisses important details of Naruto's life.

doesn't care if he's be traumatized and be guilty for the rest of his life but the important thing is she was able to confess HER feelings.

doesn't care that Naruto just lose one of the most precious people in his life (Jiraiya) and that witnessing firsthand, another life being taken away because of him will make him lose it..regardless of who was swung down by Pain.

doesn't give a foo that Naruto loves Sakura and he feels pain seeing her undying devotion to Sasuke, nope to Hinata its like Sakura who??

doesn't care bout her sister just so she can knit for Nardo kun

i can go on and on bottomline.. we get to see why Hinata has these kinds of fans. They belong on the same boat

#528 KnS

KnS

感じの作家

• ANBU
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Writing

Posted 15 June 2015 - 03:20 PM

Do you think naruto will do this? considering that he move earth and heaven to go after sasuke and ignore his friend advice to stop, but when sakura told him he love her because of his rivalry with sasuke he instantly stop chasing sakura. So its really big concern if naruto have to choose between sakura or sasuke who he will choose....

No, I don't think Naruto will do anything close to what I said.  

I was just fantasizing about how funny it would be if, after all the pure crap that has been shoveled out since November, NS was proved right in the end and the other ships "won" but have to realize it's only a forced, sickeningly hollow "victory."

But such a thing will not happen.  The bridges of sanity, logic, truth, and integrity have been irreparably burned down.  

#529 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 15 June 2015 - 03:56 PM

No, I don't think Naruto will do anything close to what I said.  

I was just fantasizing about how funny it would be if, after all the pure crap that has been shoveled out since November, NS was proved right in the end and the other ships "won" but have to realize it's only a forced, sickeningly hollow "victory."

But such a thing will not happen.  The bridges of sanity, logic, truth, and integrity have been irreparably burned down.  

That is sadly true I mean I wish this never happened at all or we had a writer that knew that this was all wrong,

#530 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 15 June 2015 - 04:23 PM

I didn't really have a problem with the Shinigami bit as a whole. My problem was just how stupidly easy it was, for Orochimaru anyway, to do so and such. I mean, there just happened to be an Uzumaki mask shop nearby...that had a mask that, without seals or anything, could summon the Shinigami and let whoever uses it essentially do the Shiki Fuin like a cheat code (even if the consequences of losing your own soul as well remained)...

And how was this shop never discovered by anyone besides Orochimaru, and why didn't Orochimaru just take the mask and use it himself if it was so easy for him to do so while avoiding the consequences with his body skipping?

And how does cutting open the Shinigami's, the freaking Shinigami's, stomach not release more than just the four souls of the previous Hokages? I mean, shouldn't there have been a flood of souls spilling out after the Shinigami's stomach was cut open?

Logic? Coherence? You, sir are looking in the wrong place. This is Naruto. 

Seriously, though, much of Part 2 is plagued with problems like this. That whole plot thread ended up leading to this was Suigetsu and Juugo randomly finding thats scroll.  I don't know that it could have ended well.

I loathed Edo Tensei's use in the end because of how badly it cheapened the consequences of death. So many people got to resolve outstanding issues that tend not to get resolved when a person dies. That's part of the deal when someone bites it. It just ruined a technique that was originally cool, like Susano'o (and the techniques that came after it such as Kamui, Izanagi, Izanami) ruined the Sharingan.

I suspect the primary reason behind that was to give a face to the enemy who would otherwise have been a bunch of White Zetsu's. You can only whail on mooks for so long before people get bored. A lot of these issues stem from the decision to expand the plot to include the entire ninja world. I get why he did that and given fan interest, it's a defensible decision...it just turned into a complete disaster as the manga central theme works far better on a mirco level. 

We really didn't need to know the Mizukage or Tsukikage because their villages never got involved (except as a world war). Thinking about it know, I can still see a way to write out of that after introducing the others, but once stuff started going world wide it became harder and harder because it turned into Sasuke (and Obito) v. the world. A little lopsided.

#531 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 15 June 2015 - 04:39 PM

Do you guys think there will be SS kiss [or maybe wedding] at the end of this gaiden??

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#532 narusakurama

narusakurama

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 15 June 2015 - 04:48 PM

Do you guys think there will be SS kiss [or maybe wedding] at the end of this gaiden??

Knowing how Sasuke and displays of affection don't really mix , I doubt it .

Or , if there will be a wedding , at the end the priest will say : "You may now chidori the bride"

1kMTgN0.jpg?1

#533 Hiraishin

Hiraishin

infinite

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,021 posts

Posted 15 June 2015 - 04:58 PM

@dejavu what episode of SD is that?

nope.

narusaku_ss_by_Cynthi.jpg

#534 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 15 June 2015 - 05:58 PM

According to Sasuke and Sakura, they're already married. At best, we may just get a scene of them hugging. Either that or another forehead poke

#535 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 15 June 2015 - 06:37 PM

that would be nice after all he was pretty sad when sakura told him about love saying women's feelings can't change which is a complete lie that is why kishi deserves to get bashed and if he ever attends a con close to me ill be sure to show him no mercy i mean just look at these two rin liked kakashi for the longest time but she still motivated obito to do his best thats why i always say obirin is ns done right i just hope the anime team does this scene rightnaruto-5082875.jpg

Agreed, if they **** this scene up, that is just sad... considering it is meant to be closure for Obito in the long run... to finally be reunited with Rin, and for her to have waited for him, even with all the things he did, which is a true testament of love if you ask me.

#536 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 15 June 2015 - 06:49 PM

Knowing how Sasuke and displays of affection don't really mix , I doubt it .
Or , if there will be a wedding , at the end the priest will say : "You may now chidori the bride"

Maybe it'll be a joke of Sasuke saying no, because you know, Kishi sense of humor is grade A quality.

#537 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 15 June 2015 - 07:01 PM

Agreed, if they **** this scene up, that is just sad... considering it is meant to be closure for Obito in the long run... to finally be reunited with Rin, and for her to have waited for him, even with all the things he did, which is a true testament of love if you ask me.

yeah and it makes me laugh when nh fans compare her to that weak shallow piece of crap but anyway i hope sarada awakens susano

tumblr_inline_o0t4b3AHI71txjvtf_500.gif

#538 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 15 June 2015 - 07:43 PM

No, just another forehead poke or something, but to the delusion SS extremists (lol, irony?), that may as well be Sasuke having sex with Sakura right there with everybody watching.

2e5.gif

#539 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 15 June 2015 - 07:50 PM

So let's predict the next chapter, now that we have 3 more left. I expect rushed ending. Sarada is going to pull a Sasuke by changing 180 in matter of seconds.

Your prediction?

#540 narusakurama

narusakurama

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 15 June 2015 - 08:00 PM

Hmm , how could Kishi make it even more screwed up ? I know , Orochimaru's new female body is actually Karin's  :zaru:

1kMTgN0.jpg?1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users