Naruto 627

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1001 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Crimson_*

Guest_Crimson_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 April 2013 - 12:44 PM

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/627

Edited by Crimson, 10 April 2013 - 12:47 PM.

#2 LadyGT

LadyGT

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,710 posts
  • Interests:Drawing pretty much everything that defines "randomness".

Posted 10 April 2013 - 12:44 PM

to sum it up: --Click here to view--
Oh my god what a waste of time...

Edited by LadyGT, 10 April 2013 - 12:48 PM.

aw9vkj.gif

#3 Canadian_DJ

Canadian_DJ

The Justifier

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts
  • Interests:Honestly, western sakura haters are pathetic (if your wondering why I say western, its because thats where all the sakura haters are) they hate sakura for the stupidest reasons, makes me wonder if they even read the manga for anything besides illogically hating on her, and even more so if they even read the same manga. Seriously they really are blind if they think sakura isn't the most popular female character in naruto and has a huge fanbase in japan, kishimoto-sensie's main fanbase. Honsetly, they aren't true naruto fans because they're practically bashing the main heroine of the series who has had AMAZING and deep emotional development, both romace-wise , character-wise and-power wise, and the love interest, Haruno sakura, of the main hero, Uzumaki Naruto. That alone is an insult to kishimoto-sensie's work. Not to mention they rub off the japanese culture, which is important to know if you wanna 100% understand the details of the manga.

My hobbies are drawing, and reading awesome facts about anything I love! Oh and how could I forget, I love playing on my PS3, my favourite online game is Team Fortress 2, favourite character to play with is the scout! (Although I love all of 'em).
    Bless the PS2 era...and all those awesome games... (applause to you if you were part of that gaming age, jack and daxter, sly, spyro, crash etc.)

Posted 10 April 2013 - 12:48 PM

Its out, hell yeah!!!! xD

13080302030649702.gif~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    ナル~サク 4/3 The day he fell in love with her ♥ 豪傑 そて 婦 hero, great man and heroine, brave woman°°°★Official Top Ten overall NARUTO characters: 1. Kakashi 2.Naruto 3.Sasuke 4.Iruka 5.Shikamaru 6.Gaara 7.Sakura 8.Neji 9.Itachi 10.Lee★°°° <p>Best ofナル~サク

#4 Dkey

Dkey

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,408 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 12:50 PM

Sorry Karin...........................................................................

#5 FrenchMyToast

FrenchMyToast

NaruSaku

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 215 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Naruto, Fanfiction, NS Forums

Posted 10 April 2013 - 12:52 PM

Well it was a big chapter like I expected. As long as Sasuke's feelings don't miraculously change, I'll be fine. An OOC Sasuke is a bad Sasuke. sleep.gif And now I'm really excited for next week. It never ends! arg.gif

tumblr_inline_miqr434aWD1qz4rgp.gif

NaruSaku - Because development doesn't lie. kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

Cleveland Cavaliers - Pittsburgh Steelers - San Francisco Giants

#6 Mik3

Mik3

Dame a raise un perdedor.

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,843 posts
  • Interests:games, anime, music. just chilling.

Posted 10 April 2013 - 12:54 PM

hahaohwow.jpg --Click here to view--
So now he wants to protect the village just like that? And he won over Orohchimaru? And the girl he stabbed is already over it?

I always knew Sasuke would be redeemed but wow, it was even easier than I could have ever though possible. There will most likely be zero repercussions at this rate.

\

#7 Saudade

Saudade

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 12:57 PM

wow that was unexpected..sasuke actually said sorry to Karin!! And omg next chapter will be epic!!!! All hokages are heading towards the battlefield, together with team taka and oro!!! Really excited for next week's chapter. I hope we'll get to see sakura and naruto soon too!

#8 Baguette

Baguette

だ る い

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 394 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 12:58 PM

SUIGETSU, WHY YOU GET OWNED BY KARIN?! arg.gif
And just like that, Sasuke is suddenly back on the good side....ugh.
Sidenote: I suspect Minato's "big present" is the other half of the Kyuubi's chakra.

Star Crossed Lovers

#9 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 12:58 PM

I'm not really happy about how Sasuke was redeemed, but I don't care about him so whatevs. XD From a critic's point though, it was too easy. And Karin..ugh. I'm actually quite disappointed in her..oh well.

Though I fangirl'd over the kages!! : D

BTW, usually before a break, there will be a note in the last page that says "no chapter next week". Someone said Kishi would take a break in the spoiler thread, so is it true? I hope not, I'm really excited for the next chapter. Suspensing, nice setup.

Edited by sushi., 10 April 2013 - 01:00 PM.

ナルサク

#10 Moon_Girl

Moon_Girl

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 683 posts
  • Interests:OTPs:
    NaruSaku - Naruto x Sakura (Naruto Series)
    Het Chrobin - Chrom x Robin♀ (Fire Emblem Awakening)
    Clerith - Cloud x Aerith (Final Fantasy VII Series)
    Demelith - Demetri x Byleth♀ (Fire Emblem Three Houses/Hopes)
    Phantom/Erik x Christine (Phantom of the Opera)
    Jintan x Menma (AnoHana)
    ZeLink - Link x Zelda (Legend of Zelda Series)

Posted 10 April 2013 - 01:00 PM

Woooow...I'm not sure what to say. Sasuke suddenly deciding to protect the village? Orochimaru HELPING him? Unless there's some sort of plot twist involved...I...ugh...I don't even. We were told over and over and foreshadowed over and over that Naruto vs. Sasuke was inevitable and would be the end. I wish I knew what Kishi was thinking.

Also, the SasuKarin shipper in me is a little happy. Since it seems like Karin isn't over Sasuke after all. Although he didn't really look happy with her hugging him. laugh.gif

NaruSaku will always be better than crack and fan fiction

#11 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 01:00 PM

Utter ridiculousness --Click here to view--
Everything is moving way too fast and now not only do we have a blatant dismissal of all of Naruto's efforts up until now to convince this guy but now it seems even Orochimaru of all people is being converted. Plus you've got the sudden arrival of Karin and Sasuke's hasty willingness to accept her back into the group. This is such a frantic and half-assed attempt to expedite things that I have a hard time taking the manga seriously now. Compared to what it was just a 100 chapters ago it's become radically different. Perhaps Kishi really doesn't care anymore and is trying to wrap things up as quickly as he can.

I can't be the only one who's thinking this.

Edited by Atheck, 10 April 2013 - 01:01 PM.

#12 Baguette

Baguette

だ る い

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 394 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 01:02 PM

QUOTE (Atheck @ Apr 10 2013, 06:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Everything is moving way too fast and now not only do we have a blatant dismissal of all of Naruto's efforts up until now to convince this guy but now it seems even Orochimaru of all people is being converted. Plus you've got the sudden arrival of Karin and Sasuke's hasty willingness to accept her back into the group. This is such a frantic and half-assed attempt to expedite things that I have a hard taking the manga seriously now. Compared to what it was just a 100 chapters ago it's become radically different. Perhaps Kishi really doesn't care anymore and is trying to wrap things up as quickly as he can.

A better question is whether anyone is not thinking this. dry.gif

Star Crossed Lovers

#13 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 01:02 PM

Yup. I'm gonna take a break from this manga.... --Click here to view--
I'm gonna correct my statement from the spoiler thread. Give me a call if the focus goes back to Kakashi and when Madara gets his ass whooped by Hashi when he finds out what happened to Tsunade.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#14 Canadian_DJ

Canadian_DJ

The Justifier

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts
  • Interests:Honestly, western sakura haters are pathetic (if your wondering why I say western, its because thats where all the sakura haters are) they hate sakura for the stupidest reasons, makes me wonder if they even read the manga for anything besides illogically hating on her, and even more so if they even read the same manga. Seriously they really are blind if they think sakura isn't the most popular female character in naruto and has a huge fanbase in japan, kishimoto-sensie's main fanbase. Honsetly, they aren't true naruto fans because they're practically bashing the main heroine of the series who has had AMAZING and deep emotional development, both romace-wise , character-wise and-power wise, and the love interest, Haruno sakura, of the main hero, Uzumaki Naruto. That alone is an insult to kishimoto-sensie's work. Not to mention they rub off the japanese culture, which is important to know if you wanna 100% understand the details of the manga.

My hobbies are drawing, and reading awesome facts about anything I love! Oh and how could I forget, I love playing on my PS3, my favourite online game is Team Fortress 2, favourite character to play with is the scout! (Although I love all of 'em).
    Bless the PS2 era...and all those awesome games... (applause to you if you were part of that gaming age, jack and daxter, sly, spyro, crash etc.)

Posted 10 April 2013 - 01:03 PM

Lool i loved this chapter!! honestly, i didn't expect any less from sasuke's answer!! maaaan next manga's gonna be AWESOMEEE!!

13080302030649702.gif~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    ナル~サク 4/3 The day he fell in love with her ♥ 豪傑 そて 婦 hero, great man and heroine, brave woman°°°★Official Top Ten overall NARUTO characters: 1. Kakashi 2.Naruto 3.Sasuke 4.Iruka 5.Shikamaru 6.Gaara 7.Sakura 8.Neji 9.Itachi 10.Lee★°°° <p>Best ofナル~サク

#15 LadyGT

LadyGT

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,710 posts
  • Interests:Drawing pretty much everything that defines &quot;randomness&quot;.

Posted 10 April 2013 - 01:03 PM

QUOTE (Atheck @ Apr 10 2013, 11:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Everything is moving way too fast and now not only do we have a blatant dismissal of all of Naruto's efforts up until now to convince this guy but now it seems even Orochimaru of all people is being converted. Plus you've got the sudden arrival of Karin and Sasuke's hasty willingness to accept her back into the group. This is such a frantic and half-assed attempt to expedite things that I have a hard time taking the manga seriously now. Compared to what it was just a 100 chapters ago it's become radically different. Perhaps Kishi really doesn't care anymore and is trying to wrap things up as quickly as he can.

You are not alone...I seriously hope this is just part of a plan or something.

aw9vkj.gif

#16 Kobayashi

Kobayashi

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 54 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, photography, computers, games...

Posted 10 April 2013 - 01:04 PM

I really dont understand this manga anymore, and the path where this all is going. Everyone is full of love, they all forget they tried to kill each other. Everything that needed to be done was sit around the table and just talk and all hatred would ev perish etc. Meh manga takes strange turns and if Kishi is not true to his earlier writings what will happen to NaruSaku with this kind of events.

#17 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 01:05 PM

QUOTE (Codus N @ Apr 10 2013, 10:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yup. I'm gonna take a break from this manga.... --Click here to view--
I'm gonna correct my statement from the spoiler thread. Give me a call if the focus goes back to Kakashi and when Madara gets his ass whooped by Hashi when he finds out what happened to Tsunade.

I'm with you i'll also dropped it.
i told so many times why i wasnt sure about NS because of asspulls like this.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 10 April 2013 - 01:05 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#18 Enkai

Enkai

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 191 posts
  • Interests:I like watching anime, reading manga, and watching TV shows.
    I also enjoy watching/playing football(soccer) and playing video games. I like coding and software development too, as well as having a interest in technology. Oh how can I forget drawing! Although I don't really do it as much now, used to love it as a kid.

Posted 10 April 2013 - 01:08 PM

Overall a good chapter. The next chapter should be really good can't wait for it, although now they are all heading to the war this may actually be the final arc.
If that's the case not sure if NaruSaku will be the pairing if any pairing actually happens. Manga is doing well though hopefully it's consistent and keeps up with the good chapters.

Edited by Enkai, 10 April 2013 - 01:09 PM.

10wnpqp.jpg

#19 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 01:10 PM

So, is this chapter the nail in the coffin?

It's ridiculous, so Sasuke will change his mind just like that? It seems the first is way better at talk no jutsu then Naruto. And I'm starting to think that apart from Suigetsu, everyone in taka is bipolar. Here I was expecting Karin to come settle the score with Sasuke calling him on his bullsh*t. But no. All we get is: "Nufufu, Sasuke-kuuun!! I finally found youuuu! jdsfdkfjhskdfh" Yep... that's it. I AM extremely disappointed with Karin in this chapter. And I officially think Kishi don't know what he is doing with his characters anymore. Apart from the Kages, everyone in this chapter felt very OOC. Shame on you Kishi.

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

#20 TerrorKing

TerrorKing

Glorified lurker of the deep!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 01:14 PM

Sasuke is now a good guy and Karin has apparently forgiven him for trying to kill her.

I...I don't know what to say.

There is always the possibility that Sasuke will take the idea of protecting Konoha and somehow twist it, making him essentially Obito/Madara 2.0. If that's not the case, then I guess Sasuke is now officially redeemed....good job. sleep.gif

Other than that, it was funny seeing both the four Kage's, Team Taka and Orochimaru together. What a motley crew. laugh.gif

Edited by TerrorKing, 10 April 2013 - 01:17 PM.

ragnorak-heavydose-500-2.jpg

Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die

Won't you run, live to fly,

fly to live, Aces high

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users