#21 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 05:24 AM

QUOTE (HalfStarStudios @ Dec 27 2012, 12:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Come on, lets not be in denial about this.

^^ nope maybe two chapter after this i will say nh is cannon (if nh interaction more strong) but as of now no.
well because kishi use the same pattern. this is the pattern of pain invasion with hinata dying and if nh cannon
congratulate for them

#22 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 05:25 AM

Congratulations Hinata, this is probably going to be your best and final moment in the manga. Your resolution to all the feelings and conflicts that you've managed to procure in your life. This is your best pep talk yet and I must say it was impressive.

Yeah, the other forums are going crazy right now about this chapter. They're all claiming that it's NaruHina confirmed which I suppose I can understand but I also realize that contextually it was about Naruto being inspired to push onwards in order to not let Neji's sacrifice go to waste. It was an inspirational moment, not a romantic one. And with Kishi's words of having all the characters "shine brightly" this is Hinata's moment of glory.

Aside from that I enjoyed Tobi's mind games and him pulling a Pain by causing Naruto to once again question his ideals.

#23 Mik3

Mik3

Dame a raise un perdedor.

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,843 posts
  • Interests:games, anime, music. just chilling.

Posted 27 December 2012 - 05:25 AM

I wouldn't say they are canon for sure, till more solid confirmation is shown. But I am ready for these reax. Don't let me down, shippers.

\

#24 HalfStarStudios

HalfStarStudios

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 05:26 AM

QUOTE (rocci @ Dec 27 2012, 12:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
^^ nope maybe two chapter after this i will say nh is cannon (if nh interaction more strong) but as of now no.
well because kishi use the same pattern. this is the pattern of pain invasion with hinata dying and if nh cannon
congratulate for them

It's clearly not the same as the Pain Invasion. It's not just Hinata>Naruto. It's Naruto>Hinata now. By the way, this is leading to SasuSaku.....SasuSaku of all things. I don't know what is going on in Kishi's mind.

By the way, I would totally lol if Hinata died. xD

#25 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 05:26 AM

What is the picture... --Click here to view--
on page 4, at the bottom middle. It's weird. It looks like a flashback/memory, but it seems really out of place. It almost looks like Sasuke and Rin?

#26 Qia

Qia

Little Weasel

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,176 posts
  • Interests:Too many to name

Posted 27 December 2012 - 05:27 AM

LOL NH did not become canon with this chapter for me. Hinata just got development. It won't be canon until that confession is brought up again.

single-cherry-blossom-tree-4k-high-quali

#27 Chucky-kun

Chucky-kun

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 05:28 AM

QUOTE (tricksie @ Dec 27 2012, 04:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What is the picture... --Click here to view--
on page 4, at the bottom middle. It's weird. It looks like a flashback/memory, but it seems really out of place. It almost looks like Sasuke and Rin?

obito and rin

c1a2d1a877.jpg

#28 Slextrem

Slextrem

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,546 posts
  • Interests:I have many interests in life and reading manga happens to be one of them. My favorite pairing is definitely NaruSaku.

Posted 27 December 2012 - 05:28 AM

This kind of reminds me of Hinata's confession chapter. Everyone lost their minds over that, claiming that NH was cannon, and Kishimoto followed it up with the NaruSaku hug. I still have hope that he'll do something similar at the end of this arc. I think he timed this purposely. He gave us a NaruHina chapter as our cliff hanger, so now there will be people ranting and raving about it for the next two weeks. I can't help but feel like he's going to pull a troll at the end, like he usually does after any NaruHina or SasuSaku moment in the manga. You know how he loves making us think one thing, and then pull the rug out from underneath us at the last minute.

Either way, Hinata now has all the development her and her fans could ask for her, so her panel time should be over next chapter. I can't even begin to tell you how happy I am about that. These past few weeks with her in the spotlight have been unbearable. Hopefully now we can move on to see some Sakura development.

Or maybe I'm wrong and next chapter Kishimoto will have Naruto and Hinata use a combo attack against the Jyuubi, destroying it along with Obito and Madara with their power of love, and everyone will cheer as they kiss and hold hands in the moonlight.

We won't know until the end. Either way, I'm not giving up until the fat lady sings.

Edited by Slextrem, 27 December 2012 - 05:35 AM.

#29 sardns

sardns

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 05:29 AM

why do I do this to myself? --Click here to view--
why oh why did I choose to get emotionally invested in Naruto's love life? Why couldn't I have been the way I was with Avatar the last airbender and not care who ends up with who? Since it's not 100% definite yet, I'm not gonna lose hope, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't worried about naruSaku becoming canon. On a side note, I thought Hinata was pretty cool when she slapped Naruto.

#30 Transformers03

Transformers03

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 763 posts

QUOTE (HalfStarStudios @ Dec 26 2012, 09:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Come on, lets not be in denial about this.

Your right, we can't be all in denial about this.

But, to be completely honest, even though I maybe extremely disappointment, I'm also really excited. I still don't like Hinata, and even this boost wont probably convince otherwise, and this whole Naruhina pairing will always seem odd to me (both in logic and fan reception). But when something big happens in the pairing department, this site gets all lively. People are placing many interesting posts and interpretations, and we all start having conversation.

While I'm not saying any pairing is in stone, nor that I'm giving up hope, I feel like there is reason for this sudden declaration of defeat.

#31 Power06

Power06

NaruSaku drug addict

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 72 posts

The manga isn't over folks. I'm surprised some NS fans have tossed in the towel after seeing this chapter. Seriously? Come on. I'm NS , but I thought this was well done. She's his friend for crying out loud dry.gif .

#32 forfayfen

forfayfen

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Well, isn't that convenient. My friends' argument is more valid than ever with this chapter. Hinata is a better fit for Naruto than Sakura.

Mention all the excuses possible, but a girl who would sacrifice her life willingly and inspire legitimate motivation into a naive, idiotic man is the woman for him.

I shipped on Naruto and Sakura for the longest I can remember, but a girl that causes more problems than answers can only cause more problems to come.

Sayonara, Sakura. Go be with Sasuke. At least her feelings written about him were not a lie.

Edited by forfayfen, 27 December 2012 - 05:30 AM.

#33 kidNinja

kidNinja

Ruining your life since 1992

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 472 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 05:30 AM

It's gut-check time. We're about to see who truly rides for NS.
NaruSaku...we believe in logic NOT fanfiction

Check out my story, Chain Reaction: Iron Revolution here

#34 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 05:31 AM

QUOTE (Ani @ Dec 27 2012, 12:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sorry, but I don't see how this makes them canon. So Hinata was able to snap him out of it for once and acted strong. Good, she's getting development. Sakura has done the same with Naruto multiple times over and yet this one time with Hinata takes the cake and makes them canon? They had some moments, but last time I checked Naruto has never thought of Hinata romantically. He loves Sakura and has from the beginning.

In my opinion, characters are going to get their moments based on the order they talked in chapter 573 (if that is the right number). Hinata was the first character of the rookies to think of Naruto and lookie here, she is getting some time to shine. Sadly, this also means that since Sakura spoke last, we will have a long time to wait for her moment. But hers will be last and far more important than Hinata's.

The manga isn't over and no pairing is declared canon yet.

agreed with you

and that's why --Click here to view--
i think sakura shine moment in this arc at last moment, she will be the last who will defend naruto. yes it is a wishful thinkking and i could be wrong(my prediction always wrong btw) but the true bringer of despair and crusher of hope is madara not obito but yeah

#35 Nefertieh

Nefertieh

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 05:32 AM

QUOTE (Atheck @ Dec 27 2012, 06:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Congratulations Hinata, this is probably going to be your best and final moment in the manga. Your resolution to all the feelings and conflicts that you've managed to procure in your life. This is your best pep talk yet and I must say it was impressive.

Yeah, the other forums are going crazy right now about this chapter. They're all claiming that it's NaruHina confirmed which I suppose I can understand but I also realize that contextually it was about Naruto being inspired to push onwards in order to not let Neji's sacrifice go to waste. It was an inspirational moment, not a romantic one. And with Kishi's words of having all the characters "shine brightly" this is Hinata's moment of glory.

Aside from that I enjoyed Tobi's mind games and him pulling a Pain by causing Naruto to once again question his ideals.

I would consider hand-holding a romantic gesture. I actually expected Hinata to be the one who begins holding Naruto's hand and not the other way around, considering her determination in the middle of this arc.
Follow the Yahoo JP ratings for The Last here.

#36 HalfStarStudios

HalfStarStudios

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 05:33 AM

QUOTE (kidNinja @ Dec 27 2012, 12:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's gut-check time. We're about to see who truly rides for NS.

I will always like NS better than NH but I'm going to be honest, NH>NS right now. I can't tell the future, so I don't know if we're going to get any NaruSaku development but in the here and now, NH seems to be the end game. I'll just have to deal with it. The only thing I regret is that I won't be able to troll all those sh*tty NH fans. VJ....I wanted to get him back so badly. xD

#37 Tsubaki

Tsubaki

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 539 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 05:34 AM

This chapter was a big Naruto <--> Hinata and it could definitely lead to canonize NaruHina.
but it could really be just Hinata's development since what she said on that "hold hands speech" has just become reality.
I still think is too early to canonize a pairing ...

But I'm losing all my hopes in NaruSaku

and now two weeks of agony! My heart is hurts!! shamefulcry0js.gif

Edited by Tsubaki, 27 December 2012 - 05:35 AM.

Sig by karudoll

#38 kidNinja

kidNinja

Ruining your life since 1992

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 472 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 05:35 AM

QUOTE (HalfStarStudios @ Dec 26 2012, 11:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I will always like NS better than NH but I'm going to be honest, NH>NS right now. I can't tell the future, so I don't know if we're going to get any NaruSaku development but in the here and now, NH seems to be the end game. I'll just have to deal with it. The only thing I regret is that I won't be able to troll all those sh*tty NH fans. VJ....I wanted to get him back so badly. xD

Yeah. They have the advantage for now but nothing's set in stone yet. Remember, they were in a similar position during her confession back in the Pain arc and we saw what happened. Our backs are against the wall right now but I do think that most of us will go down with the ship if it does sink to the depths of the ocean.
NaruSaku...we believe in logic NOT fanfiction

Check out my story, Chain Reaction: Iron Revolution here

#39 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 05:35 AM

Ha...haha....hahahahahahah hAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...hahahahh hehehheheheh

*takes deep breath*

Honestly, I have no defense against this. I admit. It really does look like NH is canon...except...something doesn't feel right. Something...okay, look we have had many moments in this manga where Naruto has been hit on by not only Hinata, but Sakura. Both moments have lead to nothing. Sakura hugged Naruto and Hinata is now holding Naruto's hand and by his side.

Hinata is getting exactly what she said she would get. She is holding his hand and by his side, but the REAL question is does she have his heart? People have asked Kishi to give Hinata these moments and he has done so, but on the other hand he has still not given what the fans want.

The NaruHina fans wanted Hinata to confess her love and blah blah blah and Kishi has LITERALLY gave them this, but he has not made NaruHina canon just yet. Naruto has not confessed back to Hinata, but he has said he still loves Sakura to Sai.

This whole scene just screams misdirection. I don't know. Something seems wrong about it. Something...I don't know.

I will say this is a NaruHina moment.

I will say this, Naruto has been overly generous to Hinata. He gives her credit for things that did not happen and things that many others have done on more than one occasion. Why does it feel like Naruto is becoming a robot? He doesn't feel like a character anymore who acknowledges the world around him, but rather just does what the situation commands him to do.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#40 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 05:36 AM

QUOTE (HalfStarStudios @ Dec 27 2012, 12:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yup right now NH has the upper hand so will kishi dicide to cannon it the next chapter just like the other poster said with power of love or ......

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users