71 replies to this topic

#1 KitsuneNoYugure

KitsuneNoYugure

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:Anime.

Posted 03 November 2010 - 02:35 AM

Changed the topic, but yes.. Do you like any other couples besides NaruSaku? I like quite a few, too many to name... I like Sakura with almost anybody, ShikaTema, ShikaIno, KibaIno, NejiTen, KibaHina, NejiHina, and so on. Now what about you?

Edited by KitsuneNoYugure, 03 November 2010 - 03:07 AM.

]

#2 Miss Soupy

Miss Soupy

Queen of Fluff

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 02:48 AM

This thread is asking for trouble =_=

#3 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 02:55 AM

The chapter was just released today and if there's even a reason for this thread at all I kind of see it pointless? huh.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#4 KyubbiGirl

KyubbiGirl

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 November 2010 - 08:07 PM

Well i like InoSasu, ShikaTema, GaaSaku, KibaHina and Sasuke can die and be alone >:)

#5 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 06 November 2010 - 08:40 PM

Besides from Naru/Saku I also like Naru/Ino Kiba/Hina, Neji/Hina, Sasu/Hina, Shika/Tema, Jira/Tsu and of course Mina/Kush.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#6 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,194 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 06 November 2010 - 08:44 PM

NaruIno, NaruSakuIno, SasuKarin, ShikaTema and ShikaIno, thats pretty much the main ones I like.
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#7 K9ofChaos

K9ofChaos

f**k the establishment! I'm a bunny!

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Don't care about any other pairings in this series other then narusaku......

And Sasuke can go into a whole and die a lonely miserable virgin for all I care. mad.gif

Though he wouldn't care since all he's obsessed about is revenge. Either way he won't be in a relationship which is good for me! mwahaha.gif

I'm not trying to bash or anything, I'm just joking, I don't really care about other pairings in this series but I think that the idea of Sasuke being in a relationship with someone is unlikely and I strongly dislike him as a character.

#8 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

I also do have a few other favorite couples too like KibaHina, SasuKarin (I do believe even Sasuke needs a little love here and there), ShikaTema, ShikaIno, KonanPain, and of course MinaKushi.

Edited by Toasty Warrior, 06 November 2010 - 08:46 PM.

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#9 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 06 November 2010 - 08:51 PM

Hope we are not gonna start fighting in this thread...
Well...anyways.
Some of the pairings I like: ShikaIno, MinaKushi, SasuKarin, SasuHina... Can't think of more right now xD

#10 crazyefra

crazyefra

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts
  • Interests:Living, Having a lot of friends. <br />In terms of music, anything but Bachata (excluding Juan Luis Guerra), Reggaeton and Merengue. <br />In terms of anime and T.V. shows, Naruto, Bleach, Kekkaishi, Psych, Burn Notice, Mythbusters, Family Guy, Attack of the Show, White Collar, Heroes. <br />In terms of movies, anything but Twilight, &quot;girly&quot; movies, high school &quot;dramas&quot;, horror movies (excluding zombie flicks). <br />In terms of fanfics, I only read stories with NS as the pairing or Naruharem fics with Sakura being part of it and nothing where Sakura or Naruto gets bashed constantly and killed like if they were animals.

Posted 07 November 2010 - 01:17 AM

Well, they are NaruSakuIno biggrin.gif , Naruharem (without Hinata, with Sakura and at least 3 other same age girls) fu.png , MinaKushi, ShikaTema, YahiKona, ChouIno

----------------
Now playing: Green Day - Longview
via FoxyTunes

Edited by crazyefra, 07 November 2010 - 01:17 AM.

そして、あなたの声は私が聞いたすべてだった
しかし、私に値するものを手に入れる

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSaku, (Fem)NaruSaku, NaruSasu (as brothers, rivals, best friends), ShikaTema, NaruInoSaku, NaruHarem (excluding Hinata), MinaKushi, ChouIno, YahiKona
Fairy Tail: NatsuLucy, NatsuErza :D
Bleach: IchiRukia

Characters:
Naruto: Naruto, Sakura, Shikamaru, Konan, Gaara, Kushina, Kakashi, Ino
Fairy Tail: Erza, Happy, Natsu, Grey, Lucy, Gajeel
Bleach: Ichigo, Nell, Kenpachi, Rukia, Karin, Kon

Misc.: Linkin Park, Green Day

In between Anti and Pro: --Click here to view--

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSakuHina, SakuHina, NaruTayu, KibaHina, SakuKarin
Bleach: IchiHime

Characters:
Naruto: Hinata, Tayuya, Karin, Itachi
Bleach: Orihime, Chad

Misc.: Yuri :D

Pairings:
Naruto: SasuSaku, NaruHina, NaruSasu (as gay lovers), KakaSaku, SasuAnyone, ShikaIno

Characters:
Naruto: Sasuke, Madara, "fanon" Hinata (not to be confused with canon Hinata), Kabuto
Bleach: Aizen, Yamamoto

Misc.:Twilight, Yaoi, Fillers, Sakura bashing

#11 KonaKonaFan

KonaKonaFan

ve/ver

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts
  • Interests:you

Posted 07 November 2010 - 02:47 AM

Well, quite a few, but mostly KibaHina and SasuKarin.

eileenbeautifulswan_zps46b60759.gif

#12 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 05:48 AM

NaruIno, NaruKon, NaruAnko, NaruMei, and NaruFuu. Yes their FF's. hm.png

Edited by Dreamer, 07 November 2010 - 05:49 AM.

#13 naruto-z

naruto-z

The Dream Is Real

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 05:20 PM

QUOTE (catsi563 @ Nov 6 2010, 08:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
NaruIno, NaruSakuIno, SasuKarin, ShikaTema and ShikaIno, thats pretty much the main ones I like.

whoah NaruSakuIno?!? Thats some pretty kinky stuff you're imagining. Why not just have Narueveryothergirlinthemanga tongue.gif

#14 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 06:56 PM

QUOTE (naruto-z @ Nov 7 2010, 10:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
whoah NaruSakuIno?!? Thats some pretty kinky stuff you're imagining. Why not just have Narueveryothergirlinthemanga tongue.gif

I think Naru/Ino is cute better than Naru/Hina and Naru/Saku/Ino is acceptable for me, besides I have read stories with this pairing and they are quite good.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#15 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 08 November 2010 - 03:48 AM

Naru/Ino Kiba/Hina Shika/tema theres others but ya you get the drift.

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#16 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 08 November 2010 - 03:58 AM

I'm not gonna lie... I ackwardly find Madara and Kabuto together... Sexy o__________o

#17 Vyse

Vyse

Team F.U.T.A. Viking King

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:My interests? Well, I do enjoy most manga and anime, but I think that's a given. I also enjoy comic books and videogames, so I guess I'm kinda geeky there. But hey, I do other stuff. I like to go out and party, but I do not like drinks served in a femvase (damn fruity stuff... ew), so good ol' beer is my mate. So yeah, I'm also a psychology student, so your mind interests me.

Posted 08 November 2010 - 10:14 AM

While NaruSaku is, and always will be my ship, it's not my favourite pairing. I enjoy crack pairings a lot more than I enjoy NaruSaku, and I rarely read NaruSaku fanfiction or browse fanart of that pairing. I'm much more likely to check out some great NaruTema or NaruTen. The ''crackier'' you make the pairing, the more likely I am to enjoy it. One of my recent finds was Naruto with a female Sasuke. The weirdness factor was over nine thousand, so I had to check it out, and I found myself enjoying it tremendously. For some reason, Gender Bender characters makes me laugh, and it's interesting to see just how well written those characters can be. So far, I'm impressed.

#18 Paradox Jast

Paradox Jast

Is just a pretty face. Really.

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Bleach, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Negima! (to name a couple). World of Warcraft. The Old Republic. Steam. Writing Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction. Reading Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction.

Posted 08 November 2010 - 02:30 PM

Got a link, perchance?

#19 jason voorhees

jason voorhees

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 08 November 2010 - 06:14 PM

how about ino/sakura/naruto ino/naruto Yugito Nii/naruto

#20 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,194 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 08 November 2010 - 09:39 PM

QUOTE (naruto-z @ Nov 7 2010, 12:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Because a harem of that sort would be atrocious. NaruSakuIno has a fun factor to it that the indiviual personalities in the trio just bring out in each other. No one of the three outshines or out does the other two. They can stand as equals with a combination of rivalry, caring, love and protecting and pushing each other in a realistic way.

I can see an anime along the lines of Ah my goddess and Tenchi that has Ino and Sakura as competing goddesses competing for Naruto and always loving him and each other while protecting Naruto who protects and lvoes them in return in his own way.
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users