Close
Photo

Funniest Naruto Scenes / Episodes (Need Help)

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 12:56 AM

I'm making a video of all funny scenes from Naruto and would like some help gathering a bunch of episodes / scenes that have some funny moments in it.

If anybody could post a list of their own personal favorites / of a bunch of funny scenes that'd be great :D 

I have a lot from the original Naruto series but don't have a lot from Shippuden... but just add whatever you think is funny and that'd be fine! Original and Shippuden please and I can sort through them all and add them to one big video ^_^.

tumblr_nn5rgcX8lv1rq9ihbo4_500.gif

jus drein jus daun.
---------------------------------------------------

#2 Imhd

Imhd

The promise of a life time.

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 01:18 AM

I find the whole sai arc, and shippuden beginning funny And this movie was funny too xD
m.youtube.com/watch?v=gZMnhHMbU1o

tumblr_mmbtib0rr11r35psxo1_500.png

artist

#3 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 31 October 2014 - 01:25 AM

Will never forget the "Hidden Leaf Village Grand Sports Festival"

Where Naruto needed to use the bathroom, and died in the process xDD

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

#4 Heisenberg

Heisenberg

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 02:46 AM

Sasuke watching his parents die

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users