• This topic is locked This topic is locked
26 replies to this topic

#21 MonkeysTotallyRock

MonkeysTotallyRock

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,208 posts
  • Interests:Eating... Sleeping... Thinking about monkeys...

Posted 12 July 2006 - 12:48 AM

yup yup. no prob. wow, you guys are like the advice gurus. ''^^ anyways, yeah.

#22 Sono

Sono

Feel the power that is Kakashi

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted 21 July 2006 - 05:47 PM

I cannot finish up chapter five of One Sided Love for the life of me. And here I thought I got rid of my writer's block. ; ;

Which character are you test by Naruto - Kun.com

#23 Zahrn

Zahrn

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 189 posts
  • Interests:Baseball, Reading/Writing, Photography

Posted 21 July 2006 - 06:21 PM

I haven't read your story, so I cannot give you advice on that.

But, if you look through some my previous posts in this thread, they might give you some ideas how to help with writer's block.

#24 jmf

jmf

the hermit of h and e

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 895 posts
  • Interests:am a kw addict,a former h and e addict but am now an h and e hermit(lurker)

Posted 21 July 2006 - 06:39 PM

i don't think i have writers block i'm just too lazy to write anything down it was so easy to write when school was in session but now not so much, well sept.5th i go back for my final year so i'll see you all in 6 months once i go back cause i can't be on when i'm going to school sorry.

2z3z1wm.gif

#25 uv12345

uv12345

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 46 posts

Posted 21 July 2006 - 10:00 PM

ughhh damit how do i say this? ok i lost my isnparition to write my fanfic for a while but then when i read a doujishi i was reinspired. read somthing that has do with your story. example; read a fanfic

#26 DazeDreamer

DazeDreamer

Free Falling

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 373 posts

Posted 21 July 2006 - 10:17 PM

Ah I ended up putting my story on Hitaius and ended up writing another story. I prefer talking with my muse while listening to songs! (lol)
I only ask for you to notice me.

/l、
(゚、 。 7  ~Meow :3 (Hey there pretty little kitty.)
 l、 ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

#27 CloudedMemories

CloudedMemories

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 22 July 2006 - 08:07 AM

Hmm, I remember having that problem. Then it just kinda went away and never came back. Probably because I started getting active into lot of movies and books, like... Momento, The Butterfly Effect, The Usual Suspects, Moholland Drive, etc. And I started getting back into the Romantic Era (Wiki it), My friend introduced me into a lot of music. And he still does. I keep finding new games, keep reading new stuff, keep watching more things, I actively search for provoking things.

That's the best way to get rid of writers block, it's like... the ultimate cure for boredom too.

As for me, I do all those things. And in my spare time when I don't work on The Chronicles, I fall back on The Auction and His Journey. It's good to have multiple fanfictions going on at once so that you don't feel too pressured from one fanfiction.

-CM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users