#61 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 01:55 AM

QUOTE (No WhereMan @ Mar 8 2010, 07:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Has anyone noticed that all the major story arcs seem to revolve around the main character's background. Like first with Gray in the Deliora arc, then Lucy in the Phantom Lords, then we went on to Erza and Gerard's history. Now we're getting to Happy. If this proves to be true, then next up to plate after this arc will be Natsu. Now that's something I'm interested in seeing.

Yeah, I noticed that too.

Found a couple NatsuXErza Pics happy.gif:

Edited by Uzumakikage, 09 March 2010 - 02:17 AM.

#62 No WhereMan

No WhereMan

H&E's Dark Knight

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,264 posts
  • Interests:Star Wars, Writing, reading, Warhammer, WoW, Naruto, Anime in general. Movies, HK KungFu Movies, D&amp;D, video games (SFIV!!!) and various other things.

Posted 09 March 2010 - 02:14 AM

Surprised you didn't add this one.

batman-arkham-city-wallpaper-wallpaper-0xl_batman_arkham_origins_logo.jpg

#63 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 02:18 AM

QUOTE (No WhereMan @ Mar 8 2010, 08:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Surprised you didn't add this one.

Yeah, I forgot about the train one, I'm surprise somebody hasn't made a gif of the punch and sleep scene yet. biggrin.gif

Edited by Uzumakikage, 09 March 2010 - 02:19 AM.

#64 No WhereMan

No WhereMan

H&E's Dark Knight

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,264 posts
  • Interests:Star Wars, Writing, reading, Warhammer, WoW, Naruto, Anime in general. Movies, HK KungFu Movies, D&amp;D, video games (SFIV!!!) and various other things.

Posted 09 March 2010 - 02:52 AM

QUOTE (Uzumakikage @ Mar 8 2010, 09:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah, I forgot about the train one, I'm surprise somebody hasn't made a gif of the punch and sleep scene yet. biggrin.gif

If I knew how to, I would myself. That part always makes me lol. It's just so brutal. =D

Also I wanted to add, the picture I posted was the cover image from Chapter 22.

http://www.onemanga....iry_Tail/22/01/

When they were together on the train it was far less peaceful.

Edited by No WhereMan, 09 March 2010 - 04:32 AM.

#65 Vyse

Vyse

Team F.U.T.A. Viking King

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:My interests? Well, I do enjoy most manga and anime, but I think that's a given. I also enjoy comic books and videogames, so I guess I'm kinda geeky there. But hey, I do other stuff. I like to go out and party, but I do not like drinks served in a femvase (damn fruity stuff... ew), so good ol' beer is my mate. So yeah, I'm also a psychology student, so your mind interests me.

Posted 09 March 2010 - 10:03 PM

One thing that pleases me about the Fairy Tail fandom as opposed to the One Piece fandom, is that I can actually find het pairings on ff.net. One Piece have attracted way way too many yaoi-fangirls, and I've given up One Piece fanfiction even though the manga/anime is my all time favourite. I'm only supporting Natsu/Erza though, as I find Lucy boring, and from my experience with Hiro Mashima, I know Natsu/Lucy is canon. BAH, canon is boring! :l

#66 No WhereMan

No WhereMan

H&E's Dark Knight

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,264 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 05:03 AM

QUOTE (Vyse @ Mar 9 2010, 05:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
One thing that pleases me about the Fairy Tail fandom as opposed to the One Piece fandom, is that I can actually find het pairings on ff.net. One Piece have attracted way way too many yaoi-fangirls, and I've given up One Piece fanfiction even though the manga/anime is my all time favourite. I'm only supporting Natsu/Erza though, as I find Lucy boring, and from my experience with Hiro Mashima, I know Natsu/Lucy is canon. BAH, canon is boring! :l

Vyse I somewhat agree with you. While I don't find Lucy boring so to speak, I do think Natsu and Erza is a better match. I mean seriously who in Fairy Tail can keep Natsu in line but Erza. And there is already a deep friendship already present even though Natsu is often terrified of Erza. ^^

#67 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 05:54 AM

QUOTE (No WhereMan @ Mar 10 2010, 12:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Vyse I somewhat agree with you. While I don't find Lucy boring so to speak, I do think Natsu and Erza is a better match. I mean seriously who in Fairy Tail can keep Natsu in line but Erza. And there is already a deep friendship already present even though Natsu is often terrified of Erza. ^^

In the later chapters Natsu gave Erza a new meaning to live after the evil Gerard fight and during his fight with Laxus they both say/check each other to make sure he won't lose and she won't die. More proof of their developing bond and relationship. happy.gif

Edited by Uzumakikage, 10 March 2010 - 06:17 AM.

#68 Vyse

Vyse

Team F.U.T.A. Viking King

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:My interests? Well, I do enjoy most manga and anime, but I think that's a given. I also enjoy comic books and videogames, so I guess I'm kinda geeky there. But hey, I do other stuff. I like to go out and party, but I do not like drinks served in a femvase (damn fruity stuff... ew), so good ol' beer is my mate. So yeah, I'm also a psychology student, so your mind interests me.

Posted 10 March 2010 - 01:09 PM

Rave Master didn't have another woman for Haru to possibly end up with I think. The characters are almost the same across those mango's, but they're also quite different after this many volumes. Perhaps there is a possibility of Natsu/Erza happening in FT?

#69 No WhereMan

No WhereMan

H&E's Dark Knight

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,264 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 02:37 PM

QUOTE (Vyse @ Mar 10 2010, 08:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Rave Master didn't have another woman for Haru to possibly end up with I think. The characters are almost the same across those mango's, but they're also quite different after this many volumes. Perhaps there is a possibility of Natsu/Erza happening in FT?

Anything is always possible. I'm just looking at the story interaction. It just has Natsu paired up with Lucy. I mean look at the current story arc now. Natsu is again paired up with Lucy. Like I said before, I would love a Natsu/Erza pairing to happen, but it just seems at this point, the story is leaning towards Natsu/Lucy. That plus Natsu and Erza has to see each other in a different light, then the sibling side they've been showing each other.

But I'll be honest, Natsu hasn't really looked at Lucy as more than just a friend/Nakama. Plus there might be some lingering attachment to Lisanna.

#70 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 10 March 2010 - 04:37 PM

QUOTE (No WhereMan @ Mar 10 2010, 09:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Anything is always possible. I'm just looking at the story interaction. It just has Natsu paired up with Lucy. I mean look at the current story arc now. Natsu is again paired up with Lucy. Like I said before, I would love a Natsu/Erza pairing to happen, but it just seems at this point, the story is leaning towards Natsu/Lucy. That plus Natsu and Erza has to see each other in a different light, then the sibling side they've been showing each other.

That's just how I see Natsu/Erza. Sibling, albeit a close sibling relationship.

#71 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 05:03 PM

QUOTE (No WhereMan @ Mar 9 2010, 08:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Has anyone noticed that all the major story arcs seem to revolve around the main character's background. Like first with Gray in the Deliora arc, then Lucy in the Phantom Lords, then we went on to Erza and Gerard's history. Now we're getting to Happy. If this proves to be true, then next up to plate after this arc will be Natsu. Now that's something I'm interested in seeing.

Especially about his past with Lisanna. I'm really curious about it. As for Natsu/Erza. I'm not sure yet. It depends on their interaction & screen time & feelings. Lucy has a slight lead over Erza since she's by far the closest to Natsu right now. Erza has seen Natsu in a different light since the ToP arc. But, so far she's still thinking of Gerard. And if Gerard can break out of jail & not go evil, there's a chance that Erza/Gerard is likely. And concerning Gerard, I have a feeling he might become a wanderer while gathering info about Zeref & the dragons. Like Sieghart did.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#72 No WhereMan

No WhereMan

H&E's Dark Knight

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,264 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 06:18 PM

QUOTE (Newkerz @ Mar 10 2010, 12:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Especially about his past with Lisanna. I'm really curious about it. As for Natsu/Erza. I'm not sure yet. It depends on their interaction & screen time & feelings. Lucy has a slight lead over Erza since she's by far the closest to Natsu right now. Erza has seen Natsu in a different light since the ToP arc. But, so far she's still thinking of Gerard. And if Gerard can break out of jail & not go evil, there's a chance that Erza/Gerard is likely. And concerning Gerard, I have a feeling he might become a wanderer while gathering info about Zeref & the dragons. Like Sieghart did.

Yup and it's a good possibility that in the future he might be added to Fairy Tail's roster. Dude, Natsu is like the best talent scout. He beats up the tough opponents then they come to join Fairy Tail. ^^

#73 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 10 March 2010 - 06:21 PM

QUOTE (No WhereMan @ Mar 10 2010, 01:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
He beats up the tough opponents then they come to join Fairy Tail. ^^

Naruto <.<!

#74 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 06:32 PM

QUOTE (Newkerz @ Mar 10 2010, 12:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Seighart was only a fake magical clone of Gerard.

QUOTE (No WhereMan @ Mar 10 2010, 01:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yup and it's a good possibility that in the future he might be added to Fairy Tail's roster. Dude, Natsu is like the best talent scout. He beats up the tough opponents then they come to join Fairy Tail. ^^

I think Mystogan is actually Gerard from Edora's.

Edited by Uzumakikage, 10 March 2010 - 06:33 PM.

#75 No WhereMan

No WhereMan

H&E's Dark Knight

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,264 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 06:42 PM

QUOTE (Uzumakikage @ Mar 10 2010, 01:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think Mystogan is actually Gerard from Edora's.

Yep, I figured that out a few moments ago as well. Which makes me wonder why he's so strong though. Since he comes from a place where there is no magic.

And yes, Sakura-sama, the similarities between Naruto scouting program and Natsu's scouting program are uncanny. ^_~

#76 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 07:00 PM

QUOTE (No WhereMan @ Mar 10 2010, 01:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And yes, Sakura-sama, the similarities between Naruto scouting program and Natsu's scouting program are uncanny. ^_~

*nodsnods* Indeed fu.png

#77 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 07:40 PM

QUOTE (No WhereMan @ Mar 10 2010, 12:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yep, I figured that out a few moments ago as well. Which makes me wonder why he's so strong though. Since he comes from a place where there is no magic.

His magic probably comes from all the different staffs he carries with him, remember Natsu using the magic torch.

Edited by Uzumakikage, 10 March 2010 - 07:40 PM.

#78 No WhereMan

No WhereMan

H&E's Dark Knight

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,264 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 09:44 PM

QUOTE (Uzumakikage @ Mar 10 2010, 02:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
His magic probably comes from all the different staffs he carries with him, remember Natsu using the magic torch.

Good point, didn't even consider that. On a side note I have to say, I love Juvia interactions with Lucy about their one-sided Gray rivialry. Juvia is hilarious.

Edited by No WhereMan, 10 March 2010 - 10:57 PM.

#79 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 03:28 AM

QUOTE (No WhereMan @ Mar 10 2010, 04:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Good point, didn't even consider that. On a side note I have to say, I love Juvia interactions with Lucy about their one-sided Gray rivialry. Juvia is hilarious.

Yeah Juvia and Gajeel are also in the newest episode 21. Man at the current rate of the anime is going the epic ToP Natsu/Erza fight will come sooner unless they do a filler arc.

Edited by Uzumakikage, 11 March 2010 - 07:32 AM.

#80 No WhereMan

No WhereMan

H&E's Dark Knight

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,264 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 05:30 AM

QUOTE (Uzumakikage @ Mar 10 2010, 10:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah Juvia and Gajeel are also in the newest episode 22. Man at the current rate of the anime is going the epic ToP Natsu/Erza fight will come sooner unless they do a filler arc.

They'll have fillers here and there. The question is will the fillers all be crap? Hell, episode 20 was a special chapter that doesn't come till long into the series.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users