Close
Photo

Naruto: Alternative The Last (Doujinshi)

Doujinshi Naruto Sakura Sai Shikamaru Naruto:TheLast Hinata NaruSaku Sasukarin

• Please log in to reply
1322 replies to this topic

#481 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 12 July 2018 - 09:26 AM

New page.

CH 4: Page 14

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#482 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 10:30 AM

To be honest i don't like this fan fiction , i like at first but then last few pages is nothing more than hinata hinata and hinata .... the fear of getting stab in the back , back when chapter 699/700 is coming back to me. So Konoha'CrimsonFox mention that this story is currently on byakugan princess arc ... this is suppose to be NS fan fiction story right ? even hinata gets her own arc inside NS fan fiction .... this is it , this is a clear red warning sign for me , i hope it's just my imagination.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#483 jak123

jak123

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 11:24 AM

To be honest i don't like this fan fiction , i like at first but then last few pages is nothing more than hinata hinata and hinata .... the fear of getting stab in the back , back when chapter 699/700 is coming back to me. So Konoha'CrimsonFox mention that this story is currently on byakugan princess arc ... this is suppose to be NS fan fiction story right ? even hinata gets her own arc inside NS fan fiction .... this is it , this is a clear red warning sign for me , i hope it's just my imagination.

I think what the author is trying to do is basically still have the plot be about Hinata and the moon clan, but then fix it by not having Naruto randomly be in love with her. I'm sure when we get to the point where its about the romance, it will be about him and Sakura.

#484 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 12 July 2018 - 10:08 PM

I think what the author is trying to do is basically still have the plot be about Hinata and the moon clan, but then fix it by not having Naruto randomly be in love with her. I'm sure when we get to the point where its about the romance, it will be about him and Sakura.

That seems right cause naruto randomly loving her hurt the movie. This is so much better.

#485 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 13 July 2018 - 12:35 AM

Im not interested in this arc. The plot of the Last was bad even without the NH stuff. It felt random and the villain was awful. It didnt feel like a sequel and nothing that happened in 699 chapters seemed to connect with it.

I think when Kishi made the Last he had another plot planned. There was so much to explore - how ninjas got along after the war, the rebuilding of villages and potential refugees, rebellions, people that didnt want to let go of the old ninjaway that was kill your neighbours for your village etc. If in the end Naruto is just as simplistic as dragon ball Kishi shouldve never explored deeper plots such as corruption, clan apartheid and genocide.

The Lasts title emphazises that its the last movie and yet the plot has nothing to do with what people have been reading for 15 years. 🤷‍♀

Thats why Im skipping this fic. NH was far from the only bad thing about the movie.

Edited by sushi., 13 July 2018 - 12:40 AM.

ナルサク

#486 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 13 July 2018 - 12:39 AM

Im not interested in this arc. The plot of the Last was bad even without the NH stuff. It felt random and the villain was awful. It didnt feel like a sequel and nothing that happened in 699 chapters seemed to connect with it.

I think when Kishi made the Last he had another plot planned. There was so much to explore - how ninjas got along after the war, the rebuilding of villages and potential refugees, rebellions, people that didnt want to let go of the old ninjaway that was kill your neighbours for your village etc.

The Lasts title emphazises that its the last movie and yet the plot has nothing to do with what people have been reading for 15 years. ‍♀

Thats why Im skipping this fic. NH was far from the only bad thing about the movie.

Kishimoto didn't write the Last; SP wrote it he "Approved" it.

#487 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 13 July 2018 - 12:41 AM

Kishimoto didn't write the Last; SP wrote it he "Approved" it.

Im said he had plans not that he wrote it. Edit; I see now I said he made it, so Ill rephrase that, he wanted to make it.

Edited by sushi., 13 July 2018 - 09:07 PM.

ナルサク

#488 Kasimir38

Kasimir38

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts
  • Interests:Rock Lee is my hero

Posted 13 July 2018 - 06:14 PM

Cousin marriage was once common in Japan, and while it is becoming much less so, the hyuuga clan is very conservative.

I get why people dont ship it but I honestly thought the story was going towards a union between the two of them. It wouldve been 10x better than Neji dying with two sticks in his stomach.

Neji and Hinata ....are more than cousins. It's quite the trouble. Cousin marriage is still common in many countries. But...siblings? Lmao. They aren't siblings, but they are more than cousins. Maybe I watched too much GoT... They would have been very cute together, even though a bit.... :shifty: 

I would have preferred them being companions more than lovers.

Offtopic: I just wanted to say that the reCAPTCHA has been shut down and I almost could not log in anymore.

This Text was constructed automatically by EKton, the personal WEB - Robot.

- The artificial intelligence programme allows EKton to see your browsing history without judging. (Read bottom)  - It also analyzed post - data and came to the conclusion that NaruSaku is the most logical ship. Full report: NArUSA&%KU.;;;yDAta[Analysis];L=100%EKtonEKtonEKton

By shipping NaruHina you agree to our Terms and Conditions. These include being judged by EKton.

#489 jak123

jak123

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 13 July 2018 - 06:36 PM

Neji and Hinata ....are more than cousins. It's quite the trouble. Cousin marriage is still common in many countries. But...siblings? Lmao. They aren't siblings, but they are more than cousins. Maybe I watched too much GoT... They would have been very cute together, even though a bit.... :shifty:

I would have preferred them being companions more than lovers.

Offtopic: I just wanted to say that the reCAPTCHA has been shut down and I almost could not log in anymore.

I'd be totally okay if Daenerys and Jon Snow ended up together.

#490 KClaws_2

KClaws_2

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 14 July 2018 - 08:17 AM

I kind of have a crazy theory if you guys want to hear it:

Hinata will be brainwashed at some point in this story (kind of like she was in the movie), made worse when Naruto and Sakura come to terms with their mutual feelings. Hinata's chakra syncs with Toneri's, and the two have to stop them together.

I imagine that Toneri will actually die, and Hinata, free from the curse, takes his place as guardian of the moon, not only to watch over earth but to stand aside and protect Naruto's own happiness.

Yeah, I know lots of you may still have problems with this, with Hinata basically becoming a god, but eh. To me this at least somewhat balances out Sakura being the love interest and also being a Hinata story. Otherwise there's really no point to the Byakuugan Princess plot still being here. 

Edited by KClaws_2, 14 July 2018 - 08:19 AM.

#491 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 14 July 2018 - 09:05 AM

I kind of have a crazy theory if you guys want to hear it:

Hinata will be brainwashed at some point in this story (kind of like she was in the movie), made worse when Naruto and Sakura come to terms with their mutual feelings. Hinata's chakra syncs with Toneri's, and the two have to stop them together.

I imagine that Toneri will actually die, and Hinata, free from the curse, takes his place as guardian of the moon, not only to watch over earth but to stand aside and protect Naruto's own happiness.

Yeah, I know lots of you may still have problems with this, with Hinata basically becoming a god, but eh. To me this at least somewhat balances out Sakura being the love interest and also being a Hinata story. Otherwise there's really no point to the Byakuugan Princess plot still being here.

My thoughts exactly. It possible that Hinata will head down the final villain path all because she couldn’t get with Naruto. I do not suspect that she would be a permanent because Tokai said she will end up with someone, so character death is out of the question too. My big concern is as of now I don’t see how Sakura would impact and contribute the plot other than being a love interest.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#492 KClaws_2

KClaws_2

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 14 July 2018 - 09:39 AM

Maybe she fights Hinata and breaks her out of whatever genjutsu she was in?

I'd like to think Tokai is interested in giving her a legitimate fight scene, and Sasuke is going to have a bigger role as well, so I'm hoping to get some Team 7 action

#493 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 14 July 2018 - 11:45 AM

Was Hinata ever called a princess in the movie? It was always a NH-fan thing, people apparently couldn't see the difference between an aristocrat and a royal. :/

ナルサク

#494 jak123

jak123

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 14 July 2018 - 01:01 PM

They also will need to tackle the unresolved feelings that Sakura has for Sasuke if NS is end-game for this.

#495 ThroughWithLove

ThroughWithLove

Illustrious Tap Dancer

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 14 July 2018 - 04:21 PM

The byakkugan princess stuff was inevitable given all the other elements of this movie this alternate displayed, so I don't mind it to the extent that it is this doujin's premise. What's really going to make or break things for me will be how it handles NS.

Posted Image

Behold! Akame ga Kill's True Canon Pairing!

#496 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 14 July 2018 - 05:28 PM

The byakkugan princess stuff was inevitable given all the other elements of this movie this alternate displayed, so I don't mind it to the extent that it is this doujin's premise. What's really going to make or break things for me will be how it handles NS.

Me too, and it seems to be handling it much better than the movie itself did.

#497 Kasimir38

Kasimir38

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts
  • Interests:Rock Lee is my hero

Posted 14 July 2018 - 05:50 PM

I hope they handle NaruSaku better than NH... They can't magically fall in love with each other. Sakura can't just "unlove" Sasuke. But maybe...their relationship is going to change naturally. From friends to companions... And we get to see much awkward dating stuff, like being embarrassed to be together or people assuming that they are dating. But very naturally and slowly, they will get used to each other and commit to this relationship. 

This Text was constructed automatically by EKton, the personal WEB - Robot.

- The artificial intelligence programme allows EKton to see your browsing history without judging. (Read bottom)  - It also analyzed post - data and came to the conclusion that NaruSaku is the most logical ship. Full report: NArUSA&%KU.;;;yDAta[Analysis];L=100%EKtonEKtonEKton

By shipping NaruHina you agree to our Terms and Conditions. These include being judged by EKton.

#498 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 14 July 2018 - 06:22 PM

I'll be skipping the anything that focuses too much on Hinata. I had it up to here with her. Just give me NS that's all I want. -_-

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#499 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 14 July 2018 - 06:34 PM

Ummm...did you guys just forget about these pages already?

Tokai

You have to dig through the dirt to get to the diamonds you know.

It is just your imagination. The artist alreayd expressed that this will end in NS and that Hinata is just a bi-product.

Remmeber, this is called "Alternative The Last." It is taking the Naruto The Last movie and making an alternative. It should have clear from the start that some elements from the movie would make a reappearence in the story. He is rewriting the movie and even expressed that he is using some plot elements similar to the movie, but not all of them. He is trying to make it better, but like I told it is really hard doing this because of how much overstaturation of Hinata exposure.

Don't blame this artist for what the rest of the world did.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 14 July 2018 - 06:39 PM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#500 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 14 July 2018 - 06:54 PM

That isn't the point I only wonder how much SP catered to NH fans.

ナルサク

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Doujinshi, Naruto, Sakura, Sai, Shikamaru, Naruto:TheLast, Hinata, NaruSaku, Sasukarin

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users