Close
Photo

What do you think is going to happen at the Kage meeting?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 Cromagnum

Cromagnum

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:Football<br />Manga<br />Anime

Posted 20 July 2009 - 11:55 PM

My thought is Tsunade will wake up just as Sakura finds out the Hinata told Naruto she loves him. Tsunade tells Sakura that she has to choose Sasuke or Naruto. Sakura is going to chase after Naruto. And she gets there as Naruto starts to win the battle. Sasuke is going to ask her to come with him and Sakura is going to have to make a choice. She is going to think about how much Naruto has done for her and starts to cry. She will then tell Sasuke she chooses Naruto over him. Suigetsu will then attack Sakura and Naruto will stop him and knock him out. Sasuke then retreats and all the kages agree to continue the meeting in Konohagakure. narusakuct7.gif

#2 NarutoNamikaze

NarutoNamikaze

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 21 July 2009 - 01:46 AM

Well that is quite an detailed thought. First off I don't think romance is the main plot of Naruto, but rather bonds and choices.
Your theory could be correct, but it would still not be the highlight. Most likely Danzou will be the highlight. Also we don't even know if Tsunade can wake up it could be one of thoose you-never-wake-up-vegetable kind of coma's. Still she could and I believe her and sakura and shizune will go to the hokage meeting also. So Kohona could have three possible hokage groups that have been mistaken. Naruto, kakashi, and yamato. Danzou and the two root member, or Tsunade, sakura, and shizune.

Im not doubting your theory im just saying that will almost indefitnely stop all ships and romance will cease in Naruto and all that will be left is fighting which doesn't attract as many people.

Just my two cents.

#3 Xabsol

Xabsol

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 21 July 2009 - 10:01 AM

What you said was quite good, and I think some of that should/could happen. What I hope is that it is somthing other then meeting Sasuke, Team Kakashi gets owned and then the chase starts again.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users