3 replies to this topic

#1 Paptala

Paptala

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 08:52 PM

Was I the only disappointed and surprised that Sakura wasn't one of the people who helped Naruto get over his grief at Jiraiya's death?

Do you possibly think that there's more that Kishi hasn't showed us, and maybe they'll show a NaruSaku talk in a flashback (like with the Itachi and Naruto scene)??
0mDsIUH.gif
7VO00.png
set art by yui  |

#2 Sora no Kitsune

Sora no Kitsune

Keyblade Master

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts
  • Interests:Manga/Anime - Naruto, FMA, ect.<br />Video Games - Kingdom Hearts, Metroid, LoL, Tera<br />Music - 2 Step from Hell, Rise Against, 30stm<br />Books - Inheritance Cycle (Eragon Series), Game of Thrones<br />Sports - DAGORHIR!!!!<br />

Posted 24 February 2009 - 02:52 AM

QUOTE (Paptala @ Feb 22 2009, 03:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Was I the only disappointed and surprised that Sakura wasn't one of the people who helped Naruto get over his grief at Jiraiya's death?

Do you possibly think that there's more that Kishi hasn't showed us, and maybe they'll show a NaruSaku talk in a flashback (like with the Itachi and Naruto scene)??

Yeah... um... by this point in the story, that's basiclly water under the bridge and unless Pain escapes and Sakura has to stop Naruto from chasing after him to take his revenge, i don't think it will have any significance in the up coming future. It's possible Naruto apologizes for his behavior to Sakura or visa-versa, but other than those two cases, it probably won't be mentioned.

Get Chance and Luck!!~

#3 Paptala

Paptala

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 12:13 AM

True, its just something I was always sort of curious about, you know? I mean, it was an ideal time to show some bonding between the two, with Naruto finally opening up and unloading on Sakura for once. But whats done is done, and like so many people are happy to point out, its a shounen manga not a romance.

Though really, Shikamaru over one of his teammates? That just surprised me is all.
0mDsIUH.gif
7VO00.png
set art by yui  |

#4 BlackLightning

BlackLightning

What? I like it.

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Computer games, fanfics, Soccer, Watching TV, others that I don't remember

Posted 25 February 2009 - 05:10 AM

QUOTE (Paptala @ Feb 25 2009, 11:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
True, its just something I was always sort of curious about, you know? I mean, it was an ideal time to show some bonding between the two, with Naruto finally opening up and unloading on Sakura for once. But whats done is done, and like so many people are happy to point out, its a shounen manga not a romance.

Though really, Shikamaru over one of his teammates? That just surprised me is all.

I think Kishi made the right choice in choosing Shikamaru instead of Sakura. Remember, Shikamaru lost the teacher that's probably as close as family to him just like how Jiraiya is to Naruto. Afteral, who's better to help than someone that has gone the same ordeal as you and comes out victorious over it? While Sakura never lost a teacher that means to her as much as Asuma to Shikamaru or Jiraiya to Naruto therefore she's pretty much clueless on how Naruto was feeling during the ordeal.

Love is not about admiring the strength or perfection of the person but to fully accept their shortcoming and weakness. - Me

Dragcave: (Mine and a Certain cat's): http://dragcave.net/user/MelisaArtemis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users