Kyuudaime

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts
  • Interests:Working out, manga, video games, scuba diving

Posted 22 August 2008 - 03:21 AM

Another person who would over react like me *yay*
And I would pay you a $1000 Ultima if you did that....

#42 Hopestar

Hopestar

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,178 posts
  • Interests:Food: Asian (specifically Japanese)
    Religion: Christian
    Sports: Golf, Tennis, Rowing/Crew
    Hobbies: Finance, Politics, Books, Fine dining, video games
    Music: Rock

Posted 25 August 2008 - 12:42 AM

If NS and/or SS becomes canon then I think we all can agree it will an all out war!!!!!!!!! a_smashy.gif
[FONT=Times][SIZE=7][COLOR=blue]
Let light be our guide towards victory
Whenever there's despair there's a darkness, whenever there's hope there's a light and it's up to us to bring in that light.

#43 Kyuudaime

Kyuudaime

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts

Posted 25 August 2008 - 12:50 AM

Maybe for a few days for me, but then I'm never watching it again, NS is the only reason that keeps me reading the manga.

#44 emilykawaii123

emilykawaii123

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 87 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Theater, Dance, The Twilight Series, all things Japanese

Posted 25 August 2008 - 01:43 AM

*High fives Kyuudaime*

Yup that's how it was with inuyasha, and now Naruto... That's why we all suffer through crappy filler and endless "other character" arcs, all so we can live vicariously through fictional characters and see them finally be together and be happy.

Kishi, I hope you love us...

#45 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 25 August 2008 - 02:35 AM

I will be extremely squeamish if NS doesn't happen.

Edited by Ultima, 25 August 2008 - 02:40 AM.

#46 ebonydreads

ebonydreads

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 11:16 AM

I'd scream into my pillow and curse to the heavens. Oh and maybe express my displeasure on the NF forums or something. Then I'd sink back into my old routine of reading and writing fanfiction for them, drowning in my blissful ignorance to the fact that they never officially get together.

#47 Vicious

Vicious

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 01 September 2008 - 08:12 PM

NaruSaku not happening?

Oh my god... :what:
The Righteous are humiliated and perish, the strong are weakened and beaten, lovers become wretches to all and the other, the innocent are forsaken and dismissed, and the shattered are left broken... such is the cause of evil and contempt... contempt for what others are not, contempt for their own weaknesses, contempt because they are no longer in the realm of the light. But instead have fallen to hatred, anxiety, and greed.

#48 XtakenXbyXdarknessX

XtakenXbyXdarknessX

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 06 September 2008 - 04:06 PM

All the worlds perspective would be wrong!!

EVERYTHING I KNOW IS WRONG!

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
(\ _/)
(O.o)
(> < )

#49 PhantomCat

PhantomCat

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 07 September 2008 - 01:34 AM

If it never happens I'll never hear the end of from my brother. He's a SasuSaku and NaruHina fan. To be honest I only think he like them because they the most poplaur or something.

I will be upset but I will get angry at my brother if annoys me.

#50 Vicious

Vicious

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 07 September 2008 - 05:36 AM

Those filler episodes are pointing <away> from NaruSaku. Speaking of which... I haven't seen Kakashi, Asuma, or Kurenai in any of them lately, seriously can't they stop with the filler episodes? Although I do like the happy face Naruto gets in the opening song. All I'm seeing is a whole bunch of NaruHina... Also, why do they even have the filler episodes? NARUTO left the village for 2 1/2 years didn't he? Not stay in it and be happy happy joy joy with everyone, cause if he did I'm just going to stop watching them, as they are nothing but lies.
The Righteous are humiliated and perish, the strong are weakened and beaten, lovers become wretches to all and the other, the innocent are forsaken and dismissed, and the shattered are left broken... such is the cause of evil and contempt... contempt for what others are not, contempt for their own weaknesses, contempt because they are no longer in the realm of the light. But instead have fallen to hatred, anxiety, and greed.

#51 Kyuudaime

Kyuudaime

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts

Posted 07 September 2008 - 05:41 AM

What filler are you watching? All the filler I've seen has been NaruSaku, Hinata wasn't in any of them.

#52 Vicious

Vicious

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 07 September 2008 - 05:52 AM

It's horrible, this 'new' Naruto shows nothing of NaruSaku, alright... maybe a little bit here and there, but not nearly as much as the NaruHina. I had no idea there were different fillers... what ARE you watching if its all NaruSaku?

#53 Kyuudaime

Kyuudaime

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts

Posted 07 September 2008 - 05:56 AM

I'm watching Shippuuden, are you watching the pre-timeskip Naruto? Like when he's 12-13 years old?

#54 Vicious

Vicious

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 07 September 2008 - 06:01 AM

Yep...

#55 Kyuudaime

Kyuudaime

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts

Posted 07 September 2008 - 06:06 AM

Do you watch Shippuuden? Have you seen their fillers?

The pre-timeskip did somewhat lean towards NaruHina, but now Shippuuden is NaruSaku, I guess it's because the animators know NaruSaku will happen, so they're dropping as many NaruSaku hits as they can.

#56 Vicious

Vicious

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 07 September 2008 - 06:10 AM

Well can't wait till I watch the shippuuden, which I should start doing since I'm done with the manga... for now...

#57 BlackLightning

BlackLightning

What? I like it.

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Computer games, fanfics, Soccer, Watching TV, others that I don't remember

Posted 07 September 2008 - 10:51 PM

what if NS didn't happen? nothing, thats what. sure I might get slightly pissed at Kishi and prob enough to feel like sending him to the hospital for a few weeks but otherwise nothing. as crazy as it sounds, NS DOES have a chance of not happening so I won't really be surprised.

Love is not about admiring the strength or perfection of the person but to fully accept their shortcoming and weakness. - Me

Dragcave: (Mine and a Certain cat's): http://dragcave.net/user/MelisaArtemis

#58 Wilson

Wilson

My burden...my life.....

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,646 posts
  • Interests:Lol, er, Manga, Anime, games and stuff. <br /><br />Also, writer in fanfiction.net. Go by the name weixuan18.

Posted 08 September 2008 - 06:01 AM

Lol at the comments. Send Kishi to hospital? Nah, nuke him. HARD. DDX

Though at the rate we're going...it's gonna be a LOOOOOONG time before NS even happens. Sighz...

THough NS not happening has about as much chance as NaruIno happening. XD
You try to know everything , yet in the end, you truly understand nothing ....
Wilson's fanfic account : weixuan18

Witness teh awesomness that is Deidara Lover!!! <3

#59 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 06:49 AM

QUOTE (Hopestar @ Aug 24 2008, 07:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If NS and/or SS becomes canon then I think we all can agree it will an all out war!!!!!!!!! a_smashy.gif

I assume you mean NH. Anyway, I think that will happen if any of the three pairings become canon. At least, among the more hardcore supports.

Personally, there are greater tragedies in life and while I'll be disappointed that will be about it. Some of the answers surprise and worry me a little.

#60 Wilson

Wilson

My burden...my life.....

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,646 posts
  • Interests:Lol, er, Manga, Anime, games and stuff. <br /><br />Also, writer in fanfiction.net. Go by the name weixuan18.

Posted 08 September 2008 - 07:12 PM

QUOTE (Nate River @ Sep 8 2008, 06:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I assume you mean NH. Anyway, I think that will happen if any of the three pairings become canon. At least, among the more hardcore supports.

Personally, there are greater tragedies in life and while I'll be disappointed that will be about it. Some of the answers surprise and worry me a little.

Lol, are you insinuating on our mental stabilities? tongue.gif

Btw, if NS does happen, anyone else feel like rubbing it in SS and NH forums? XD
You try to know everything , yet in the end, you truly understand nothing ....
Wilson's fanfic account : weixuan18

Witness teh awesomness that is Deidara Lover!!! <3

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users