#21 Sedna

Sedna

Nostalgic

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,187 posts
  • Interests:Birds.

Posted 15 October 2016 - 06:22 PM

I've lost all interest in Naruto. But I've seen all the pictures/videos on social media. Rip Sakura's character development.

#22 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 15 October 2016 - 06:28 PM

That's exactly what I thought. A large group of people who cared about the manga left after they butchered the ending. The only ones who are still watching the anime and enjoying it are people who are pro NH or who weren't pro-anything.

So positive feedback is only going to come from people who liked the direction the anime/manga took. It's exactly as you said: "The people that hated the ending left over the last two years."

It's good that they humanized Sasuke in the end, making him apologize, reflect on his misdeeds and what brought him there, serve some kind of jailtime where he is blind folded and straightjacketed, and thus puts him in a little better in leaving the village with Sakura's forehead poke.

The message is that he's changed. Not because of Sakura's love or longstanding loyalty, but because it just happened. So now he can even be nice to Sakura. So it's not a happy ending for SS, but at least his character is a little more fleshed out than in the manga.

However, for those of us who read the manga, we know that the Sasuke of the end of the manga falls short of this anime Sasuke. He didn't look like he changed, didn't express it much, and didn't show jailtime or any social fallout from his crimes. He was just absolved. Then when he poked Sakura's forehead, he just looked like he was the same ol' Sasuke. "See-ya, bye. I'll be back. Have fun waitin' for me some more! Peace out!"

No matter how many blanks the anime fills in, we still know Sasuke's real character from the manga.   :wallbash:

The thing is no matter what they are doing. They aren't and can't do enough to truly fix the problems. This is all just "Appeasement." They are trying to appease the fans that had problems with the ending by giving Sasuke some jail time. But they still need to follow what happened in the ending so it doesn't matter and it doesn't change Sasuke or what he is and what he is going to do.

I don't know if you knew about this, but shortly afetr the manga ended, it was revealed that the ending wasn't what Kishimoto wanted. S/he said, in short, Kishimoto was trying to push for Sakura, but editors and SP wanted Hinata.

http://hischerryblos...ru-currently-on

@ tricksie : But, it's still filler. Nothing has changed from canon.

Yes we know about that for two years now.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 15 October 2016 - 06:28 PM.

#23 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 15 October 2016 - 07:16 PM

The thing is no matter what they are doing. They aren't and can't do enough to truly fix the problems. This is all just "Appeasement." They are trying to appease the fans that had problems with the ending by giving Sasuke some jail time. But they still need to follow what happened in the ending so it doesn't matter and it doesn't change Sasuke or what he is and what he is going to do.

Yes we know about that for two years now.

I thought maybe Legend054 doesn't know.

Edited by T XD, 15 October 2016 - 07:16 PM.

#24 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 15 October 2016 - 07:32 PM

they still seem to have a large western fanbase. i saw on facebook and at least one of their posts has over 80k likes, that tells you a lot of people still like/support the show. at this rate sp is gonna keep making more knowing these fans will eat their kitten. it seems sp really are focusing more on the western fanbase (who are mostly nh/ss/anti-sakura fans or just fans in general), knowing they'll probably make more money from them. those bastards must have really persuaded kishi to end it the way it did to target the western fanbase. i really don't believe kishi wanted nh to happen. he just didn't have the balls to speak up and to tell them to fukk off so we got an ending that seem like a very bad fanfiction. they must have forced him to make the last too

Eh, The fan base is too broke up for that to indicate anything, and it doesn't disprove that Naruto in Japan is anything but dead. It IS the Western Fanbase that has the most vocal Hinata fappers anyway :mellow:

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#25 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 15 October 2016 - 08:44 PM

I don't know if this has been post yet, but i saw this on tumblr

tumblr_oezmaoMBgb1u329fso1_1280.jpg

When Hinata is draw bigger than Sakura and above Sasuke, you realize shes gonna get Tons of love from SP , very important role , dethrone the current and become new heroine , more important than Sasuke , and Nardoss main goal for this filler. Looks like i was wrong to think they hide Hinata from spotlight because The Last movie.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#26 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 15 October 2016 - 08:50 PM

Sakura is in her Last outfit. So they are retelling the movie?

#27 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 15 October 2016 - 09:31 PM

Not sure. Don't forget, the novels are being adapted, which may be similar timeline to the Last.

#28 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 15 October 2016 - 09:57 PM

they still seem to have a large western fanbase. i saw on facebook and at least one of their posts has over 80k likes, that tells you a lot of people still like/support the show. at this rate sp is gonna keep making more knowing these fans will eat their kitten. it seems sp really are focusing more on the western fanbase (who are mostly nh/ss/anti-sakura fans or just fans in general), knowing they'll probably make more money from them. those bastards must have really persuaded kishi to end it the way it did to target the western fanbase. i really don't believe kishi wanted nh to happen. he just didn't have the balls to speak up and to tell them to fukk off so we got an ending that seem like a very bad fanfiction. they must have forced him to make the last too

Or those like could be over the years. Remember there was a reason why they wanted to appeal to the western fanbase with the ending. And there is alos a reason why they stop doing that and are heavily focused on trying to get back their Japanese fanbase.

They have not announce anything beyond the novels' adaptation.

#29 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 15 October 2016 - 09:58 PM

Sakura is in her Last outfit. So they are retelling the movie?

Yes, we have been mentioning it for about two weeks now.

Yyubie. They had to avoid doing anything hinata related while they were still adapting the manga into the anime to make sure their anime wasn't canceled. Now they have a end date so they are doing the kitten they want. Which is trying to fix the mistakes with the Last to try and perfect their goddess' big moment. Convince that if they succeed they will win back the fans through her glory, or they don't care anymore.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 15 October 2016 - 10:17 PM.

#30 Legend054

Legend054

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 15 October 2016 - 10:33 PM

naruto in japan looks dead. i've heard somewhere majority of the japanese fans were ns fans and was very disappointed with the ending. the last got a terrible rating there from different sources. as long as sp are getting positive feedback from many fans, they will be motivated making episodes. im not sure where they're even getting their money from, but they're clearly stil making money. and i dont think they've announced when they plan to stop making the anime. even bleach had to stop.

1wocs1.gif

#31 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 15 October 2016 - 10:39 PM

naruto in japan looks dead. i've heard somewhere majority of the japanese fans were ns fans and was very disappointed with the ending. the last got a terrible rating there from different sources. as long as sp are getting positive feedback from many fans, they will be motivated making episodes. im not sure where they're even getting their money from, but they're clearly stil making money. and i dont think they've announced when they plan to stop making the anime. even bleach had to stop.

....Yes But by the end of Naruto that where Naruto biggest fan base was. They are also they ones who put the most money into both the sales of the Last and Boruto. The us fans are happy but they have left or are watching for free for the most part. Which is why after the last they went to appease the Japanese fan base in hopes of getting them back. They weren't getting the money they wanted internationally so they had to go crawling back to the homeland fanbase. If the international fanbase was giving them enough money. They would have just continued with their abandonment of the Japanese fanbase in favor of the international fanbase. So they could worship at the alter of Hinata the moon princess.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 15 October 2016 - 10:48 PM.

#32 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 16 October 2016 - 01:09 AM

Sakura looks so cute! The rest can suck it

#33 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 901 posts

Posted 16 October 2016 - 01:20 AM

I don't get why narusaku fans like how sakura looks in that scene but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ personally i felt nauseous

Edited by totherpage95, 16 October 2016 - 01:22 AM.

#34 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 16 October 2016 - 01:25 AM

@legend
I don't think naruto is dead in japan.
You need somekind of popularity to continue airing in Japanese tv.

#35 Moon_Girl

Moon_Girl

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 683 posts
  • Interests:OTPs:
    NaruSaku - Naruto x Sakura (Naruto Series)
    Het Chrobin - Chrom x Robin♀ (Fire Emblem Awakening)
    Clerith - Cloud x Aerith (Final Fantasy VII Series)
    Demelith - Demetri x Byleth♀ (Fire Emblem Three Houses/Hopes)
    Phantom/Erik x Christine (Phantom of the Opera)
    Jintan x Menma (AnoHana)
    ZeLink - Link x Zelda (Legend of Zelda Series)

Posted 16 October 2016 - 03:32 AM

Ew. EW. Don't put normal Naruto with pro-ending art. If you're going to slap Naruto in there, shave his head. Don't mix the ball of sunshine with that crap.

Of course they put Hinaturd up front, as big as Sasuke. The fillers are likely all about how Hinaturd takes her not rightful place as 'heroine'. They'll probably destroy NaruSaku in the fillers and fluff it full of fanfic NH/SS romance. Mostly NH tho. I don't want to see anymore of the anime. They're running full blast with their bad choice.  :mellow: I'm kind of surprised they still have the funds to continue this Hinaturd wankfest. 

NaruSaku will always be better than crack and fan fiction

#36 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,114 posts
  • Interests:Nothing.....somthing.....dunno.......

Posted 16 October 2016 - 03:53 AM

Ew. EW. Don't put normal Naruto with pro-ending art. If you're going to slap Naruto in there, shave his head. Don't mix the ball of sunshine with that crap.

Of course they put Hinaturd up front, as big as Sasuke. The fillers are likely all about how Hinaturd takes her not rightful place as 'heroine'. They'll probably destroy NaruSaku in the fillers and fluff it full of fanfic NH/SS romance. Mostly NH tho. I don't want to see anymore of the anime. They're running full blast with their bad choice.  :mellow: I'm kind of surprised they still have the funds to continue this Hinaturd wankfest. 

They still have cash they stole with no refunds rule they put! :down:

Yp330yZ.gif

#37 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,032 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 16 October 2016 - 04:26 AM

I asked Tommy Lee Jones how he feels about this...

dont-care.gif

Edited by NaruSaku fan in Kentucky, 16 October 2016 - 04:28 AM.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#38 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 16 October 2016 - 05:13 AM

@moon girl
Yeah, that's what they will do.

#39 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 16 October 2016 - 05:14 AM

Uh, that'd be their Japanese fans. Funny Story, I came across how profit works with anime in Japan, and truth be told from what I learned Anime doesn't focus much outside of Japan because inside the country is how they make the big bucks. International exporting is just extra on the side

Edited by Phantom_999, 16 October 2016 - 05:14 AM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#40 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 16 October 2016 - 05:30 AM

Are you guys ready for some NH love story ??? :D

My predictions Hinata is going to show some more care for Hanabi when she got kidnap, they will also reduce the screen time of her Knitting scarf.

They will modified the "You love me because of rivalry" scene, (because this is the line that brought the biggest controversy and rage from NS fans).

They will add more SNS scene and Sasuke screen time, because they know that is the biggest source of money right now.

Hm... what else will they modified?? i wonder if they gonna modified the retcon Hinata is the first person to acknowledge and was there for Naruto , the shadow clone thingy , some more explanations about Toneri , add a little bit of training to able to travel to the moon build a space ship ( :lmao: ) learn a technique / ninjutsu that allow the user to breath in space.

Hey i just realize thinking about what kind of bullsh*t they gonna add is actually very entertaining ........... kappa.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users