#1 Sedna

Sedna

Nostalgic

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,187 posts
  • Interests:Birds.

Posted 13 August 2014 - 12:59 PM

Today I was on the character design video from FornerverWorld. It was in my feed, so I decided to watch it. I couldn't help but look in the comments. Half of them were talking about Sakura being flat and useless. I didn't even bother replying to any because I'm tired of it. It's obvious they were bashing Sakura because they're NH fans. But I'm getting really tired of Sakura bashing. Yes, I know that almost every character is bashed, but it's usually Sakura. All the time I see people say rude things anout her, for example:

-She is so useless
-She has such a flat chest
-Can't she just die already

Like i said before, i know alot of Naruto characters are bashed. But most of the time, people bash Sakura. Does anyone else want the bashing to just end? Just because we ship NaruSaku and they ship NaruHina, why do we have to fight? Can't everyone have opinions without being bashed?

#2 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 01:23 PM

Like i said before, i know alot of Naruto characters are bashed. But most of the time, people bash Sakura. Does anyone else want the bashing to just end? Just because we ship NaruSaku and they ship NaruHina, why do we have to fight? Can't everyone have opinions without being bashed?

If we stop bashing Hinata and NH fans, it would be a good start. Always start with changing yourself before others. We are not better than them. There is so much bashing on this site. Ban the word "nh-tards", stop generalizing their fandom, exxagerating Hinata's flaws etc, then we can start asking for peace.

ナルサク

#3 ns.Believe.It

ns.Believe.It

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts
  • Interests:Coding, Long walks, Driving.
    Arsenal FC.

Posted 13 August 2014 - 01:24 PM

You cannot expect everyone to have the same opinions as you. You have to accept the fact that there will always be people who hate and criticize the things that you like. That is never gonna change. There will always be comments that bash Sakura and there will always be comments that bash Hinata as well. Try to stop caring  about opposing opinions. Only care about your opinion and the ones similar to yours.

And ForneverWorld? He is an ordinary fan like you and me. His opinion isn't special and in the grand scheme of the Naruto manga, his opinion doesn't mean squat.

tumblr_mzzew0nSyr1t3jjq1o1_500.gif

'No matter what I do, I guess Happiness is a feeling that I'll never experience'

#4 Sedna

Sedna

Nostalgic

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,187 posts
  • Interests:Birds.

Posted 13 August 2014 - 01:48 PM

You cannot expect everyone to have the same opinions as you. You have to accept the fact that there will always be people who hate and criticize the things that you like. That is never gonna change. There will always be comments that bash Sakura and there will always be comments that bash Hinata as well. Try to stop caring  about opposing opinions. Only care about your opinion and the ones similar to yours.

And ForneverWorld? He is an ordinary fan like you and me. His opinion isn't special and in the grand scheme of the Naruto manga, his opinion doesn't mean squat.

That's not what I meant. I already know that people have other opinions. Honestly, they can like or hate what they want. I just think character bashing is pointless. What good does it do? My point is, people can hate or love a character all they want. I'm perfectly fine with it! But, the bashing for Naruto characters in general has gotten out of hand.

#5 sakuraharunorealfan

sakuraharunorealfan

Sakura Haruno Naruto's Bae xDD

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts
  • Interests:(Pretending 2 be Sakura i lov roleplaying as her cx so just let me xp and just Call Me Sakura or Saku like my Friends Do)NARUSAKU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    My Boyfriend Naruto Uzumaki Smexy fox xD

Posted 13 August 2014 - 08:04 PM

Finally Someone else gets me those are always my exact thoughts!

naruto_animation_by_ladygt-d7gd8ae.gif

#6 Change

Change

somebody who never wins

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,844 posts
  • Interests:Peace
    Curl up, take a nap, and never wake up

Posted 13 August 2014 - 08:46 PM

I find forneverworld to be funny, he makes a video about a single post bashing Hinata but Sakura gets bashed the most in his videos and he doesn't do kitten about it. Truly disguising
Anyways I feel the same way, but it'll never end. It's just the way things are

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Sakura

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users