• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 08 November 2014 - 09:35 PM

I know we've been to hard time these past several days. The only shot we have is that Kishi unveils a new manga sequel or spin off at the is a NS Stand Alone like I said in another thread. If Kishi is not going to give us anything at the Jump Festa. Now is the time for NS Japanese fans rally to select a mangaka so devoted to NS. I see no way Kishi would decline such offer because that's more money into his pocket without him doing anything.

Rather or not if it's a spinoff or a sequel, we need to send this message to the NS Japanese sites when Monday comes. We need to someone to talk the Japs from rioting. Rioting will only discourage Kishi even more. We need to prevent that much as possible.

In the meantime, what we can do is comfort LadyGT and elect her as our candidate for the NS mangaka. Her art is more than enough for her to be a professional mangaka. If she can seal the deal with Kishi, then Kishi can easily squeeze LadyGT into Tokyo Pop, which means she does not need to live in Japan. We could donate money to pay for her two way trip to Japan and back to her country. To really, seal the deal, we need the need to bribe Kishi, knowing he'll say, "Show me the money." However, since she has a life, it's her call.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#2 KeikoxYusuke

KeikoxYusuke

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 10:40 PM

That would be awesome! :D

narusaku_opening_12_by_toastywarrior-d5i

#3 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 08 November 2014 - 11:46 PM

Yes the manga is over, but why not try to salvage NS. Marvel and DC does this all the time.

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#4 Miss Soupy

Miss Soupy

Queen of Fluff

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 09 November 2014 - 12:24 AM

Naruto isn't just about pairings...and the problems with the ending go away beyond just NS not happening. What exactly will 'being official' add at this point? Fans have already begun writing/drawing their own endings to make up for all of the missing pieces. It'd be better to just encourage the fans to continue creating fanworks that make more sense rather than an attempt to petition Kishimoto. He chose his ending - whether you think it makes sense or not is up to the reader.

#5 8Hogake

8Hogake

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 09 November 2014 - 12:31 AM

Batman had two kids one with CATWOMAN, One with Barbara Gordon (We are not sure dough), and one with Talia Al Ghul.

What if Bolt is Naruto's and Sakura's? LOL.

#6 meri-chan

meri-chan

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 09 November 2014 - 01:04 AM

Foolish DATTEBAYO!I don't think Japanese fan will anti-nh that much, she is the most popular female in Naruto universe afterall.

Life moves on, just move on to a new shipper pair if that's all you care about.

2e372pz.jpg

The hero who was once called a failure,

in the end learned to never give up on the future.”

#7 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 09 November 2014 - 01:52 AM

I heard that the people from Japan were so upset with the ending that Kishi's assistant said there might be another chapter on Monday. But I dunno, it's a rumor.

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

#8 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts

Posted 09 November 2014 - 02:27 AM

Naruto isn't just about pairings...and the problems with the ending go away beyond just NS not happening. What exactly will 'being official' add at this point? Fans have already begun writing/drawing their own endings to make up for all of the missing pieces. It'd be better to just encourage the fans to continue creating fanworks that make more sense rather than an attempt to petition Kishimoto. He chose his ending - whether you think it makes sense or not is up to the reader.

That's why you have sequels and reincarnations. Just look at George Lucas Star Wars and Sunrise Gundam franchise for example. Yes, there is always fanfiction. But it's more credible when the story is not fanfiction. But if we don't try, then we should just throw in the towel and move on from the Naruto universe.

Batman had two kids one with CATWOMAN, One with Barbara Gordon (We are not sure dough), and one with Talia Al Ghul.

That's the spirit. Wait, so we don't know who Bolt mother is? I thought it was confirmed to be Hinata.

#9 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 09 November 2014 - 02:45 AM

to quote sokka id like that id really like that

tumblr_inline_o0t4b3AHI71txjvtf_500.gif

#10 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 09 November 2014 - 02:49 AM

to bad no other tsundere  pairing is stronger then the one in my sig ah hiccstrid how i love the ship kishi should of taken notes from dean 

#11 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 09 November 2014 - 02:54 AM

tumblr_nbawww8XY01sbdyjeo6_250.gifheh they are one

#12 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 09 November 2014 - 03:13 AM

Guys I think we should let this go. All these theories and rumors that there's going to be another chapter its only making us looked more pathetic. Time to face the music and call it aquits I do feel sorry for LadyGT, but the damage has been done. I don't see Kishimoto fixing the piece of crap unless he rewrites 700 and I don't see that happening. Let's accept the painful truth and maybe the NH and SS fans will stop mocking. I just know VJ87G is still laughing his a*s off at us clebrating and probably getting drunk. The same for sawyer7mage and Forneverworld.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#13 narusakuforlife1667

narusakuforlife1667

Kaneki Ken did nothing wrong!

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 352 posts
  • Interests:-My bae Blake is my interest if you know what I mean
    -NaruSaku are my babies they deserve to be together and have many children together because they deserve it
    -EreMika *.*/
    -Madoka Magica will forever be my top 10 anime

Posted 09 November 2014 - 04:23 AM

That would be great but I don't think Kishi is going to make NaruSaku moments after SasuSaku and NaruHina were confirmed Its kind of hard to admit coming from a huge NaruSaku shipper but we have to accept that our ship didn't become cannon and move on 

http://glimmeringsky1890.tumblr.com

Also if you want visit my fanfiction account

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5372808

#14 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 09 November 2014 - 04:48 AM

Guys I think we should let this go. All these theories and rumors that there's going to be another chapter its only making us looked more pathetic. Time to face the music and call it aquits I do feel sorry for LadyGT, but the damage has been done. I don't see Kishimoto fixing the piece of crap unless he rewrites 700 and I don't see that happening. Let's accept the painful truth and maybe the NH and SS fans will stop mocking. I just know VJ87G is still laughing his a*s off at us clebrating and probably getting drunk. The same for sawyer7mage and Forneverworld.

oh yeah vj is a bastard and nothing more also a lunatic with a mental illness he deserves no sympathy

#15 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts

Posted 09 November 2014 - 08:54 AM

Came across LadyGT's work lol

http://naruto-spoile.../407522915.html

EDIT: A Japanese fan posted the link on Twitter

Now you guys feel like quitting? LadyGT is starting to get recognition on her art work in Japan. That is immensely  huge achievement for any fan dounjin artist. So yeah, if you guys want to call it quits then I understand, but I would be lying that I'm not disappointed with this fanbase's cooperation and support.

Edited by Konoha'sCrimsonFox, 09 November 2014 - 09:01 AM.

#16 Hokage Sennin

Hokage Sennin

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 09 November 2014 - 09:27 AM

Wait, with several conflicting motivations on why we want to do this, what is the real deal? Why do we want our own version of the Naruto ending? Is it because we don't like that NS is not canon? Or is it because we want a more coherent ending? A consensus statement of motivation and rationale behind this undertaking will help a lot on this so that we're on the same page and shut up them trolls who still think the Dead Sea was produced from our disappointment here.

Edited by Hokage Sennin, 09 November 2014 - 10:31 AM.

#17 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts

Posted 09 November 2014 - 11:28 AM

It's really not about pairing or better endings (although I will be lying that its not about NS). it's about getting closure and a new start. Of course there is always fanfiction, but lets take a look at the new anime. Its a spin off written by the guy who wrote the Blood prison movie. Why settle for fanfiction only when NS can be much more. Of course it may be my ego talking, but everyone invested a lot on time in their life and got spit on in the end. Now would it be too hard to at least try and perform as you say this undertaking or is it simply impossible and out of reach?

#18 Hokage Sennin

Hokage Sennin

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 09 November 2014 - 11:35 AM

It's really not about pairing or better endings (although I will be lying that its not about NS). it's about getting closure and a new start. Of course there is always fanfiction, but lets take a look at the new anime. Its a spin off written by the guy who wrote the Blood prison movie. Why settle for fanfiction only when NS can be much more. Of course it may be my ego talking, but everyone invested a lot on time in their life and got spit on in the end. Now would it be too hard to at least try and perform as you say this undertaking or is it simply impossible and out of reach?

I agree with what you say. Despite others looking down and calling names at you, you still continue to push forward. The Naruto I know would be proud of it

#19 danittebane

danittebane

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 45 posts
  • Interests:Writing, reading, Naruto, Japanese food, History, International relations, Watching series

Posted 09 November 2014 - 12:05 PM

I've long since have let this go. It's time to move on (although it's really hard to.)

The manga's not ours in the first place so we have no power on what's going to happen. Let's just put it at rest. I'm sad that NaruSaku isn't canon, but it's over. 

#20 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts

Posted 09 November 2014 - 11:15 PM

I completely understand. I'm sorry this is a s*** load to put on you guys. But if we undergo this undertaking, just imagine all the NS sponsor and merchandisers praising Heaven and Earth, and not to  mention all the NS marketing for the years to come. The road to success will be very extremely harsh. We must assume that worse even if we manage to get LadyGT to Japan.  Kishi could have second thoughts. I know this is not for everyone, but this for those individual who are like me, remember the old Naruto's nindo, "Never to give up". I'm going to sign the petition on the bottom. Like I said, I'm not forcing you guys. This is for those who are like me.

If no news comes of a alternate ending by Kishi by Monday, Friday is where we proceed. Depending on the numbers we have by Friday.

Those who want to participate just quote the partition and signed your pen-names under mine pen-name.

Petition Signed By

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users