#2 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 11:49 AM

As I thought --Click here to view--
Neji's death wasn't meant as a romantic NH moment or a garanty seal that proves NH is canon, in fact this has NOTHING to do about pairings or romance for the matter. Neji's death is to clarify everyone present in the Konoha 11 are willing to die protecting Naruto, to die protecting their friends. Also his death is the one straw needed that will develop Hinata's character into a better one. She will finally drop her obsession over Naruto and finally mature taking her spot as the heiress of the Hyuuga clan seriously. This is the beginning of a more calm and serious Hinata. Finally putting her clan, friends and village as a top priority. It will no longer be all about Naruto which is her only reason to fight in the war.

On top of that I'm sorry to all Neji/Hina fans this marks the end of the pairing R.I.P Neji/Hina.

Edited by Gravenimage, 18 December 2012 - 11:52 AM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#3 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 11:58 AM

I knew it, I knew it, I knew it --Click here to view--
I knew it. Just as I said the only way for Hinata to get development is if someone dies. And before you start with NH no, just no this moment isn't NH. It's just a good moment for Hinata that's all it is.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#4 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 12:01 PM

Well, now I'm more calm. To me this was all about Hyugas, especially Neji and how he freed himself from the fate and everything. As well, a nice parallel there with why do you this this? Because I was called a loser/genius.
Very nice, Kishi, very nice! But of course everyone saw NH... Jeez. Anyway...
And was that Sakura protecting Kakashi or evading those branches or it was just me? biggrin.gif

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#5 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 12:06 PM

It wasn't as bad as most people on here were making it out to be. Neji was merely addressing the fact that Naruto now has two particular people protecting him with their lives which makes sense considering that both Hinata and Neji jumped in front of the projectiles in order to protect Naruto. But apart from that this chapter depicting Neji's final showing was kind of a letdown. I was expecting so much more from him considering how much hype he had amongst the K11 plus thanks to his connection with Naruto you'd think that he might have done more before dying. Sadly, I didn't really feel anything for his death. It's similar to the abrupt deaths that occurred in the final book of Harry Potter. The only one that I felt any sorrow for was Dobby.

We are definitely going to see a betrayal soon. Tobi is already acting contentious towards Madara and with the realization that Madara intends to sacrifice Tobi in order to resurrect himself you can be certain that Tobi will rebel.

Edited by Atheck, 18 December 2012 - 12:07 PM.

#6 Jake

Jake

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 12:17 PM

I really did see that one coming (I didn't read the spoiler thread), and like Gravenimage said there wasn't anything remotely NaruHina about this chapter, unless you want to count that they were within 10 feet of each other.

I find it amusing that the whole deal with the Hyuga clan is vastly more important to Neji's character then to Hinata, I guess that's why it didn't come up at all until now.

I'm gonna miss Neji though, but I don't know if it's just me but you'd think that Kishi kinda did him a little s****, I mean he really didn't do that much compared to others in this war and he didn't even appear in the last two chapters, I mean Kishi could have at least put him in the last to chapters

@Chatte: It wasn't just you.

HampESig_zpsfc7d2080.jpg

#7 Canadian_DJ

Canadian_DJ

The Justifier

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts
  • Interests:Honestly, western sakura haters are pathetic (if your wondering why I say western, its because thats where all the sakura haters are) they hate sakura for the stupidest reasons, makes me wonder if they even read the manga for anything besides illogically hating on her, and even more so if they even read the same manga. Seriously they really are blind if they think sakura isn't the most popular female character in naruto and has a huge fanbase in japan, kishimoto-sensie's main fanbase. Honsetly, they aren't true naruto fans because they're practically bashing the main heroine of the series who has had AMAZING and deep emotional development, both romace-wise , character-wise and-power wise, and the love interest, Haruno sakura, of the main hero, Uzumaki Naruto. That alone is an insult to kishimoto-sensie's work. Not to mention they rub off the japanese culture, which is important to know if you wanna 100% understand the details of the manga.

My hobbies are drawing, and reading awesome facts about anything I love! Oh and how could I forget, I love playing on my PS3, my favourite online game is Team Fortress 2, favourite character to play with is the scout! (Although I love all of 'em).
    Bless the PS2 era...and all those awesome games... (applause to you if you were part of that gaming age, jack and daxter, sly, spyro, crash etc.)

Posted 18 December 2012 - 12:18 PM

Man i got a lil teary with nejis death......man is he really dead...man thats juat sad....and did you guys see hinata? im definetly gonna see hinata losing her obsession for naruto and actually move on, you can even say hinata might begin to have something for neji, man kishi i LOVE YOU!! but atill...man..neji....:'(

edit: please keep chapter stuff in spoiler tags on first page. thx, trixie.

13080302030649702.gif~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    ナル~サク 4/3 The day he fell in love with her ♥ 豪傑 そて 婦 hero, great man and heroine, brave woman°°°★Official Top Ten overall NARUTO characters: 1. Kakashi 2.Naruto 3.Sasuke 4.Iruka 5.Shikamaru 6.Gaara 7.Sakura 8.Neji 9.Itachi 10.Lee★°°° <p>Best ofナル~サク

#8 Chucky-kun

Chucky-kun

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 12:19 PM

Insert small rant --Click here to view--
This was a NH moment, a NEJIHINA moment hehe, see what's did there? No? Ok.....

But anyways, maybe we'll see hinata not cry so much, because all I could see was hinata being kinda worthless again. So she better develop. And what happened to naruto's dislocated shoulder.

And finally, NEJI, respect. RIP

Btw this is now Lenten and kibahina, I loved how people were complaining about killing hinata to get rid of the narusaku love triangle, but it happened right here.
AND ANOTHER THING, we find out obito can use his body to rinne tensei someone. MORE FORESHADOWING

Edit:Canadian, spoiler tags please

Edited by Chucky-kun, 18 December 2012 - 12:20 PM.

c1a2d1a877.jpg

#9 TerrorKing

TerrorKing

Glorified lurker of the deep!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 12:20 PM

So the K11's plot shiels has now been officially lifted it seems. No one is safe anymore. It also seems like both Shikaku and Inoichi are truly dead.

I honestly don't really know how to feel about all this. Yeah, it is more realistic that some named characters would die in a war against such powerful opponents and not just nameless fodder, but this is just...sad.

As for the comment itself, I agree with Gravenimage that there doesn't really seem to be anything romantic about it. There could be, but if that was the case then I feel like it could have been more properly conveyed. Maybe it's just the biased NS fan in me speaking. I don't know. For now I'll just wait and see.

For me, this moment seems to have been the last piece of character development for Neji, since he has finally been able to show Naruto his gratitude for "freeing him" and he also got to fulfill his duty of protecting the main branch. As for Hinata, I also believe that she will have some sort of development from his. She's on her own now, so she also need to grow up and mature a bit.

I hate to say this, but this really makes me hope that Tsunade will actually die. It seems that the theme of these chapters is for Obito and Madara to cast the alliance into despair. If this is true then Tsunade's death will more than serve as Sakuara's "despair".

Obito and Madara's plan is...interesting. It really does seem like Obito doesn't care at all about this world anymore seeing as how he is prepared to give up his own body. I sense some serious betrayal coming up. wink.gif

Oh and watching the Naruto SD anime is going to be really sad after this chapter. sad.gif

Edited by TerrorKing, 18 December 2012 - 12:23 PM.

ragnorak-heavydose-500-2.jpg

Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die

Won't you run, live to fly,

fly to live, Aces high

#10 Chucky-kun

Chucky-kun

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 12:27 PM

Oh god, if some of think it could be vaguely nh, imagine the Naruhina fans, kishi why must you torture us so.

c1a2d1a877.jpg

#11 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 12:33 PM

Something else that was interesting --Click here to view--
Did anyone here take note of Naruto calling for a medic? Well we know of one who is very skilled at what she does and she would logically be the first person to respond to Naruto's cries for medical assistance. Plus we did get a panel of her avoiding the Mokuton this chapter so perhaps that's a hint for her future involvement? You gotta admit that she's been receiving more screen time than any of the other K11 members except the ones whom Kishi is directly addressing with their moments of glory.

Of course I'm talking about Sakura. Heh... To be honest I'm just relieved that the chapter wasn't as bleak as it was assumed to be.

#12 Chucky-kun

Chucky-kun

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 12:34 PM

QUOTE (Atheck @ Dec 18 2012, 11:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Did anyone here take note of Naruto calling for a medic? Well we know of one who is very skilled at what she does and she would logically be the first person to respond to Naruto's cries for medical assistance. Plus we did get a panel of her avoiding the Mokuton this chapter so perhaps that's a hint for her future involvement? You gotta admit that she's been receiving more screen time than any of the other K11 members except the ones whom Kishi is directly addressing with their moments of glory.

Of course I'm talking about Sakura. Heh... To be honest I'm just relieved that the chapter wasn't as bleak as it was assumed to be.

Tf2 reference lol

c1a2d1a877.jpg

#13 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 12:36 PM

QUOTE (Atheck @ Dec 18 2012, 12:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes, yes, I saw that as well. She was dodging Mokuton brenches like Tsunade instructed her to do. biggrin.gif So probably, indeed she'll get to Naruto in the next chapters. biggrin.gif

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#14 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 12:36 PM

QUOTE (Chucky-kun @ Dec 18 2012, 05:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh god, if some of think it could be vaguely nh, imagine the Naruhina fans, kishi why must you torture us so.

That's why it's best to ignore anything about NH or the fandom for the matter.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#15 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 12:37 PM

QUOTE (Atheck @ Dec 18 2012, 12:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

He said it was too late.
SK-303_image007.jpg

#16 Chucky-kun

Chucky-kun

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 12:39 PM

Everyone was worried about killing gai because of springtime of youth, but with NEJI dead what happens now? Speaking of which new chapter is out
http://mangastream.c..._lee/90176710/1

c1a2d1a877.jpg

#17 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 12:42 PM

Just saying Obito will sacrifice himself and ressurrect everyone with edo rinne tensei minus tsunade.
Kishi does not have balls to let them dead.
SK-303_image007.jpg

#18 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

QUOTE (Dαrkrєrsŧ @ Dec 18 2012, 07:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
He said it was too late.

Doesn't mean a medic won't rush over to try and assist anyway. It's not as if Naruto called out to say that it was too late.

#19 PhenixElite

PhenixElite

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,725 posts

My prediction --Click here to view--
Naruto or sakura will be killed by obito. After obito sees the reaction of sakura over narutos death(or narutos over sakura) he remembers how he felt after rins death and betrays madara in using his rinnegan rivive for naruto(or sakura), just like pain betrayed obito with using it on the village.
Will see i hope for something like that at least

ada_wong_signature_by_valxy-d5m0oa1.png

#20 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 12:44 PM

QUOTE (Atheck @ Dec 18 2012, 12:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Doesn't mean a medic won't rush over to try and assist anyway. It's not as if Naruto called out to say that it was too late.

Yes, kishi will ressurrect everyone he already give a hint.
SK-303_image007.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users