• Please log in to reply
185 replies to this topic

#141 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts
  • Interests:DBZ, naruto, pokemon, digimon, one piece, megaman, sonic, legend of zelda, yugioh,gurren lagann, transformers, kingdom hearts, yuyu hakusho, sword art online, tmnt, gundam.

Posted 09 December 2016 - 10:48 PM

Well like I said, I always hoped for it to crash and burn. My wish is coming true, but I know better. They will still keep it up  until the series lands them in the red, or completely loses in a popularity poll. Other than that, this news makes me :typing:  :lmao:  :kukuku: giddy. :fu:

you and me both 

tumblr_mba4mg4Ip61ryf7dio1_r1_500.gif

#142 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 11 December 2016 - 02:01 AM

Well there is a way to save it, first this whole Bolt thing and all that happened before it would need to die as would all the people like Narudo Sasuke and so on one for us who hated it to get a smile on their death but it would need to be done in away that shows Naruto kittened up and how bad he became cause of Sasuke and being with Hinata.

Next have both parties say and admit that they messed up and say why they did it like this. "We're sorry we did this to this story we just only cared about Hinata being happy and we put what we wanted our own needs over the story and plot, we're sorry for this and we know that us doing this was very unprofessional of us and that we shouldn't play favourites."

Next time if I took over I would set it back to just after Pain and before they found out about Sasuke being in the Akatsuki now there will be many changes from there and here is what I have so far,

1: No child of prophecy that would be cut out and change to more like warnings and so on.
2: No reincarnation BS for Naruto and Sasuke we all know that was just so Sasuke would live that is gone.
3: Madara will stay the last Villian
4: Sasuke would die either as a villian or die in a way that Darth Vader did.
5: Naruto and Sakura get together/Naruto is also a good father as well
6: Neji lives and takes over the clan as he would be better leader.
7: Naruto and Sasuke's god powers will not last and are just temp
8: All of Naruto friends go to kill Sasuke/Some may die to show how far Sasuke has gone.
9: Kushina and is brought back in the war and fights Sakura/Sakura may get some new jutsu and a talk with Kushina as well.
10: Sakura get slug sage mode and better treatmeant as well and will stand by Narutos side and shows she loves him.
11: Better back story for Obito to show why he is the way he is, even going as far to say would Naruto be the same if Sakura was killed.

There is more but that is what I have on the top of my head right now.

Well say and good changes have hinata die to sasuke, have sasuke die like the dog he is keep him a straight villain. You mean kabuto would bring kushina back as an enemy or would orochimaru bring her back with minato. Slug sage mode sounds awesome for Sakura and her standing by naruto's side. Ya get rid of that child of prophecy or the indra and asura revelation cause those things go nowhere. How about not having madara get the tentails cause that's the point of the war.

#143 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 11 December 2016 - 02:11 AM

Indeed Tricks. But unfortunately "Burrito" is just a rehash of Naruto with none of the heart and the conflicts and backstories don't make sense. Even disregarding the pairings, do you have the slightest bit of feeling to root for these contrived brats or their parents who had their character developments nuked and rendered pointless? :down:  :confused:

They're soft rebooting naruto were everything in naruto happened but their redoing everything for bolt but unlike the force awakens this sucks. Them redoing this is like Halloween 7 were was pretty showing how the characters were like the original characters and shoving in reference to the original it's not it's own movie.

#144 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 11 December 2016 - 02:14 AM

you and me both 
https://wwpw.youtube...h?v=8dAUYAg8mAQ

Nice work on the tfs popo laugh also all the people in naruto to do was call him and marada and Sasuke boom both dead. Why this series just die already is their anyone whom still cares about it and the nh fans and ss fandom can't keep saving this.

#145 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 12 December 2016 - 07:12 PM

Anything related to Naruto is failing.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#146 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 12 December 2016 - 07:41 PM

Ready for the exciting last chapter of the year!?

#147 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 12 December 2016 - 08:33 PM

400k is pretty good number on its own, but it's a decrease for a sequel of once 1 million copy seller.

But I agree that the true number is the first 2 volume of the original story.

I think with that kind of number, burito will keep produce since 400k is a big and profitable number.

#148 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 12 December 2016 - 09:30 PM

Again. It is cost versus profit. if the loss is greater than the profit it's a bomb, no matter how nice the number seems at first

Edited by Phantom_999, 15 December 2016 - 12:46 AM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#149 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 12 December 2016 - 10:19 PM

It should be lucky that it is adversitied on WSJ, the biggest magazine in Japan (at least in manga department wise). Otherwise, some wouldn't even know. But I can't say Volume 2 decrease doesn't mean anything because look at Super. Not only it has anime to be technically first, but the second sold more than first. So the excuse isn't valid for Boruto.

But don't worry. It will continue on...unless the sales goes really bad next time.

Edited by TouKen4Life3g, 12 December 2016 - 10:20 PM.

#150 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 13 December 2016 - 02:01 AM

rocci we have been over this, several time in fact. 'Yes, whatever Boruto is selling is fine for any average manga But the expectations for it are so high because it is the sequel to one of Shueisha biggest international sellers. That anything other then incredibly high sales means it failing in the eyes of the executives.'

It should be lucky that it is adversities on WSJ, the biggest magazine in Japan (at least in manga department wise). Otherwise, some wouldn't even know. But I can't say Volume 2 decrease doesn't mean anything because look at Super. Not only it has anime to be technically first, but the second sold more than first. So the excuse isn't valid for Boruto.

But don't worry. It will continue on...unless the sales goes really bad next time.

The main reason it has survive despite everything else says that someone high up in the staff or the executives was backing the editors attempts of controlling the manga. Now that it failing since basically the implementation of what they were supporting. They have taken its success very personally (obviously not kishi since he seems to be emotionally done with the manga now), and refuses to let it die out of pride.

Also remember it chapter 8 I know we have been using topic for chapter 6 to talk but it's chapter 8 coming up.

#151 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,114 posts
  • Interests:Nothing.....somthing.....dunno.......

Posted 17 December 2016 - 08:10 AM

So Bolt is getting anime in 2017! :sick: :down:

https://twitter.com/...004673813970944

Yp330yZ.gif

#152 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 17 December 2016 - 04:03 PM

Yeah, but who's watching? I'm not.

#153 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 17 December 2016 - 04:24 PM

Yeah, but who's watching? I'm not.

Not me. Too busy writing season 2 of my Naruto AU  :pinch:

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#154 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 17 December 2016 - 09:44 PM

EXACTLY.................. :smile: More important things to do

#155 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 18 December 2016 - 02:22 AM

The last time I saw shippuden was back at the Pain arc (yeah THAT long). I dropped it after I saw the crappy Pain/Naruto fight since Pierot wasted their budget on the good graphics for their boob goddess confession (which I still find it completely worthless to do so because they should have use the best graphics and effects on the fight instead of a stupid suicide confession). If I stopped watching the Naruto anime years ago what makes you think I'm going to waste my time watching the Boruto anime??? Heck I haven't seen the Last (and never will) .Nor I'm going to bother reading the Boruto manga. There are WAY better anime and manga out there. 

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#156 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 18 December 2016 - 02:55 AM

The last time I saw shippuden was back at the Pain arc (yeah THAT long). I dropped it after I saw the crappy Pain/Naruto fight since Pierot wasted their budget on the good graphics for their boob goddess confession (which I still find it completely worthless to do so because they should have use the best graphics and effects on the fight instead of a stupid suicide confession). If I stopped watching the Naruto anime years ago what makes you think I'm going to waste my time watching the Boruto anime??? Heck I haven't seen the Last (and never will) .Nor I'm going to bother reading the Boruto manga. There are WAY better anime and manga out there.

Good cause your not missing much with the last it's the worst movie I've ever seen of all time and I watched Robocop 3 and Charlie and chocolate factory from Tim Burton ya the last is worst then those two hell the live action resident evil movies are better than the last, bolt is not worth anyone's time he is so unlikable and annoying and they have to give him the overused daddy issues cliche. Ya the animation on the pain could have been better but no using their budget on hinata is probably the biggest waste of money next to a lock of Justin beiber' s hair going for $40,000. Really that confess had no payoff, sakura could have saved naruto with having him go six tails and nearly kill everyone unlike hinata who triggered him going six-tails and endangering everyone that and hinata should have died or put so damaged sakura couldn't heal her since hinata is a glass cannon and can't tank heavy hits.

#157 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 19 December 2016 - 12:31 PM

Oh God please just kill me now please I beg of you just so I don't have to put up with this BS anymore of kittening bolt.

#158 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 19 December 2016 - 12:45 PM

Oh God please just kill me now please I beg of you just so I don't have to put up with this BS anymore of kittening bolt.

Again does anyone still care about this just ignore it and stay on here to get info on this cause naruto now and when it ended has been a waste of time. Who is demanding seeing bolt and his daddy issues?

#159 rikakim94

rikakim94

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 19 December 2016 - 09:23 PM

Again does anyone still care about this just ignore it and stay on here to get info on this cause naruto now and when it ended has been a waste of time. Who is demanding seeing bolt and his daddy issues?

Tbh no one cares about naruto anymore the fandom is borderline dead...

#160 rikakim94

rikakim94

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 19 December 2016 - 09:26 PM

You know what i find the hinata fanservice to be VERY awkward in hindsight and it leaves a bitter feeling since hinatas popularity is what killed the naruto fandom for good. :ermm:  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users