BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,355 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 20 October 2017 - 08:50 PM

Sakura's reaction to it was just as priceless.

*Sighs* Why did you let it all go awry, Kishimoto?

Is it sad That I think this scene has the best animation in Naruto ever?

#46242 Kagomaru

Kagomaru

I will be your Light when you're in the Dark

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
  • Interests:English/Greek literature, psychology, golfing, anime/manga, and video games.

OTPs:
    NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)
    SoKai (Sora x Kairi)
    Kataang (Aang x Katara)
    GoChi (Goku x Chichi)
    NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)
    LuNa (Luffy x Nami)
    IchiRuki (Ichigo x Rukia)
    CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)
    TouKen (Touka x Kaneki)
    EreMika(Eren x Mikasa)
    AruAni (Armin x Annie)
    Gourrina (Gourry x Lina)
    KenKao (Kenshin x Kaoru)
    InuKag (Inuyasha x Kagome)
    Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)
    Sonamy (Sonic x Amy)
    Akizuka (Akira x Shizuka)
    Asaden (Denji x Asa)

Posted 20 October 2017 - 09:04 PM

Is it sad That I think this scene has the best animation in Naruto ever?

No, and that's exactly why I've "watched" majority of Naruto Shippuden-post Pain through Cyberconnect's Ninja Storm games instead of the anime. 

Light and Shadow are the only static creations of this universe. 

#46243 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 20 October 2017 - 09:13 PM

I have always thought the scarf was a ploy to get girls into crafting something to wear to the movie. That's why they forced those weird knitting scenes into a ninja movie. I really think they were trying to start a little fad. Especially when I saw the photo-op of them all wearing the red scarf. It just reeked of a gimmick. Thankfully, I don't think it caught on too much. 

Not like Hestia's string from Dungeon ni Deai o Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darō ka? / Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?   lol

The huge difference is, as you said, it seemed very obvious with The Last with how they basically kept trying to shove it down peoples' throats with the constant show.

Hestia's string was just...there...it was subtle enough in that it wasn't a hugely prominent thing, but it stood out just enough that it still caught peoples' eye, then soon enough, it just explodes into a trend for a while.

2e5.gif

#46244 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 21 October 2017 - 12:00 AM

Throughout the entire movie we see her bent over that thing stitching it, thinking about Naruto more times than being vocal about saving Hanabi.

She has a fixation on the scarf, on completing it, and the person she's completing it for, so yes, she does.

God knows what imaginary folder you pulled that one out of. 

Where does it explicitly say so? She's stitching it for Naruto, simple. Red-thread of fate and all that. Did you make The Last or something???

Didn't Hinata also say that she was a bad sister in the movie all because she didn't care about her sister enough and cared more about the scarf? I remember reading that somewhere with Naruto saying "No, you're not a bad person." I thought I remember this. I only saqw the movie once and that was hard to sit through. I pirated it and I still wanted my money back.

Yes....yes, you are Hinata. You have always been a bad person. Maybe not as bad as Sasuke, but definitly a selfishly bad person. Did you even care about what Naruto felt or did you just want attention?

It is always funny how proenders ignore and say that Hinata was never selfish only to be shown that she called herself selfish.
33tlzt2.jpg

Edited by James S Cassidy, 21 October 2017 - 12:11 AM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#46245 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 21 October 2017 - 12:16 AM

Didn't Hinata also say that she was a bad sister in the movie all because she didn't care about her sister enough and cared more about the scarf? I remember reading that someone where with Naruto saying "No, you're not a bad person." I thought I remember this. I only saqw the movie once and that was hard to sit through. I pirated it and I still wanted my money back.

Yes....yes, you are Hinata. You have always been a bad person. Maybe not as bad as Sasuke, but definitly a selfishly bad person. Did you even care about what Naruto felt or did you just want attention?

It is always funny how proenders ignore and say that Hinata was never selfish only to be shown that she called herself selfish.
33tlzt2.jpg

Hinata's "need" to confess because of her lack of faith and thinking that everyone was now doomed with Naruto pinned nearly lead to the destruction of the shinobi world. Because of her "death", Naruto ended up nearly committing suicide over his guilt (notice how "guilt" with Naruto tends to be associated A LOT when it involves Hinata?) at not being able to protect someone right in front of him (so, by extension, questioning his own ability to protect ANYONE) by releasing Kurama from the seal, and as we saw, even Pein wasn't able to hold him back, and after Pein's final body was gone, no doubt Kurama would have turned his wrath onto what was left of Konoha and the people in revenge for his sealing into Naruto (and no one there anywhere near strong or skilled enough to stop him), which would have made everyone's efforts, including Naruto's, pointless, then Kurama would probably go on to just wreck havoc until there was nothing left.

All because of that selfishness, but pro-enders always try to deny it all.

2e5.gif

#46246 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,248 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 21 October 2017 - 12:38 AM

Lol they would just call us Salty its all they can do now after all, or be kittens.

I mean we all know Naruto sucks ass big time, but oh well sooner or latter this manga shall die and no one will rememeber it other than the trash that it is.

To be far I do kill her off in my stories I can tell you if you like but this does mean you will be getting light spoliers on the story.

I'd like to hear your ideas for hinata's deaths.

#46247 Catra

Catra

Outlaw Gunslinging marksmen

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts
  • Interests:AU narusaku, mortal kombat, balto, lion king, rudolph,

Posted 21 October 2017 - 02:39 AM

so some bimbo on youtube told me "japan loves kaguya cuz muh lore" XD

#46248 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,905 posts

Posted 21 October 2017 - 02:56 AM

Hinata's "need" to confess because of her lack of faith and thinking that everyone was now doomed with Naruto pinned nearly lead to the destruction of the shinobi world. Because of her "death", Naruto ended up nearly committing suicide over his guilt (notice how "guilt" with Naruto tends to be associated A LOT when it involves Hinata?) at not being able to protect someone right in front of him (so, by extension, questioning his own ability to protect ANYONE) by releasing Kurama from the seal, and as we saw, even Pein wasn't able to hold him back, and after Pein's final body was gone, no doubt Kurama would have turned his wrath onto what was left of Konoha and the people in revenge for his sealing into Naruto (and no one there anywhere near strong or skilled enough to stop him), which would have made everyone's efforts, including Naruto's, pointless, then Kurama would probably go on to just wreck havoc until there was nothing left.

All because of that selfishness, but pro-enders always try to deny it all.

And besides guilt being consistent for Naruto when Hinata is involved, her lack of faith in his abilities is common in that too; how she was when he took on Kiba, her wanting Naruto to give up when Neji hit him with the 8 Trigrams 64 Palms in the Chunin Exams before she began to pass out from her wounds, her overreaction to Obito as Tobi kicking Naruto and how Sakura told her to focus on Obito, this, as well as her recklessness to try to "protect" Naruto that got Neji killed

#46249 thelordofspace72

thelordofspace72

Light Paladin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 21 October 2017 - 05:24 AM

But Naruto was able to avoid the attack using the speed of his body. This is incomprehensible.

Edited by thelordofspace72, 21 October 2017 - 05:24 AM.

#46250 thelordofspace72

thelordofspace72

Light Paladin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 21 October 2017 - 05:27 AM

I mean the incoming missiles from the ten tails. that how hit neji

Edited by thelordofspace72, 21 October 2017 - 05:28 AM.

#46251 thelordofspace72

thelordofspace72

Light Paladin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 21 October 2017 - 05:32 AM

well. in my opinion naruto could avoid it. 

#46252 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 21 October 2017 - 12:26 PM

By the story, Hinata was a trash of Hyuuga even her smaller sister was better at clan techniques, Neji, who was genius, suddenly didn't used kaiten to shield himself AND 2wordsgirl, but jumped as meat shiled. G8 writing right there. Ah, silly, I forgot that Kishimoti needed cupid. Muh money talks.

I wonder who would be a cupid if Kishimoto (oh a great writer) had chosen NS? Sasuke? Sai? Tonton? 

Edited by NarutoUzumaki01, 21 October 2017 - 12:35 PM.

#46253 lupina

lupina

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 21 October 2017 - 01:16 PM

By the story, Hinata was a trash of Hyuuga even her smaller sister was better at clan techniques, Neji, who was genius, suddenly didn't used kaiten to shield himself AND 2wordsgirl, but jumped as meat shiled. G8 writing right there. Ah, silly, I forgot that Kishimoti needed cupid. Muh money talks.

I wonder who would be a cupid if Kishimoto (oh a great writer) had chosen NS? Sasuke? Sai? Tonton? 

NS wouldn't need a cupid, they already established a strong bond  :th_yeah:

"We live in a world that is so quick to convince us to ignore our feelings. Feeling stressed? Get a massage. Feeling angry? Go to the bar with your friends and blow off steam. Feeling lonely? Meet someone in cyberspace and have a conversation on the computer. Depressed? Take a pill. Anxiety? Take 2 pills. Feeling happy? Well, by George, don’t talk about that because no one likes a bragger. Same with being sad, no one likes a Debbie Downer. But, heaven FORBID, that you actually TALK about your feelings and process them in a healthy way."

- Amy Cassidy

#46254 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 21 October 2017 - 01:20 PM

By the story, Hinata was a trash of Hyuuga even her smaller sister was better at clan techniques, Neji, who was genius, suddenly didn't used kaiten to shield himself AND 2wordsgirl, but jumped as meat shiled. G8 writing right there. Ah, silly, I forgot that Kishimoti needed cupid. Muh money talks.

Despite being not a good way for NS, let's continue the list of the cupid characters and the potential cupid characters for NS :

Sasuke, Sai, Yamato, Tsunade, Kushina's spirit, reincarnated Minato, Kakashi, Konohamaru, a still alive Jiraiya, a still alive Nagato, a still alive Yahiko, a still alive Konan, Obito, a still alive Rin, Lee, Ino, Hinata if she had ever got the chance to move on, Iruka... and I think there are still other / potential characters.

But, for the sake of a shoehorned side character, it's fine to include this way instead of every other better suitable ways. So, throw the cupid cousin and tadaaa... Another resulting two inconsistencies of Naruto could have dodge a stick and Neji could have countered a stick.

#46255 ThroughWithLove

ThroughWithLove

Illustrious Tap Dancer

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 21 October 2017 - 01:37 PM

Sai initially as alluded to in chapters 457-458 then ultimately Sasuke and Hinata as a means giving their blessing and indicating to the fans that there are no hard feelings (not that this would be needed for Sasuke).

Posted Image

Behold! Akame ga Kill's True Canon Pairing!

#46256 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 21 October 2017 - 02:16 PM

Despite being not a good way for NS, let's continue the list of the cupid characters and the potential cupid characters for NS :

Sasuke, Sai, Yamato, Tsunade, Kushina's spirit, reincarnated Minato, Kakashi, Konohamaru, a still alive Jiraiya, a still alive Nagato, a still alive Yahiko, a still alive Konan, Obito, a still alive Rin, Lee, Ino, Hinata if she had ever got the chance to move on, Iruka... and I think there are still other / potential characters.

But, for the sake of a shoehorned side character, it's fine to include this way instead of every other better suitable ways. So, throw the cupid cousin and tadaaa... Another resulting two inconsistencies of Naruto could have dodge a stick and Neji could have countered a stick.

It's my joke at supposed moment for a supposedly canon pairing that didn't result in anything at all, just pictured Hinata even worse than she was. Poor Neji, he never saw what Naruto proimised him, nothing changed in clans system, even more Naruto indeed WAS a fate's favorit boy so he DID survived because it was told he will, and Neji indeed served his only purpose as fodder meat. 

For NS "cupid" at best would give his seat at Ichiraku, or live them alone while bringing matter about relationships of any kind. But consistent writing isn't Kishimoto's strong side.

Sai initially as alluded to in chapters 457-458 then ultimately Sasuke and Hinata as a means giving their blessing and indicating to the fans that there are no hard feelings (not that this would be needed for Sasuke).

As Sasuke even cared what Sakura wanted or feeled in any part of story. Same with Hinata, she never asked Naruto anything, even her "confession" isn't adressed in story, so we can say that Naruto due to Kurama's rage just forgot it. No need for those two in this scenario at all, lmao.

Edited by NarutoUzumaki01, 21 October 2017 - 02:18 PM.

#46257 ThroughWithLove

ThroughWithLove

Illustrious Tap Dancer

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 21 October 2017 - 07:29 PM

For NS "cupid" at best would give his seat at Ichiraku, or live them alone while bringing matter about relationships of any kind. But consistent writing isn't Kishimoto's strong side.
As Sasuke even cared what Sakura wanted or feeled in any part of story. Same with Hinata, she never asked Naruto anything, even her "confession" isn't adressed in story, so we can say that Naruto due to Kurama's rage just forgot it. No need for those two in this scenario at all, lmao.

When I said 'need', I simply mean in terms of offering an olive branch to the respective fanbases of those characters. More in particular to the more crazed Hinata fans out there who believe it would've been the most evil and cruel thing ever for Hinata not to end up with Naruto despite her love for him.  :roll:

Posted Image

Behold! Akame ga Kill's True Canon Pairing!

#46258 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts
  • Interests:DBZ, naruto, pokemon, digimon, one piece, megaman, sonic, legend of zelda, yugioh,gurren lagann, transformers, kingdom hearts, yuyu hakusho, sword art online, tmnt, gundam.

Posted 21 October 2017 - 09:41 PM

just got home from fayetteville comic con, got chris sabat's autograph

IMG_20171021_145240.jpg

I asked him about the goku black arc, he says they're working on the english dub of it right now. can't wait for it to be dubbed.

Edited by ultranx, 21 October 2017 - 09:43 PM.

tumblr_mba4mg4Ip61ryf7dio1_r1_500.gif

#46259 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,248 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 21 October 2017 - 10:24 PM

just got home from fayetteville comic con, got chris sabat's autograph

IMG_20171021_145240.jpg
I asked him about the goku black arc, he says they're working on the english dub of it right now. can't wait for it to be dubbed.

I'm more hyped for the Universal survival arc with kale, jirin.

#46260 Catra

Catra

Outlaw Gunslinging marksmen

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts
  • Interests:AU narusaku, mortal kombat, balto, lion king, rudolph,

Posted 21 October 2017 - 10:57 PM

only thing im hyped for DB wise is fighterz.

8 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 6 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook (2)