178 replies to this topic

#41 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 12:15 PM

Let's not forget the s*tty Indian Drama's.

I know I am enjoying myself taking the mickey out of the SS fans but I feel sorry for them, they got screwed over more than we did. Atleast for us we got stabbed in the front, we got told what to expect at the end, SS fans were led to beleive that SS was actually a thing, that Sasuke was an absent father but an absent father who came to visit his family, they just got shafted royally here.

There is no one who can deny that Kishi is not Grade A scumbag that will blatently lie to his fans to their faces, he said in his interview that he thought Sakura and Sasuke would work but this clearly shows that in the fifteen years in between they've spent as much time together as they did after the first time skip. He talked about them having more children, a fat lie.

No one can deny it now, Kishi ruined all three of his charactors, to make more money, he wanted to create more drama to sell more units.

Doesn't it produce by Bollywood?

Yeah kishi is just a drama author. But it's not a good drama that he created, but a kitten one. No wonder people straching their head when they this manga.

Not even slam dunk do this.

#42 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 12:25 PM

Doesn't it produce by Bollywood?

Yeah kishi is just a drama author. But it's not a good drama that he created, but a sh*tty one. No wonder people straching their head when they this manga.

Not even slam dunk do this.

Trust me, Indian Drama's are a whole different breed, The majority consist of the daughter in law of the family going through many hardships, and she has to deal with it, until she can turn the in-laws around. Bollywood movies are not really that bad anymore, the women usually have careers, they are independant and have an attitude, they don't sucumt to the hero just because he is rich or pretty like evey single female that met Sasuke in the manga.

iAnby7W.gif

#43 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 12:25 PM

Hey guys, please continue posting here instead — Naruto Gaiden — as it's the older thread. That way we don't have two threads on the same subject. I'll merge these two threads later on.

#44 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 12:34 PM

Does anyone find it strange, we've had two whole chapters of Boruto trying to spend time with Naruto and not a single panel with him and Hinata?  In fact except for Sakura who is the only parent, not a single child was seen with their mother they were all with the father.

The world according to Kishi, married women are not allowed out of the kitchen.

Hey guys, please continue posting here instead — Naruto Gaiden — as it's the older thread. That way we don't have two threads on the same subject. I'll merge these two threads later on.

But isn't it the norm to start a new thread every new chapter that gets released? I thought the Gaiden was about theories on what might happen, and we would go back to the old system of a new thread every new chapter.

Edited by harry4e, 23 April 2015 - 12:36 PM.

iAnby7W.gif

#45 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 12:41 PM

@harry
It's seem like a weekly drama in other country.
You know, a female character (usually poor & ordinary) meet a handsome rich guy and fall in love but family doesn't like it and then some jealous rival try to ruin her life and usually the girl turnout to be from a rich family and then become beautiful and married the guy while the guy family love the girl and the rival make peace with her. And they live happily ever after.
Ofc there are variation.

Well, I think the reason why it focus on father because target demographic and the main character is male.

#46 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 01:29 PM

Sarada I feel for you, Ironically you have become Kikitten's demise, not only did you pointed out the flaw logic of ninjas, but you also pointed out the garbage of all...of...this...Too bad you will be retconed latter into a damsel in distress...or Boruto's token chick, cause you know..."main character"

So, what have we got here...with this jewel of a gem...Not only did Naruto failed to feel proud of his kid for outsmarting him, we also realize he has 1/3 of a brain, and failed to see the obvious...kittening feet!

What is Sasuke's supposed job that has made him failed to see his kid and his supposed "wife"? I supposed cause now that is on doubt...no family, no wedding, not even a pregnancy photo...the supposed photo is a fake....yeah...

And now for the elephant in the room...Sakura...Oh Sakura Sakura Sakura...are you seriously telling me that, you don't know if the "supposed" father to your child, your "supposed" husband wore glasses. Cause I suppose, that should be one of the few things that you should know, before you took him to bed you...(Calm yourself, if you keep going, you will not only anger the Sakura fans in this forum, but also break the no bashing law.)

Here is how I feel in the form of a gif.

2336398_o.gif

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#47 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 01:50 PM

But isn't it the norm to start a new thread every new chapter that gets released? I thought the Gaiden was about theories on what might happen, and we would go back to the old system of a new thread every new chapter.

Ah...you know, that's a really good thought. I too had always assumed we'd start a new thread, till I realized we had a older catch-all thread. But yes it's always nice to have dedicated chapter threads with the link at the beginning. And the need for that (an easy place to find the chapter links) will only increase as the chapter numbers grow. 

So maybe I'll leave this one open and just change the title to better reflect that it's a chapter thread. And we'll see how it goes. Just don't want things to be too confusing.

But I think having a chapter thread and a general discussion thread is ok for now. If it gets too messy or redundant, then maybe we'll merge the two. 

So...I take back what I said earlier - I won't be merging the two topics after all. Chat away!!  :D

edit: changed title

#48 Popuri

Popuri

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,393 posts
  • Interests:Sequel of Final Mission Status!

Posted 23 April 2015 - 01:56 PM

I shouldn't read it. My stomach feels weird now :cry:

Even a rock has something it can be used for. There's a way for them to shine that even a jewel can't compare to - Sakamochi Tatsuma :lulz:

#49 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,431 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 02:01 PM

Did you read it?!

#50 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 02:01 PM

Thankfully, I'm only reading one chapter.

#51 questdrivencollie

questdrivencollie

trainer of ninja hounds

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts
  • Interests:Art, music, anime & manga, animals, dog training & behavior

"If I stumble, take a tumble
    Go ahead serve me another
    And if I fall I’ll give it my all
    ‘Cause the fall is half the fight "

Posted 23 April 2015 - 02:05 PM

Yup, exactly what we said. We didn't get a real ending because the series wasn't really ending. This is why nothing was resolved.
tumblr_inline_nt19in1cWl1sat1vz_540_zpsd
"Don't ever turn me loose
Even when I turn my back"
~Relient K

#52 Popuri

Popuri

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,393 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 02:07 PM

Did you read it?!

I did because I was curios to read how much this had ruined. It's soooooooooooooo ruined, btw. You have read the screenshots from tumblr that have been posted in The Great Nrt Discussion, right? Nah, :facepalm:

Even a rock has something it can be used for. There's a way for them to shine that even a jewel can't compare to - Sakamochi Tatsuma :lulz:

#53 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,431 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 02:09 PM

I did because I was curios to read how much this had ruined. It's soooooooooooooo ruined, btw. You have read the screenshots from tumblr that have been posted in The Great Nrt Discussion, right? Nah, :facepalm:

:ermm:

Well, now Kishimoto started new game.

#54 Popuri

Popuri

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,393 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 02:13 PM

:ermm:

Well, now Kishimoto started new game.

You didn't read it? Good thing? I can read it for you. But excuse me I need to calm myself. My stomach feels unwell. :cry:

#55 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,431 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 02:14 PM

You didn't read it? Good thing? I can read it for you. But excuse me I need to calm myself. My stomach feels unwell. :cry:

I didn't "read" it, just went through.

#56 Popuri

Popuri

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,393 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 02:15 PM

I see.

#57 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 02:16 PM

Wow. Lol. I woke up all tired, read it, and just laughed. I rushed my breakfast and setup to record. Then I went to work, still laughing, though my excuse would be I'm listening to a podcast with good humor.

What did I just read...

#58 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 02:18 PM

Wow. Lol. I woke up all tired, read it, and just laughed. I rushed my breakfast and setup to record. Then I went to work, still laughing, though my excuse would be I'm listening to a podcast with good humor.

What did I just read...

Sounds like a nice morning 

Mine was quite like that hahahaha 

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#59 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 02:19 PM

Sounds like a nice morning 

Mine was quite like that hahahaha 

I needed this. This got me hyped for today.

#60 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 02:19 PM

I don't know I've read it multiple times already, I thought I'd feel physically sick reading it, but the chapter is so bad it doesn't feel that bad to me. It's like reading a really bad fanfic writen by a 11 year old, who'se never written a story before, andthey are still mastering the art of writing the English language.

iAnby7W.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users