http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/558 enjoy

#2 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 05:07 PM

It was awesome but I can see certain fans arguing now that Naruto saved Hinata (they're going to be saying that Naruto really loves her and all of that....)

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#3 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 05:09 PM

Good chapter. --Click here to view--
Loved Dan's monologue about Naruto. I'm kinda hoping Dan might be able to be strong enough to break ET after talking with Naruto and finding out he was the one who inherited the necklace (even though it's destroyed now)

I'm sure that would really put Dan's soul to rest and it would certainly be very touching. Also liked seeing Naruto showing some leadership qualities here too. Also, about Oonoki, I think he might ask about Naruto next chapter, something like "you seem familiar, have we met before??" only to interrupted by Muu.

As for the pairing stuff.... uhhh.... yeah, take it as you will. sweatdrop.gif

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#4 Anguyen92

Anguyen92

Loving hockey games and Hard Rock Music

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts
  • Interests:Reading forums, and listening to hard rock/alt rock music.

Posted 04 October 2011 - 05:16 PM

OH BABY!!!!! YES!!!!! Sorry about that. Well, we all got we have been waiting for. One of Naruto's clones caught finally got to Sakura, now we shall see what will happen afterwards as well as with everyone else. As for the end of the chapter, ehhhhh, like the above post, take as you will. Should be an exciting follow-up.

Edited by Anguyen92, 04 October 2011 - 05:16 PM.

abiiisig8.jpg

whatcolor_iswhite.jpg

#5 Greed-Sama

Greed-Sama

The Last Man

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 05:27 PM

Key thing... --Click here to view--
To remember is, Naruto still used the honorific of -chan to Sakura. Pairing war or not, Hinata isn't given that same treatment. It also means that Naruto doesn't harbor any negative feelings against Sakura for the whole confession incident like most other fans try to demonstrate.

75b28593-b271-4fcc-ab30-b8457d3f9708_zps

#6 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 05:34 PM

to be expected... --Click here to view--
He's not going to put one ship in without the other. Ever. Not until the very end.

And it was pretty tricky of Kishimoto putting the good stuff in on an auspicious date instead of a chapter number or character birthday. You'd have to be a pretty hardcore fan to remember that this would be an anniversary issue. Bet no one will forget now!

Still, glad Sakura got saved without looking like the damsel-in-distress. Wonder if that is a correct translation of his words? "You don't look hurt" could also be "You look like you're ok." And how funny would that be if Naruto saved her with a cheesy pick-up line like "Hey babe, lookin' good!"

edit: And those white zetsus sure have Sakura figured out. They are really going for the psychological manipulation to get to her, not just using brute force. I bet Kabuto has sighted her as a target.

Just looked at the panel again, and both nins are going straight for her, disregarding Shizune and the big dude. So I bet those Zetsus infiltrated with their specific target as Sakura. (Which makes sense, of course, because of Kabuto's info on her.) So she'll probably have more to come.

Last edit: do my eyes decieve me? Is that Sakura behind Naruto on the last page, getting ready to follow him into battle? boogie.gif

Edited by tricksie, 04 October 2011 - 05:49 PM.

#7 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 04 October 2011 - 05:59 PM

Great chapter, and it was nice to see Naruto finally reunite with Sakura after so many chapters apart, and it shows that Kishimoto was playing to both the NaruSaku and NaruHina fans this chapter since he ended up saving both, so he's trying to make both fandoms happy although I can't wait to see what Naruto and Sakura do, though I know it won't be romantic, it will still be nice to see them together, and I just got to wonder what Kabuto is up too, that scene at the end didn't exactly end on a good note, things are definitely going to heat up now.

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#8 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 06:11 PM

I don't expect anything coming from Naruto and Sakura encounter apart from perhaps an friendly chat, Kishimoto never gave more then subtle development for them so far, so I don't really expect things to change now. BTW, those guys ganging up on Hinata at the end, were they all Zetsu clones, or normal guys thinking she is a clone?

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

#9 Kuraudo

Kuraudo

Dattebayo!

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 207 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, Art (Photoshop, Drawing, Painting etc.), Manga, Anime, Hardware & Software genius, Tennis, Music... :)

Posted 04 October 2011 - 06:14 PM

Great chapter like always. I really enjoyed to see Naruto's fighting and helping out. Again, he saves Sakura! Lol. And the funniest thing in that chapter was Kiba statement - He smells... differently than usual. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Edited by Kuraudo, 04 October 2011 - 06:16 PM.

#10 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 04 October 2011 - 06:14 PM

Awesome chapter Naruto finally is at the medical camp. I laughed at Ino yelling out Naruto's name. Sakura's expresion when she saw Naruto was what I was expecting. Im okay with Naruto saving Hinata seeing how he did say he was going to all the fronts in the battle to see who the white zetsu are. Also I like how Dan got to see Naruto and compare him to Tsunade's brother and himself. Looks like we might have a NaruSaku moment coming up soon I hope.

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#11 Living Lavish

Living Lavish

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 799 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 06:17 PM

QUOTE (Fyuria'sLeo @ Oct 4 2011, 07:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Awesome chapter Naruto finally is at the medical camp. I laughed at Ino yelling out Naruto's name. Sakura's expresion when she saw Naruto was what I was expecting. Im okay with Naruto saving Hinata seeing how he did say he was going to all the fronts in the battle to see who the white zetsu are. Also I like how Dan got to see Naruto and compare him to Tsunade's brother and himself. Looks like we might have a NaruSaku moment coming up soon I hope.

another NS moment is invitable at this point.

#12 RedDelicious

RedDelicious

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 558 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 06:28 PM

Good chapter --Click here to view--
At the very least, it answered the question I asked a few chapters ago: can Naruto's shadow clones make more clones? (Answer: yes) It looks like the real Naruto is with Bee, although that is not 100% confirmed.

Saying that Naruto saved Sakura is a bit strong. Let's say that he saved her a fight. I'm also curious if we get the double standard: Sakura is weak because she "needed" to be saved, while Hinata is "loved" because Naruto saved her. facepalm.png

If there are particularly obnoxious NH supporters, this chapter gave us two images to keep them quiet: page 18 ("Hinata" getting punched), and page 20 where Hinata collapses to the ground without putting up a fight.

#13 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 06:32 PM

QUOTE (Living Lavish @ Oct 4 2011, 02:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
another NS moment is invitable at this point.

But it may not be the NS moment that we're hoping for.... --Click here to view--
Naruto was suspiciously confident with his "Everything's going to be alright now" statement. And with Sakura following him off into battle, she would have a front-row seat if things turned bad. So Kishi might be setting the stage for another N/S moment, but not the one we've hoped for.

Kabuto's trump card has yet to be played, and this chapter had a pretty heavy focus on themes of love and loss: the zetsu man/wife tugging on Sakura's heartstrings, and the Dan/Nawaki with their heartbreaking link to Tsunade. What will Sakura do if Naruto gets pummeled in front of her, or worse is taken by Kabuto and she can't save him? So, I agree, an NS moment could certainly be in the future, it just might not be all nice and fluffy. Kishimoto has the ability to write some really tragic storylines, and so far he has kept those away from Naruto and Sakura. Can't wait to see what comes next!

Actually went back and reread the chapter a few times. I can't remember when the last time I did that!

#14 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 04 October 2011 - 06:41 PM

QUOTE (tricksie @ Oct 4 2011, 02:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
But it may not be the NS moment that we're hoping for.... --Click here to view--
Naruto was suspiciously confident with his "Everything's going to be alright now" statement. And with Sakura following him off into battle, she would have a front-row seat if things turned bad. So Kishi might be setting the stage for another N/S moment, but not the one we've hoped for.

Kabuto's trump card has yet to be played, and this chapter had a pretty heavy focus on themes of love and loss: the zetsu man/wife tugging on Sakura's heartstrings, and the Dan/Nawaki with their heartbreaking link to Tsunade. What will Sakura do if Naruto gets pummeled in front of her, or worse is taken by Kabuto and she can't save him? So, I agree, an NS moment could certainly be in the future, it just might not be all nice and fluffy. Kishimoto has the ability to write some really tragic storylines, and so far he has kept those away from Naruto and Sakura. Can't wait to see what comes next!

Actually went back and reread the chapter a few times. I can't remember when the last time I did that!

I would really like to see a tragic N.S moment to be honest, It would make it even more romantic when they are reunited again then we can get a fluff NaruSaku moment.

#15 Living Lavish

Living Lavish

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 799 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 06:53 PM

QUOTE (tricksie @ Oct 4 2011, 07:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well thats exactly what u mean. NS do have plenty of angst moments to tho.

something really bads gonna happen to Naruto, Kishi has been hinting at it for a while now.

i have feeling something like the OVA wil happen at some stage.

Edited by Living Lavish, 04 October 2011 - 07:06 PM.

#16 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 07:28 PM

Kishi you smart smart man! He is a genious making NaruSaku and NaruHina have a similar moment in this chapter, and now Hinata fans can see Hinata once again get no love feedbacks from naruto (well maybe "hi" is all they think they need to call it canon right now). Anyway, perhaps a small NaruSaku moment could happen, but it seems Kishi is going to let that happen in the end instead of now in the mist of battle. happy.gif

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#17 Insurrection

Insurrection

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 07:32 PM

Naruto to the Rescue --Click here to view--
I think the bottom line is Naruto reached everyone to save his friends while Kishi doesn't let anyone think he's forgotten their ship.

NH has Naruto apologizing then telling Hinata everything is alright.

NS has Naruto saving Sakura and grinning to her, asking is she's alreight and she doens't seem hurt.

Naruto you seem to have it in for the ladies you destined child you. (Channeling Inner Mel Brooks)

Well looks like the Shipping Wars are back on. Damnit....

Overall awesome action.

EXCEPT THAT TSUCHIKAGE ZOMBIE SUMMONING SOMTHING! OH GOD NO IT COULDN'T BE!!!

Edited by Insurrection, 04 October 2011 - 07:40 PM.

#18 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 07:41 PM

Well it's obvious now isn't it? Kishi-Sensie is going for a Harem Ending.

So we were right originall and all this time it really was just a clone? So wonder if that explains why the Rasen-Shurikan wasn't as effective against the Raikage...guess we'll never know.

Seriously the abilty to split yourself in half, literally, not via clone jutsu but actually spliting yourself in two...that's just plain wierd.

I'm hoping Tsunade is the one to face Dan, she never came to terms with his death, maybe now she can finally say goodbye.

Wonder who the person kabuto summoned is? Mito Uzumaki? Kushina Uzumaki? or who we thought originally Madara/His younger brother?

iAnby7W.gif

#19 Living Lavish

Living Lavish

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 799 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 07:52 PM

QUOTE (harry4e @ Oct 4 2011, 08:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well it's obvious now isn't it? Kishi-Sensie is going for a Harem Ending.

So we were right originall and all this time it really was just a clone? So wonder if that explains why the Rasen-Shurikan wasn't as effective against the Raikage...guess we'll never know.

Seriously the abilty to split yourself in half, literally, not via clone jutsu but actually spliting yourself in two...that's just plain wierd.

I'm hoping Tsunade is the one to face Dan, she never came to terms with his death, maybe now she can finally say goodbye.

Wonder who the person kabuto summoned is? Mito Uzumaki? Kushina Uzumaki? or who we thought originally Madara/His younger brother?

the women Naruto is in love with is Sakura so its not going to be a harem ending. stop wit the bull
even Hinata knows this.

#20 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 07:58 PM

QUOTE (Living Lavish @ Oct 4 2011, 03:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
the women Naruto is in love with is Sakura so its not going to be a harem ending. stop wit the bull
even Hinata knows this.

Calm down he was joking.....

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users