22 replies to this topic

#1 forfayfen

forfayfen

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 15 August 2009 - 06:11 AM

I am not sure if this thread has been posted yet, but I am too lazy to search for it.

As a firm NaruSaku fan, looking for little hints, clues, teases & proof of NaruSaku moments just puts a smile on my face.

This particular hint* of NaruSaku (I thought of it for a while now) takes place in the credits of episodes (78 - 90) of Naruto Shippuuden.

17 seconds into the credits, you will see three male figures -- Asuma Sarutobi, Shikamaru Nara & Naruto Uzumaki (from left to right)

Symmetrical to them..

2 seconds after, you will see three female figures -- Sakura Haruno, Ino Yamanaka & Kurenai Yuhi (from left to right)

Okay, connect the dots..

Asuma and Kurenai are a couple to begin with. Kurenai is carrying Asuma's child. This is a certain fact.

I never established in my mind a relationship between Shikamaru and Ino but if I look into it, I can see romance between the two.

Now, Naruto and Sakura...

It is hard to find solid proof for these two without other couple fans bashing on it.

Relying on the stills of the pictures I merged,

here:

just click biggrin.gif

Look how they pair up.

(From Center - to both outer ends)

From the center -- Kurenai & Asuma

Middle -- Ino & Shikamaru

Ends -- Sakura & Naruto

Could be this way as well:

Pairing is just inverted.

I could add too the track the credits is playing.
The song 'Long Kiss Good Bye' by Halcali can relate to all the pairs (after validating chemistry between Ino and Shikimaru and assuming attraction between Naruto and Sakura).

Watch the video with english translation:

I say this is proof. It is not for certain, but it is my view of it.

Hope it gives another perspective to you readers. a_thumbs.gif
naruto-sakura-shippuuden-psp-wal-1.jpg

#2 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 15 August 2009 - 07:11 PM

I doubt it because ShikaTema seem more likely than ShikaIno. Shikamaru x Teamri has had more penal time in romatice development than ShikaIno lol. Chouji x Ino seems more likely paring. That is just filler and paring fan services I think at least..

Edited by RyrineaHaruno, 16 August 2009 - 12:36 AM.

#3 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 15 August 2009 - 07:36 PM

QUOTE (RyrineaHaruno @ Aug 15 2009, 03:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Chouji x Ino seems more likely Chouji and Ino paring. That is just filler and paring fan services I think at least..

??????

#4 Shadow-kun

Shadow-kun

Sage Wolf

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 15 August 2009 - 08:57 PM

Exactly Cloud ,exactly. sleep.gif

Visit my cute Dragons!

Spreading the Horoism!

#5 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 15 August 2009 - 10:26 PM

QUOTE (Cloud @ Aug 15 2009, 02:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
??????

I think it stems from when team Shikamaru gets back and it better for her character development.
I THINK THIS SUMS IT UP PRETTY GOOD

#6 NaruSaku93

NaruSaku93

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 89 posts

Posted 15 August 2009 - 11:31 PM

oooohhhhhh, i never noticed that! smile.gif maybe its like foreshadowing the future

#7 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 15 August 2009 - 11:35 PM

It's a pretty cool ending, sure. Just the animation teams doing though.

Kishimoto had nothing to do with it. Also.....

I like ChoIno more then ShikaIno. biggrin.gif

#8 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 16 August 2009 - 12:19 AM

My question marks were pointed at the fact that your sentence had Chouji x Ino twice. facepalm.png

#9 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 16 August 2009 - 12:35 AM

QUOTE (Cloud @ Aug 15 2009, 07:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My question marks were pointed at the fact that your sentence had Chouji x Ino twice. facepalm.png

Aw Sorry I didn't notice that Goes to edit

#10 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 16 August 2009 - 12:51 AM

I don't take into account the anime as far as the pairings go, a few NaruHina fans are convinced that the filler episode where Naruto see's Hinata naked was a sign of the pairing being canon, even if the episode in question is a filler, but they don't seem to grasp the concept that watching fillers has no baring on the actual story.

Not everyone reads the Manga and stick to the anime itself, and even though Hinata has barely made it in more than a handful of canon episodes, she has been in nearly all the fillers.

I'm with Ryrino on this, there has really been more hints towards ShikaTema than ShikaIno, Temari has defintely been flirting with Shikamaru. Plus who doesn't want to see Gaara giving Shikamaru the big brother speech?

iAnby7W.gif

#11 NaruSaku93

NaruSaku93

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 89 posts

Posted 16 August 2009 - 11:41 AM

QUOTE (harry4e @ Aug 15 2009, 02:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't take into account the anime as far as the pairings go, a few NaruHina fans are convinced that the filler episode where Naruto see's Hinata naked was a sign of the pairing being canon, even if the episode in question is a filler, but they don't seem to grasp the concept that watching fillers has no baring on the actual story.

Not everyone reads the Manga and stick to the anime itself, and even though Hinata has barely made it in more than a handful of canon episodes, she has been in nearly all the fillers.

I'm with Ryrino on this, there has really been more hints towards ShikaTema than ShikaIno, Temari has defintely been flirting with Shikamaru. Plus who doesn't want to see Gaara giving Shikamaru the big brother speech?

oooohhhh yeah, i remembered anime was just filler.............. darn! shamefulcry0js.gif but still, i think it was good that the part was pointed out cause it made me think a little.............

and im a fan of either shikatema or shika ino, but i see the story leaning more towards shikatema and i can see chouino working too. shikatema had some moments and some with chouino. and if the people who made the ending credits made it like foreshadowing the future, maybe they support narusaku or think that narusaku has a chance (even though its fillers). hahahahahaha, jk, jk, but that could be possible

Edited by NaruSaku93, 16 August 2009 - 11:42 AM.

#12 forfayfen

forfayfen

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 16 August 2009 - 09:28 PM

Hah..I should have done my work before posting. I completely forgot about Shikamaru and Temari. I remember those two getting friendly way back in the series just before shippuuden started. Honest mistake. 111193.gif
naruto-sakura-shippuuden-psp-wal-1.jpg

#13 Merger Knight

Merger Knight

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 323 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 08:51 PM

QUOTE (harry4e @ Aug 15 2009, 08:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
NaruHina fans are convinced that the filler episode where Naruto see's Hinata naked was a sign of the pairing being canon, even if the episode in question is a filler,

why couldn't of that of been Sakura and when did this happen?

#14 tojot

tojot

Day of Sagittarius

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 01:01 AM

QUOTE (Merger Knight @ Oct 12 2009, 08:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
why couldn't of that of been Sakura and when did this happen?

I'd hate to say it, but if Naruto had seen Sakura naked, he wouldn't live to see another day... either that or he would be on route to the moon... via Sakura's superpunch.
kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

And who cares it was just filler anyway. The anime production crew probably just wanted to give the fans some fanservice.

Edited by tojot, 13 October 2009 - 01:04 AM.

#15 Jenskott

Jenskott

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts
  • Interests:Comic-books: Superman, Spider-Man, Fantastic Four, Batman, X-Men...
    Manga/anime: Ranma 1/2, Saint Seiya, Kimagure Orange Road, Fist of North Star, Touch, City Hunter, Rurouni Kenshin, Mazinger Z, Devilman, Cutey Honey, Daimos, Space Battleship Yamato, Captain Harlock, Gundam, Bubblegum Crisis, Lone wolf and Cub, Naruto...
    Cartoons: Ninja Turtles, The Transformers, Thundercats, G. I. Joe, The Real ghostbusters, He-Man, SilverHawks, Batman TAS, Avatar...
    Videogames: Super Mario Bros, The Legend of Zelda, Metroid, King of Fighters, Earthbound, Golden Sun, Castlevania, Fire Emblem, Donkey Kong Country, Kirby, Kid Icarus, Final Fantasy, Sonic, Alex Kid, Golden Axe, Phantasy Star, Shining Force, Panzer Dragoon, Street Fighter, Mega Man, Crash Bandicoot, Medievil, Dragon Quest, Secret of Mana, Terranigma...
    Movies: Riders of Lost Ark, The Dark Crystal, Labyrinth, The Ghostbusters, Highlander, Robocop, Return to Oz, Conan the Barbarian, The Goonies...
    Books: The Lord of the Rings, The Neverending Story, The Wizard of Oz, Dracula, Treasure's Island, Journey to the Center of Earth, The Black Arrow, Alice in Wonderland...

Posted 13 October 2009 - 10:45 AM

Personally I don't care much for the anime. I read the manga... and that is it.

I would not mind watching the anime, but I'm reluctant to because the filler, nosensical fanservice and sometimes awful pacing.

By the way, Miss Soupy has just brought to us this link: NaruSakuManga.

The author seems trying uploading all manga scenes with NS hints. I haven't looked all of it, but this person seems being doing a good work so far. And I value manga hints way more than anime hints because the manga is the official story whereas the anime is the adaptation.

super-robot-wars-poster.jpg

Do you want to take over the world, huh? Well, you'll have to go through us first!

#16 Froot

Froot

She's Certainly a Hurricane

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 898 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 11:53 AM

The NaruSaku omake is cute, and would make an awesome AMV, but I don't tend to take anything anime related too seriously, like the NaruSaku endings and little filler nuggets we get occasionally. I mean, how hypocritical would I be to say "NaruHina is just filler," then turn around and say "lookie, NaruSaku proof in the anime!" That's usually why I avoid the anime altogether nowadays.

But yeah. Totally cute biggrin.gif

#17 Merger Knight

Merger Knight

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 323 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 03:47 AM

QUOTE (tojot @ Oct 12 2009, 09:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'd hate to say it, but if Naruto had seen Sakura naked, he wouldn't live to see another day... either that or he would be on route to the moon... via Sakura's superpunch.
kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

And who cares it was just filler anyway. The anime production crew probably just wanted to give the fans some fanservice.

that is so true i was just courous how and when it happened

QUOTE (Jenskott @ Oct 13 2009, 06:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Personally I don't care much for the anime. I read the manga... and that is it.

I would not mind watching the anime, but I'm reluctant to because the filler, nosensical fanservice and sometimes awful pacing.

By the way, Miss Soupy has just brought to us this link: NaruSakuManga.

The author seems trying uploading all manga scenes with NS hints. I haven't looked all of it, but this person seems being doing a good work so far. And I value manga hints way more than anime hints because the manga is the official story whereas the anime is the adaptation.

verything past th retreval arc is filler anyway

#18 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 03:52 AM

Fillers are fake and unconfirmed the manga is absolute and the complete truth since it's Kishi himself writing the manga he's the one who gives the last word in the end.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#19 naruto-z

naruto-z

The Dream Is Real

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 04:03 AM

here's one that i think is quite interesting. it's not really showing narusaku....but it certainly does give a slight hint. it's at the extra at the end of naruto shippuden 142 which recently aired. check it out-

http://www.lugaluda....nd-english-sub/

Edited by naruto-z, 08 January 2010 - 04:04 AM.

#20 Sasaru

Sasaru

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 23 January 2010 - 09:18 PM

QUOTE (naruto-z @ Jan 7 2010, 10:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
here's one that i think is quite interesting. it's not really showing narusaku....but it certainly does give a slight hint. it's at the extra at the end of naruto shippuden 142 which recently aired. check it out-

http://www.lugaluda....nd-english-sub/

I saw that before, and at first I couldn't decide what to think. I suppose someone could say it was a NaruHina clip because of Hinata's blushing and whatnot, but I thought it was done to address the obvious difference the fans have between Hinata and Sakura. "Why this difference in the treatment of heroines?" as Sakura put it.

As for it being a pro-NaruSaku sort of thing, the obvious hints would be Sakura getting jealous (purple flames wtf argh1.png), and then her, um, dialogue. Kakashi starts her out, the director person turns, and Naruto just looks like Ehh?. Also, wasn't it Hinata who suggested to do sexy? a_thumbs.gif And, when the director says Sakura won't be needing lines like that, Sakura freaked out because she was dissapointed. If we're being picky, you can also see that Hinata seems to have a pink water bottle and Sakura has a purple one while Naruto's is styrofoam. I dunno if that means something or not. Anyway, it's entertaining at the least tongue.gif
Three things I can't help but agree with --Click here to view--
“If you love somebody, let them go. If they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were.”

“Love me when I least deserve it, because that's when I really need it.”

“I miss you when something really good happens, because you are the one I want to share it with. I miss you when something is troubling me, because you are the one who understands me so well. I miss you when I laugh and cry because I know that you are the one that makes my laughter grow and my tears disappear. I miss you all the time, but I miss you most when I lay awake at night and think of all the wonderful times we spent with each other; for those were some of the best times of my life.”

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users