46710 replies to this topic

#46701 gamma

gamma

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 294 posts

Posted Yesterday, 07:21 PM

Kabuto was the only other prominent male medic, despite being a villain.

Excluding him. Amoung the good guys, I meant

edit: actually yeah, on both sides would be nice tbh. More medics darn it!!

Edited by gamma, Yesterday, 07:23 PM.

#46702 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,754 posts

Posted Yesterday, 07:28 PM

Excluding him. Amoung the good guys, I meant

edit: actually yeah, on both sides would be nice tbh. More medics darn it!!

It's funny, hearing this makes me think of an OC that my friend Kurt came up for our fanfic alternate canon, Naruto: The Demon Within, where a young ninja named Riku Saotome ends up studying to become a medical ninja, and it also makes me realize we need more love for them and what they can do.

#46703 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,133 posts

Posted Yesterday, 07:43 PM

I prefer purple glasses, actually. Or Red. Pink as a third option. 

The killing attempts have no bearing on unconditional love or with the point at hand even. Given that she wanted to take his life because he had fallen so far out of love, this doesn't factor in. The love is described as enduring and tragic. -If- she moved on because now Naruto was a hero, past and forward feelings would come into question. If Naruto was just an ordinary guy without any special status, really part one Naruto here at the point of question, the scenario would be different. 

Given that he planned two major pairings, your quote about "not caring to develop true pairings" isn't true. 

What a great ignorance and missing of points.

Edited by NarutoUzumaki01, Yesterday, 07:44 PM.

#46704 Analyzer

Analyzer

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,489 posts

Posted Yesterday, 08:00 PM

What a great ignorance and missing of points.

What point? 

You threw out Sakura's quote implying she was bad for loving Sasuke because he tried to kill her and that she should have moved on, but the entire quote's point is about Sakura's love coming into question if she moved on to Naruto because he was now the hero. It ignores that she also tried to kill Sasuke out of love. You don't really reconcile this in your one line insult/claims that lack support. It's not even "numerous times of killing attempts" mind. Supply context that she was either trying to bring back a criminal or kill him and it just comes off odd to point out. Staying with him doesn't make her shallow, that actually reinforces the unconditional part, on how Kishimoto is showing love as. 

And your last part -is- misunderstanding Kishimoto's quote and also getting things wrong. He did develop the bonds between the canon pairings, he did not say he didn't care to. 

No one is calling anyone dumb. I do think folks are intellectual dishonest at times, which is completely different. Your post ended with another "Not a fan" of the characters, and then extend it to any character was even sillier. There are fans of all stripes, there should be tolerance of that.

Edited by Analyzer, Yesterday, 08:01 PM.

#46705 My Living Curse

My Living Curse

Eternity

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted Yesterday, 09:35 PM

For Shina, I would adore the idea of him taking after Sakura. I feel like he would excel more in his studies. I would love for him to go into ANBU, or even become a medical ninja like his mama! That would honestly be the best. I could see him watching a medical team go in and save a precious teammate or lil sister's life and then want to do that too. I feel like he would want to go that path. He knows his dads moves of course but as a medical ninja would use other tactics/strategies to be most effective.

The daughter, yes would be more like Naruto. I'm not entirely sure for hers without being an exact copy of Naruto's moves. Although it'd be cool if Sakura taught her how to control her chakra well enough to have incredible strength like her mama. I would have to give hers more thought hehe.

Frankly I'm a fan of the green eyes. They really went well with Sakura's hair  :yes:  , they seem to also work well on Shina as well. If he developed a knack for medical ninjutsu as well that'd be a great plus! But I could see the daughter taking more after the mother.

I could see him being the more "intellectual" or steady/calm guy, more like Minato or Kakashi. A speedy genius, with the rocking hair of course!  :thumbsup:

FxUQ3VD.gif

Naruto on Obito: "He was the COOLEST guy..."  (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

#46706 Wubbzy

Wubbzy

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts
  • Interests:Music, reading, writing, and dancing

Posted Yesterday, 09:43 PM

Frankly I'm a fan of the green eyes. They really went well with Sakura's hair  :yes:  , they seem to also work well on Shina as well. If he developed a knack for medical ninjutsu as well that'd be a great plus! But I could see the daughter taking more after the mother.

I could see him being the more "intellectual" or steady/calm guy, more like Minato or Kakashi. A speedy genius, with the rocking hair of course!  :thumbsup:

yes of course, when I said that, I merely meant personality haha.

However, I would love to see a pink hair blue eyes girl tho! ^^ or a blond hair, green eyed boy! ^^

NaruSaku <3

~

Fanfiction: https://www.fanfiction.net/~wubbzy

~

#46707 Analyzer

Analyzer

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,489 posts

Posted Yesterday, 09:51 PM

However, I would love to see a pink hair blue eyes girl tho! ^^ or a blond hair, green eyed boy! ^^

Same. 

#46708 My Living Curse

My Living Curse

Eternity

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted Yesterday, 11:11 PM

Oh I wasn't disagreeing. I hope I didn't sound that way.  :sweat:  I just added the thing about the eye colors! 

Given the genetics, I'd love to see those mix and matches!

FxUQ3VD.gif

Naruto on Obito: "He was the COOLEST guy..."  (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

#46709 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,649 posts
  • Interests:Read and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted Yesterday, 11:29 PM

Oh I wasn't disagreeing. I hope I didn't sound that way.  :sweat:  I just added the thing about the eye colors! 

That is true and be sweet I mean I would always have Shina and his sister.

#46710 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,754 posts

Posted Today, 12:25 AM

I would too, Curse, and I've even seen ideas of Naruto and Sakura having a kid with red hair X-D I even did that once for an OC kid named Jiraiya :)

#46711 kirabook

kirabook

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,069 posts

Posted Today, 02:44 AM

Kyuubi chakra does not pass down genetically. Shina would not gain anything from Naruto except a bit of Uzumaki blood. Shina and Tsunade share a similar genetic makeup, so Shina can certainly grow to be very powerful without any kyuubi chakra.

Most of us on tumblr definitely have Hanami taking after Naruto and eventually wanting to be Hokage. Not for typical BS reasons that are forced, but because even with all of Naruto's work, it could easily be undone if the right kind of person came and threw a wrench in it. So she wants to continue Naruto's legacy and protect it. This comes included with her own cloak that we made up

hokage_hanami_by_pumyteh-db6p59k.png

and bonus comic from the tums by aaliyah-draws, which illustrates her personality and their sibling dynamic pretty well

tumblr_ownx6r4PmZ1v36rouo1_400.jpgtumblr_ownx6r4PmZ1v36rouo2_400.jpg

Ah Shina, my boy :wow: He's certainly more like Sakura and Minato than he is his father, but they also share some goofiness/lovable idiot vibes even though Shina is not exactly an idiot. (maybe a little lazy/distracted by slugs) And yes, a big part of his character is that he doesn't end up wanting to be Hokage even though he's proud of Naruto's accomplishments and progress. He wants to find his own way. What that way is, I don't know. But ANBU could be one. He is trained to be a medical ninja, but who knows if he completely fulfills the role of that when put on a team (as in, he's probably not usually designated healer unless something real bad happens)

Actually, pumyteh and I right now are trying to decide what his chakra color would be. We discussed his nature would most likely be wind since it's hereditary, and maybe a secondary earth, water (Sakura), or lightning (possibly Minato). Naruto's chakra was originally yellow in the manga, and the anime made it blue. Minato's was also yellow. Sakura's we never truly see except her healing chakra. We never truly see Kushina's except a red aura when she's angry. And we never see Mebuki or Kizashi's.

Thoughts?

Sig made by me though. XD

Check out my father and son Minato and Naruto group on FF.net
http://www.fanfictio..._No_Yaoi/74936/

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)