• Please log in to reply
54175 replies to this topic

#46681 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 04 November 2017 - 06:31 PM

Didn't it just make the parallels even stronger, since we got confirmation that Tsunade really did love him?

Too bad we will never get to explore that side of the story.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#46682 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 04 November 2017 - 06:41 PM

*A MEME was later made* "Naruto- A series where the main character is sooo pitiful that even his own parents wants him dead."

I like this better than that piece of kitten ending we got.

The notion that Naruto's parents would even be remotely okay with what ended up happening is just ridiculous.

#46683 Kagomaru

Kagomaru

I will be your Light when you're in the Dark

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
  • Interests:English/Greek literature, psychology, golfing, anime/manga, and video games.

OTPs:
    NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)
    SoKai (Sora x Kairi)
    Kataang (Aang x Katara)
    GoChi (Goku x Chichi)
    NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)
    LuNa (Luffy x Nami)
    IchiRuki (Ichigo x Rukia)
    CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)
    TouKen (Touka x Kaneki)
    EreMika(Eren x Mikasa)
    AruAni (Armin x Annie)
    Gourrina (Gourry x Lina)
    KenKao (Kenshin x Kaoru)
    InuKag (Inuyasha x Kagome)
    Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)
    Sonamy (Sonic x Amy)
    Akizuka (Akira x Shizuka)
    Asaden (Denji x Asa)

Posted 04 November 2017 - 08:32 PM

Minato: Son, I just want to understand why you would want to marry someone that you've never even talked to on a personal level and never expressed an attraction towards.

Naruto: I...really don't know.   Sakura-chan believed that I didn't understand love, even though I've known my feelings for her since we were little kids and could empathize with her feelings towards Sasuke because of my own.

Kushina: And you never contradicted her on this?

Naruto: Weirdly enough, no. *scratches head* I mean, I've been able to identify the feelings of almost every person I've had a semi-significant interaction with. And it's not like I haven't argued with Sakura-chan over subjects like this before. If I was really that dense, I would've bought her half-fake confession.

Obito: Um, just to chime in here but this may actually be my bad.  You remember that night I came to visit you at your apartment to test your resolve about Sasuke? Well, I may have planted a subliminal jutsu on you.

Naruto: *twitches* What.

Obito: Well, I couldn't have you beating the living crap out of Sasuke and dragging him back to your village.  They would remove his sharingan and throw him into detainment, that would set my plans aback.  So, knowing your weakness to genjutsu, I implanted a subliminal mind manipulation jutsu that would evoke an extreme emotional response whenever you encountered Sasuke or he was mentioned. It would dissuade you from capturing Sasuke and instead, reason with him. How do you explain why you didn't beat Sasuke down after he nearly killed your woman?  Between you and Kakashi, Sasuke would have little avenue for escape given his severe condition.

Naruto: That's...crazy.

Obito: It also had the secondary effect of gradually eroding away at your common sense and affinity to other's feelings, making you more self-centered and irrational. That's why you immediately defended Sasuke, even after you heard that he attempted to murder a Kage and his brother/your fourth sensei.  You could've agreed that Sasuke deserved to be punished while trying to argue a less severe sentence, such as locking him away, removing his sharingan and sealing away his chakra while he rotted away in prison. Or at least went through a rehabilitation facility for criminals.  But instead, you thought that Sasuke should be absolved of his crimes because he was your "friend".

Naruto: Okay, this is explains a lot and I'm going to beat you raw, but that doesn't explain why I gave up on Sakura-chan so easily.

Obito: Well, this goes back to that secondary effect since I never dispelled the jutsu after you "redeemed" me. And going by your father's testimony, you managed to hang strong when it came to your love for Sakura since you called her your girlfriend, but after two years, it ran its natural course. You were emotionally detached and highly suggestible, on top of being egocentric.  So, when Sakura suggested that you weren't in love with her, but using her in your rivalry with Sasuke, you believed her because you didn't understand your own emotions by that point.  When you realized the Hyuga girl was "in love" with you, you went along with her desires.

Naruto: So, you're basically telling me that every single instance I acted OoC, is because you put a jutsu in me that essentially brainwashed me into becoming your sleeper agent so that I couldn't interfere with your plans sooner. And to top it all off, you robbed me of everything that I am, turned me into a disgusting excuse of a husband/father, desecrated my dream of becoming the greatest Hokage and made me give up on the only person I truly loved?

Obito: Y'know, it sounds even worse when you say it like th--(Obito is blasted away into the furthest reaches of the afterlife by an Oodama-Rasengan)

Edited by Kagomaru, 05 November 2017 - 04:26 AM.

Light and Shadow are the only static creations of this universe. 

#46684 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 04 November 2017 - 09:03 PM

So Kishimoto's self-insert was actually Kankuro all along, not Naruto? He can't be Sasori because his characters don't act realistically enough.

Eh, why not, He let someone else pull the strings didn't he?

Edited by Phantom_999, 04 November 2017 - 09:03 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#46685 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 04 November 2017 - 09:30 PM

One of those "Minato and Kushina are alive... but he's neglected by them in favor of his other siblings!" stories? Yeah, those are ok to read just because the massive guilt Minato and Kushina feel after he leaves/dies/whatever is amusing. It's a better trope than just the generic case of him being super brutalized by villagers with absolutely no respite whatsoever and then becomes a total badass thanks to random sensei.

While it's a much better trope, my main problems with it are that, first of all, of course, knowing what we know, Minato and Kushina would never do such a thing. While yes, it would be important for the sibling(s) who actually inherited Kurama's chakra (or didn't and Minato and Kushina, for some reason, suddenly fear Naruto growing too strong if he learned to use Kurama's chakra or some crap like that) to learn how to use, control, and/or suppress it, it wouldn't take up SO much of their time that they would practically forget that Naruto existed, and it doesn't help that they usually tend to have Jiraiya or even Tsunade return and help, so that should actually lessen the burden of having less time for Naruto.

Second is just a personal nitpick of mine, but I am just
SO SICK of people always naming the siblings "Menma" (if a brother) or, if a sister(s), NOTHING except names that start with "Na" - Naruko, Narumi, and Natsume being the biggest offenders (only one fanfic I read used the name, "Nanoha", which was a bit refreshing) and make them look like pretty much nothing but Naruto's female Henge appearance with maybe a different hairstyle if there's more than one. The author doesn't even TRY to hide their laziness when they do that and it just irks me so much, especially given how the new generation spawns are virtual copy/pastes of their parents.

2e5.gif

#46686 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 04 November 2017 - 09:34 PM

While it's a much better trope, my main problems with it are that, first of all, of course, knowing what we know, Minato and Kushina would never do such a thing. While yes, it would be important for the sibling(s) who actually inherited Kurama's chakra (or didn't and Minato and Kushina, for some reason, suddenly fear Naruto growing too strong if he learned to use Kurama's chakra or some crap like that) to learn how to use, control, and/or suppress it, it wouldn't take up SO much of their time that they would practically forget that Naruto existed, and it doesn't help that they usually tend to have Jiraiya or even Tsunade return and help, so that should actually lessen the burden of having less time for Naruto.

A lot of the time, there's a plot point with Jiraiya saying, "I heard the prophecy, it's *Vague stuff that could mean any of Minato's children, they will either save or destroy the world!* The child(ren) with/without the Kyuubi is/are the chosen one(s). We have to focus more time on them. You have to start ignoring and neglecting Naruto!" And then of course they do it and of course the prophecy changes, Naruto ends up being the chosen one but it's too late he already left/died/became evil and started (killing everyone/taking over the world)!

Words of an old pervert sage > Parental love and attachment to their first child. Probably the most realistic iteration I found was one where Minato was actually just evil, and keeping Kushina under a genjutsu that made her forget about Naruto. Naruto later releases her from it and she joins him to help him on his quest to... I forget now. It made more sense than the others, though.

Evil Minato can be a good read. I liked a story where Uchiha Mikoto, Sasuke's mother, was having an affair with Minato. But after the massacre, things take a dark turn and he says something to her that implied that he had given the order to do it. This makes Mikoto realize that no, he's not a prince charming at all, and she had been sleeping with a man who was plotting to kill her family, so she feels like a total idiot who got absolutely played. Kind of like Canon Sakura. Except Sasuke was nowhere near as suave as that Minato and instead just made it clear that he hated her but she loved him anyway so he decided he wanted a free housekeeper.

Edited by DrK, 04 November 2017 - 10:11 PM.

#46687 My Living Curse

My Living Curse

MLC

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 162 posts
  • Interests:R.I.P Naruto (1999-2009), NaruSaku (always), Bleach, FMA, SnK, Inuyasha, Classic CN, KH2, A:TLA, Classic Yugioh, 90s shows, Good Storytelling (surprise me)

Posted 04 November 2017 - 09:55 PM

You know that stupid scarf plot in Naruto? You know what would had made it better? Naruto found his scarf and plans to give it to Sakura for a Christmas present to confess his love.

Or he could use it as kindling. Great for the winter!

LfUZGEl.gif

Naruto on Obito: "He was the COOLEST guy..."  (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

#46688 Kagomaru

Kagomaru

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
  • Interests:English/Greek literature, psychology, golfing, anime/manga, and video games.

OTPs:
    SoKai (Sora x Kairi)
    Kataang (Aang x Katara)
    GoChi (Goku x Chichi)
    NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)
    LuNa (Luffy x Nami)
    CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)
    TouKen (Touka x Kaneki)
    EreMika(Eren x Mikasa)
    AruAni (Armin x Annie)
    Gourrina (Gourry x Lina)
    KenKao (Kenshin x Kaoru)
    Sonamy (Sonic x Amy)
    Asaden (Denji x Asa)

Posted 04 November 2017 - 10:16 PM

Or he could use it as kindling. Great for the winter!

Hinata: No, Scarf-kun! (leaps into the fireplace after it, subsequently burning herself alive)

(Naruto and Sakura stare confusedly at Hinata's charring corpse, then shrug and resume making out under the mistletoe)

#46689 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 04 November 2017 - 10:18 PM

Did you ever read the one where Naruto dies of chakra exhaustion after Pain(I think) and becomes a hollow, eventually becoming lead Espada and slaughtering Konoha and all of his old comrades who had become Shinigami? That's probably the best Naruto crossover I've ever read.

I've read some like only naruto dies fighting sasuke and sakura either hurts him or curses that he left her alone and he becomes a hollow an op one and gets with one of the Espada girls like nel and plots against aizen and I guess kills his former friends don't know the ones I read were never finished and he kills shizune and his parents are vizards.

Minato: What happened to that pink-haired girl you always told me about?

Kushina: *cracks knuckles* Naruto, I truly hope this weirdo isn't your wife. And Minato, I hope you didn't disturb me for... *eyes Hinata up and down.* THIS.

Minato: *laughs nervously* I'm telling you honey, there was a pink-haired girl, and she acted just like you. Naruto here even told me she was his girlfriend.

Kushina: Naruto, sweetie. You better have a good explanation for this. *leans over and whispers to Minato* If he doesn't, I'm kicking your ass when we get home, "Hokage-Sama."

Minato: *thinks to himself* kitten, I shouldn't let my loser of a son even get the chance to explain himself, ti will only make Kushina more upset... *Looks around to make sure there are no witnesses then makes a hand sign*, JASON DO YOUR THING!!!

Naruto: *eyes widens* Jason?

*Jason appears out of nowhere and grabs Naruto to take him to a dark alley, and Naruto screams*

Minato: Remove voicebox no Jutsu!

*Naruto all of a sudden loses his voice.*

Kushina: I know it's hard Minato, but I know you did what you had to do. Better than him living with a woman he doesn't love.

Minato: Wasn't hard at all, he's my son. But he's a complete loser.

Kushina: *giggles* I am so giving you some tonight. *Minato chuckles lecherously and Kushina looks back around and notices Hinata still standing there, eyes wide.* What about her?

*Minato looks back at Hinata*

Minato: JASON, NO WITNESSES!!!

*Jason grabs Hinata and drags her in the dark alley. Minato and Kushina skips home together.*

*A MEME was later made* "Naruto- A series where the main character is sooo pitiful that even his own parents wants him dead."

I like this better than that piece of kitten ending we got.

Please tell that's zombie Jason the best Jason cause if so nothing naruto or hinata do to that Jason would matter cause he's immortal like that and he's feats are more insane.

You know that stupid scarf plot in Naruto? You know what would had made it better? Naruto found his scarf and plans to give it to Sakura for a Christmas present to confess his love.

That would be a better set up and pay off than we got in that awful movie.

#46690 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 04 November 2017 - 10:22 PM

Minato obviously dropped the toad summoning contract for the much more useful, and applicable in more situations, Jason summoning contract. So he could summon any Jason.

Edited by DrK, 04 November 2017 - 10:24 PM.

#46691 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 04 November 2017 - 11:25 PM

Minato obviously dropped the toad summoning contract for the much more useful, and applicable in more situations, Jason summoning contract. So he could summon any Jason.

But the best is zombie Jason or Uber Jason and minato is controlling him like Freddy was? Ya I'd take Jason over toads hell Orochimaru and kabuto would fall to Jason. Think Jason would crush hinata's skull?

#46692 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 05 November 2017 - 12:59 AM

Minato: Son, I just want to understand why you would want to marry someone that you've never even talked to on a personal level and never expressed an attraction towards.

Naruto: I...really don't know.   Sakura-chan believed that I didn't understand love, even though I've known my feelings for her since we were little kids and could empathize with her feelings towards Sasuke because of my own.

Naruto: Weirdly enough, no. *scratches head* I mean, I've been able to identify the feelings almost every person I've had a semi-significant interaction with. And it's not like I haven't argued with Sakura-chan over subjects like this before. If I was really that dense, I would've bought her half-fake confession.

Obito: Um, just to chime in here but this may actually be my bad.  You remember that night I came to visit you at your apartment to test your resolve about Sasuke? Well, I may have planted a subliminal jutsu on you.

Obito: Well, I couldn't have you beating the living crap out of Sasuke and dragging him back to your village.  They would remove his sharingan and throw him into detainment, that would set my plans aback.  So, knowing your weakness to genjutsu, I implanted a subliminal mind manipulation jutsu that would evoke an extreme emotional response whenever you encountered Sasuke or he was mentioned. It would dissuade you from capturing Sasuke and instead, reason with him. How do you explain why you didn't beat Sasuke down after he nearly killed your woman?  Between you and Kakashi, Sasuke would have little avenue for escape given his severe condition.

Obito: It also have the secondary effect of gradually eroding away at your common sense and affinity to other's feelings, making you more self-centered and irrational. That's why you immediately defended Sasuke, even after you heard that he attempted to murder a Kage and his brother/your fourth sensei.  You could've agreed that Sasuke deserved to be punished while trying to argue a less severe sentence, such as locking him away, removing his sharingan and sealing away his chakra while he rotted away in prison. Or at least went through a rehabilitation facility for criminals.  But instead, you thought that Sasuke should be absolved of his crimes because he was your "friend".

Naruto: Okay, this is explains a lot and I'm going to beat you raw, but that doesn't explain why I gave up on Sakura-chan so easily.

Obito: Well, this goes back to that secondary effect since I never dispelled the jutsu after you "redeemed" me. And going by your father's testimony, you managed to hang strong when it came to your love for Sakura since you called her your girlfriend, but after two years, it ran its natural course. You were emotionally detached and highly suggestible, on top of being egocentric.  So, when Sakura suggested that you weren't in love with her, but using her in your rivalry with Sasuke, you believed her because you didn't understand your own emotions by that point.  When you realized the Hyuga girl was "in love" with you, you went along with her desires.

Naruto: So, you're basically telling me that every single time I acted OoC, is because you put a jutsu in me that essentially brainwashed me into becoming your sleeper agent so that I couldn't interfere with your plans sooner. And top it all off, you robbed me of everything that I am, turned me into a disgusting husband/father, ruined my dream as a Hokage and made me give up on the only person I truly loved?

Obito: Y'know, it sounds even worse when you say it like th--(Obito is blasted away into the furthest reaches of the afterlife by an Oodama-Rasengan)

OK!!! X-D Kagomaru, is it cool if I use this as my own head canon for Naruto became such a scumbag in the canon of the series? 'Cause honestly, it DOES seem very, very LEGIT that Obito would be that subtle.

#46693 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 05 November 2017 - 02:24 AM

One of those "Minato and Kushina are alive... but he's neglected by them in favor of his other siblings!" stories? Yeah, those are ok to read just because the massive guilt Minato and Kushina feel after he leaves/dies/whatever is amusing. It's a better trope than just the generic case of him being super brutalized by villagers with absolutely no respite whatsoever and then becomes a total badass thanks to random sensei.

You know what is both funny and interesting about this?

When Kishimoto wrote a story about Naruto's parents alive and what kind of reactions they would have he had them both push Naruto/Menma towards Sakura. Why do pro-enders think that his parents would push him towards Hinata or support NH when Kishimoto had both Kushina and Minato push him towards Sakura?

Even more funny when you realize that when Kishimoto himself writes something NS related...it is not canon
HOWEVER, if a third party writes about NH...it is all of a sudden canon.

Why such a difference? This is why we believe NS was the real end game because whenever Kishimoto had complete control of directing something....NS was always put on the table.

Anyone remember the silly Iron Man Naruto episode where this robotic Naruto wanted to be with Hinata so bad and kill Naruto so he could have HInata? Does anyone remember what happened in that episode?

2lg06.png

So...this is really weird how much NS was pushed in the manga, some anime episodes, and more...and yet, we are to believe NH and SS was endgame all along? Come on.

There has to be something we are not being told. This is why this "red herring" bull never made sense. Everybody knew that NS was endgame...even the NH and SS fans many of times...and yet, out of nowhere, NH and SS happens.

I will never believe any of it as long as I live. It is such a weird beat.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 05 November 2017 - 02:33 AM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#46694 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 05 November 2017 - 02:33 AM

Naruto: Weirdly enough, no. *scratches head* I mean, I've been able to identify the feelings almost every person I've had a semi-significant interaction with. And it's not like I haven't argued with Sakura-chan over subjects like this before. If I was really that dense, I would've bought her half-fake confession.

Obito: It also have the secondary effect of gradually eroding away at your common sense and affinity to other's feelings, making you more self-centered and irrational. That's why you immediately defended Sasuke, even after you heard that he attempted to murder a Kage and his brother/your fourth sensei.  You could've agreed that Sasuke deserved to be punished while trying to argue a less severe sentence, such as locking him away, removing his sharingan and sealing away his chakra while he rotted away in prison. Or at least went through a rehabilitation facility for criminals.  But instead, you thought that Sasuke should be absolved of his crimes because he was your "friend".

Naruto: So, you're basically telling me that every single time I acted OoC, is because you put a jutsu in me that essentially brainwashed me into becoming your sleeper agent so that I couldn't interfere with your plans sooner. And top it all off, you robbed me of everything that I am, turned me into a disgusting husband/father, ruined my dream as a Hokage and made me give up on the only person I truly loved?

Actually that makes too much sense if obito did do that, better than the actual reason that came from horses mouth.

#46695 Kagomaru

Kagomaru

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts

OTPs:
    SoKai (Sora x Kairi)
    Kataang (Aang x Katara)
    GoChi (Goku x Chichi)
    NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)
    LuNa (Luffy x Nami)
    CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)
    TouKen (Touka x Kaneki)
    EreMika(Eren x Mikasa)
    AruAni (Armin x Annie)
    Gourrina (Gourry x Lina)
    KenKao (Kenshin x Kaoru)
    Sonamy (Sonic x Amy)
    Asaden (Denji x Asa)

Posted 05 November 2017 - 04:20 AM

OK!!! X-D Kagomaru, is it cool if I use this as my own head canon for Naruto became such a scumbag in the canon of the series? 'Cause honestly, it DOES seem very, very LEGIT that Obito would be that subtle.

Sure! :thumb:

#46696 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 05 November 2017 - 05:26 AM

You know what is both funny and interesting about this?

When Kishimoto wrote a story about Naruto's parents alive and what kind of reactions they would have he had them both push Naruto/Menma towards Sakura. Why do pro-enders think that his parents would push him towards Hinata or support NH when Kishimoto had both Kushina and Minato push him towards Sakura?

Even more funny when you realize that when Kishimoto himself writes something NS related...it is not canon
HOWEVER, if a third party writes about NH...it is all of a sudden canon.

Why such a difference? This is why we believe NS was the real end game because whenever Kishimoto had complete control of directing something....NS was always put on the table.

Anyone remember the silly Iron Man Naruto episode where this robotic Naruto wanted to be with Hinata so bad and kill Naruto so he could have HInata? Does anyone remember what happened in that episode?

2lg06.png

So...this is really weird how much NS was pushed in the manga, some anime episodes, and more...and yet, we are to believe NH and SS was endgame all along? Come on.

There has to be something we are not being told. This is why this "red herring" bull never made sense. Everybody knew that NS was endgame...even the NH and SS fans many of times...and yet, out of nowhere, NH and SS happens.

I will never believe any of it as long as I live. It is such a weird beat.

What makes it even more convincing is how ALL the remaining authorities try to brush it under the rug :mellow:

#46697 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 05 November 2017 - 05:35 AM

When Naruto and Hinata interact , Hinata faint , NH fans calls it cute NH moment .... sweet!!!!

But when NS moment happen ?? , Meeeehhh it's just sister brother , it's just comedic purpose , it means nothing.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#46698 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 05 November 2017 - 05:40 AM

Nope, Naruto even Talking to Hinata is a NH moment in their minds, anything with Sakura is either they only love each other like brother and sister, (clearly these hypocrites can't even differentiate familial and romantic love unless it suits their deluded fantasies) or that Sakura is an abusive kitten.

Clearly Hinata can move on from being the shy girl that faints just by being mere inches away from Naruto's face, but  Sakura must always be the  "violent, rejecting hag" that she was at the start of the series and can never move on from that role

Edited by Phantom_999, 05 November 2017 - 02:24 PM.

#46699 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 05 November 2017 - 05:45 AM

I don't understand why people like sawyer have many subcriber. He don't like NS and hate Sakura because of his past , being rejected / friendzone by his crush. That's so unprofessional , if you gonna review something do it with clean slate , don't be bias because of your kitten past.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#46700 Kagomaru

Kagomaru

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts

OTPs:
    SoKai (Sora x Kairi)
    Kataang (Aang x Katara)
    GoChi (Goku x Chichi)
    NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)
    LuNa (Luffy x Nami)
    CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)
    TouKen (Touka x Kaneki)
    EreMika(Eren x Mikasa)
    AruAni (Armin x Annie)
    Gourrina (Gourry x Lina)
    KenKao (Kenshin x Kaoru)
    Sonamy (Sonic x Amy)
    Asaden (Denji x Asa)

Posted 05 November 2017 - 06:19 AM

I don't understand why people like sawyer have many subcriber. He don't like NS and hate Sakura because of his past , being rejected / friendzone by his crush. That's so unprofessional , if you gonna review something do it with clean slate , don't be bias because of your kitten past.

Seriously??  That's absolutely pathetic.

10 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 10 guests, 0 anonymous users