54175 replies to this topic

#46661 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 04 November 2017 - 07:43 AM

And I thought I hated her in this chapter already... This is exactly right. Stop, not because its wrong, or because this hurts to watch, but because I love you you emo avenger. We can't be together if you're evil. (Who's Karin? Never heard of her.) God. Like is being the boyfriend of a girl he always disliked going to just cleanse his heart? WTF Sakura. Right in front of Naruto, too. I bet Hinata never looked more attractive to him than in that moment.

That's what the SS fans and Kishimoto kind of think. "She cleansed and put meaning into his lonely heart." I wish I was joking. So Naruto didn't ease Sasuke's lonliness...like Sasuke said himself in the last 10 chapters of the manga....it was SAKURA who eased his lonely heart. Oh boy, what was I thinking? And here I thought Naruto and Sasuke were brothers or something....my mistake. *sarcasm*

Fanfic Naruto has it the worst. They have him getting crucified at the age of like, 2. Then when he grows into an actual ninja, he just lets the villagers beat him up for no reason, instead of running away or knocking them out harmlessly which he could easily do. Or just make a bunch of clones and get lost in them.

I even read one where he allowed a group of burly men to literally rape him without fighting back, even though he was already an experienced ninja, just because it would be immoral to fight back against untrained villagers. So kittening stupid.

Of course all this stuff does no permanent damage, and he's later sent away and trained by a mysterious sensei, often from a different series, and he comes back and acts like a tres cool give no cares badass towards all the villagers. And then gets a harem. Which usually doesn't include Sakura because she already got killed off making a total ass of herself by trying to kill Naruto for bringing Sasuke back with minor injuries, or something equally ridiculous.

I remember reading that one as well back in the day! True it may not be Kishimoto's work, but my god...it was fanfics like that that made me fearful of the Naruto fandom in general. They went into some dark places.

There was one I even saw that had Itachi and Sasuke having an incest after Itachi raped Sasuke for many weeks.

These.....are really disturbing. I wish Steve, aka lkmngh, was here. He had a link to a funny read about Naruto that covered this on said fanfic sight...Hey, Steve. If you are reasing this, can you post it? I know we had it on a podcast once, but I can;t remember which one.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#46662 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 04 November 2017 - 07:44 AM

I remember reading that one as well back in the day! True it may not be Kishimoto's work, but my god...it was fanfics like that that made me fearful of the Naruto fandom in general. They went into some dark places.

I think it was a NaruIno story. Like Ino ended up helping him through this trauma that was completely self-inflicted by his entirely irrational dedication to not even slightly harm people who are trying to kill, or in this case rape, him. All I remember about it is a ridiculous line like "He could have stopped them with a twitch of one finger, but (insert ridiculous reason why he didn't)". I don't remember anything else, because I immediately peaced out after that part. Impossible to take the story seriously. Like how the hell can he become Hokage if anyone who just happens to not have fighting skills can just rape him if they want to? It's great to have this dark imagination, I guess, but think about the logic of the story elements you are using.

Edited by DrK, 04 November 2017 - 07:54 AM.

#46663 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 04 November 2017 - 08:08 AM

I think it was a NaruIno story. Like Ino ended up helping him through this trauma that was completely self-inflicted by his entirely irrational dedication to not even slightly harm people who are trying to kill, or in this case rape, him. All I remember about it is a ridiculous line like "He could have stopped them with a twitch of one finger, but (insert ridiculous reason why he didn't)". I don't remember anything else, because I immediately peaced out after that part. Impossible to take the story seriously. Like how the hell can he become Hokage if anyone who just happens to not have fighting skills can just rape him if they want to? It's great to have this dark imagination, I guess, but think about the logic of the story elements you are using.

Which reminds me, I like NaruIno more than I like NaruHina at this point.

It still feels like we know these characters better than most fans and the author does. At least, this is one guys opinion. We seem to get it. Not just in a pairing way, but in a story was as well. In fanfiction you can do what you want, but it is still not really a good idea to go against what the characters actually are.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#46664 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 04 November 2017 - 08:12 AM

Which reminds me, I like NaruIno more than I like NaruHina at this point.

It still feels like we know these characters better than most fans and the author does. At least, this is one guys opinion. We seem to get it. Not just in a pairing way, but in a story was as well. In fanfiction you can do what you want, but it is still not really a good idea to go against what the characters actually are.

I had a similar issue with another story you've probably read. It's a popular story where Naruto makes a pledge that he is going to marry Anko. The problem with this is that in this story, Anko, and I hate using this word, is a total slut. She sleeps with everyone, gives sexual favors for dango and all that kitten. Now I mean that's fine, Naruto could still love her. But the problem is that he still made his Naruto very determined to become Hokage. If Naruto married the Anko he created, I could never take him becoming Hokage seriously. He would be a total laughingstock due to her reputation in the village. And this is something that Naruto would actually consider for the impact it would have on his dream. But he never even thinks about that aspect, he only focuses on how betrayed he feels over Anko's behavior.

The story was pretty good and well written apart from that, but that one aspect makes the whole story not work for me. That's a problem I have with a lot of fanfics. And I like NaruIno more than almost every other Naru. Probably because Ino is a lot like Sakura. He could have been happy with Ino in the canon. They don't really go into how Sai happened, but I really doubt it was anything so impressive that Naruto would have been no competition. She would have suited him much better than Hinata does.

Edited by DrK, 04 November 2017 - 08:31 AM.

#46665 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 04 November 2017 - 08:59 AM

Call me back here on the day this god forsaken franchise finally comes to an end and with it its remaining fans lol. Got to kill this endless loop and cycle of frustration and anger.

I'm baaaaaccckkkkk. Tell THE MAN(Nate River or whoever it is) that he can't keep me down. ^^^^ You'll never escape your future.

My First and last reply to you. And thats good bye XD.

Edited by Konoha'sCrimsonFox, 04 November 2017 - 09:01 AM.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#46666 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 04 November 2017 - 09:41 AM

SS fan was like : Sakura undying love and devotion towards Sasuke finally pays off and make him open his eyes towards redemption.

And i was like : What kind of drug they been smoking ??

NH fan was like : Hinata try to help Naruto from Pein , while Sakura as always remains useless do nothing except watching.

And i was like : Facepalm :argh:

Seriously these people , PURPOSELY turn blind toward some of the facts that happen in the manga. Like when Sakura ask the fodder hyuga guy what happen because it's too far and she can't see , or when Sasuke clearly said he didn't care about love or Sakura daydreaming about love , they never mention any of that in their argument , they just trying SO F-ING HARD to find the faulty or weakness in what they think it's going to be a threat to their precious pairing. These people turn blind PURPOSELY on things that they didn't like. It's like they only want to experience the sweet sugar in life , but they refuse to taste the bitterness of life.

And F- YOU kishi , when Sasuke said all of that he never have any interest and Sakura is daydreaming about love , why he said it AFTER he knocks Sakura in genjutsu ?? . This really makes me sick , why don't you make him said it to her face while she listen consciously???.  I hate this , they hide the truth , about this , about bench scene , about many other things that she should have know .... i keep asking and asking , WHY ??? WHY WON'T YOU LET HER KNOW THE TRUTH???

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#46667 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 04 November 2017 - 09:48 AM

And F- YOU kishi , when Sasuke said all of that he never have any interest and Sakura is daydreaming about love , why he said it AFTER he knocks Sakura in genjutsu ?? . This really makes me sick , why don't you make him said it to her face while she listen consciously???.  I hate this , they hide the truth , about this , about bench scene , about many other things that she should have know .... i keep asking and asking , WHY ??? WHY WON'T YOU LET HER KNOW THE TRUTH???

I mean, would that have really stopped her? He chose to put her in a genjutsu that was a simulation of her own death via being impaled through the heart, rather than any number of pleasant things that could have incapacitated her just as well. If she still liked him she wasn't going to stop, because she's just being portrayed as crazy at that point. If anything it would make her try even harder, with the mindset that "Just because Sasuke-kun doesn't return my feelings doesn't mean I should give up! My feelings are true!"

A sentimental moment from the past with Naruto isn't going to help this psycho that Sakura has now become, either. There were so many moments that should have destroyed her feelings for Sasuke, and moments that should have created an unbreakable bond with Naruto. Her bond with Naruto was destroyed and Sasuke became true love. Great ending!

If Kishimoto wanted her to be with Sasuke, he shouldn't have made him hurt Sakura physically, nor should he have mentally tortured her. Stop at the harsh words. It's as simple as that. It beggars kittening belief that people can't understand this

Edited by DrK, 04 November 2017 - 09:56 AM.

#46668 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 04 November 2017 - 10:04 AM

Naruto: The Dark Avenger Demon Prince, Chapter 27:

A seriously injured Naruto carries a mostly fine but unconscious Sasuke to the village gates. Sakura runs up and slaps him in the face.

Sakura: "How dare you bring back Sasuke-kun with a sprained ankle! I didn't ask you to hurt him!! You promised to bring him back!!! Even though you should never have been willing to promise me that, since instead of gradually growing to like and admire you as I did in canon, I continued to treat you no better than a garbage fire!! Die, NARUTO!!!"

She stabs him in the shoulder with a kunai. Gaara is not happy with this and immediately crushes her using Desert Coffin.

Every other character: "Finally."

Ya they really have him tortured to build his God complex some are good and others are bad like jack3160 and he's two stories with Power rangers one his family ignore him and hate him especially his brother and sister to the point where he tries killing himself til he met sakura and she gave him a reason to live. It's a good story where the uchiha aren't ass hole and Naruto gets with sakura and satsuki (sasuke's twin)and sasuke is actually better than
In that where he's actually a friend to naruto. He does have friends but is still threated bad. Good news is hinata is a psycho kitten that want to kill Sakura and satsuki to make naruto her's and hurts any girl talking to him. After leaving the village he gets caught by danzo men tortured and raped and wind up in the future further than time force. It's good cause Minato and Kushina, jiraya and Tsunade and other get consequences hurting naruto minato and Kushina are broken over what they did and at this point naruto is dead.

#46669 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 04 November 2017 - 10:07 AM

Ya they really have him tortured to build his God complex some are good and others are bad like jack3160 and he's two stories with Power rangers one his family ignore him and hate him especially his brother and sister to the point where he tries killing himself til he met sakura and she gave him a reason to live. It's a good story where the uchiha aren't ass hole and Naruto gets with sakura and satsuki (sasuke's twin)and sasuke is actually better than
In that where he's actually a friend to naruto. He does have friends but is still threated bad. Good news is hinata is a psycho kitten that want to kill Sakura and satsuki to make naruto her's and hurts any girl talking to him. After leaving the village he gets caught by danzo men tortured and raped and wind up in the future further than time force. It's good cause Minato and Kushina, jiraya and Tsunade and other get consequences hurting naruto minato and Kushina are broken over what they did and at this point naruto is dead.

One of those "Minato and Kushina are alive... but he's neglected by them in favor of his other siblings!" stories? Yeah, those are ok to read just because the massive guilt Minato and Kushina feel after he leaves/dies/whatever is amusing. It's a better trope than just the generic case of him being super brutalized by villagers with absolutely no respite whatsoever and then becomes a total badass thanks to random sensei.

#46670 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 04 November 2017 - 10:17 AM

You guys get the feeling J-man died because NS was not going to happen?

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#46671 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 04 November 2017 - 10:19 AM

You guys get the feeling J-man died because NS was not going to happen?

Didn't it just make the parallels even stronger, since we got confirmation that Tsunade really did love him?

#46672 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 04 November 2017 - 10:22 AM

I mean, would that have really stopped her? He chose to put her in a genjutsu that was a simulation of her own death via being impaled through the heart, rather than any number of pleasant things that could have incapacitated her just as well. If she still liked him she wasn't going to stop, because she's just being portrayed as crazy at that point. If anything it would make her try even harder, with the mindset that "Just because Sasuke-kun doesn't return my feelings doesn't mean I should give up! My feelings are true!"

A sentimental moment from the past with Naruto isn't going to help this psycho that Sakura has now become, either. There were so many moments that should have destroyed her feelings for Sasuke, and moments that should have created an unbreakable bond with Naruto. Her bond with Naruto was destroyed and Sasuke became true love. Great ending!

If Kishimoto wanted her to be with Sasuke, he shouldn't have made him hurt Sakura physically, nor should he have mentally tortured her. Stop at the harsh words. It's as simple as that. It beggars kittening belief that people can't understand this

I didn't even think like that , you are right. But what i'm thinking is , why Kishi never let Sakura know the truth and what kind of man Sasuke is?. At least let her know , close all those plot hole before the ending , what's the point keeping her in the dark?? shes the main character. I'm just sick , as reader is the same as third party , or more like playing RTS games , i mean YOU KNOW the truth but you can't help , that kind of feeling i got.

But instead the only think she MUST KNOW is that Hinata actually have feelings for Naruto after she got beat by Pein .... i mean isn't that so F-ING weird ??

Edited by Yyubie, 04 November 2017 - 10:24 AM.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#46673 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 04 November 2017 - 10:31 AM

I didn't even think like that , you are right. But what i'm thinking is , why Kishi never let Sakura know the truth and what kind of man Sasuke is?. At least let her know , close all those plot hole before the ending , what's the point keeping her in the dark?? shes the main character. I'm just sick , as reader is the same as third party , or more like playing RTS games , i mean YOU KNOW the truth but you can't help , that kind of feeling i got.

But instead the only think she MUST KNOW is that Hinata actually have feelings for Naruto after she got beat by Pein .... i mean isn't that so F-ING weird ??

Because it would have made her "love" for Sasuke even more unbelievable than it already was.

Edited by DrK, 04 November 2017 - 10:40 AM.

#46674 Kasimir38

Kasimir38

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts
  • Interests:Rock Lee is my hero

Posted 04 November 2017 - 02:37 PM

I thought Sakura is just a side character, like Kiba :shifty:

This Text was constructed automatically by EKton, the personal WEB - Robot.

- The artificial intelligence programme allows EKton to see your browsing history without judging. (Read bottom)  - It also analyzed post - data and came to the conclusion that NaruSaku is the most logical ship. Full report: NArUSA&%KU.;;;yDAta[Analysis];L=100%EKtonEKtonEKton

By shipping NaruHina you agree to our Terms and Conditions. These include being judged by EKton.

#46675 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 04 November 2017 - 02:45 PM

that's what mr. puppet creator said. yup that is my new nickname for him mr. puppet creator.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#46676 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 04 November 2017 - 03:29 PM

that's what mr. puppet creator said. yup that is my new nickname for him mr. puppet creator.

So Kishimoto's self-insert was actually Kankuro all along, not Naruto? He can't be Sasori because his characters don't act realistically enough.

Edited by DrK, 04 November 2017 - 03:29 PM.

#46677 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 04 November 2017 - 05:36 PM

One of those "Minato and Kushina are alive... but he's neglected by them in favor of his other siblings!" stories? Yeah, those are ok to read just because the massive guilt Minato and Kushina feel after he leaves/dies/whatever is amusing. It's a better trope than just the generic case of him being super brutalized by villagers with absolutely no respite whatsoever and then becomes a total badass thanks to random sensei.

They good stories and minato and Kushina get consequences for what they did and it shows and at least naruto has people that care about him even sasuke's parents care about naruto. Jack360 really made hinata a kitten which is funny and naruto has already agreed to marry sakura and satsuki. Cause right now a godlike being told minato and friends the history of Shinobi from kaguya to naruto's death and I'm wondering how he is brought back.
He's got another one that crosses over with bleach naruto is abandoned by his family and hurt and is taking in by three goddess and later in the bleach world in a flashback orihime goes evil and made into a hollow by aizen and is currently having sex with aizen as he's queen after ichigo became the soul king and was going to marry rukia, where orihime stabbed rukia. Cause orihime has a devil as I call it orihime or an evil side to her.

#46678 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 04 November 2017 - 05:50 PM

They good stories and minato and Kushina get consequences for what they did and it shows and at least naruto has people that care about him even sasuke's parents care about naruto. Jack360 really made hinata a kitten which is funny and naruto has already agreed to marry sakura and satsuki. Cause right now a godlike being told minato and friends the history of Shinobi from kaguya to naruto's death and I'm wondering how he is brought back.
He's got another one that crosses over with bleach naruto is abandoned by his family and hurt and is taking in by three goddess and later in the bleach world in a flashback orihime goes evil and made into a hollow by aizen and is currently having sex with aizen as he's queen after ichigo became the soul king and was going to marry rukia, where orihime stabbed rukia. Cause orihime has a devil as I call it orihime or an evil side to her.

Did you ever read the one where Naruto dies of chakra exhaustion after Pain(I think) and becomes a hollow, eventually becoming lead Espada and slaughtering Konoha and all of his old comrades who had become Shinigami? That's probably the best Naruto crossover I've ever read.

#46679 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 04 November 2017 - 06:14 PM

Minato: What happened to that pink-haired girl you always told me about?

Kushina: *cracks knuckles* Naruto, I truly hope this weirdo isn't your wife. And Minato, I hope you didn't disturb me for... *eyes Hinata up and down.* THIS.

Minato: *laughs nervously* I'm telling you honey, there was a pink-haired girl, and she acted just like you. Naruto here even told me she was his girlfriend.

Kushina: Naruto, sweetie. You better have a good explanation for this. *leans over and whispers to Minato* If he doesn't, I'm kicking your ass when we get home, "Hokage-Sama."

Minato: *thinks to himself* kitten, I shouldn't let my loser of a son even get the chance to explain himself, ti will only make Kushina more upset... *Looks around to make sure there are no witnesses then makes a hand sign*, JASON DO YOUR THING!!!

Naruto: *eyes widens* Jason?

*Jason appears out of nowhere and grabs Naruto to take him to a dark alley, and Naruto screams*

Minato: Remove voicebox no Jutsu!

*Naruto all of a sudden loses his voice.*

Kushina: I know it's hard Minato, but I know you did what you had to do. Better than him living with a woman he doesn't love.

Minato: Wasn't hard at all, he's my son. But he's a complete loser.

Kushina: *giggles* I am so giving you some tonight. *Minato chuckles lecherously and Kushina looks back around and notices Hinata still standing there, eyes wide.* What about her?

*Minato looks back at Hinata*

Minato: JASON, NO WITNESSES!!!

*Jason grabs Hinata and drags her in the dark alley. Minato and Kushina skips home together.*

*A MEME was later made* "Naruto- A series where the main character is sooo pitiful that even his own parents wants him dead."

I like this better than that piece of kitten ending we got.

Edited by Illnevergiveup3, 04 November 2017 - 06:58 PM.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#46680 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,038 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 04 November 2017 - 06:31 PM

You know that stupid scarf plot in Naruto? You know what would had made it better? Naruto found his scarf and plans to give it to Sakura for a Christmas present to confess his love.

509356167_759751.gif?4

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users