tumblr_inline_o0t4b3AHI71txjvtf_500.gif

#2 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 05:31 AM

Dear Lord square really want to milk down the series until every last dollar from the fans drop leaving empty. Just release KH3 already, the wait is starting to become like FFXV. They announce the game way back in 2006 and still nothing but a teaser trailer from last year and still NO release date.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#3 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 07:56 AM

Dear Lord square really want to milk down the series until every last dollar from the fans drop leaving empty. Just release KH3 already, the wait is starting to become like FFXV. They announce the game way back in 2006 and still nothing but a teaser trailer from last year and still NO release date.

relax grave they released the final mix games in the states for us to get the feeling of it

#4 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 02:11 PM

Just like how since 07 me and many others have been waiting for half life 3, enough hats with TF2 make HL3 valve...

When people insult my OTP

Insulting a man’s ship, be worse than insulting his mother.

#5 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
  • Interests:Drawing
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 07 June 2014 - 06:00 PM

This is one complex series for something Disney related... (and I love it)

Anyway, wow Square Enix just loves remaking the games they already made. Seriously though, I agree guys, they need to get KH3 out like yesterday : )

sad_naruto_sig_by_mangafreak17-d81c8fy.p

Even if I'm not the one to make you happy

#6 rikakim94

rikakim94

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 07 June 2014 - 09:39 PM

Anyway, wow Square Enix just loves remaking the games they already made. Seriously though, I agree guys, they need to get KH3 out like yesterday : )

They really love to delay the there games for more than 8 years i think its getting ridiculous. 

what really disappoints me is that there finally in development for this game last year from the trailers i,ve seen. They keep making remixes, side games, that basically milks the story out further....... until three comes out i probably won't care much for the side games or remixes.   :ermm:

#7 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 04:44 AM

yeah i hope kairi is playable so fans can stop bashing her anyway im really excited for 2.5 getting to hear the new scenes in english xemnas sounded very dark lol im also wondering how the final battle against xehanort will go

#8 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,038 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 01 August 2014 - 01:01 AM

I've been waiting for this game since I finished KH2 in 2006(Wow I got it for my birthday that year. I am getting old.)

509356167_759751.gif?4

#9 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 01:23 AM

I've been waiting for this game since I finished KH2 in 2006(Wow I got it for my birthday that year. I am getting old.)

i just hope in kh3 we get to play as kairi so the hate for her will die down

Edited by soraandven, 05 August 2014 - 01:25 AM.

#10 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 06 August 2014 - 02:40 AM

Kingdom Hearts 3 is in development already, and it has been mentioned that the reason for these remixes are so that A) People who didn't import the Final Mixes can play them, B) KH Fans can brush up on the plot before KH3, and C) Those who didn't get to play KH can do so without feeling lost when KH3 comes out.

In addition, FF15 needs to finish first so they can crank up KH3 development; that was the main issue that kept KH3.  They didn't even want to release that teaser during the Sony conference a couple of years ago in E3 because they knew that completion was far off.  Besides, what's not to like? Updated graphics, BBS is playable on consoles (probably my biggest draw, because I loved the combat system there and the PSP analog made my thumbs ache), and revamped cutscenes so the plot connecting everything is more coherent.

#11 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 06 August 2014 - 05:25 AM

Just now brushing up on the games for Kingdom Hearts 3.

Going through the games by using the timeline.

Just got done with Birth by Sleep, halfway/almost done with the Original Kingdom hearts.

Can't weight for this remix to be honest.

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#12 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,038 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 08:21 PM

i just hope in kh3 we get to play as kairi so the hate for her will die down

Yeah and hopefully she and Sora get together. Sokai and NaruSaku are my top pairing.

Edited by NaruSaku fan in Kentucky, 06 August 2014 - 08:21 PM.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#13 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

Posted 06 August 2014 - 08:25 PM

My husband surprised me the other day with KH 1.5 and I'm really looking forward to play 2.5 since I didn't play birth by sleep. I also want some SoKai love in KH3. Now that I'm playing KH again it's so obvious that they have a thing for each other. I was so mad when Sora fell to his knees when he saw Riku again in KH2, I was not pleased XD

Edited by Konohakitten, 06 August 2014 - 08:33 PM.

tumblr_ooscnzcUtt1uz1wpso1_500.gif

#14 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,038 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 08:31 PM

My husband surprised me the other day with KH 1.5 and I'm really looking forward to play 2.5 since I didn't play birth by sleep. I also want some SoKai love in KH3. Now that I'm playing KH again it's so obvious that they have a thing for each other. I was so mad when Sora fell to his knees when he saw Riku again in KH2, I was no pleased XD

Me too but to be fair he thought Riku was dead.

Edited by NaruSaku fan in Kentucky, 06 August 2014 - 08:31 PM.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#15 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

Posted 06 August 2014 - 08:33 PM

Yeah but the whole bromance thing still really got to me, I guess it's because I don't like Riku XD

Edited by Konohakitten, 06 August 2014 - 08:34 PM.

#16 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 06 August 2014 - 10:05 PM

Yeah but the whole bromance thing still really got to me, I guess it's because I don't like Riku XD

Someone finally says it! Thank you. He's like a third wheel on the adventure full of Friendship.

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#17 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,038 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 11:39 PM

I like him better than Sasuke.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#18 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 04:28 AM

Someone finally says it! Thank you. He's like a third wheel on the adventure full of Friendship.

Lol, yeah I've felt like this since I played the first game, and even more so now that I'm replaying it.

I like him better than Sasuke.

I'll take Sasuke over Riku, my reason for this is because Riku would tease you when it came to Kairi, and he doesn't even like her. He just does it to get to Sora and from the get go I didn't want to save him when he fell into darkness.

#19 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 02:21 AM

Lol, yeah I've felt like this since I played the first game, and even more so now that I'm replaying it.

I'll take Sasuke over Riku, my reason for this is because Riku would tease you when it came to Kairi, and he doesn't even like her. He just does it to get to Sora and from the get go I didn't want to save him when he fell into darkness.

the reunion in kh2 was good i know fans were kinda pissed how sora reacted to finding riku but he just really missed his best friend besides the sokai hug had real love in it

#20 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 02:26 AM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users