• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,044 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 03 December 2014 - 12:30 AM

If you wrote "The Last." How would you have made it? First of all I would've changed 699 to Naruto and Sakura together at the end then Him and Hinata get closure. Then make the movie about Naruto trying to pop the question to Sakura but in a battle against Orichimaru. Kill him for good then have Naruto be a proud daddy to Shinachiku pulling a prank while Sakura scolds him with a pregnant belly.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#2 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

The One True Demi-Goddess of Misfortune

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts
  • Interests:Stuff, things, people.

https://twitter.com/Huldra_Nix

Posted 03 December 2014 - 12:49 AM

First, I would let Sasuke die :zaru: after Sakura TRIED to save both him and Naruto. He'd die "finally understanding" Everything he had done was wrong, and that the people he'd always looked down on had been right, that they had loved him and he had squandered that love and wasted his time, his hatred, and his abilities. He would die with an apology on his lips, and Sakura would smile sadly, and focus her attention on saving Naruto.

Then, I would do the skip in time, allow Naruto and Sakura to recover from the loss, in the movie Naruto will still not have confessed two years later, both out of fear and out of consideration for Sakura's feelings.

Toneri would be out for HIM not the Hyuuga, and Sakura would be all like "No matter what, I won't lose another person I love. No mater what, this time I will protect YOU."

Of course Naruto and Toneri would get into it while Sakura is distracted with croonies, Naruto would be badly injured and Sakura would come to his aide, thinking he's dead and start crying...Cue OVA scene, and bringing up the Forehead...and then Sakura smiling and crying as she flashes back to that day, and says "When you get better, lets go on a date. My treat."

And then we get flashes of them dating, marrying, having fun, working, and eventually having kids.

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611991db478fd57f4321b
                                         Pls shame me for procrastinating.  :argh: 

#3 Suigetsu

Suigetsu

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 03 December 2014 - 12:52 AM

If you wrote "The Last." How would you have made it? First of all I would've changed 699 to Naruto and Sakura together at the end then Him and Hinata get closure. Then make the movie about Naruto trying to pop the question to Sakura but in a battle against Orichimaru. Kill him for good then have Naruto be a proud daddy to Shinachiku pulling a prank while Sakura scolds him with a pregnant belly.

Heh I would have changed many things, and not just the pairings. I think that they coul've had Toneri but better handled as the last of the kaguya clan. Also have Kirigakure involved cause they used to be from that clan etc.. and Have Taka and Kiri going after him.

You want to make it feel like a Naruto Movie, not a date movie. IMO.

Also RTN apparently was shown in my country and I wasnt even aware of it.

#4 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 03 December 2014 - 12:53 AM

699 - double chapter (44 pgs)  resolve everything, Sasuke in prision for a time, Nardo decides to travel around the world to find a way to bring an end to the cycle of hatred , NS/SS/NH resolution. SS ( Sakura matures and realizes her feelings for Nardo) , NH ( Naruto adresses Hinata's confession and rejects her, she takes it well and says she will work towards a better future too) , NS ( Naruto confesses because POAL and Sakura accepts by "kind" of saying she will wait for him to come back from his trip )

THE LAST - plot 

- Naruto comes back to konoha after almost dying (  by the hands of the main villain ) after discovering something about the uzumakis, a very dark secret about his own clan  makes naruto doubt everything he has worked for (AKA: world peace ),

I wouldn't focus on romance so much  ( it would be kind of a subplot). In the end Naruto overcomes his difficulties for a last time,  brings an end to the cycle of hatred and becomes hokage with all of his friends by his side

PS- I think all of the kaguya thing was crap, so i would refrain from using toneri as the main villain, i would use him yes, but as someone to advise naruto and explain things about the past . The main villain would be most likely a human,an uzumaki descendent,  that no matter what wouldn't be affected by the TNJ.

Edited by Nar123, 03 December 2014 - 12:57 AM.

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#5 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 03 December 2014 - 12:55 AM

It wouldn't be a love story, and it wouldn't have rushed conclusions. It wouldn't be used to sum up those rushed conclusions, to make the actual ending seem less crappy than it really is.

I would want the movie to revolve around Naruto, not Hinata.

Naruto would confess to Sakura, Sakura would return those feelings.

Sasuke would find redemption, and Hinata would live a happy hyuuga ending in honor of Neji.

They would all continue to be awesome characters, without Kishi screwing their characters up...

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

#6 ThroughWithLove

ThroughWithLove

Illustrious Tap Dancer

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 03 December 2014 - 12:56 AM

Naruto and Sakura finally get together in the end (with a realization and confession from Sakura moving enough to bring even the manliest of men to tears), but the romance isn't focus of the movie. Rather, wrapping up abandoned subplots and make sense of the final 60 chapters is.

Posted Image

Behold! Akame ga Kill's True Canon Pairing!

#7 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
  • Interests:Drawing
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 03 December 2014 - 04:22 AM

I don't have a plot... but I have an ending: 

Both Naruto and Sakura are walking separate ways thinking back on what they've just done and their adventures over the last couple years. Memories keep flashing back while they slowly stop walking and start standing there for a while. Suddenly they start slowly moving back toward each other as the memories keep piling up. Finally they start running towards each other before stopping to look at the other. Naruto finally telling Sakura how he truly feels with Sakura beginning to tear up. As Naruto wipes away her tears, she moves in and kisses him.

sad_naruto_sig_by_mangafreak17-d81c8fy.p

Even if I'm not the one to make you happy

#8 Catwho

Catwho

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 551 posts

Posted 03 December 2014 - 02:53 PM

Starting with 699, Sakura would have just given Sasuke a massive Death Glare when he apologized and then ignored him.  

Later on, when he says he's leaving, instead of asking to go with him, she'd wish him a good journey.  (He can still give her a forehead flick, but no blushing.)  Naruto gives him back the headband, blah blah.  Then Naruto and Sakura watch him go off.

Sakura would then hesitantly ask Naruto if he'd like to go out for some ramen.  He'd take her hand, and say gently, "Yeah, I would like that."

Cue to the plot of The Last (time skip, etc.)  Naruto and Sakura are engaged.  When Hanabi is kidnapped, Hinata snaps out of her mopes over that fact and shows a bit of spine, asking to lead the team to rescue her sister.  Kakashi agrees, glad that Hinata is finally showing some leadership skills.  

They rescue Hanabi.  Etc.

Hinata tells Naruto at the end that she still loves him, but she wishes him and Sakura the very best, and she has decided she wants to be Hokage too, so watch out!

End with NS wedding.

Read my stuff! Some of the stories are even finished! Catwho on Fanfiction.net
I also now have a Tumblr like thing:  http://tprara.tumblr.com/

#9 ThroughWithLove

ThroughWithLove

Illustrious Tap Dancer

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 03 December 2014 - 05:30 PM

Starting with 699, Sakura would have just given Sasuke a massive Death Glare when he apologized and then ignored him.  

Later on, when he says he's leaving, instead of asking to go with him, she'd wish him a good journey.  (He can still give her a forehead flick, but no blushing.)  Naruto gives him back the headband, blah blah.  Then Naruto and Sakura watch him go off.

Sakura would then hesitantly ask Naruto if he'd like to go out for some ramen.  He'd take her hand, and say gently, "Yeah, I would like that."

Cue to the plot of The Last (time skip, etc.)  Naruto and Sakura are engaged.  When Hanabi is kidnapped, Hinata snaps out of her mopes over that fact and shows a bit of spine, asking to lead the team to rescue her sister.  Kakashi agrees, glad that Hinata is finally showing some leadership skills.  

They rescue Hanabi.  Etc.

Hinata tells Naruto at the end that she still loves him, but she wishes him and Sakura the very best, and she has decided she wants to be Hokage too, so watch out!

End with NS wedding.

I see a lot of people going in this direction (wanting Sakura to treat Sasuke like sh-t in the end), I disagree. She's a good girl (at least from chapter 1 to 698); it's not  in her nature to suddenly start hating Sasuke. She'd be happy to have him back. That said, turning back into her part one self was too much and pretty ridiculous. Rather, she ought to have begun slowly realizing her feelings for Naruto.

Posted Image

Behold! Akame ga Kill's True Canon Pairing!

#10 Catwho

Catwho

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 551 posts

Posted 03 December 2014 - 10:23 PM

I don't think she should treat him like kitten, but she was righteously pissed off at both of them when they blew their arms off, and just blankly going "sorry for what?"  without a trace of sarcasm doesn't feel right.

The two most important people in her life just permanently damaged themselves for no bloody good reason.  Of course she ought to be angry.  

Later on she can be civil, even friendly.  Once she's sure they're not doing to die.

Read my stuff! Some of the stories are even finished! Catwho on Fanfiction.net
I also now have a Tumblr like thing:  http://tprara.tumblr.com/

#11 Helloemy

Helloemy

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts
  • Interests:manga, anime, cross-skiing, ice hockey, pretty much everything that has winter to do.

OTP: NaruSaku, Bangel, Jerza, MenSaku CarolineXKlaus, RentaroxKisara

Posted 04 December 2014 - 07:05 AM

If they really wanted that this movie to focusing on love, they shouldn't just focused on romantic love due that this is a shonen and especielly only on a sidecharacter. I would focused on the maincharacter's (on the posters, Naruto, Sakura, Kalashi, Shikamaru, Sai, Hinata and Saskue) loves, but take it mind that this hasn't have to mean romantic love. That way we can get a bigger picture and more open plot without focusing to much on a character. We can focusing on Shikamaru's love for protectning the younger generations, Sakura's love for protectning her friends and team 7, Kakashi's love for the village, Hinata's love for her sister and Neji (in a family way), Saskue's love for his brother and also team 7, Sai's love for..... Don't really know, and Naruto's love can be vairy things. It can be his love for the village, friends, team 7 or why not Sakura who we haven't really get exploded well how is his love for Sakura is, but i think as the Naruto we know he wouldn't have focusing on only one person without thinking on the others as well. And so on.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users