• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 NeonRanger

NeonRanger

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 258 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Writing, Criminal Minds and other Drama television. I like anime/ manga too.

Posted 10 August 2016 - 11:26 AM

They are most likely backtracking; the anime did far worse with NS than the manga. Unlike in the manga, Naruto does confesses, in a filler, not to Sakura, that he is in love with her. In the manga it was Sai who told Sakura that Naruto loves her, Naruto never stated anything like "I love you," in a romantic sense throughout the manga. The anime also wrote off Sakura feels for Sasuke and Naruto as confused or mixed, filler obviously. In one who have Sakura stated that Sasuke "used" to be her crush, then you have the Sai and Sakura moment involving their feelings for Naruto. The you have fillers the opposite, where she is still in love with Sasuke, and Naruto being an annoying kid. Then you have a fuller where she couldn't decided between both boys. 

Point is, the anime went too in detail with the romantic subplot to where they where adding extra "shippy" moments (look at the NH/NS filler). They probably believed more so that they would have been granted with an open ending. Now that Kishi confirmed everything, including canon couples, SP has to fill in the gaps, which is why you have the Novels being animated.

NS will still be mentioned; it has to be address because they in particular address NS in a obvious romantic light, unlike the manga. So yeah, I perhaps expect more NS moments later on. If corse they won't be canon, but they will be address. We also have the novels (Shikamaru Novel) that do have NS moments, so I do expects more NS.

They are not sticking the finger or giving an alternate ending; they are just filling gaps that they created in the anime, and not included in the manga, so the overall ending would make better sense. Also they are milking it till Naruto no longer makes profit, they are going to add fan-service. 

I do do agree with Phantom; while some moments are fine, in other moments they do make Sakura look worse in the love triangle. Look at the SK filler; I actually feel sympathy for Karin and her feelings for Sasuke. For Sakura, at times she's more shallow than her part 1 self. I'm not surprised that Sakura's overall popularity had been decreasing over the years; the anime mischaracterize her that bad.  

Edited by NeonRanger, 10 August 2016 - 11:33 AM.

Hello, Hello, Hello!  :argh:

#22 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 10 August 2016 - 11:28 AM

For the record, anime is actually ending. Yeah, we have those novels to worry next but the idea that this series is ending is great news itself. So much it got me back up and work twice as hard.

#23 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 10 August 2016 - 12:50 PM

Wait, are they ending Naruto anime this year then starting up another series about the Naruto novels? Or are they ending it with the novels? If the first they are obviously still trying to stall in hope that the boruto manga goes somewhere or they find another anime to become their meat ticket.

Neon from the one scene i heard about from the shikamaru novel that involved NS...it is better they don't do that scene.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 10 August 2016 - 12:51 PM.

#24 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 10 August 2016 - 01:13 PM

Wait, are they ending Naruto anime this year then starting up another series about the Naruto novels? Or are they ending it with the novels? If the first they are obviously still trying to stall in hope that the boruto manga goes somewhere or they find another anime to become their meat ticket.

Neon from the one scene i heard about from the shikamaru novel that involved NS...it is better they don't do that scene.

They're ending this year. Novel series is most likely a season of its own. But still, finally ending the nightmare.

#25 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 10 August 2016 - 02:18 PM

They're ending this year. Novel series is most likely a season of its own. But still, finally ending the nightmare.

The nightmare has just began.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#26 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 10 August 2016 - 02:18 PM

It is less a nightmare and more "a poor animal like a cow they milked to the point of torture. That they've just refused to let die, and are now finally putting it to death."

The nightmare has just began. 

Oh right now they still have to drag out the novel adaptations until they do bolt's anime. If they can.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 10 August 2016 - 02:30 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users