Danzo Baka

Danzo of da Root!!

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts
  • Interests:Dining with hell minions~

Posted 13 October 2009 - 01:25 PM

Naruto and Sakura finally meet??

"Hiruzen its looks like it is my turn next... but i never did became Hokage"--- Danzo

"You are the leaves bathing in the sun I am the roots that grow in the dark"

#4 Miss Soupy

Miss Soupy

Queen of Fluff

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 01:33 PM

Sakura got there pretty fast wow.png Can't wait to see more spoilers...

#5 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 01:49 PM

Soruce: NF
Credit: Shounensuki
Verification: Confirmed

Madara leaves the battlefield
The six countries form an alliance (The Iron Country also participates)
As supreme commander of the alliance, Gaara recommends Hatake Kakashi
The Tsuchikage and Raikage agree
The Tsuchikage wonders "Should we make the jinchūriki fight at the front-most lines?"
Raikage: "I don't know what Bee would do"
Gaara: "The same goes for Uzumaki Naruto"
They discuss that the two should be restricted and guarded.
The Kage discuss how they lost their faith in Danzō after he deserted them
The Raikage signs a document making Danzō loose his standing wherever he is known
Chōjūrō talks about Kisame

"Kisame-san has the ability to merge/unite? with his sword Samehada and turn into a monster. His power is like the Tailed Beasts, excluding the Nine-Tails. That's why all my senpai feared him."
Bee is studying enka under Sabu-chan

Sakura arrives at Naruto's location and goes to have a talk with him...

Kisame arrives at Bee's location

Next time: Bee VS Kisame

It ends with this. No less than three parts show us Naruto's thoughts
And the second spoiler:
I also somehow thought of Kakashi, but the Tsuchikage feels something like "The White Fang's son... I wonder if he has enough experience".

I swear if Killerbee doesn't make it out alive, I'll either hunt down Kishi or his editor!! 111193.gif rawr.gif

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#6 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 02:10 PM

With how short the spoilers are, the talk may have actually started this chapter. The translator just left the pairing stuff out like he/she usually does on tuesday.

#7 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 04:52 PM

Naruto Fan Spoiler Thread

Naruto 468 Spoiler Translations --Click here to view--
From Shounensuki:

Madara leaves the battlefield
The six countries form an alliance (The Iron Country also participates)
As supreme commander of the alliance, Gaara recommends Hatake Kakashi
The Tsuchikage and Raikage agree
The Tsuchikage wonders "Should we make the jinchūriki fight at the front-most lines?"
Raikage: "I don't know what Bee would do"
Gaara: "The same goes for Uzumaki Naruto"
They discuss that the two should be restricted and guarded.
The Kage discuss how they lost their faith in Danzō after he deserted them
The Raikage signs a document making Danzō loose his standing wherever he is known
Chōjūrō talks about Kisame

"Kisame-san has the ability to merge/unite? with his sword Samehada and turn into a monster. His power is like the Tailed Beasts, excluding the Nine-Tails. That's why all my senpai feared him."
Bee is studying enka under Sabu-chan

Sakura arrives at Naruto's location and goes to have a talk with him...

Kisame arrives at Bee's location

Next time: Bee VS Kisame

It ends with this. No less than three parts show us Naruto's thoughts
And the second spoiler:
I also somehow thought of Kakashi, but the Tsuchikage feels something like "The White Fang's son... I wonder if he has enough experience".

clarification about the kisame line:

His power is like that of a Tailed Beast, but he's not as powerful as the Nine-Tails
another bit by Nja translated by Shounensuki.the last sentence is nja thought:

えっとまだ完全に決まったわけじゃないっぽいです
ガアラが これから交渉しに行く っていってたんで
もしかしたら断る って可能性もありますねそれでシカマルって事も

, it seems things aren't completely decided just yet
Gaara says something like "After this, we'll start negotiations"
Perhaps he'll refuse, there is that possibility. After that, there might be Shikamaru

Shounensuki clarification about the last sentence:

I guess it's in response to someone saying Shikamaru would be a better supreme commander than Kakashi or something

From On3Word:

An alternate translation:

745 :んじゃ ◆bvOTKk1mXg :2009/10/13(火) 21:11:26 ID:6HobeF8J0
んじゃ戦場で とマダラ去る
At the Battlefield & Madara's leave

6カ国連合へ(鉄の国も賛同)
The 6 countries unite (Iron Country in agreement)
連合軍総指揮官はガアラの推薦で はたけカカシへ
Gaara's recommendation as the allied force's supreme commander is Hatake Kakashi
土影・雷影も認める
Tsuchikage and Raikage approve
土影の提案でこちらの人柱力を最前線で戦わせるか?
Tsuchikage proposes that they put the Jinchuuriki they have at the front of the battlefield to fight?
って意見で 雷影 ビーは何をしでかすかわからん
their opinions Raikage: Bee in unpredictable in what he does.
      ガアラ うずまきナルト も同じだ
Gaara: Uzumaki Naruto is the same.
って事で2人は保護し拘束するって話に
basically they talk about caring for and restraining the two (jinchuuriki)
ダンゾウは 他の五影の信用を無くし敵前逃亡したからこの話が
      里の民に知れ渡ればいずれは失脚 と雷影さんのお墨付き
In terms of Danzou, the other 5 Kage talk about how they've lost faith in him for deserting them while under fire and that Raikage has a certified document to give to the people of the village to oust him from his position.

キサメについてヒラメのやつが
Choojuuroo mentions about Kisame that

キサメさんは大剣 鮫肌 と合体・融合?ができ化け物へ
その強さは 尻尾を持たない尾獣 と先輩達に恐れられていた
if Kisame were to unite and fuse? with his sword Samehada and becomes a monster, his strength would be like that of a tailed beast, which is something his senpai feared.

ビー・サブちゃんの下で演歌修行
Bee is studying and pursuing Enka (modern Japanese ballad) under Sub-chan

サクラ ナルトの元に到着 ナルト話があるの… 
Sakura arrives at Naruto's location and has something to say to him...

ビーの元にキサメ到着
Back at Bee's location, Kisame arrives.

次回 ビーVSキサメ
Next chapter: Bee Vs. Kisame

って所で完  以上3分で読んだナルトの感想ですw
It ends like this; these are the impressions I got after reading 3 minutes.

More from Nja

:んじゃ ◆bvOTKk1mXg :2009/10/13(火) 21:22:42 ID:6HobeF8J0
俺もカカシはどうかと思いますが
I also wonder how Kakashi would do but..

土影 白い牙の息子か…ふむいいじゃろう 
Tsuichikage: The White Fang's son huh...it's fine for him to step on right

って感じに どんだけ親父と息子名声あるんだよwwと
the way he says that he seems to be asking how it is possible for both father and son to be so famous

By Pocketmofo:

Here's a quick translation of the spoiler(s) for those interested:

んじゃ戦場で とマダラ去る
*Madara leaves, saying “See you on the battlefield”

6カ国連合へ(鉄の国も賛同)
*The six nations form an alliance (with the Iron Country included)

連合軍総指揮官はガアラの推薦で はたけカカシへ
*Gaara recommends Kakashi to command the alliance

土影・雷影も認める
*Tsuchikage and Raikage agree

土影の提案でこちらの人柱力を最前線で戦わせるか?
*Tsuchikage asks whether or not they’ll let the two remaining jinchuuriki fight on the frontlines

って意見で 雷影 ビーは何をしでかすかわからん
*Raikage’s opinion is that he doesn’t know what kind of kitten Bee might pull out on the battlefield.

ガアラ うずまきナルト も同じだ
*To which Gaara says that the same goes for Uzumaki Naruto.

って事で2人は保護し拘束するって話に
*So they then talk about protecting the two and keeping them from joining in (*see restrain them from joining*).

ダンゾウは 他の五影の信用を無くし敵前逃亡したからこの話が
      里の民に知れ渡ればいずれは失脚 と雷影さんのお墨付き
*The conversation then turns to Danzou and how the story of him losing the trust of the other kage and running away will eventually make its way back to the Leaf village and that he’ll eventually lose power to which Raikage agrees (*The sentence doesn't say, "let's send a letter which will warn the Leaf village what a jackass Danzou is." It's more like, once word of Danzou's jackassery makes its way to the Leaf, Danzou will lose power. Thought the Raikage bit is a bit strange. We’ll see when the full script comes out.)

キサメについてヒラメのやつが
*Choujirou then tells them about Kisame

キサメさんは大剣 鮫肌 と合体・融合?ができ化け物へ
*Kisame-san can fuse with his sword, Samehada, and turn into a monster

その強さは 尻尾を持たない尾獣 と先輩達に恐れられていた
*His strength is like a bijuu only without a tail, which is why his superiors feared him.

ビー・サブちゃんの下で演歌修行
Killer Bee is doing his enka training with Sabu-chan (*reference to Kitajima Saburo, a famous enka singer)

サクラ ナルトの元に到着 ナルト話があるの… 
*Sakura reaches Naruto and says that she has something to talk to him about.
ビーの元にキサメ到着
Kisame arrives where Bee is at.

次回 ビーVSキサメ
Next issue is Bee versus Kisame

って所で完  以上3分で読んだナルトの感想ですw
*And that’s all for this week. So that was my take on this week’s Naruto which I read in three minutes (*Spoiler writer’s words, not mine*).

Second spoiler:

俺もカカシはどうかと思いますが
*I also wondered whether Kakashi would be any good for the job but…

土影 白い牙の息子か…ふむいいじゃろう 
*Tsuchikage: “The White Fang’s kid, huh…Hmph…all right then.

って感じに どんだけ親父と息子名声あるんだよwwと
*Is kinda how he reacts. Just how well known are Kakashi and his dad, anyway
?

Tsuchikage and Raikage approve
土影の提案でこちらの人柱力を最前線で戦わせるか?
Tsuchikage proposes that they put the Jinchuuriki they have at the front of the battlefield to fight?
って意見で 雷影 ビーは何をしでかすかわからん
their opinions Raikage: Bee in unpredictable in what he does.
      ガアラ うずまきナルト も同じだ
Gaara: Uzumaki Naruto is the same.
って事で2人は保護し拘束するって話に
basically they talk about caring for and restraining the two (jinchuuriki)

Naruto saves Gaara from himself and from being killed from someone else, and now Gaara and the other kages is giving Naruto restrictions like if they were his parents. th_cussing.gif

I hope Kishi is setting this up were the Kages will be the ones relying on Bee and Naruto on the frontlines and making them look like fools later on for saying that. happy.gif

Kakashi as the world leader??? huh.gif Probably won't last long, Madara will probably kill him after he is appointed to further prove his point in how serious he is about going to war. wink.gif

Edited by Uzumakikage, 13 October 2009 - 05:04 PM.

#8 dfammer

dfammer

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 05:25 PM

So what do you think people,is this conversation going to make us happy or piss us of completely?

#9 Fox-And-Flower

Fox-And-Flower

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 05:52 PM

i`ll be happy either way lol, justas long as i get to see them for more than 2 panels!!!!! XD

seriously though, no matter what it is they will be talking about, theres no way it`s going to dissapoint me. im a very optimistic person, and i rarely get disapointed about something. i just take it as it is, so im sure i wont have a problem. cool.gif

tongue.gif

#10 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 13 October 2009 - 08:09 PM

Wow, I just caught up with the manga. Glad to see the Sasuke fight(s) are over, though it was pretty cool to see the way Mizukage fought. happy.gif

I'm not sure how Madara is going to wage his "war". Him and whose army? I suppose he could possibly hire some missing-nins/small countries. There are the captured biju, but I don't think he would want to risk losing a single one of them in a battle, not if he hopes to revive the Ten Tails.

SAKURA MEETS NARUTO THIS WEEK!? Gah, now I can't wait. arg.gif I think she'll probably just talk about Sasuke at first; about what the Rookies have decided to do. I can't quite see Sakura confronting Naruto about his feelings at this point, especially if she is unsure about her own feelings towards him. I know Kishimoto mentioned in the latest databook that Sakura was trying to figure out what she felt towards Naruto, but I think he'll string it out a bit more before we see Sakura talk to Naruto about their relationship.

Of course, I could be wrong. happy.gif (and I would be very happy to be wrong, lol. XD) What do you guys think Sakura will say?

Kakashi as the leader? Er... that's a bit left-field, isn't it? I mean, he's not a Kage, though he has been considered for the job. More importantly, what will happen to Danzou now that he's been found out?

#11 Cupcake-chan

Cupcake-chan

<3

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,282 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 08:14 PM

QUOTE (Smiter @ Oct 13 2009, 04:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Kakashi as the leader? Er... that's a bit left-field, isn't it? I mean, he's not a Kage, though he has been considered for the job. More importantly, what will happen to Danzou now that he's been found out?

Well, it's better than Danzo.

#12 Miss Soupy

Miss Soupy

Queen of Fluff

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 08:44 PM

QUOTE (Smiter @ Oct 13 2009, 03:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wow, I just caught up with the manga. Glad to see the Sasuke fight(s) are over, though it was pretty cool to see the way Mizukage fought. happy.gif

I'm not sure how Madara is going to wage his "war". Him and whose army? I suppose he could possibly hire some missing-nins/small countries. There are the captured biju, but I don't think he would want to risk losing a single one of them in a battle, not if he hopes to revive the Ten Tails.

SAKURA MEETS NARUTO THIS WEEK!? Gah, now I can't wait. arg.gif I think she'll probably just talk about Sasuke at first; about what the Rookies have decided to do. I can't quite see Sakura confronting Naruto about his feelings at this point, especially if she is unsure about her own feelings towards him. I know Kishimoto mentioned in the latest databook that Sakura was trying to figure out what she felt towards Naruto, but I think he'll string it out a bit more before we see Sakura talk to Naruto about their relationship.

Of course, I could be wrong. happy.gif (and I would be very happy to be wrong, lol. XD) What do you guys think Sakura will say?

Hey its Smiter wow.png I have the same questions as you do. Who exactly is fighting for Madara besides the tailed beasts and a few akatsuki members? I mean, I'm not sure I could even call that a war, you know? It's pretty much the same as it was, Akatsuki vs. the world. But I guess we'll have to see what Madara comes up with... He told the kages enough info to get them to work together, which to me seems like the opposite thing he would want to do...

Kakashi as leader is also random...why does the alliance need a leader anyways? They are all kages, can't they run themselves and work together? The fact that they are letting one country sort of rule over them all seems very contradictory...especially when they are allowing the village that was almost destroyed recently and lost their kage because of that attack lead in the alliance.

But I can't wait for Sakura to talk to Naruto... hm, I sorta have this feeling she will tell him what the rookies decided but that she isn't just going to side with that decision herself. She of all people should understand Naruto, and also realize that he can't give up on Sasuke. I hope she is going to offer to stand beside him no matter what the village says. That would be the ultimate declaration of love without saying it, in my opinion happy.gif

#13 StrawberryAcappella

StrawberryAcappella

If you can’t convince them, confuse them

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 147 posts
  • Interests:A lot of fandom shiznit. I literally just read fanfiction and search the internet for fandom related things all day, even at school on my phone. My current love is Sherlock, but my long time love is Naruto. When im not doing what im supposed to im also practicing something musical~ because the classical variety of music making is tiresome...

Posted 13 October 2009 - 09:11 PM

zoinks, i cant wait!
My Awesome Birthday Banner My friend Made me!!!!

#14 Hak

Hak

Turmion kätilö

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 09:35 PM

If those talks about are true, it's going to be one epic kittenslap to the old warhawk! Couldn't be any better in my opinion!
Dude has been better part of his life thirsting for the Hokage position and now he's being puplicly made a coward. I can so see him joining forces with Madara in the near future...
Trust me, I'm an engineer!

#15 RedDelicious

RedDelicious

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 558 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 10:57 PM

QUOTE (Miss Soupy @ Oct 13 2009, 03:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Kakashi as leader is also random...why does the alliance need a leader anyways? They are all kages, can't they run themselves and work together?

Kakashi would be the field general of a coalition army. Why would the kages spend their time hunting down Akatsuki? For the last 200 chapters or so, we've seen the leaf kage (Tsunade) run/protect the village, and organize others (Jiraiya, Yamato, etc.) to do the hunting/fighting.

Oh, and kage ego. Raikage does property damage and runs off at the drop of a hat, there is only so much cooperation the other kages would get out of him. Even though the kages fought well together against the common foe, think about how much bickering there was at the start of the conference.

Edited by RedDelicious, 13 October 2009 - 10:59 PM.

#16 Shadow-kun

Shadow-kun

Sage Wolf

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 11:33 PM

So Naruto and Bee are gonna be put into daycare?
Imagine that! So lulzy! laugh.gif

Visit my cute Dragons!

Spreading the Horoism!

#17 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 12:25 AM

cool, Kisame transforms into a monster. I wonder how it will look like

WHO WANTS FRIED FISH?

Yeah, hopefully that will be Kisame in the next chapter or two.

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#18 Guest_Aethos_*

Guest_Aethos_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 October 2009 - 12:32 AM

So Kisame is Bijuu level now?

Geez when's Neji gonna activate the Golden Byakuugan?

#19 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 14 October 2009 - 12:33 AM

Lmao, I can't wait to hear the cries of some of the fans. tongue.gif

But, I can't wait, until Naruto meats Killer bee.

#20 Guest_Aethos_*

Guest_Aethos_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 October 2009 - 12:36 AM

I'm starting to wonder if Kishi gets ideas by hanging on Naruto boards. I mean first the Jyubi and now this thing with Kisame?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users