41 replies to this topic

#1 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 08 April 2010 - 02:49 PM

The episodes were very good looks like Pain will invade Konoha in a couple of episodes, according to the ep schedule it's suppose to be on 157. I was also laughing when Kakashi was trying to read the lines from the make out tactics book Shikamaru's expression was priceless. The same goes with Naruto when he arrives at Myoboukuzan when he was about to eat Shima's cooking poor guy. I just can't wait when Pain attacks Konoha it will be pretty soon although I doubt that next week will be another one hour special. sad.gif

Edited by Gravenimage, 08 April 2010 - 02:52 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#2 NaruGirl

NaruGirl

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 08 April 2010 - 03:01 PM

Heheee. these two eps were nice! I loved Naruto's face when he was looking at that food! xD
NaruSaku isn't just something, it's 100% the best.:3

#3 Torxe

Torxe

World's greatest critic <boragnarok>

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Games, PC, fora, terraria, Bo-karate, meditation

Posted 08 April 2010 - 06:24 PM

I lol'd big time when I saw Kakashi's face while they forced him to read from icha-icha tactics tongue.gif

Edited by Torxe, 08 April 2010 - 06:24 PM.

In support of the Sakura we once knew:

Sakura-killing-hinata-naruto-shippuuden-

#4 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 08 April 2010 - 08:05 PM

Lmao! Kakashi's face was priceless!

#5 Mugen no Neko

Mugen no Neko

♥ ~ Dreaming

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 08 April 2010 - 08:27 PM

I roflmao-ed hysterically when Naruto had to eat the *Frog Food* and when Kakashi had to read from Icha Icha Tactic 111189.gif ... I also laughed sardonically when the fake KB turned into the tentacle... "Looks like Sasuke blundered." laugh.gif Yes. Yes he did... we get to see the "Beginning to get blind" Sasuke next week!

... I just loved the episodes ... and Naruto from "Tale of the Gutsy Ninja" was... nosebleed8rx.gif

The opening was WIN, UTTER WIN. I LOVED IT. The ending was so... shoujo? sweat.gif I didn't like it too much.
meh.

#6 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 09 April 2010 - 12:52 AM

Topic moved to Premiere Screenings.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#7 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 09 April 2010 - 01:54 AM

Damn... I only got to see 154 before I got off my laptop... And no way, the Gutsy Ninja is in 155?! *fates from sexyness* he's so hot wow.png

#8 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 09 April 2010 - 02:05 AM

Dang intro itself is nothing but a big a"" spoiler. dry.gif

Both were great and Naruto's SM eyes. laugh.gif Naruto reading the Gutsy Ninja Book made me shamefulcry0js.gif.

Edited by Uzumakikage, 09 April 2010 - 02:08 AM.

#9 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 09 April 2010 - 03:15 AM

QUOTE (Mugen no Neko @ Apr 8 2010, 04:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
. The ending was so... shoujo? sweat.gif I didn't like it too much.

And the girl in the ending isn't Hinata. She looks like a blend of Hinata, Sakura, Ino, and Tenten with Karin's build. She's flat chested like Karin, the hair is Hinata's, the eye shape is Sakura's, the irises of the eyes are sigfigantly darker than the whites of the eyes but without pupils like Ino's, the face shape looks like Tenten's. In other words she's a "generic" girl of the Narutoverse. (She's also too perky with her smile to be Hinata, that's a Sakura personality characteristic.)
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#10 chouzu_tao

chouzu_tao

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

Posted 09 April 2010 - 04:14 PM

QUOTE (Uzumakikage @ Apr 8 2010, 09:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Dang intro itself is nothing but a big a"" spoiler. dry.gif

I agree with this. Although they are well drawn, this opening and the opening with Jiraiya vs. Pain really give huge spoilers with the group that have not read the manga yet.

The ending... I know anime opening and endings rarely ever fit thematically with the anime itself, but dag... WTH is that?

Good episode though.

ChouzuGoCrazy.jpg

#11 untold62

untold62

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 09 April 2010 - 04:44 PM

I think the post-6 tails-arc episodes are very good, altough I can't wait the episode with the conversation with Yondaime and the one with the hug wink.gif

#12 Evil Potato

Evil Potato

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 09 April 2010 - 05:45 PM

lol, why watch the next episodes, the song just showed everything thats getting ready to happen jeeeeezzz. pretty cool intro, but the song wasn't strong enough, it was pretty weak for all the action going on.....

can't wait for Naruto vs. Pain!!!!!

#13 Ani

Ani

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,058 posts

Posted 09 April 2010 - 05:55 PM

I actually like how the last two openings have been spoiler-y. The openings before them were too bland and nothing special. These get me pumped up and I do really like this opening's song and animation. I think the ending song was weird at first, but I started to like it. The song is catchy when it get's to the chorus, even though It's just repeating words five times over.

I'm worried that they're going to go by the episodes too quickly though again. Sure the last arc was good since it wasn't so slow paced like the beginning of Shippuden was, but if they fly by this arc like they did the last one, we'll go right to another filler arc.

#14 Hak

Hak

Turmion kätilö

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 09 April 2010 - 06:26 PM

I just simply loved the way how Narutos training was summarized just with sounds, while showin some peaceful landscape!
Trust me, I'm an engineer!

#15 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 09 April 2010 - 11:18 PM

Am I the only person who is shocked that "Gutsy Ninja" (aka Adult Naruto) has not only whiskers but has a "manly" voice? th_confused0089.gif Can't wait when we see Adult Naruto at the end of the series with that voice! biggrin.gif

The reading of the lines of Icha Icha Tactics = LMAO!!! Poor Kakashi, you were force to read inappropriate material out loud XDDD

Opening = nice animation, the song was very so-so, though but acceptable

Ending = sounds like it's for a kiddy anime (for like around children 3-9 years old)... it was a definitely out of place. Even the animation was very kiddy.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#16 pharix

pharix

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 10 April 2010 - 05:05 AM

QUOTE (Mugen no Neko @ Apr 8 2010, 04:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
"Looks like Sasuke blundered." laugh.gif

Zetsu laughing was pretty unexpected O_o

#17 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 10 April 2010 - 05:34 AM

QUOTE (Derock @ Apr 9 2010, 06:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Am I the only person who is shocked that "Gutsy Ninja" (aka Adult Naruto) has not only whiskers but has a "manly" voice? th_confused0089.gif Can't wait when we see Adult Naruto at the end of the series with that voice! biggrin.gif

Hopefully Naruto will look more like his father though when he gets older.

Rokudaime Naruto Pics --Click here to view--

#18 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 10 April 2010 - 08:23 AM

I got a chance to watch the new episodes myself, but why? Why did they have to skip Naruto's training? That was a big part of the manga, but yet they skip it in the anime... shamefulcry0js.gif

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#19 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 10 April 2010 - 09:35 AM

Better download it before YT tears it down....

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#20 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 10 April 2010 - 07:55 PM

I'd like to, but i don't have proper software to download it and make a gif image of it. sweatdrop.gif

Edited by Uzumakikage, 10 April 2010 - 07:56 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users